PDA

View Full Version : Sawmills were downgraded!!!

Haflaxus
08-19-16, 07:46 PM
This morning, I woke up and realized that my sawmills had been downgraded to lv4. I'm pretty sure that I had them upgrade to lv5 long ago, very long ago. I got lv50 so long and had more than enough material to upgrade them to lv5. I don't know if it is a bug with the latest update what allows lv6 upgrade?

SpiritWind00
08-19-16, 09:30 PM
This morning, I woke up and realized that my sawmills had been downgraded to lv4. I'm pretty sure that I had them upgrade to lv5 long ago, very long ago. I got lv50 so long and had more than enough material to upgrade them to lv5. I don't know if it is a bug with the latest update what allows lv6 upgrade?
You'll need to ask Support to check your game if you think they were L5.... I'll keep an eye out for similar posts.

Haflaxus
08-19-16, 09:51 PM
Sorry to ask, but I don't know how to ask Support :confused: for I haven't done anything like that before. Would you please show me how?

SpiritWind00
08-20-16, 02:26 AM
:) of course I can!

You can email them: Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

as an alternative, if you do not have an email, you can file a new support ticket by going to this page.

http://support.storm8.com/home

You will get an automated email back with a 6 numbered 'Ticket Number' and an agent may ask you for more info. In your initial email, tell them your Kingdom name and your Storm8 ID and ask them to check what levels your sawmills were prior to the update. Keep it nice and simple.

Good luck! Let me know if you need more help. :)

PrincessCelestian
08-21-16, 10:02 AM
I thought that mine were level 5 before the spellbound update as well and after they were level 3. I wonder if it's an issue across the board and people just haven't looked at their sawmill level. . .

ktorewqas
08-21-16, 10:18 AM
My two sawmills are still lvl5 :)

PrincessCelestian
08-21-16, 10:47 AM
I am just wondering why I would have all level 5 buildings except for those two. . . Just weird.

TwiWoods
09-01-16, 08:41 PM
I think this happened to me too. When the spellbound update started, I checked my sawmills for requirements and noticed that 1 was level 4 and one was level 5. I thought I had both at level 5. I've been level 50 for awhile and thought that I had all my resource buildings at level 5. I thought it weird that I hadn't done it already and then leveled it to 5 right away.

Silverblade2015
09-03-16, 06:57 AM
It happened to me too. I just level them back. Not going to ask for reimbursement, but please report. Thanks

samiam853
09-03-16, 06:02 PM
Happened to me as well. Both of my mines were level 5 before the update and I just noticed that they were level 4 and able to upgrade. So upgraded them both (5 gold nugget, 2 enchanted beam, 2 enchanted block) and now the goal has counted them as a building being upgraded to level 6. :confused:

Meanwhile I haven't even crafted one spellbound beam/block yet. :roll eyes: No complaint though, I was maxed on the materials.

SpiritWind00
09-03-16, 06:29 PM
As I posted above, if you need your game checked about levels, please contact Support and ask them to check your game. Thanks...

Haflaxus
09-04-16, 05:42 PM
Asking for support seemed kind of troublesome in my case. I upgraded them both to use some materials for I was max on them, too. ;)
Anyway, no complaint here, just an small announcement; and thanks a lot SW.

D_Raho
09-05-16, 04:07 PM
They did it to me as well. This is annoying.

SparklyOctopus
09-06-16, 02:13 PM
Hey guys. The team has looked into this and are not seeing any issues with the Sawmill reverting a level. If you have additional questions about this, please write into support@storm8.com.