PDA

View Full Version : Seeing someone else's kingdom instead of my own

izzyiza
08-19-16, 03:59 PM
Something weird is going on, I had castle story opened on my tablet, I switched to other apps a few times. I reopen dream city and I see that I am 4 levels lower and the bridge is built! I close, reopen, same issue. I check castle story and I now see someone else's kingdom instead of mine! I can edit it and everything!

But both apps are ok on my phone... I don't want to loose my process and I want to be able to play on both my phone and tablet. I close the tablet and restarted, no help.

I will do a few other checks and if it doesn't work, I'll contact storm8. Anyone had this issue before?

SparklyOctopus
08-19-16, 04:02 PM
Woops. That was me. I was verifying some fixes for Dream City on your account. You should be fine now. :) Please force close and reopen your games.

izzyiza
08-19-16, 04:09 PM
Woops. That was me. I was verifying some fixes for Dream City on your account. You should be fine now. :) Please force close and reopen your games.

Phew! I checked Game Center and then I opened the Bingo app to see if I was still logged in my storm account and saw someone else's account and when I tried to switch to my account, it kept saying that there was an error. I checked again both apps and all is good now!

Thanks for the quick reply here.

izzyiza
08-19-16, 04:10 PM
Phew! I checked Game Center and then I opened the Bingo app to see if I was still logged in my storm account and saw someone else's account and when I tried to switch to my account, it kept saying that there was an error. I checked again both apps and all is good now!

Thanks for the quick reply here.

Two notes to add:

I didn't spend any of your gems in Castle Story! ;) and I can now see the factories in Deam City

SparklyOctopus
08-19-16, 04:36 PM
Two notes to add:

I didn't spend any of your gems in Castle Story! ;) and I can now see the factories in Deam City

Haha! Thanks for not spending my Gems. :) And YES! I'm glad that the factories (and hopefully the animations) work again!