PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales: Forging a Hero - Aug 19, 2016

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

9krm
08-28-16, 11:28 AM
For those who have finished: how much food does it take to get White Glass from level 10 to 13? I only have 150000 food left and want to make sure I have enough. White glass is evolving now. Thanks!

yeelela
08-28-16, 12:08 PM
I was rushing through and didn't pay too much attention. it was 35.000 from 12 to 13 and I think 30.000 from 11 to level 12.

icre8mylife
08-28-16, 12:24 PM
Yes, I got the same nasty surprise! Have all mid level players had to raise white glass to level 11?

I am in the same boat, so welcome aboard. I used 50 gold to speed up chapter 10 to allow enough time to complete my task. I had already raised my WG to 10.Now I have to raise WG to 11????? It has to be a mistake, however many players have stated the same thing happened to them and there has been no response from S8. I have another DS where I am lv 195 and have played every DT. I don't remember ever having to raise the second dragon higher than the first. I will need another 30,000 apples that I don't have to accomplish this, or spend 120 gold to skip. I already spent 50 gold to start chapter early, so that will make ch 10 cost 170 gold just to get started. WUWT? I simply don't have or want to spend all day planting upgrades every 10 min. It will take me 9 hrs of constant planting to get what I need. Not happy!

Drachenia
08-28-16, 12:30 PM
Super me now still missing 2 Donations and skipping costs about 70 gold . So I can how it looks this Dragon Tales how many do not finish before again . The 10th chapter is too heavy , I am very sad because I will not get the rainbow / Champion .

9krm
08-28-16, 01:03 PM
I was rushing through and didn't pay too much attention. it was 35.000 from 12 to 13 and I think 30.000 from 11 to level 12.

Thanks!

harobeda
08-28-16, 01:26 PM
For over 5 hours I wait on parts of my neighbors . How should I ask the complete chapter get, collect and 8 Battle Arena battles . helpless

Add people as neighbors and send more requests. That's what I did. Then try doing a force restart. I looked at the news section and it said a neighbor had sent me a donation but my count hadnr changed. So I did a force restart and a couple minutes later it said I'd gotten the 15 donations.

Drachenia
08-28-16, 01:50 PM
Add people as neighbors and send more requests. That's what I did. Then try doing a force restart. I looked at the news section and it said a neighbor had sent me a donation but my count hadnr changed. So I did a force restart and a couple minutes later it said I'd gotten the 15 donations.

I have over 200 friends and have sent out so many requests and only 13 get back .
Need 10 hours and 16 minutes and I still hang about your question neighbors firmly.

random59
08-28-16, 02:35 PM
I have over 200 friends and have sent out so many requests and only 13 get back .
Need 10 hours and 16 minutes and I still hang about your question neighbors firmly.

Did you receive any maps today as this will effect how many donations you get?

lenasdinner
08-28-16, 02:38 PM
Done.Glasswing on the nest.it was a long day.
I dident sent any maps requests for 13 day now,and I recived one today from neib that I asc for donation...????...dont know what was that.anyway got them in really fast time,thanx to my great friends.
Very happy to get a dragon....but more happy to have allmost 2 days off the battels

missourijan
08-28-16, 03:14 PM

Yes it is odd I have nly received a handful of donation requests and I always respond to all. One request for maps that I got today said 4 days ago.

Add me missourijan I am active and seeking one person to exchange gold daily

joker696981
08-28-16, 03:30 PM
Me either as they raised level from 10 to 11 on me for white glass to much money

joker696981
08-28-16, 03:31 PM
Add me joker696981 I will help. Can't help myself at this poit

joker696981
08-28-16, 03:32 PM
Yes it is odd I have nly received a handful of donation requests and I always respond to all. One request for maps that I got today said 4 days ago.

I just added u send request

joker696981
08-28-16, 03:45 PM
Also put a find on the album so u know where they are

Drachenia
08-28-16, 03:51 PM

Thank you for your offer , I have enough neighbors :D

Drachenia
08-28-16, 03:55 PM
Did you receive any maps today as this will effect how many donations you get?

Yes, I know that you can receive daily 20 Maps and Gold . That's why I 'm doing when Dragon Tales running no requests for maps. :D

Barycar
08-28-16, 04:00 PM
Yes, I got the same nasty surprise! Have all mid level players had to raise white glass to level 11?

Yes, and as an added problem my dragon says I have reached max level and will not
me feed it. Totally upset to have come this far and not be able to finish.

Drachenia
08-28-16, 04:06 PM
A big thank you to my neighbors in other time zones . I am grateful to them , without them I would not have the task can be solved with the Donations . So collecting was easy and thanks to the mini - tournament , the 8 fights easily and I have finally completed a Dragon Tales .

33217 33218

joker696981
08-28-16, 04:10 PM
I added everyone send for donations joker696981

joker696981
08-28-16, 04:21 PM
Me either as they raised level from 10 to 11 on me for white glass to much money

Changing this requirement just cost the extra food it also requires noble crystal at 500k . Way to much for me

joker696981
08-28-16, 04:23 PM
Yes, and as an added problem my dragon says I have reached max level and will not
me feed it. Totally upset to have come this far and not be able to finish.

I hear u on this my situation exactly. Really not fair to change when almost there.

LauraGSJK
08-28-16, 06:02 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/5b5mxv.png

Grand Prize:

Glasswing Dragon

Thank you so much Amerirish & Clark Wayne for your invaluable help & information. My sincere gratitude for your hard work is immeasurable.

Thank you to everyone else that has posted their experience with this event, & to everyone that has posted helpful tips and advice! The people on these forums are terrific! Notice this is one of the very rare places we don't encounter "internet trolls?"

Good luck to those still working on the Forging a Hero dragon tales. Congrats to those who have finished!

:D

Clark_Wayne
08-28-16, 06:14 PM
GlassWing egg in nest couple hours ago :)
hatching : 28h

Hannah396
08-28-16, 06:51 PM
Me too. Couldn't ask for the donations until today, and it being a Sunday, lost over half the day from neighbors not responding to send donations. They should have let us ask for donations earlier and not put 8 battles at the end!! But, other than that, it was good.

For over 5 hours I wait on parts of my neighbors . How should I ask the complete chapter get, collect and 8 Battle Arena battles . helpless

Hannah396
08-28-16, 07:08 PM
GlassWing egg in nest couple hours ago :)
hatching : 28h

Ohh! It's beautiful! I'll have to spend gold to speed up the battles.

Drachenia
08-28-16, 07:10 PM
Me too. Couldn't ask for the donations until today, and it being a Sunday, lost over half the day from neighbors not responding to send donations. They should have let us ask for donations earlier and not put 8 battles at the end!! But, other than that, it was good.

The 10th Chapter is too heavy , my view to include the gathering of neighbors e.g. Donations omitted . The gathering of farms is okay . The fight in the arena with 8x too much, as half would be enough. I wish you good luck

Gladiola8
08-28-16, 07:21 PM
Egg is finally on the nest. BIG thanks to all wonderful neighbours who have helped me achieving my goal. Good luck to all who are still working to reach the finish line.

Niire
08-28-16, 08:03 PM
This one is going to be close. I was waiting for this one to activate itself, which I expected to happen on Tuesday. It actually happened on Monday, and to add insult to injury, Day 1 AND 2 were unlocked. So, I got put 2 days behind normal, and I am literally scrimping and praying I can get enough to raise this Glass dragon to level 13, one level higher than normal as well. And, for some reason, we only got one 12k food reward on this one too. I mine all the time, so thats helping some. But I cannot mine the island parts side because I am maxed out. And, I am android, so I don't have the second evo temple, which would also help a ton for more bombs to mine with. At wit's end and chapter 9 is coming next...

Passera
08-28-16, 08:17 PM
Glasswing is in storage waiting for empty nest wouldn't have finished if I hadn't started day ten early went to bed last night needing one donation and woke up still needing one donation but asked a 3 more of my neighbors and they all came thru guess I asked the wrong neighbors lol had a busy day out in the real world so it took all day to battle but I won all 8 thanks to my level 15 Gilded Knight and the tourney my 1st loss came after tales were done! Thanks to all the help I received from y'all in the forum and thanks to my neighbors as well!! I don't usually do these tales but I liked the dragons and am glad I did it. Good luck to those still going and congrats to those who've finished!(sorry this post was so long)

StefaninaFla
08-28-16, 08:34 PM
And last thing I could start was act 3 Chapter 7. My glass dragon has 4 hours more and the event ends in 3 1/2 hours. Nothing else I can do to speed things up. Not happy with this tale, much less possible than the last one we had.

aegontheconqueror
08-28-16, 11:40 PM
So here's a question that has been bothering me: I read that we can only RECEIVE a certain number of items per day, but I thought I remembered at one point reading that we could only request help from 20 neighbors per day, or that only 20 of those requests would actually be sent out on any given day. So, I'm wondering what the best strategy for getting all of the donations is. Should I request Donations from ALL of my neighbors, or should I pick the 20 most likely to respond and only choose them when prompted? Any insight people have into how this part of the game works would be appreciated.

CuteTali
08-29-16, 12:01 AM
This is annoying. There's never enough time for me to complete these quests. I need about 1-2 more weeks to finish this, even if I did use gold to speed up apple farms etc. This is no fun never being able to complete goals and I really like this one :(

caseypdx1
08-29-16, 12:11 AM
The breeding during these events has to be rigged. I've been trying to breed a common Love dragon for days now. The result?? My nests are full of rare Laserlight and Virtue dragons. How is it that we get tons of commons during non-event days, but as soon as we NEED a common Love dragon, I only get 15hr or 33hr rares? Must I spend gold? Lame... :mad:

jaymieb2
08-29-16, 12:12 AM
So... at reset, I lost the ability to purchase Guardian Angel, and the dragons at the marketplace were no longer sorted by what I do and don't have - they are just mixed together and sorted by coin / gold value.

Please fix this!

mimbiville2
08-29-16, 12:16 AM
The breeding during these events has to be rigged. I've been trying to breed a common Love dragon for days now. The result?? My nests are full of rare Laserlight and Virtue dragons. How is it that we get tons of commons during non-event days, but as soon as we NEED a common Love dragon, I only get 15hr or 33hr rares? Must I spend gold? Lame... :mad:
Sorry about the long fails. This is from post #10, hope it helps.
TIPS :

For Love dragon, you can use these combos :
Olympus-Love or Olympus-Laserlight with 3 outcomes : 5h (Love dragon), 7h (Olympus), 15h (Laserlight dragon)
or
Virtue-Fire with 4 outcomes : 5h (Love or Kitsune), 15h (Laserlight dragon), 25h (Justice dragon)

freesiawoods
08-29-16, 12:22 AM
I am on chapter nine and only just noticed the next chapter needs neighbour requests plus eight battle wins. LOLOL. After the previous tales when I lost gold because of the neighbour requests that didn't come through, this only proves that S8 doesn't care what players think. I might finish on my main account that has quite a few video rewards per day, but maybe not the other accounts.

My IDs: sparklesp, freesiawoods, dragonie, freesiaasus

dala12
08-29-16, 01:03 AM
I was also stuck on love dragon. Breeding white with red and so I got two times virtue! 33 hrs! I get my white glass dragon but got no time to finish this to the end.

