PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 8/18 - Spellbound | upgrade buildings to L6 | Goals/notes in post 1

Pages : 1 [2]

jodi0122
08-23-16, 08:34 AM
Still nothing from Ivy, 2 total from flowers. Seriously this game used to be fun but now not so much.

As for the golden mine, I don't have the option to purchase it any where. And not going to spend 300 gems on a flower so I guess I'm at delete level if that is required to play.

The Golden Mine is in the market under Decorations for 520 gems

PrincessCupOButter
08-23-16, 10:09 AM
I ran into the same problem. Ivy is giving no dew, though I used to get 3 from her every collection. And I only got 3 dews, one from 3 different flowers, the whole time I was trying to do the goal.

I don't know if we gotta wait for another update from them to start dropping again. Can anyone from S8 verify this info? I don't want to keep wasting energy trying to get dew from flowers when no dew will show without the purchase of the Spellbound plant. (I don't have the gems for it) 😬

Thanks!

I bought the plant, figuring it will be handy because this appears to be a long term goal. I'm sure we will eventually have to collect from level 6 (or higher!) buildings. The drops from flowers were non-existent before I got the spellbound bloom, (that's the main reason I decided to go ahead and get it) but, ever since I got it, Ivy has stopped dropping dew.....I guess she figures I don't need it anymore now that I have the drops from the bloom. :-/

msmorg
08-23-16, 10:12 AM
I bought the plant, figuring it will be handy because this appears to be a long term goal. I'm sure we will eventually have to collect from level 6 (or higher!) buildings. The drops from flowers were non-existent before I got the spellbound bloom, (that's the main reason I decided to go ahead and get it) but, ever since I got it, Ivy has stopped dropping dew.....I guess she figures I don't need it anymore now that I have the drops from the bloom. :-/

I didn't buy the bloom and I'm getting nothing from Ivy for last 2 days. I've collected from white, purple and red flowers and only got one dew from red.

ashley224
08-23-16, 10:32 AM
Yep... that one's maxed out too... For a while I was also using the essence to continue making other items(paste, etc) but since still get drops of those when collecting from other faerie buildings stopped as have more than enough for any future quests.

At this point I just stay maxed on material to make the Faerie Elixir during events and then "waste" all my other energy gathering items to make trades so at least I get a trade permit for future expansions.

Was hopeful to stay busy with upgrading stuff to level 6 but with Dew Drops being beyond ridiculous only upgrade the one's that need no Dew so that won't last long either. :(

So for time being I'm content getting 6 Petals a day from collecting from Ivy's Hut and will leave flowers alone until a change is made to the drop rate.

I'm full on everything too. I use (waste?) my extra energy collecting from apples trees for golden apples and chop, chop, chopping rocks for golden nuggets. I agree with whoever it was that noticed that the nuggets are even harder to find than they used to be.

MoonVillage3
08-23-16, 12:50 PM

I didn't buy the bloom and I'm getting nothing from Ivy for last 2 days. I've collected from white, purple and red flowers and only got one dew from red.

I broke down and got the DewFlower (sigh!) as Ivy had stopped giving me Dew for 2days. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life pecking flowers all day forever.. with a terrible, enormous waste of ALL energy that was given, made, plus alicorns. as many, many Dews are needed to finally complete total uplevels.
Don't know if any of our stat-friends have made the total yet.. but it will be quite alot.

Anyway.. since I got the Flower.. and maybe only a coincidence.. but Ivy started giving Dew again at every collection. Maybe she's been timed to skip after given a certain amount? Whatever.. Dew is rare! and still remains constant work even having the DewFlower, but at least energy can be used elsewhere.

oliverrr11
08-23-16, 01:05 PM
S8, ya got me! I got caught up in caring if I Did the Dew. I've been feverishly collecting flowers, clicking on Ivy, getting frustrated, commenting on here, etc. Nice try, but I'm on to you now! There is one thing you overlooked: us getting around to doing the math.

