PDA

View Full Version : selling things

yoshiki
03-04-11, 01:25 AM
Hi, i recently started playing bakery story for the andriod phone. It says in the game that to sell items u need to click and then on the right hand side it says sell and rotate and storage and what not. However, what about titles? can we sell them or no? im level 46 and i have a lot of white and yellowish titles that i want to get rid of. Please help. thanks

Unregistered
03-15-11, 07:06 PM
I'm having same issue. many many tiles and wallpaper I just don't need.

Mel19
03-15-11, 07:10 PM
Sorry, guys, but you cant sell floors or wall tiles. I have a heap of the different tiles and walls, and it means that I can redecorate all the time without costing me any more coins.

Rockinkitten
04-14-11, 01:07 PM
I'd like to be able to sell them too. Mind you, you woldn't get much for them...

dreemtown
06-04-11, 10:26 AM
yes me too...a mass of wallpaper & floor piles- and I never can`t re-use them all... c?mon, you can?t be serious that they never can be selled? there must be a solution, instead it?s a big ****! It?s not much work for the game engeneers to change it into, let?s say: 25 wall-floor item-tiles can changed into 1gem?

talyon
06-04-11, 10:30 AM
yes me too...a mass of wallpaper & floor piles- and I never can`t re-use them all... c?mon, you can?t be serious that they never can be selled? there must be a solution, instead it?s a big ****! It?s not much work for the game engeneers to change it into, let?s say: 25 wall-floor item-tiles can changed into 1gem?

Correct you can't sell tiles or wallpaper.