Sandybellee
08-29-16, 01:16 AM
Got my donations in one hour! Thank you once again, wonderful neighbors! :) I sent the request to all my neighbors like I always do. Glad that part is over now! Watched the videos to speed up battles so now I have 5 more battles to go today. This should be very doable without spending more gold! (I sped up 3 sets of Firapples for 6 gold and that's all I've spent on the event.)

DeeDe99
08-29-16, 01:18 AM
Wow! At one point during the Tales I had over 300,000 apples. I just fed White Glass to level 13 and I now have 11,000 apples. I haven't been able to keep up my daily food production the last few days and it shows - big time! Better concentrate! My food stocks haven't been this low for months!

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 01:19 AM
:mad: Does anyone else have the problem, that you received over 15 donations BUT THEY DON'T COUNT??? :mad:

DeeDe99
08-29-16, 01:25 AM
:mad: Does anyone else have the problem, that you received over 15 donations BUT THEY DON'T COUNT??? :mad:

Force close your game and restart. Some people have experienced that issue each time requests have been required and most times that has fixed the count.

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 01:28 AM
I restarted the game plenty of times, I went to the arctic isles to actualise it, nothing works :(

random59
08-29-16, 01:31 AM
I play several games, and have been playing numerous times in the last 24 hours. What gives me the S---S is that I am still getting requests that are 20 hours old! Please people do not request maps during the Tale events as they seem to dribble in over a Tales event, have had numerous neighbours requesting maps, hopefully they are not participating in the Tales.:confused: I don't know why this is still happening!

I actually found players in my time zone and asked the question of them, would they be playing at a certain time after reset, I had my donations within 15 minutes, so maybe this could be a statergy for others to use!

Hope this is helpful for future events!

monbohn
08-29-16, 01:48 AM
Finished chapter 9 quickly and spent the gold to start chapter 10 early. I'm left with 15k in food after bringing white glass to level 13. Whew! That was cutting it close. I will harvest Diamonddates in a couple of minutes and then I can plant fireapples. I'm not at all worried about my neighbors responding to my requests....I have a lot of wonderful neighbors I acquired here in the forums the first time they sprang this type of requirement on us and they faithfully come through every time and I respond to any requests they send to me. My worries....and why I needed to start early....are the 8 battles. I take care of my mom full time and cannot predict or plan things out at all really. When we have tournaments I am only able to get through them if I spend some gold because I can't make it back hour after hour to battle and by the time I lose several battles I am always way behind. So this way I should be able to manage 8 battles with 2 days to do it in. :) If I manage that I will have spent only the 50 gold on this event to start the last day early. :D

Congrats to those who have finished, and good luck to those who are still working on it!! :)

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 01:58 AM
Does anyboy wants to add me 1985Leonie, so that we can send donations each other?

I think not every donation counts, because I have received over 20 now and only 14 count, I guess it's an algorythm for coincidence, which donations count. Every 1,5 or so I guess.

monbohn
08-29-16, 02:08 AM
Does anyboy wants to add me 1985Leonie, so that we can send donations each other?

I think not every donation counts, because I have received over 20 now and only 14 count, I guess it's an algorythm for coincidence, which donations count. Every 1,5 or so I guess.

Sent you an invite. I am Isle of View. S8 ID is monbohn. I'll still be up for a little while and will watch for your request. :)

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 03:25 AM
Sent you an invite. I am Isle of View. S8 ID is monbohn. I'll still be up for a little while and will watch for your request. :)

Thank you very much Monbohn, now as a wonder, I have the donations complete. As 3 more neighbors sent me some, then finally it counted one.

I anyway would be glad to have you as neighbor, but there's no request. There seem to be massive problems currently. The whole weekend, it was often impossible to log in, and then it actualises not and so on.

UPDATE: Now I went to Arctic Isles and back (the only way in my game to actualise it), and then your request was there, thank you and welcome as neighbor :)

mutley00
08-29-16, 04:35 AM
Good luck with Glasswing.
As day 9 is fairly easy I paid to start day 10 early. - There's a lot to do inc asking neighbours for presents, getting 80 items from farming THEN winning 8 battles, so couldn't start too early for me!

DragonflyRocket
08-29-16, 05:07 AM
This is annoying. There's never enough time for me to complete these quests. I need about 1-2 more weeks to finish this, even if I did use gold to speed up apple farms etc. This is no fun never being able to complete goals and I really like this one :(

You need to check the forum posts and plan a day or two in advance, of what you will require for the next chapter.
Don't request maps, don't do any unrequired tasks or breeding. Keep everything available for the tales.
Also if you have long times to wait on farms or nests when the Tales begins, wait till they are free before commencing.

These are a few things I had to learn before I was able to complete the Tales. Hope they help.

mutley00
08-29-16, 05:11 AM
Hi, I too decided to start day 10 early seeing as there is so much to do in one day!
How many hours farming is needed to get the 80 glass spears?

byteme77
08-29-16, 05:12 AM
Need to feed my white glass to 13 omg this is nasty without the mine open to dynamite for food need to go from 12 to 13 still

DragonflyRocket
08-29-16, 05:13 AM
Hi, I too decided to start day 10 early seeing as there is so much to do in one day!

40hrs, so 2 farms of 20hrs covers it.

mutley00
08-29-16, 05:15 AM
Hi, just sent you an invite!
ID is Mutley00 My islands are Muttley'sDSquad.

Good luck with Glasswing - she's a cracker - and should be even more useful in battle than 'Raymondo' my trusty Rainbow Sentinal!

mutley00
08-29-16, 05:21 AM
Many thanks!

DeeDe99
08-29-16, 05:46 AM
I play several games, and have been playing numerous times in the last 24 hours. What gives me the S---S is that I am still getting requests that are 20 hours old! Please people do not request maps during the Tale events as they seem to dribble in over a Tales event, have had numerous neighbours requesting maps, hopefully they are not participating in the Tales.:confused: I don't know why this is still happening!

I actually found players in my time zone and asked the question of them, would they be playing at a certain time after reset, I had my donations within 15 minutes, so maybe this could be a statergy for others to use!

Hope this is helpful for future events!

Those that started on day 1 will have finished. I got my donations and then requested maps straight after, tonight.

PrairieGrass
08-29-16, 06:19 AM

If you haven't planned ahead and have two of the 20 hour crops waiting, you might try this: hold harvesting the 6 Fireapples you planted in Ch 10 until after receiving the 15 donations, then the Fireapples will give you 12 "glass spears." Then, assuming you have 7 farms, plant all 5 hour crops, which will give you 70 more "glass spears" when you harvest them, therefore you will have 82 total. If you have 7 farms, you can start the 5 hour crop on the 7th farm, while the other 6 have Fireapples growing.

This is what I did and it meant waiting a little over 5 hours before I could start my battles, but it's better than having to wait longer. Also I received my donations in under 2 hours so my finished Fireapples didn't sit waiting a long time to harvest.

amerirish
08-29-16, 06:51 AM

40hrs, so 2 farms of 20hrs covers it.

Just keep in mind that a few steps before collecting Glass Spears from farming is planting 6 Fireapples :)

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 07:00 AM
I did everything right, I had luck with no breeding fails with much breeding times, I always save 600.000 - 700.000 food (astronomic), I planned everything well, I have done all tasks very fluent.

And at the end, I was nevertheless forced to spend 50 Gold for beginning the 10th chapter early, to have a chance to win the tales, because without it, the last day is impossible!
8 battles, wtf???

Maybe there are also people who sleep at night and go work at the day and we don't need only one try for every battle, but yes I know, this game is only for housewives or unenployers and even THEIR DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!

It so sucks, what the hell does TL think of kidding us this way???

Sandybellee
08-29-16, 07:01 AM
Done! Glasswing egg sits prettily on the nest! So glad to get a rainbow champion! :)

1985Leonie
08-29-16, 07:06 AM
Just keep in mind that a few steps before collecting Glass Spears from farming is planting 6 Fireapples :)

And exactly this is the reason for the firapples task. Because until now, we could all plan the harvesting and made everyone 20 hours or 8 hours. So they stopped this possibility by the firapple task.

jaymieb2
08-29-16, 07:18 AM
Restarting my game doesn't unlock the issue of having pre-crafted/pre-hatched Forgefather. Even rebooting device/restarting game. Still stuck on 3/3 as if I never crafted him. Since I cannot craft another and he's clearly standing there on the rock, I sent in a support ticket. I even leveled him up once more in case that'd set dragon momma to notice but nope. She skipped whatever step 2 was for me since I'd done it, but not step 3 bleh.

I've tried two devices just in case. Since my main gaming one lost all battery power so it's been charging all afternoon to get enough power to even load up let alone run a game. Finally got into it and nope, same issue.

Game still works fine otherwise with farming and battles and quests (except this one lol), I just can't go further. I get the option to pay 20g to skip. So maybe it's an android issue but might want to wait till she specifically asks. I don't know.

I thought it was just me doing something wrong until I saw miksdee's posting too with same issue.

I am sure this has been resolved by now, but I am just wading through the thread.

There are lots of ways to pre-do something, but I went back to the first page and looked... you can't pre-craft Forgefather because you can't craft him until you have both parts, and the next step after getting the second part - is to craft him. Once crafted, the directions let you raise him as high as you want, whenever you want, in this tale. I took mine to level 14 after hatching him. Must have been a glitch. That is awful... Hope you were able to recover and make it to the end!

PrairieGrass
08-29-16, 07:24 AM
And exactly this is the reason for the firapples task. Because until now, we could all plan the harvesting and made everyone 20 hours or 8 hours. So they stopped this possibility by the firapple task.

Good point, however, Fireapples is only a 1 hour crop, so one could plant only 3 at a time and then in an hour plant 3 more to satisfy the " plant 6 " task. That would free up the other 4 farms for other crops, even 20 hour crops, if planned a day ahead. I've done this before when I've had other farms occupied with other crops. I couldn't plan ahead here because I needed a constant supply of high yield crops like rushrooms and diamondates to feed these hungry dragons!

jaymieb2
08-29-16, 07:48 AM
A HUGE thank you to everyone who posted the chapters and acts for the Tale! Couldn't have finished without you!

Glasswing is on my nest - WOO HOO! ! !

I spent a total of 303 gold during the Tale.
- 250 for the gorgeous habitat
- 3 to make one of the timings more convenient (breeding /evolving, I don't remember)
- 50 to start the last chapter early. I would probably have been okay / spent less gold by speeding up the battle arena, but I REALLY wanted the final dragon, and tried everything I could to be successful - including skipping the tournament until the battles counted towards the eight I needed to win on the last day. Five of my eight were tournament battles, but then the timer ran out. ;-)

Thank you!
Jaymie :-)

Kennedward
08-29-16, 08:12 AM
Congrats! Yes, it completely depends on how quick you get the donations and how tough the battles are.

Congrats on finishing! I decided to battle the tournament out of the way first so that the battles would be easier (usually I get stuck on at least a couple of rounds in a tourney) but the tournament was easy this time so now I'm hoping the normal battles won't be too hard tomorrow. At least they are much cheaper to ultimate if need be.

