PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

amuletmoon
08-30-16, 01:31 PM
AAAAAHHHH I just need TWO more donations from neighbors, and I asked for them at midnight last night. How could I screw this up so badly? I planned so well... 😭😩😭😩

isabella_sophie
08-30-16, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the fix. Furnace is crafting and the battles just got easier due to the tournament . I do hope something is done for the players that needed additional quests today before crafting the furnace. They should be given extra time to complete the task at minimum.

I hope we can get Some extra time for this Too! I had it planned with crafting to be done, on time.. Due to this bug i couldnt craft any if the items i need for furnace till now! And its time to sleep here.. Very disappointed in this event.. What a waste if we don't get extra time.. I guess we'll see how or if the problem will be resolved..

LavaMagic
08-30-16, 04:28 PM
AAAAAHHHH I just need TWO more donations from neighbors, and I asked for them at midnight last night. How could I screw this up so badly? I planned so well... ��������

I invited you if you want to add me and ask.

Daenerys66
08-30-16, 05:31 PM
On 2 of my lower Lv Islands with nearly 15hrs left the Quests for the Tales disappeared from my Quest Post! And my next Act is to Quest so how wonderful not even a chance to finish the Tales! This doesn't seem fair at all.

candylou36
08-30-16, 07:14 PM
Yes, I finally finished it. My Glasswing Dragon is in storage until I have a nest ready for it. Good luck all in the rest of this tale.

glenngenius
08-30-16, 08:14 PM
Finished! :)

KadeeDid
08-30-16, 08:57 PM
I only have 3 hours left. I am Ch. 7 Act 4 with 14 glass spears. I was hoping to finish Ch. 7 and get the White Glass Dragon. It says to skip is 80 gold. Got behind with the crafting and questing issue plus various commitments.

If I skip, I presume that I would not get the 2nd glass spear that I need. It costs 600 gold for the glass spear. ????

Is there any point in trying? Suggestions would be appreciated. I knew I could not get the final dragon but am so close to getting the 2nd one.

Thanks in advance.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the fix. Furnace is crafting and the battles just got easier due to the tournament . I do hope something is done for the players that needed additional quests today before crafting the furnace. They should be given extra time to complete the task at minimum.

Many people were put in a bad place. We were told in the bug section that they would get back
With us on a resolution on lost time. Many people had gold invested and losing it without the last dragon. I'm
So dissapointed in the entire situation and now the lack of communication.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 09:48 PM
Ok nbrs. Last little bit of time. Hope I get my requests quick and I can speed battle...

retseho
08-30-16, 10:13 PM
Many people were put in a bad place. We were told in the bug section that they would get back
With us on a resolution on lost time. Many people had gold invested and losing it without the last dragon. I'm
So dissapointed in the entire situation and now the lack of communication.

I really hope S8 will make the right & fair decision to award Glasswing to All affected by the disappearance of the Quest.& Craft.furnace icons. Many spent gold & lost sleep(wake up 3am! ) just to improve the odds of getting Glasswing. These caretakers
do deserve Glasswing for the sheer effort they put in to complete the acts & the BUG was not their fault. Glasswing is fair compensation for the stress & sheer disappointment/dispair felt when these caretakers saw their chances decreasing with the countdown timer.
S8 will actually benefit as it will cost a huge pile of apples to feed Glasswing, Ultra rare.

L15 Glasswing =886,450 apples
L14=618,950 apples
L13=441,500
L12=305k
L11=200k
L10=125k

Please make the right decision.Please.

jjblueyes
08-30-16, 10:19 PM
5/15 gifts. 1.5 hrs to go. 8 battles still to win. Insert bad word here...

Update. 13/15.

So hoping to get these last 2 fast....

EvieandIzzie
08-30-16, 10:27 PM
I only have 3 hours left. I am Ch. 7 Act 4 with 14 glass spears. I was hoping to finish Ch. 7 and get the White Glass Dragon. It says to skip is 80 gold. Got behind with the crafting and questing issue plus various commitments.