I don't like the regular battles cause they tend to be rather random, sometimes they even give a crazy high level champion dragons for me, so I like the tournaments better because I know what the opponents will be

amerirish
08-29-16, 08:34 AM
Good point, however, Fireapples is only a 1 hour crop, so one could plant only 3 at a time and then in an hour plant 3 more to satisfy the " plant 6 " task. That would free up the other 4 farms for other crops, even 20 hour crops, if planned a day ahead. I've done this before when I've had other farms occupied with other crops. I couldn't plan ahead here because I needed a constant supply of high yield crops like rushrooms and diamondates to feed these hungry dragons!

This is a really good plan! I'll plant 4 - 20 hour crops today and do 3 fireapples at a time tomorrow. Sounds like it'll only take an hour to finish both chapters as opposed to all day long to collect 80 pieces on top of 8 battle wins (!!!!).

It's funny because today's chapter acts were so easy for me to finish as I had things pre-ordered (so to speak) I finished Chapter 9 in about 1 minute (literally). Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day :(

pernmagic
08-29-16, 08:44 AM
This is a really good plan! I'll plant 4 - 20 hour crops today and do 3 fireapples at a time tomorrow. Sounds like it'll only take an hour to finish both chapters as opposed to all day long to collect 80 pieces on top of 8 battle wins (!!!!).

It's funny because today's chapter acts were so easy for me to finish as I had things pre-ordered (so to speak) I finished Chapter 9 in about 1 minute (literally). Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day :(
The very best of luck to you tomorrow, going to be very tight but hope you win through ok :)

Cesar49
08-29-16, 10:13 AM
My question is do I spend 225 gold on skipping getting the White Glass dragon to level 11? I haven't got a Rainbow dragon, and would love to have this one but I recently got a Champion (hence my lack of food - I've been trying to get him to a decent level) so am wondering whether this dragon adds much. I often see in the battles that people use a rainbow sentinel dragon, so maybe this dragon is worth spending so much gold.

08-29-16, 11:01 AM
I give up. I suck at the battling. It is proving to be the death of me, and all my dragons.

9krm
08-29-16, 11:26 AM

I planted 2 20 hour crops the day before then 5 firapples. I sped one up and immediately planted another. It was only 2 golds, but definitely worth it. GL with 10!

KatysKats
08-29-16, 11:29 AM
I see we have a new leaderboard that is going to overlap my tales event. They certainly don't want to give us any recooperation time! I was disappointed that there was no thread for the tournament, I could have used the help.

9krm
08-29-16, 11:30 AM
I did everything right, I had luck with no breeding fails with much breeding times, I always save 600.000 - 700.000 food (astronomic), I planned everything well, I have done all tasks very fluent.

And at the end, I was nevertheless forced to spend 50 Gold for beginning the 10th chapter early, to have a chance to win the tales, because without it, the last day is impossible!
8 battles, wtf???

Maybe there are also people who sleep at night and go work at the day and we don't need only one try for every battle, but yes I know, this game is only for housewives or unenployers and even THEIR DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!

I spent the 50 to speed up as well. I knew I would be very busy today, and didn't want to chance it. The way I see it, 50 for 3 dragons isn't bad (well, 52 since I sped up a firapple crop lol).

ARosesSweetCafe
08-29-16, 11:35 AM
My tales does not end for another day yet, I speed up ch 10 because I knew it would take me awhile to get all those donations as I don't have many active neighbors anymore....still need 3. I think I will make it even if I have to reask tomorrow, that's why I spent the gold.

amerirish
08-29-16, 11:50 AM
The very best of luck to you tomorrow, going to be very tight but hope you win through ok :)

I planted 2 20 hour crops the day before then 5 firapples. I sped one up and immediately planted another. It was only 2 golds, but definitely worth it. GL with 10!

Thanks guys :) Hope you all are doing very well and kicking butt!!

I got the pop up about tomorrow's "LoserBoard" event too. Geeze, these events used to be back to back, now they're overlapping. No rest for the wicked I guess ;)

amerirish
08-29-16, 11:51 AM
My tales does not end for another day yet, I speed up ch 10 because I knew it would take me awhile to get all those donations as I don't have many active neighbors anymore....still need 3. I think I will make it even if I have to reask tomorrow, that's why I spent the gold.

You can add me & send me the request :)

aegontheconqueror
08-29-16, 11:51 AM
So I've got my mighty furnace, I've got 20 hour crops ready to harvest, and I'm reasonably sure that with a little bit of care I could win eight battles in the 12 hours I have left. The problem? I asked for donations more than 10 hours ago, and I only have 11 of the 15 I need, and I haven't gotten any new ones for several hours now.

I HATE this feature of the tales. Having to rely on other people to a.) open their game (not usually a problem since I have way more than 15 active neighbors) and b.) actually have the ability to send out materials that day is TOO MANY VARIABLES. It can't be planned for, and it makes me less likely to want to participate in tales in the future, no matter how pretty the prize dragon is.

freshfunin2008
08-29-16, 01:14 PM
I see we have a new leaderboard that is going to overlap my tales event. They certainly don't want to give us any recooperation time! I was disappointed that there was no thread for the tournament, I could have used the help.

it is only overlapping because they made everyone start two days earlier than normal. It should have started Friday but they must need the revenue stream. Speaking of that... these tales are getting harder and harder towards the end of them. TL is expecting many people to pay the gold to start early. Anything to make more of it. Good luck to all and I hope the glitches on receiving donations go away.

DR0G0N
08-29-16, 02:10 PM
So...just finish the tournament last night around 2am ish...since I don't have DIPPS, I needed to ultimate against Helios and Gaurdian Angel. On my last chapter of Tales, guess who was waiting for me in the arena? Surprise....mofo, Helios is back to whip some more butt. LOL...luckily, it was lvl 13 instead of 20, so maybe it won't be too bad (but then again, it whip my lvl 10 forgefather back to the spa).

Btw, has anyone in mid level tier, who started the tales early got to lvl white glass to lvl 10 instead of 11? Just wondering if the change only affected certain people who started the tale late like me.

jaymieb2
08-29-16, 02:16 PM
Love this idea! It would definitely make it easier to find dragons, especially on the larger islands of long-time/high-level players. In fact, I rarely even look at my album the way it is now. There's just way too many dragons to scroll through to find anything specific.

The cool new buttons they added to the breeding den are extremely useful, really speeds things up. I'd also like to see them added to the arena. That would be super-handy, too!

How about adding these for Android!

freshfunin2008
08-29-16, 02:42 PM

I'm sure they are working on that right now.

princessfreddie0925
08-29-16, 02:55 PM
I've been stuck on 14/15 donations for a while.....ugh.....is there active that can help me out?

[S8] Elsa
08-29-16, 02:58 PM

;D Sooon! But that's a topic more suited for this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93126-Evolution-Temple-on-Sale-500-Gold-July-26-2016-(iOS)).

ozigal
08-29-16, 03:00 PM
I've been stuck on 14/15 donations for a while.....ugh.....is there active that can help me out?
Just sent u an invite I am also stuck waiting on one

princessfreddie0925
08-29-16, 03:13 PM
I got mine! Thank you ozigal I'll add you!

ozigal
08-29-16, 03:20 PM
I got mine! Thank you ozigal I'll add you!

Thankyou so much for that. I left a message on your wall b4 coming back to the forum. I am so glad to see you have also the final donation. Now we can do the next step

ozigal
08-29-16, 03:45 PM
Where would we be without the beautiful people on this forum. Thanks to you all.i have suited up and ready to battle the dragons. Let the games begin lol

DragonW22
08-29-16, 03:46 PM
I am not sure which page it was posted, does anyone know if we can craft the mighty furnace in advance for the last act in Chapter 10? Thanks.

aegontheconqueror
08-29-16, 03:55 PM

Wait wait.... This works even if you weren't friends with a person before?? HOW? I thought we got to send out one request for donations or maps or anything else per day and that was it, and if the people we asked didn't respond, tough luck. How do you send a donation to someone who didn't ask you for it? Or are you allowed to ask for donations more than once in a day? I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here. I'm still stuck at 11/15, and I'll gladly trade donations with anyone who would like to help me out.

My ID is aegontheconqueror, btw, and I'm a pretty regular player, so I'm usually around to respond to requests for materials.

savage_mel
08-29-16, 03:55 PM
I have been battling for 10 hours today and still don't have my 8 battles. I'm not worried about finishing because i paid the 50 gold to unlock early. but if i hadn't there would have been no chance. i believe that was absolutely intentional. they never intended for anyone to complete this tales without spending a boatload of gold. and i just think that is sad.

Daenerys66
08-29-16, 04:19 PM
I am on chapter nine and only just noticed the next chapter needs neighbour requests plus eight battle wins. LOLOL. After the previous tales when I lost gold because of the neighbour requests that didn't come through, this only proves that S8 doesn't care what players think. I might finish on my main account that has quite a few video rewards per day, but maybe not the other accounts.

My IDs: sparklesp, freesiawoods, dragonie, freesiaasus

I just realized an hour ago that I was supposed to plant 20hr crops this morning! So now I will have to speed them to have enough time to win the 8 battles! GoodLuck to you! GoodLuck to us all!

9krm
08-29-16, 04:30 PM
I am not sure which page it was posted, does anyone know if we can craft the mighty furnace in advance for the last act in Chapter 10? Thanks.

I did and left it in storage, and it was fine.

LauraGSJK
08-29-16, 04:33 PM

I'm a daily player. I have health issues, so don't always visit daily, but I check for requests & trade gold daily. I tried to add you to help you out, but it wouldn't go through. Feel free to add me. LauraGSJK.

Does anyone know if we can craft the furnace in advance? I hope so, because I already did, & put it in storage. If not, I better scramble fast! Since the goal said "have," I figured I was OK to do it the way I did. Hope I didn't make a stupid mistake! :rolleyes:

LauraGSJK
08-29-16, 04:36 PM
I did and left it in storage, and it was fine.

Thank you so much, 9krm! Apparently I was writing that same question while you had just answered it. Thx again! Take care. :D

Daenerys66
08-29-16, 04:43 PM

Why are you planting 4 20hr crops when you only need 80 glass whatevers? All you need to plant is 2 20hrs crops then you only have to speed 1 Fireapple or wait 1hr.

Daenerys66
08-29-16, 04:51 PM
If you haven't planned ahead and have two of the 20 hour crops waiting, you might try this: hold harvesting the 6 Fireapples you planted in Ch 10 until after receiving the 15 donations, then the Fireapples will give you 12 "glass spears." Then, assuming you have 7 farms, plant all 5 hour crops, which will give you 70 more "glass spears" when you harvest them, therefore you will have 82 total. If you have 7 farms, you can start the 5 hour crop on the 7th farm, while the other 6 have Fireapples growing.

This is what I did and it meant waiting a little over 5 hours before I could start my battles, but it's better than having to wait longer. Also I received my donations in under 2 hours so my finished Fireapples didn't sit waiting a long time to harvest.

How bad was your battling? I am wondering if I should spend the 50gold to start early.

Daenerys66
08-29-16, 04:54 PM

8 battles, wtf???

How bad was your battling? I am trying to decide if I should spend the 50gold to start early. But I am behind as I forgot to plant my 20hr crops until 2hrs ago! So I will have to use 20 just to speed thoes tomorrow.

savage_mel
08-29-16, 05:00 PM
How bad was your battling? I am trying to decide if I should spend the 50gold to start early. But I am behind as I forgot to plant my 20hr crops until 2hrs ago! So I will have to use 20 just to speed thoes tomorrow.
I would recommend starting early. All I have to do today was my 8 battles. I started at 6am. It is now 6pm and I'm still not done. Most rounds were easy but I have 5 or 6 losses to snow angel. (I've sped a few rounds) there is still lots of time so I'm not getting worried yet. But if I didn't start early I would not have a chance

Daenerys66
08-29-16, 05:15 PM
I would recommend starting early. All I have to do today was my 8 battles. I started at 6am. It is now 6pm and I'm still not done. Most rounds were easy but I have 5 or 6 losses to snow angel. (I've sped a few rounds) there is still lots of time so I'm not getting worried yet. But if I didn't start early I would not have a chance

Thanks. I messed up and forgotto plant my 20hrs this morning so I think I will start early and do 1hr & 5hrs overnight on my 5 farms left so I'll have all 40 in morning otherwise I'll have to speed thoes too. Thanks again, GoodLuck!

9krm
08-29-16, 05:35 PM
Thank you so much, 9krm! Apparently I was writing that same question while you had just answered it. Thx again! Take care. :D

You're welcome. :)

PinkBubbles75
08-29-16, 06:02 PM
I spent 50 gold to start the last chapter early. I just sent requests for donations (I haven't had issues getting neighbor requested items in the past) and hopefully I'll get them all overnight so then all I'll have to do tomorrow is collect the spears (I have 2 20 crops planted since this morning and will have the rest be 5 hour crops & all will be ready to harvest in the morning) and do the 8 battles. I also have all parts needed for the furnace and I'll craft that overnight as well. I hope the 8 battles will go smoothly.

savage_mel
08-29-16, 06:02 PM
Thanks. I messed up and forgotto plant my 20hrs this morning so I think I will start early and do 1hr & 5hrs overnight on my 5 farms left so I'll have all 40 in morning otherwise I'll have to speed thoes too. Thanks again, GoodLuck!
Thanks! I finally did it! White Glass saved the day and sent snow angel away. My furnace thing had been waiting patiently in my craft shop all day so Glass Wing is sitting in the nest now! I forgot to plant early too so i did 1hr & 5hrs too and it worked out. Good luck to you!

amalsaba
08-29-16, 06:25 PM
What did you breed virtue with in chapter 9? And what did you get?
I always thought this task will be just a hold up on my breeding den but I thought I might as well try with flamingo or mask (I don't have either). So I put virtue with dark angel (hoping I don't get a crusader) but I got another dark angel instead! I've never been so happy to get a duplicate! I remember trying for over 3 months to get my first one 3 or 4 years ago....

amalsaba
08-29-16, 06:29 PM
I need help!!!! I can raise forefather to 14 but I don't have enough food to raise whiteglass to 13. What is the cheapest way to finish the tales?

kooky panda
08-29-16, 06:56 PM
Btw, has anyone in mid level tier, who started the tales early got to lvl white glass to lvl 10 instead of 11? Just wondering if the change only affected certain people who started the tale late like me.
I did check on this , and I am sorry for the confusion but it looks like the information that was copied to post 1 for Chapter 10 - act 1 for the mid level players was in correct.
I did correct post 1 to reflect the correct act.

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Raise your White Glass Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 125Gold)
2. Plant Firapples (6). (Skip: 12Gold)
3. Get 12 Donations Donation. (Skip: 60Gold)
4. Collect 60 Glass Spears from Farming. (Skip: 60Gold)
5. Win 4 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 1 Glasswing Dragon

zaccy678
08-29-16, 07:03 PM
I need help!!!! I can raise forefather to 14 but I don't have enough food to raise whiteglass to 13. What is the cheapest way to finish the tales?

You can buy extra apples with gold.

I think it's about 26,000 apples for 100 gold, if that will be enough to finish??

zaccy678
08-29-16, 07:06 PM
I always thought this task will be just a hold up on my breeding den but I thought I might as well try with flamingo or mask (I don't have either). So I put virtue with dark angel (hoping I don't get a crusader) but I got another dark angel instead! I've never been so happy to get a duplicate! I remember trying for over 3 months to get my first one 3 or 4 years ago....

I put my Virtue with Forest, as I'm still missing a couple of the Pink/Green combos.

I got Life... Woohoo ;)

Denfarm9
08-29-16, 08:51 PM
I have a critical question : If I pay the gold to skip growing white glass to lvl 11 (currently at 9 and I'm out of food). Will I still be able to finish and recieve GlassWing? ???. Chapter 10 is about to begin now. I am on Pacific Time. Help me decide please oh and I am a mid lvl player.

groovyedwin
08-29-16, 09:45 PM

Infinity and another Unicorn dragon on the way.

dragonsrsly
08-29-16, 10:15 PM
This happened to me too! :mad: I am totally convinced you have to spend gold... so I did. I ended up waiting for the Laserlight to finish, since I was on my Virtue, but had to speed up my Virtue out of the nest, so I didn't have to wait the 28 hour difference (33 minus 5). And of course, when it came time to breed the Life Dragon- for me this step came over the "Free Boosted Breeding" weekend, which of gave me abso-effin-lutely nothing but useless Common dragons, but hey, when I want/need a 3-hr Life Dragon, heck yeah, I get a 12-hr Dino! (so yeah, essentially 24 hours to get it out of the way (I only have one nest.)) So in the end I had to use gold again to skip this step. (The "Breed a xxx Dragon" steps are the worst! I blew ~80 gold to get past these two "easy" steps.)

But yeah I finally finished the stoopid Tales and got my Glasswing. Sad to admit, it was mentally exhausting for me, because as many people have been writing, there is A LOT of pre-planning to get through the Acts, then calculating the time it'll take to finish. Let's just say, I had about 320,xxx food before starting, and I ended up with about 50,xxx (even planting during the whole event). Also, here is the tip about requesting "whatever" from neighbors: Stop requesting anything two days before, and then send your requests early in the morning. (I guess I have some great neighbors that check the dragons after they wake up! For the past two Tales, I usually get mine in less than 4 hours.)

GL to all those to who have to finish!

And by chance if any of my neighbors (Fantasy Island/Dragonsrsly), read this: THANKS for being awesome neighbors!!

bigbadman78
08-29-16, 10:44 PM
i love them :)

For high level players (90-200)

Chapter 1 : 2 acts
- plant fireapples x6
- harvest fireapples x6
reward : 1 forgefather favor

Chapter 2 : 3 acts
- win 3 battles
- plant buffbeats x6 (you receive then the 2nd forgefather favor)
- Craft forgefather (8h)
reward : XP and coins

Chapter 3 : 3 acts
- breed Air dragon with another
- raise Forgefather to level 4
- complete 1 Sturdy Steel quest
reward : 12 maps

Chapter 4 : 4 acts
- plant fireapples x6
- win 3 battles
- collect 40 Glass Spears from farms
- Complete 1 Elegant Glass quest
reward : XP and coins

Chapter 5 : 3 acts
- breed Forest dragon with another
- raise Forgefather to level 8
- win 4 battles
reward : 15 Islands parts (if you already have 999 parts, then it becomes 1014 ;))

Chapter 6 : 4 acts
- hatch Love dragon
- win 6 battles
- craft 1 dragon anvil
reward : 1 White Glass favor

Chapter 7 : 5 acts
- Complete 1 Sturdy Steel quest
- plant fireapples x6
- raise Forgefather to level 11
- collect 80 Glass Spears from farm (you receive then the 2nd White Glass favor)
- craft and hatch White Glass dragon
reward : 12 maps

Chapter 8 : 3 acts
- hatch Life dragon
- raise White Glass to level 4
reward : 12000 apples

Chapter 9 : 5 acts
- craft 1 glass flower
- raise White Glass to level 8
- breed Virtue with another dragon
- raise Forgefather to level 14
- Complete 1 Sturdy Steel quest
reward : 10 glass flowers (deco)

Chapter 10 : 6 Acts
1. Raise your White Glass Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 225Gold)
2. Plant Firapples x6 (Skip: 12Gold)
3. Get 15 Donations from neighbors. (Skip: 75Gold)
4. Collect 80 Glass Spears from Farming. (Skip: 80Gold)
5. Win 8 Battle Arena Match (Skip: 120Gold)
6. Have 1 Mighty Furnace (Skip: 124Gold)
Prize: 1 Glasswing Dragon

TIPS :

For Love dragon, you can use these combos :
Olympus-Love or Olympus-Laserlight with 3 outcomes : 5h (Love dragon), 7h (Olympus), 15h (Laserlight dragon)
or
Virtue-Fire with 4 outcomes : 5h (Love or Kitsune), 15h (Laserlight dragon), 25h (Justice dragon)

For chapter 10 act 4 :

food required :

210,175 for Forgefather
170,175 for White Glass

material required :

and 2 small sapphires ;)

THE AMOUNT OF FOOD IS WAY WAY TOO MUCH, HOW IN THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEVEL UP THE SEVERAL HUNDRED OTHER DRAGONS WHEN WE NEED SUCHA RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FOOD FOR THESE FREQUENT EVENTS. Utterly absurd and the dragons we are feeding are terrible earners at that, i mean seriously over 200k food for a dragon that doesnt earn even 1,ooo an hour? Psshh, getting to be too much Team lava, complained before that its too much and you raise it even higher? Lol unreal. Getting more and more tedious and not worth it with these events, the only problem is the INSANE amount of food required. Other than that their fun.

bigbadman78
08-29-16, 10:49 PM
This happened to me too! :mad: I am totally convinced you have to spend gold... so I did. I ended up waiting for the Laserlight to finish, since I was on my Virtue, but had to speed up my Virtue out of the nest, so I didn't have to wait the 28 hour difference (33 minus 5). And of course, when it came time to breed the Life Dragon- for me this step came over the "Free Boosted Breeding" weekend, which of gave me abso-effin-lutely nothing but useless Common dragons, but hey, when I want/need a 3-hr Life Dragon, heck yeah, I get a 12-hr Dino! (so yeah, essentially 24 hours to get it out of the way (I only have one nest.)) So in the end I had to use gold again to skip this step. (The "Breed a xxx Dragon" steps are the worst! I blew ~80 gold to get past these two "easy" steps.)

But yeah I finally finished the stoopid Tales and got my Glasswing. Sad to admit, it was mentally exhausting for me, because as many people have been writing, there is A LOT of pre-planning to get through the Acts, then calculating the time it'll take to finish. Let's just say, I had about 320,xxx food before starting, and I ended up with about 50,xxx (even planting during the whole event). Also, here is the tip about requesting "whatever" from neighbors: Stop requesting anything two days before, and then send your requests early in the morning. (I guess I have some great neighbors that check the dragons after they wake up! For the past two Tales, I usually get mine in less than 4 hours.)