If I skip, I presume that I would not get the 2nd glass spear that I need. It costs 600 gold for the glass spear. ????

Is there any point in trying? Suggestions would be appreciated. I knew I could not get the final dragon but am so close to getting the 2nd one.

Thanks in advance.
If glass spears came from harvesting why not just pay gold to accelerate the crop?

KadeeDid
08-30-16, 10:29 PM
If the White Glass is crafting, will it be there when the event ends?

HarleyQuinn28
08-30-16, 10:32 PM
If the White Glass is crafting, will it be there when the event ends?

Yes it should. It's been that way with past crafting items.

KadeeDid
08-30-16, 10:34 PM
If glass spears came from harvesting why not just pay gold to accelerate the crop?

Thank you for the suggestion. I had already done that and am crafting the dragon. Now, just hope that it will be there when the event ends and not be removed. I may just accelerate that too.

KadeeDid
08-30-16, 10:34 PM
Yes it should. It's been that way with past crafting items.

Thank you!

nyrrem
08-30-16, 11:58 PM
GIFT us GLASSWING - as a sorry present for the inconvenience! I needed those hours lost.

jjblueyes
08-31-16, 12:02 AM
Finally update;
Got the prize dragon. My wonderful nbrs came through. Had to speed 8 rounds of battles and deal with a few dragons who had to be fought several times, in spite of huge odds of beating them. Spent a lot of gold. I know it's insane to think the company will be so kind as to give some back but this entire tales has been a s*** show (self edit)

I'm so sorry for those players who got stuck and unable to finish. I read one peep had the finally craft piece finished & ready to go just to find it missing along with all the quests. No more pieces to remake
It. That's a nightmare.
We are getting silence as usual. Not good.

pernmagic
08-31-16, 12:31 AM
Finally update;
Got the prize dragon. My wonderful nbrs came through. Had to speed 8 rounds of battles and deal with a few dragons who had to be fought several times, in spite of huge odds of beating them. Spent a lot of gold. I know it's insane to think the company will be so kind as to give some back but this entire tales has been a s*** show (self edit)

I'm so sorry for those players who got stuck and unable to finish. I read one peep had the finally craft piece finished & ready to go just to find it missing along with all the quests. No more pieces to remake
It. That's a nightmare.
We are getting silence as usual. Not good.
Well said Jen, congrats on your new dragon ...... I understand the gold cost I did the same but started fairly early so avoided the horrible mess which caught so many ...... This game has changed so much in the last year not for the better in attitude ..... Hard to maintain interest :(

freesiawoods
08-31-16, 05:20 AM
My last account was held up on the questing after being stuck with a long fail on the nest, and couldn't finish chapter 10. When the quest was restored I only had time to do the quest, replant the crops and get a few neighbour requests. I am not hopeful about S8 making it up to us but they really fouled us up this time.

KadeeDid
08-31-16, 09:05 AM
Thanks to those who answered my questions.

I accelerated the crops, got my glass spears and had the White Glass dragon crafting an hour before it ended. I woke up this am to find my White Glass complete and the egg is now on the nest! Too much time lost to try for the final dragon.

hiabarara
08-31-16, 10:56 AM
I spent ~ 90 gold for this whole event which is okay considering I now have a Rainbow/Champion :)

But it wasn't easy. I have way too many neighbours, so I got my requests within 30 minutes, but the battling and crafting and feeding was a bit difficult to manage. When I was at chapter 10 I had the day off, so I guess that made it easier for me.
And usually I'm okay with Dragon Tales being the more challenging event (especially if the last prize is an ultra rare dragon like this time), but lately every event is stressful and challenging, even the World Events :( And of course the mining dragons needs more pieces now and we don't get gold for battles anymore. I'm just waiting for the Tournaments to have more rounds and the 99 piece dragon to need 150 or something :(

FieldsLikeB
08-31-16, 11:09 AM
There was no way to finish because of losing craft items. I was so close to it but had no time to finish the last two fights everything else was done.