And by chance if any of my neighbors (Fantasy Island/Dragonsrsly), read this: THANKS for being awesome neighbors!!
And i am also convinced, had to spend gold multiple times for the pos life dragon, lucked out on love dragon and lez be honest who the heck thought it was a great idea to waste boosted breeding during an event we need common dragons? Ridiciously stupid and very upsetting, would have preferred to boost breed for the elusive troll or goblin dragon i still havent gotten and ive been playing almost everyday for 2.5 years. But its not rigged or predetermined at all. Also to further agree with u all i am basically paying at least 50-250 gold for a dragon every single event to get the dragon because lez be honest, if u really play the game as intended we wouldnt have any food saved for these events if were playing as we should and were forced at some point to spend gold to finish! Its bs. These use to be free events to reward daily multiple players and instead we use gold on it instead of saving gold for diamond dragons, extra breeding, nests or the new evolution temple or even dragons that produce gold maps bombs. Such bs and might have to stop playing if team lava doesnt listen to ds community very soon. And btw most games i play when their games are glitches they compensate ALL PLAYERS not just the ones effected however team lava doesnt compensate ANY player effected they just say were sorry, unfrikinbelievablly pathetic practices! And their are ALWAYS glitches in this game, always.

amalsaba
08-29-16, 11:02 PM

When we had to breed love i bred a laserlight and virtue first too! I had to speed with gold because I was already behind...

amalsaba
08-29-16, 11:09 PM
You can buy extra apples with gold.

I think it's about 26,000 apples for 100 gold, if that will be enough to finish??

It looks like the cheapest way is to skip chapter 10 act 1 to raise white glass to 13 (spending 225 gold). I need to raise white glass from 10 to 13 needing almost 100,000 foods. It would cost me 500 gold to purchase them so skipping is half the price :( . I've always wanted rainbow senteneil for its impressive reputation but is Glasswing worth the 225 gold?

byteme77
08-29-16, 11:41 PM
It looks like the cheapest way is to skip chapter 10 act 1 to raise white glass to 13 (spending 225 gold). I need to raise white glass from 10 to 13 needing almost 100,000 foods. It would cost me 500 gold to purchase them so skipping is half the price :( . I've always wanted rainbow senteneil for its impressive reputation but is Glasswing worth the 225 gold? I say it's worth it if you like the dragon I was gonna do same but struggled with food instead this time as I just bought a bomb dragon other week and saving the gold I have for next sale for another one of them instead, did skip that stage on one of the other tales like that

AliceWinter24
08-30-16, 12:08 AM
The event related quests and crafting items just disappeared! I can't finish without them!

zaccy678
08-30-16, 12:12 AM
It looks like the cheapest way is to skip chapter 10 act 1 to raise white glass to 13 (spending 225 gold). I need to raise white glass from 10 to 13 needing almost 100,000 foods. It would cost me 500 gold to purchase them so skipping is half the price :( . I've always wanted rainbow senteneil for its impressive reputation but is Glasswing worth the 225 gold?

Yes, if you're just a bit short then it's worth buying the food, otherwise it's cheaper to just skip the step...

It's not cheap, but if you have the gold in stock I'd probably go for it :)

Em_storm
08-30-16, 12:14 AM
The event related quests and crafting items just disappeared! I can't finish without them!
This just happened to me too. :confused:

AliceWinter24
08-30-16, 12:16 AM
This just happened to me too. :confused:

Really stressed out right now, I've been working so hard on this.

Em_storm
08-30-16, 12:19 AM
Really stressed out right now, I've been working so hard on this.
Yes. We may not get an answer for a while, it's only midnight in California.

gdmcrjunkie
08-30-16, 12:20 AM

Yes! After I spent all that food too! If I knew I would've crafted the furnace earlier...

DeeDe99
08-30-16, 12:25 AM
Reading all the concerns re the work load in chapter 10 I made the choice to open chapter 10 early. Need not have worried at all - all finished well before time. All battles went smoothly and the other steps were really easy. I skipped the planting Firapples step because I had Diamondates ready when I made the decision to start early and that was 70 collectibles then just planted Rushrooms for the final 10.

All in all it was a very pleasant Tales for me. Bred Virtue + Olympus to avoid Virtue fails and got Love first try. Got Life on the second try with Fire and Forest. Questing and crafting was straightforward.

Only issue for me is my drastically depleted food stocks as work has inhibited my ability to grow as much food as I usually do. Might invest some time in Rushrooms tonight to stock up a little - have a lovely new dragon to feed up, plus Gardian Angel!

Good luck all. I am monitoring for requests prettly frequently for the next 5 hours (then it is night here).

Edit: Subsequently seeing the crafting glitch, I am now VERY glad I started Chpt 10 early and avoided the stress.

Snackycakes25
08-30-16, 12:26 AM
My Chapter 10 just started at 12:00am PDT and all of a sudden the Mighty Furnace disappeared from my Spell Shop. It looks like all the crafts related to this event are gone. How am I supposed to finish the event if the crafts disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else?

Update - Looks like this happened to others too as I was posting. Storm8 - please help!

sipland
08-30-16, 12:27 AM
Try clicking on the icon at the right side of the screen - the one with the timer. On my baby account I needed to raise White Glass to level 11 but all dragons are showing a max level of 10. Not even possible to feed ... got up at 3am for this. Hope we get an extension.

ETA - duh! didn't have Nobel Crystal yet!

Em_storm
08-30-16, 12:31 AM
Try clicking on the icon at the right side of the screen. On my baby account I needed to raise White Glass to level 11 but all dragons are showing a max level of 10. Not even possible to feed ... got up at 3am for this. Hope we get an extension.
Have you purchased a Noble Crystal? It's what allows you to evolve dragons to level 15.

sipland
08-30-16, 12:33 AM
Have you purchased a Noble Crystal? It's what allows you to evolve dragons to level 15.

Ahhhh ! Thanks so much, forgot all about that!

Em_storm
08-30-16, 12:35 AM
Ahhhh ! Thanks so much, forgot all about that!
No problem! :) It's under Buildings in the Market.

florawynn
08-30-16, 12:36 AM
My Chapter 10 just started at 12:00am PDT and all of a sudden the Mighty Furnace disappeared from my Spell Shop. It looks like all the crafts related to this event are gone. How am I supposed to finish the event if the crafts disappeared? Has this happened to anyone else?

Update - Looks like this happened to others too as I was posting. Storm8 - please help!

This also happened to me. Just went to craft the furnace & it's gone from my Spell Shop. I hope to god they fix this in time for us to finish.

trauma46
08-30-16, 12:38 AM

It's still like that - no mighty furnace or anything else to do with this quest !

Mercyfalls78
08-30-16, 12:43 AM
It's still like that - no mighty furnace or anything else to do with this quest !

Same thing happened to me. I closed out of the game and went back in and all the event items reappeared.

swstar
08-30-16, 12:43 AM

Um what is going on? Timer says 23 hours but all the crafting and now joirneys for this are gone! I hard closed and reinstalled and they still weren't there...irritated because I had to use gold to skip through...seriously considering quiting this game. Lately it seems these tasks require gold unless you can play them 24/7.

Aly_10
08-30-16, 12:46 AM

i'm in the same vote... notified storm8 asap

cocauina
08-30-16, 12:50 AM
Same thing, I need Glass Flower and Mighty Furnace to finish my Dragon Tales.

The Quests related to the Dragon Tales are also gone.

Wonderful.

athenageez
08-30-16, 12:52 AM
The Mighty Furnace is gone from my spell shop too! Why would they let us start the event later and then time everything to be gone and a new event to start before its even over? I have planned everything out down to the minute for this event and now I'm really worried :(

To make matters worse, I iust had 3 (edit: make that 4) neighbor's give me maps despite my not requesting a single one since the day this event began 😓

DeeDe99
08-30-16, 01:03 AM
Mine has all gone too, and although I had finished earlier, I was still able to craft an additional glass flower after I had finished. I couldn't check until that crafting was finished, but yes, all crafting gone.

I think this sounds like a glitch, I am confident S8 will rectify the issue as soon as they are aware of it.

priaqx
08-30-16, 01:11 AM
Um what is going on? Timer says 23 hours but all the crafting and now joirneys for this are gone! I hard closed and reinstalled and they still weren't there...irritated because I had to use gold to skip through...seriously considering quiting this game. Lately it seems these tasks require gold unless you can play them 24/7.

I have the same problem .. Logged I nearly to start last chapter and everything had gone .. Which means I can't complete

hollyf03
08-30-16, 01:13 AM
I can't craft the mighty furnace either!!! What is going on? They better fix this in time or just give me the final dragon! I refuse to spend gold to get it!

nabooKat
08-30-16, 01:41 AM
I cannot complete either as my quests have gone too. What the heck is going on??? It's hard enough as it is without everything disappearing a day early!!!!

leysanne
08-30-16, 01:43 AM
ok ... so I'm in the same boat as everyone else who's on chapter 10 of the tales today .... not able to craft my mighty furnace. Yes I know it says have & I could/should have done it before now but I plain old forgot.

Not sure if I should be sending a ticket to storm 8 .... but have never had to do that before (I know, lucky me ...until today anyway) so not quite sure how I do it :confused:

TwinkleTwiny
08-30-16, 01:47 AM
I don't have the special quests or the ability to craft decors related to the tales either :/ Hope storm8 will fix that soon

catu1313
08-30-16, 02:03 AM
I just notified them of the same problem as well. Hopefully when they wake up to the flood of bug issue emails they will fix it quickly! I'd hate to miss out on the dragon because of their error. ��

jagarjag
08-30-16, 02:03 AM
I think S8 is doing a market research as to " in how many new ways they can irritate and stress the players"...I can only imagine how stressful this glitch must be for all effected....just think about it...they increase the food requirement and decrease the food reward on this tale; tale starting early without notice; the valliant value pack fiasko; refusing to open the mine; discriminating android players; crafting dragons require 350 piece now....I can go on and fill up a whole page.....

caseypdx1
08-30-16, 02:06 AM
I cannot complete either as my quests have gone too. What the heck is going on??? It's hard enough as it is without everything disappearing a day early!!!!

Same here! I spent at least 200 gold thus far to keep up with the quests, but now the final taks have been removed from the spell shop. The timer still says 21:59 remaining, too. What's up?! I want a refund. :mad:

porcupin321
08-30-16, 02:11 AM
Hi all,

Am experiencing similar issues and have sent email to Team Lava Support. DT was delayed, but as soon as I manage to speed through what I thought would be Chapter 9, the Quest to Complete Sturdy Steel had been removed. Other issues are no more crafting for the Dragon Tales (DT) features as well.

Thought to use gold to complete, but thinking twice about it as lacking in gold sufficient to complete. Hope Team Lava/ Storm 8 rectifies this matter soon as have to complete the various Acts in Chapter 10 that seems rather unknown what the outcome will be like.

Chapter 10 has timing, planting fireapples (when I have 2 slots for 20hr crops being used for the Glass Spears (wondering if that exists when Quests & Crafts have been removed). Collecting Donations, my neighbours are awesome, but different timezones, tricky. Battling, 50/50. it could be one time KO or repeat a round. Then, there's crafting, its removed, thus unable to craft.

Computed the amount of gold to complete, incomprehensible, don't have it.

Sorry to those who read this, quite the vent and was really hoping to complete DT for Glasswing.

razzlepaws
08-30-16, 02:33 AM
Help!
Despite my event clock telling me I still have over 21 hours to complete day 10, the option to craft a mighty furnace has already disappeared from my Spell Shop, so I will be unable to complete...
Why would S8 do this - and after all the effort (and gold spent) trying to complete this quest??.

diadera
08-30-16, 02:34 AM
I cant craft the Dragon anvil in the spell shop and got just 20 Hours left to just geht the Second Dragon. This Events got to hard to Do 😞 Please help about this Bug. Kr Diadera

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 02:54 AM
Same here.. The tales things have disappeared from quest and spell shop.. How are we supposed to complete the tales?? Can someone from S8 reply to this issue??

nyrrem
08-30-16, 02:55 AM
WHAAAAAAT??????

This game is really pushing the limits of my dragon love.

I so wanted the pretty dragon.

😭

The event should be extended and if not, any gold spent to this task should be refunded and we all be given the final dragon as a "sorry for making your lives a misery" gift. Yes!

random59
08-30-16, 03:01 AM
Wow, somehow the math has been corrupted maybe too strong a word, fried maybe better! With leaderboard starting tomorrow something has to give and I think it is the late completion of Tales!

I note that I am now receiving donation requests that are 2 days old, I play 4-5 times per day, how does this happen?

SpiritWind00
08-30-16, 03:04 AM
It's currently 3am in S8 land... I'm sure someone will address this issue as soon as they get to work. I'll flag this over too...

DeeDe99
08-30-16, 03:21 AM
Wow, somehow the math has been corrupted maybe too strong a word, fried maybe better! With leaderboard starting tomorrow something has to give and I think it is the late completion of Tales!

I note that I am now receiving donation requests that are 2 days old, I play 4-5 times per day, how does this happen?

Random, the days old requests are easy to explain. Players can only receive 20 items a day. When they ask all their neighbours (let's say 60 neighbours) the 40 surplus to day one limit of 20 receive the requests on the second and third day. The time of the day is, from my experience, driven by the time of the initial request: if you request at reset, the 24 hours will start again at the time the next day. If you request in the middle of the DT day, then that is the time new requests will come in. At least that's how it seems to work for me.

utili68
08-30-16, 03:26 AM
WHAAAAAAT??????

This game is really pushing the limits of my dragon love.

I so wanted the pretty dragon.

��

The event should be extended and if not, any gold spent to this task should be refunded and we all be given the final dragon as a "sorry for making your lives a misery" gift. Yes!

I absolutely agree ! I play other games and I get an refund/ present as a "Sorry" for example for every maintenance... I think thats a good idea!

LavaMagic
08-30-16, 03:31 AM
I guess I somehow read to raise Forgefather to level fifteen. So, now I am short on food to get White Glass Dragon to level thirteen. I need 16,000 food. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to handle this last day of the event. Or, am I just out of luck? Thanks for any suggestions.

viperlady
08-30-16, 03:31 AM
Wow, every time I put up something S8 thinks is uncomplimentary to them it disappears. Soooooo..... This forge a hero dragon story was absurd. Way to many things to get through in way too short a time. If you don't BUY your way through, you DON'T get through. 15 donations required on the last day?????? Seriously?????? THEN 8 battle arena wins????? Are you kidding??? Too much food required to get forge father and glass up to required levels. All in all a seriously disgusting grab for money, greedy, greedy, greedy company. How can this company possibly think it makes players feels good BUYING their way through a contest or event??? There is NO winning any event, only BUYING your way through. Disgusting!

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 03:36 AM
It's currently 3am in S8 land... I'm sure someone will address this issue as soon as they get to work. I'll flag this over too...

Maybe someone should wake them up and have them come in early today. This is a major issue on the final Day 10 for many caretakers. This issue is almost 4 hours old.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 03:38 AM
Wow, every time I put up something S8 thinks is uncomplimentary to them it disappears. Soooooo..... This forge a hero dragon story was absurd. Way to many things to get through in way too short a time. If you don't BUY your way through, you DON'T get through. 15 donations required on the last day?????? Seriously?????? THEN 8 battle arena wins????? Are you kidding??? Too much food required to get forge father and glass up to required levels. All in all a seriously disgusting grab for money, greedy, greedy, greedy company. How can this company possibly think it makes players feels good BUYING their way through a contest or event??? There is NO winning any event, only BUYING your way through. Disgusting!

you are so right. If you are not a koolaid drinker many of your posts will vanish. This use to be a fun game to play

glenngenius
08-30-16, 03:45 AM
I guess I somehow read to raise Forgefather to level fifteen. So, now I am short on food to get White Glass Dragon to level thirteen. I need 16,000 food. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to handle this last day of the event. Or, am I just out of luck? Thanks for any suggestions.

I think the best way you can do is to buy food using gems (I think 20 gold = 26,000 apples). But if you don't want to spend gems, perhaps you can try planting upgrapes or rushrooms.

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 03:59 AM
Maybe someone should wake them up and have them come in early today. This is a major issue on the final Day 10 for many caretakers. This issue is almost 4 hours old.

Absolutely agreed.. Please somebody wake them up.. Don't know how much time it will take them to put things right.. We don't want them to make everything right just before the end.. The furnace takes time to craft.. i.e. If you have all the parts.. Otherwise you need time for quests also..

Niire
08-30-16, 04:06 AM
This event started early, put me on day 2 on the first day, gave island parts instead of much needed food (that they usually reward...and my dynomite mine is shut down, has been for a long while, so those are WORTHLESS...), upped food requirements on the 2 dragons, and had us get white glass to 13. I was up as much as I could be planting 30 second crops to get the white glass leveled up, due to losing so much time for food production (I would have had it if I had that extra time, I can pump out some food, lol). Somehow, i am on the 8 battles. And now there's issues with quests and crafts disappearing? This is a game, not a job...><

I DO want to thank my amazing neighbors for extremely timely responses to my donation requests. <3 <3 I shall try to do the same through the day, though I have to go get a bunch of medical junk done later...:(

nicsdragonisle
08-30-16, 04:12 AM
Mind blowing. It's quite remarkable that no one happened to notice the programmed elimination of Tales-specific crafting and questing BEFORE the end of the event. 3 of our games needed one last quest to complete the items needed for crafting the furnace. Quested overnight. Woke up to find crafting gone.
Let's for a minute pretend it's put back in sometime today....how, exactly, are we even supposed to know about it? Just constantly check?
I'm not someone who typically 'demands' things but everyone who is on day 10 of Tales today should be given this dragon. Period. It's outrageous.

bozotc19
08-30-16, 04:23 AM
Not to beat a dead horse but I also cannot make the magic furnace. Can a Mod please relate this to s8 before it's too late!

katniss9225
08-30-16, 04:34 AM
19 hours left and i'm stuck without the mighty furnace! Come on i just blew wayyyy too many gold to skip leveling up the white glass just to get stuck here with completing the final act!

freesiawoods
08-30-16, 04:36 AM
Well one of my games can't do the quests any more. I need the final step for chapter 9 and the quests are gone! I'm guessing the crafting is gone too but I can't check because my furnace is ready for collection.

Ovisammon
08-30-16, 04:43 AM
Crafting and quests disappeared while there were still 24h left! This is ridiculous! Maybe it is only a game but one puts a lot of effort to complete tasks on time + gems spent. Storm is getting too greedy, very upset!

zenkitty99
08-30-16, 04:45 AM
I'm another one who can't craft the furnace because it's gone from crafting! I'm really annoyed, as it's been a real struggle for me to get this far. If I can't finish due to a bug, I'll be pretty darned upset!

Angelart1
08-30-16, 04:52 AM
Where did the quests go?? Now I'll never finish

MommyWan
08-30-16, 04:53 AM
I'm also unable to craft the furnace on 3 different accounts. I'm begging someone to fix this. It's such a shame to come this far and fall short.

stevenlee2905
08-30-16, 04:57 AM
Same here, guys... I have 19 hours left, I can't do the crafting process and my Forgefather can't go out questing too, no optimal for my Forgefather to do questing... Is it a glitch or they do it intentionally? This is sooo unfair if they did it intentionally... How could they take away all the questing process while the Tales still ongoing... OMG... Is spending gold the only way to finish the tale? Well, I am speechless...

amalsaba
08-30-16, 04:58 AM
Mind blowing. It's quite remarkable that no one happened to notice the programmed elimination of Tales-specific crafting and questing BEFORE the end of the event. 3 of our games needed one last quest to complete the items needed for crafting the furnace. Quested overnight. Woke up to find crafting gone.
Let's for a minute pretend it's put back in sometime today....how, exactly, are we even supposed to know about it? Just constantly check?
I'm not someone who typically 'demands' things but everyone who is on day 10 of Tales today should be given this dragon. Period. It's outrageous.

I have. Actually I was here to complain about it! lol

amalsaba
08-30-16, 05:00 AM
Lucky I crafted it way ahead because the act says to HAVE a furnace. So I thought I'll put it out of the way.

amalsaba
08-30-16, 05:07 AM
I think the best way you can do is to buy food using gems (I think 20 gold = 26,000 apples). But if you don't want to spend gems, perhaps you can try planting upgrapes or rushrooms.

Try 100 gold for 26000 and 500 gold for 100000

PaigeyDoll
08-30-16, 05:09 AM
Hey everyone :)
I have also lost the quests and the ability to craft the mighty furnace. I need to configure my email to tell team lava but I don't know how to do that. Can anyone please tell me how?

jonboyw
So I still have 19 hours left yet all the quests and crafting items are gone. Please fix this and extend he time since I'm losing time right now.

SerenityRen20
I'm an android player whose tale related crafts and quests have disappeared...is this affecting IPhone too? I really hope a resolution is found.

magic59
08-30-16, 05:13 AM
So I still have 19 hours left yet all the quests and crafting items are gone. Please fix this and extend he time since I'm losing time right now.
Me too, the same for me! Hury up Team Lava for fix this!

ellipadaki
08-30-16, 05:14 AM
I'm an android player whose tale related crafts and quests have disappeared...is this affecting IPhone too? I really hope a resolution is found.

Yes, it is affecting iPhone users as well. I happen to have already crafted my Mighty Furnace and only have the battles left, but I have nbrs who will not be able to complete the tales unless this is fixed.

Benito_
08-30-16, 05:14 AM

Same here. I can't complete day 10 without them being restored. Stupid of Storm 8 to delete options before event is complete.

tromalyt
08-30-16, 05:15 AM
Me too, the same for me! Hury up Team Lava for fix this!

This is an outrage, I had one day to go and the tale is gone.

AuroraLava
08-30-16, 05:19 AM
The same thing happened to me and I sent the email to them as well. I stopped requesting from neighbors two days before the event started because I had an expansion going. Yesterday I sent requests for donations to 25 people (thinking I would do them in batches like someone suggested) and got the message that 77 of my friends did not get my request because I already made requests to them earlier.
-if I have not sent requests in over a week how did I send requests to them that day? :-)
-if i sent to 25, why am I getting an error about 77?