A family member did succeed, with one hour to spare.

Making it up to the players I checked my storage knowing it wouldn't happen.

This is actually depressing. I would have had this if they had not started a new event before another ended.

JCG812
08-31-16, 12:32 PM
Started crafting the Mighty Furnace yesterday with about 10 hours to go. Completely forgot about it after, fell asleep and failed to complete in time.

:(:(:mad:

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

[S8] Regina
08-31-16, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

Em_storm
08-31-16, 04:51 PM
Regina;1339482']Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

If you have any further questions about this issue and your account, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much. This made my day.

FlatFoot
08-31-16, 05:52 PM
:D

amalsaba
08-31-16, 08:59 PM
Regina;1339482']Hi everyone! We have resolved the issue for players who were affected by the Crafting issue. Please check your storage.

You guys are awesome!

DeeDe99
08-31-16, 10:26 PM

I wasn't affected, but good see a sound public relations resolution. :D

nabooKat
09-01-16, 04:41 AM
Well I have checked my storage as I was affected and what am I supposed to see. Cos I see nothing new. Thanks. Yes I did say that I was having problems. Thanks

amerirish
09-01-16, 05:39 AM
Well I have checked my storage as I was affected and what am I supposed to see. Cos I see nothing new. Thanks. Yes I did say that I was having problems. Thanks

Try force closing your app and reopening. Sometimes you need to do that when something new goes into storage, don't know why. I did finish on time and still had to close/reopen before I got the splash screen that I had Glasswing. Good luck :)

freesiawoods
09-01-16, 09:46 AM
My account that was affected didn't get anything in storage. How is being affected determined by S8? I shall have to write in but I dread the process and the excuses I so often get.

kooky panda
09-01-16, 10:11 AM
My account that was affected didn't get anything in storage. How is being affected determined by S8? I shall have to write in but I dread the process and the excuses I so often get.
See current bug thread for more information
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93858-Dragon-Tales-quests-and-crafting-items-disappeared!&p=1339517&viewfull=1#post1339517

Elsa;1339517']If you were not on Chapter 9 or Chapter 10, please contact support@storm8.com. :)

topgate44
09-01-16, 11:26 AM
Yea...this actually happened before with the previous tale...(on the post it said to raise Adventure dragon to lvl 12 for mid level tier, but on the actual chapter it only requires it to be lvl 10, so yes...I did waste food raising it two levels up for nothing). Anyways, this time I waited for the chapter to start to see what the requirements are instead of going ahead raising it up to level 11 in advance since fooling me once was shame on them, but fooling me twice shame on me.

Either way, it didn't affected me too much since I'm a food and coin horder, I had way more than enough to even calculate in these "mistakes". For future tip, I suggest to gather 350k or more apples even for middle tier players and have at least a million coins on hand for food, habitats, crystal etc. But most importantly, take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Btw, I do appreciate Kooky taking her own time to reply to my post. They should get paid for constantly having to apologize on behalf of Storm8 many fails. :]

problem is the lower level players are barely making enough to raise them and plant food. the 500 k on noble crystal is what ****ed the deal on this one. was out of coins. Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.

Bastiaan0
09-01-16, 11:34 AM
problem is the lower level players are barely making enough to raise them and plant food. the 500 k on noble crystal is what ****ed the deal on this one. was out of coins. Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.

Not fishy. These lists are compiled by players like us, they are human too, you know :p
Errare humanum est.

kooky panda
09-01-16, 02:14 PM
Just funny how the post is changed to 11 now when it clearly was 10. Like it was edited by staff not a user. Seems alittle fishy to me.
As I stated in an prior post, I did edit post 1 to correct the information that was incorrectly posted by a member.
Most forums do not have members offering advance information for games. We are lucky that members take the time to post the chapters in advance for everyone else.
Sometimes they may post incorrect information, and we try to correct it as soon as we find out that something is wrong.