Please keep sending your tickets in everyone so they can see it needs to be fixed!!!

amerirish
08-30-16, 05:28 AM
So I just sent out my requests for neighbors to send me donations; I got a pop up that my message was sent but 2 of my neighbors couldn't get it because I've already sent them a request today. I haven't requested ANYTHING since this event started so for about 9 days!! What is wrong with this request system?? Why do they keep putting this type of requirement on the last day of the event? It doesn't work properly!!! :mad:

Niire
08-30-16, 05:31 AM
I got the same message, but got all my donations. i hope that it works that way for you as well. <3

candylou36
08-30-16, 05:41 AM
I finished chapter 9 yesterday and now it says I need to do the sturdy steel. I finished it and I can not do the quest or do chapter 10. Come on what is the problem.

mrhammy48
08-30-16, 05:42 AM
I have 18 hours left on my timer and I can't craft the white glass dragon. I've tried force closing. It's not even an option any longer as it's missing from my crafting building.

amerirish
08-30-16, 05:48 AM
I did get my donations, thank goodness, but I wonder for how long my outgoing requests for donations is going to prevent me from requesting maps :mad: This request 'system' is so freaking broken and glitchy - I don't understand why they can't just either fix it or stop making that a thing to do in this game :mad:

ETA: If they want to encourage having neighbors and interacting, then why can't the requirement be "Visit 20 neighbors" and/or "Play with 20 neighbors' dragons" it would be so much more productive and encourage actual interaction between players instead of just hitting an Approved button on our home screen {SMH}

candylou36
08-30-16, 05:49 AM
Man I finished Chapter 9 and if I can not do this last 1 I will be so mad. I had everything finished for 10. The only thing was send out for donations and win 8 battles. Come on guys I still have 18 hours on my timer. What is up.

LavaMagic
08-30-16, 05:54 AM

It's actually 100 gold for 26,000 food. ;( I have six farms I can put rushrooms or upgrades on. Then, I won't have the crops for the eighty items we need, which I have sitting waiting for that task. I'm sure my neighbors will come through, but the eight battles is another problem. I don't do well in battles. That is why I am trying to hold onto the little gold I have to speed up battles. I guess without spending money, it's impossible.

amerirish
08-30-16, 06:06 AM
It's actually 100 gold for 26,000 food. ;( I have six farms I can put rushrooms or upgrades on. Then, I won't have the crops for the eighty items we need, which I have sitting waiting for that task. I'm sure my neighbors will come through, but the eight battles is another problem. I don't do well in battles. That is why I am trying to hold onto the little gold I have to speed up battles. I guess without spending money, it's impossible.

I just sent you a Private Message that will hopefully help you :)

raygill1
08-30-16, 06:08 AM
Is anyone else experiencing problems today? My tales scroll thing is no longer on my island, the timer is still counting down, and in my craft workshop all my stuff for the tales has disappeared! So I can't craft the last furness. I emailed storm 5 hours ago and not heard anything! I'm on chapter 10, I've got all my requests, got my dragons levelled up, just gathering the last of my crystals and about to start battling! But what's the point if I can't complete?!?!?!?

EDIT - sorry just read the last 3 pages and saw everyone was in same boat! Sadly that has made me feel better!!!

retseho
08-30-16, 06:09 AM
The Mighty Furnace is gone from my spell shop too! Why would they let us start the event later and then time everything to be gone and a new event to start before its even over? I have planned everything out down to the minute for this event and now I'm really worried :(

To make matters worse, I iust had 3 (edit: make that 4) neighbor's give me maps despite my not requesting a single one since the day this event began 😓

Hope S8 fix the disappearing problems
or waiver the disappeared acts for all affected. Why do these glitches happen at such a critical time?

The unrequested maps instead of donations is a bug. I monitored my totals of donations & maps during Ch10 and the donation total increased even when the "news" displayed map received. The map total remained the same throughout Ch10.
I also noticed the "news" display showed some neighbors requested maps which is not logical for Ch10.
I sent the "maps" anyway as I believe these will be received as donations.

Splashy81
08-30-16, 06:15 AM
Is anyone else experiencing problems today? My tales scroll thing is no longer on my island, the timer is still counting down, and in my craft workshop all my stuff for the tales has disappeared! So I can't craft the last furness. I emailed storm 5 hours ago and not heard anything! I'm on chapter 10, I've got all my requests, got my dragons levelled up, just gathering the last of my crystals and about to start battling! But what's the point if I can't complete?!?!?!?

I can't make anything tales-related in my spell shop either but my timer is still counting down. There is nothing tales-related at the questing outpost either. I have all needed materials to make the furnace but was waiting to do so until about halfway through my battles.

NOTE TO SELF--- don't do that again... make item night before and let it wastefully sit in shop even if you like the other decor and want to spend your time making it, DON'T. This is a TL game. DON'T.

LavaMagic
08-30-16, 06:15 AM
I just sent you a Private Message that will hopefully help you :)

I couldn't reply to your message. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help!

candylou36
08-30-16, 06:17 AM
Yes I finished chapter 9 yesterday and now it is in chapter 9. I had the furnace in my crafting area and that is gone.

JetteG
08-30-16, 06:18 AM
I, too, need to craft furnice.
I only need to win 2more battles.
Can we please hear from S8 or any mods about the missing quests and crafting things.
Please help soon

hungryres
08-30-16, 06:19 AM
Okay, this is really scary.
I cannot find tales related stufff in my spell shop anymore!!!
I finally received all the request to proceed to 8 battles.
I forgot if i have crafted the furnace or not, n thus checked my storage n spell shop. My materials are still there, but checked spell shop in both versions birthday bash, sun& moon. Nothing,!!
What to do?

Anyone canalso post material require? I am also afraid i havent got enough material from quests. Front page only got total number of special material needed throughout the tales

LauraGSJK
08-30-16, 06:21 AM

My guess is because some of your neighbors sent more than 20 requests (plus Stormy) in a 24 hour period. The max allowed is 20 (+ 1 from Stormy) per day. So, if they sent out 40 requests, the first 20 would go out right away. The second batch of 20 would go out after midnight Pacific Time (USA) on the 2nd day. Did I word that in a way that makes sense?

Take care and best wishes.

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:21 AM
Need everyone to send neighbour requests or force close reopen there app I'm 3 gifts short on chapter ten on acc byteme77 thanks

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 06:22 AM
This issue has been reported

Hey Everyone. Very sorry to hear about this. :( This issue has been reported earlier. Let's keep calm and wait for the Community Managers to get online in a few hours (California time) and look into this.

You can post here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93858-Dragon-Tales-quests-and-crafting-items-disappeared!/page3) to report your case so that the CMs can see when they get on. Sorry guys, there's nothing much we can do until we hear from them.

belarica
08-30-16, 06:24 AM
I got all my donations in an hour, thank you my awesome neighbors :) I crafted the furnace yesterday but I hope it gets fixed for everyone quickly

mackyndyll
08-30-16, 06:29 AM
On last step and can't craft furnace. Worked really hard to get this tales finished and am not being allowed to complete it. Just about done with this game. Bad enough they steal gold all the time, but this is going too far.

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:31 AM
Sent req to the two that just added me tys

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:33 AM
This request noncence is the reason I didn't get one of the last tails dragons they seriously need to change this for next tails or open more requests giving or DO something ooooh that's it they want you buy and spend gold thatsssss what it feels like

hungryres
08-30-16, 06:36 AM

Greetings from other side of the earth.
By the time they get to work, probably it will be my bed time.
Without the optionto craft, i cannot really tell if i have enough parts from quest. Oh, wait the special quests are gone too.

>_<

LauraGSJK
08-30-16, 06:37 AM
And i am also convinced, had to spend gold multiple times for the pos life dragon, lucked out on love dragon and lez be honest who the heck thought it was a great idea to waste boosted breeding during an event we need common dragons? Ridiciously stupid and very upsetting, would have preferred to boost breed for the elusive troll or goblin dragon i still havent gotten and ive been playing almost everyday for 2.5 years. But its not rigged or predetermined at all. Also to further agree with u all i am basically paying at least 50-250 gold for a dragon every single event to get the dragon because lez be honest, if u really play the game as intended we wouldnt have any food saved for these events if were playing as we should and were forced at some point to spend gold to finish! Its bs. These use to be free events to reward daily multiple players and instead we use gold on it instead of saving gold for diamond dragons, extra breeding, nests or the new evolution temple or even dragons that produce gold maps bombs. Such bs and might have to stop playing if team lava doesnt listen to ds community very soon. And btw most games i play when their games are glitches they compensate ALL PLAYERS not just the ones effected however team lava doesnt compensate ANY player effected they just say were sorry, unfrikinbelievablly pathetic practices! And their are ALWAYS glitches in this game, always.

I would be so VERY GRATEFUL if you wrote to S8 about this. I'm fed up with what your upset about, plus several other things. I wrote to S8. I'm hoping if enough people complain, maybe, just maybe, they will do a complete overhaul of the way they plan out these events. I titled my e-mail "Thinking about quitting." Which is the truth. I've got several neighbors in another S8 game that have already quit, or say they are quitting soon, due to these same type of issues.

Plus, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd like a bit of a breather in between goals, to stock up on food, and simply play the game! What does everyone else think? Do you prefer goals/Dragon Tales/Leaderboard, etc., after goal, right in a row, or would you like some time between these events. At least one week, or a bit longer would make me SO happy!

Best wishes! :D

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:38 AM
Two short arf

LauraGSJK
08-30-16, 06:39 AM
Two short arf

What do you mean?

lindseyny
08-30-16, 06:39 AM
Oh wow. I have 17 hours and 23 minutes left on my tales and the quests and crafting are gone from my game. I had glass flowers I wanted to craft still! Not fair! =(

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:42 AM
Yh a week long battle arena with a spin wheel in between these events I think with an old returning dragon half us ain't got , getting tricky juggling this and FFS on 3 accs with a tails now leaderboard on there also

topgate44
08-30-16, 06:42 AM
now the info has changed on the beginning of this post to say 11. I printed it out and it clearly said 10.

byteme77
08-30-16, 06:47 AM
Thank you wonder full people got all my gifts nows onto the 8 battles arghhhhhh allready on a loosing streak on all accs

temecee
08-30-16, 06:49 AM
Plus, I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd like a bit of a breather in between goals, to stock up on food, and simply play the game! What does everyone else think? Do you prefer goals/Dragon Tales/Leaderboard, etc., after goal, right in a row, or would you like some time between these events. At least one week, or a bit longer would make me SO happy!

Best wishes! :D

I would very much like at least one day in between events. I think that some of us are unable to "change gears" between the types of things that we need to do for these events. I'm pretty new to the game so basically everything is new and last time I did very bad things before the tales, like I didn't know that I can start later or that I should stock up food and stuff (if you are active enough you don't need to stock at low levels, it's enough what you can normally produce).

amerirish
08-30-16, 06:50 AM
I couldn't reply to your message. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help!

Yeah, I had too many stored messages. Happy to help :D

rado_nik
08-30-16, 06:56 AM
What the hell is going. Why the mighty furnace disappear. How we finish the chapters?

candylou36
08-30-16, 06:59 AM
I am still mad for I finished chapter 9 so 10 was left. Now it says I still have to finish 9 to do 10. My furnace for 10 is gone. I am not spending 10 gold to skip the last goal for 9 when I finished yesterday. I can not do 10 without the furnace to do. I am so mad right now I might just stop playing again. I really wanted this dragon to but I do not have the resources to buy gold at their outlandish prices to finish. I want them to compsate us by giving me and all othes who are strulingling to complete this the Glasswing dragon. It was not fair of them to do this to their players. Even if they fix this problem I will not have time to finish this, so very unfair.

belarica
08-30-16, 07:07 AM
I am still mad for I finished chapter 9 so 10 was left. Now it says I still have to finish 9 to do 10. My furnace for 10 is gone. I am not spending 10 gold to skip the last goal for 9 when I finished yesterday. I can not do 10 without the furnace to do. I am so mad right now I might just stop playing again. I really wanted this dragon to but I do not have the resources to buy gold at their outlandish prices to finish. I want them to compsate us by giving me and all othes who are strulingling to complete this the Glasswing dragon. It was not fair of them to do this to their players. Even if they fix this problem I will not have time to finish this, so very unfair.

They might add an extra day but I really can't see them ever giving away the grand prize.

candylou36
08-30-16, 07:13 AM
If they do give us an extra day they better make sure it is rest to where I was. At chapter 10 and not chapter 9. 5 not fair. I had finished 9 ans was starting 10 and had my furnace finished.

amerirish
08-30-16, 07:16 AM
I have the Mighty Furnace ready in my Craft Shop - once I finish the 8 battles will it still be there?

candylou36
08-30-16, 07:19 AM
My furnace was in the craft shop. Now the craft is not there.

tromalyt
08-30-16, 07:26 AM
They might add an extra day but I really can't see them ever giving away the grand prize.

That would not work for me. After waiting for more than 6 hours and expecting the leaderboard to start soon, I decided to forge the courier dragon, which takes 1 day and I could not do it because I had to forge the stuff for the adventure.

stevenlee2905
08-30-16, 07:27 AM
I think people who started the Tales earlier didn't get this kind of issue, but we all who started the Tales later affected by this glitch/problem. I hope they extend the day. If not, the only way we can get the final prize is just spend gold if we have enough...

D_Raho
08-30-16, 07:27 AM
Miffed.

kooky panda
08-30-16, 07:35 AM
This issue has been reported

Hey Everyone. Very sorry to hear about this. :( This issue has been reported earlier. Let's keep calm and wait for the Community Managers to get online in a few hours (California time) and look into this.

You can post here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93858-Dragon-Tales-quests-and-crafting-items-disappeared!/page3) to report your case so that the CMs can see when they get on. Sorry guys, there's nothing much we can do until we hear from them.

Hey guys as Spiritwind has posted this issue has been reported. Please continue discussions on the event ending early on the bug thread that spiritwind has provided .
Updates will be posted on that bug thread.

Xyn25
08-30-16, 08:23 AM
I am so glad I finished the tales on Sunday but I wanted to craft some extra glass flowers, they're so pretty. Good luck to everyone still trying and hope this issue is resolved soon!

PinkBubbles75
08-30-16, 08:50 AM
I'm happy I crafted the furnace last night. I originally was gonna wait until I was halfway through the battles but luckily I didn't. I'm sorry for those of you who are effected by tales materials disappearing before the end of the tales. All my tales stuff in the outpost & spell shop are gone too, even the scroll display but the countdown is still going. This is truly an outrage and hopefully S8 can fix this for everyone

Verucka
08-30-16, 08:59 AM
What?? I cant do the Mighty Furnace.. is disappear! What can i do??

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone! Sorry about all this! I have already forwarded this issue over to the team for investigation. Stay tuned! I will update threads when I have more information.

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 09:16 AM

I forwarded this matter to the team early morning. Please await for more updates from us, thank you so much for your patience! ^__^

porcupin321
08-30-16, 09:34 AM
Hi there, countdown at 14 hours 34 minutes and counting, issues are as follows:

1- Quests for Sturdy Steel & Elegant Glass have been removed;
2- Crafting for various DT features have been removed;
3- Unknown if harvesting crops would prompt collection of Glass Spears;

Hope this matter can be resolved soon so as we may be rewarded with Glasswing.

Thank you.

Current countdown: 14 hours and 26 minutes and counting.

FlatFoot
08-30-16, 09:40 AM
Just got into the office. We're working on resolving this immediately.

Jackiesq
08-30-16, 09:42 AM
Hi there, countdown at 14 hours 34 minutes and counting, issues are as follows:

1- Quests for Sturdy Steel & Elegant Glass have been removed;
2- Crafting for various DT features have been removed;
3- Unknown if harvesting crops would prompt collection of Glass Spears;

Hope this matter can be resolved soon so as we may be rewarded with Glasswing.

Thank you.

Current countdown: 14 hours and 26 minutes and counting.

I just finished the tales, thx to my prework, I didn't need to craft anything...
The crops give the Glass Spears! So only nr 1 and 2 need to be fixed!

Hoping S8 solves the problems and compensate for everyone still struggling!

tabskingdom
08-30-16, 09:44 AM
So stressed gonna miss out on the last dragon because the quest got taken away 😫 I would of made it

porcupin321
08-30-16, 09:45 AM
I just finished the tales, thx to my prework, I didn't need to craft anything...

Thank you for the reply. Congratulation on obtaining Glasswing.

porcupin321
08-30-16, 09:46 AM
So stressed gonna miss out on the last dragon because the quest got taken away �� I would of made it

Same here. Hopefully when Flatfoot meant they're resolving it, it won't involve us completing the DT within the remaining 14 hours and 12 minutes :/

jacksusa
08-30-16, 10:01 AM
Quests are back. Can't check crafting yet.

freshfunin2008
08-30-16, 10:01 AM
I don't see how we make up 10 lost hours during a live event.

freesiawoods
08-30-16, 10:04 AM
Timer is unfortunately unchanged.

trauma46
08-30-16, 10:11 AM
I don't see how we make up 10 lost hours during a live event.

The craft is back :)

cascadia59
08-30-16, 10:14 AM

Glad to hear this. Reported same issue on the "bugs" thread. Very frustrating.
On another frustrating note... thanks to those who accepted my invitation so I could then request donations. This too was frustrating. I have many, many friends on both of my games, but I have no idea which are still active and I can't help but wonder if everything is working all right there as well. To illustrate - this morning, I received only 2 requests for donations. 2 -out of probably over 100 friends. This seems odd to me. I should be swamped.
Anyone else experiencing this?

On a positive note - if anyone still needs a donation, invite me -cascadia59 and cascadia60 - I'm happy to respond immediately and donate! :)

08-30-16, 10:19 AM
The craft is back :)

Hi, I actually just checked my game and, for me at least, the crafting and questing has not been fixed. Still stuck. But I am trying to be patient. Definitely won't get to the end and get the Glasswing at this point though.

athenageez
08-30-16, 10:20 AM
I forced closed and restarted the game a couple of times to be sure I was getting the most up to date donation requests from my neighbors. Accepted as many as I could before going to sleep last night. My fiance was really confused as to why I kept popping up and turning on my phone at 1am...

So happy that I can craft the furnace now!

topgate44
08-30-16, 10:24 AM
So...just finish the tournament last night around 2am ish...since I don't have DIPPS, I needed to ultimate against Helios and Gaurdian Angel. On my last chapter of Tales, guess who was waiting for me in the arena? Surprise....mofo, Helios is back to whip some more butt. LOL...luckily, it was lvl 13 instead of 20, so maybe it won't be too bad (but then again, it whip my lvl 10 forgefather back to the spa).

Storm8 says they didn't post the chapters so they aren't responsible for that error. My sons account was affected as he didn't have the noble crystal and no way of getting it. I personally don't think this is fair as it clearly as I printed it out said level 10 but look at it now say level 11.

[S8] Regina
08-30-16, 10:41 AM
Hey caretakers!! The crafts have returned and this issue is now fixed. Please stay tuned as the team discuss on how to handle this issue. Thank you so much for your patience!

anaghasaki
08-30-16, 11:01 AM
Ahhh.. New tournament for the last 6 battles for the tales.. How very nice.. If not for tournament, I would have had to face higher level opponents.. Now its easier..

Scarletfyr
08-30-16, 11:15 AM

I crafted ahead but my glass flower was not accepted or 2 Jr. Crafting item either. Had to double craft. Final furnace I still pre crafted(I always craft everything ahead of time) Large final furnace was accepted. Finished yesterday but just started getting neighbors items a couple hours ago. I always have 2 to 4 day time lapse. ✌

divanightclub
08-30-16, 11:35 AM
Thank you(Storm 8/ team) for resolving the issue, so I can NOW craft the mighty furnace, only 2 more battle left (thx to the tournament those will be easy) so I'll FINALLY have my glasswing dragon!!! (Happy dance)

Special thank you to ALL my wonderful neighbors that responded quickly to the donations I needed.. I really appreciate it, love you all!

hiabarara
08-30-16, 11:41 AM
That whole problem might have something to do with the overlapping Leaderboard Event. I can only play the Halloween version, so I don't have any Leaderboard Event and I could collect and quest as usual for the Dragon Tales Event. I don't think I had any problems where quest items or something similar disappeared :confused: Just a thought, though.

Aly_10
08-30-16, 11:49 AM
Thank you staff for fixing the problem, now i only have to craft my furnace and my glasswing along with my guardian angel will be battling soon in this new tournament. hip hip hooray to storm 8 team . you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

belarica
08-30-16, 11:55 AM
Just finished, glass wing in storage

JetteG
08-30-16, 12:20 PM
I am happy this issue is fixed, thanks.
And thanks to all my neighbours.

fhjigfrf
08-30-16, 12:22 PM
Ahhh.. New tournament for the last 6 battles for the tales.. How very nice.. If not for tournament, I would have had to face higher level opponents.. Now its easier..

That level 1 knight dragon has defeated my level 15 Diamond and my level 15 Gilded Knight so far. I just need to win that one battle to finish this Tales.

amerirish
08-30-16, 12:32 PM
So I finished my last battle, went to my craft shop & placed the Mighty Furnace in storage. Nothing happened....started to panic but then force closed & reopened the game. Then I got the pop up that Glasswing was in storage (whew!!) Double checked & there she is!! :D

Hope everyone is able to recover in time to finish the event. Sending luck to you all!! :D

winglvr
08-30-16, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the fix. Furnace is crafting and the battles just got easier due to the tournament . I do hope something is done for the players that needed additional quests today before crafting the furnace. They should be given extra time to complete the task at minimum.

DR0G0N
08-30-16, 12:48 PM
Storm8 says they didn't post the chapters so they aren't responsible for that error. My sons account was affected as he didn't have the noble crystal and no way of getting it. I personally don't think this is fair as it clearly as I printed it out said level 10 but look at it now say level 11.

Yea...this actually happened before with the previous tale...(on the post it said to raise Adventure dragon to lvl 12 for mid level tier, but on the actual chapter it only requires it to be lvl 10, so yes...I did waste food raising it two levels up for nothing). Anyways, this time I waited for the chapter to start to see what the requirements are instead of going ahead raising it up to level 11 in advance since fooling me once was shame on them, but fooling me twice shame on me.

Either way, it didn't affected me too much since I'm a food and coin horder, I had way more than enough to even calculate in these "mistakes". For future tip, I suggest to gather 350k or more apples even for middle tier players and have at least a million coins on hand for food, habitats, crystal etc. But most importantly, take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Btw, I do appreciate Kooky taking her own time to reply to my post. They should get paid for constantly having to apologize on behalf of Storm8 many fails. :]