I didn't bother to keep track of energy, but I keep seeing 70 energy reported as needed on average to find 1 dew, so I will use 70 for my example. 20 dew is needed per beam/block. So, 20x70= 1400 energy per beam/block. For the ones that need 4 beam/blocks to upgrade that is 1400x4 = 5600 energy! For the ones that need 6 total, 8400 energy is needed!! Are you ready for amphitheater?? 5 of each! So 10 beams/blocks at 1400 energy each: 14,000 energy!!

Level 6 amphitheater upgrade:
*14,000 energy to make beam/blocks
*5 gold nuggets
*311,000 coins

What do we get for all of this? 46 additional coins each 8 hour collection!! LOLOLOL!!! Thank you!! That means I only have to collect from amphitheater SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE TIMES (6,761), to break even on just the coins spent. That means from collection 6,762 on, the 46 coin increase will be pure profit! Woohoo!

High level players are the only ones that can even think about using this kind of energy, and we tend to have tens of millions of coins already. So a coin reward for completion? Really? and 46? Is this an August Fools joke?

I have completely lost interest in this rediculous update already, and have no intention of putting in any effort whatsoever, and taking months/years/decades to do so. If a level 6 building is ever needed to move on in the future, I will be able to use all those gold nuggets I'm not using for upgrades to make gems to skip it.

ashley224
08-23-16, 01:31 PM
S8, ya got me! I got caught up in caring if I Did the Dew. I've been feverishly collecting flowers, clicking on Ivy, getting frustrated, commenting on here, etc. Nice try, but I'm on to you now! There is one thing you overlooked: us getting around to doing the math.

I didn't bother to keep track of energy, but I keep seeing 70 energy reported as needed on average to find 1 dew, so I will use 70 for my example. 20 dew is needed per beam/block. So, 20x70= 1400 energy per beam/block. For the ones that need 4 beam/blocks to upgrade that is 1400x4 = 5600 energy! For the ones that need 6 total, 8400 energy is needed!! Are you ready for amphitheater?? 5 of each! So 10 beams/blocks at 1400 energy each: 14,000 energy!!

*5 gold nuggets
*311,000 coins

What do we get for all of this? 46 additional coins each 8 hour collection!! LOLOLOL!!! Thank you!! That means I only have to collect from amphitheater SIX THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE TIMES (6,761), to break even on just the coins spent. That means from collection 6,762 on, the 46 coin increase will be pure profit! Woohoo!

High level players are the only ones that can even think about using this kind of energy, and we tend to have tens of millions of coins already. So a coin reward for completion? Really? and 46? Is this an August Fools joke?

I have completely lost interest in this rediculous update already, and have no intention of putting in any effort whatsoever, and taking months/years/decades to do so. If a level 6 building is ever needed to move on in the future, I will be able to use all those gold nuggets I'm not using for upgrades to make gems to skip it.

That's even worse than the 6 minutes for upgrading the sparkling mine!

ashley224
08-23-16, 01:33 PM
Hey oliverrr11, have you broken down and bought the flower?

oliverrr11
08-23-16, 01:57 PM
Hey oliverrr11, have you broken down and bought the flower?

Ha! You funny. :D

ashley224
08-23-16, 02:00 PM
Ha! You funny. :D

Yay! I'm not the last hold out!

ShibuyaCloth
08-23-16, 02:21 PM

*5 gold nuggets
*311,000 coins

I will only level a few selected buildings because I have more then 1 at level 5, this is just to pass over the 300 pages inventory!

MoonVillage3
08-23-16, 02:30 PM

*5 gold nuggets
*311,000 coins

Actually..... you do have a point there..... lol!
I was waiting for a stat friend to show the proof of the truth of this wicked collection!!
Thanks oliverrr11 for pointing out our dark future :eek: but my major doubt still remains (gulp!)
What did we do to deserve this punishment?

S8..... we all love our game and wish to be happy here, but we can't smile with this ultra rare collection... we can only despair!

ashley224
08-23-16, 02:34 PM
I will only level a few selected buildings because I have more then 1 at level 5, this is just to pass over the 300 pages inventory!

��there must be easier ways!��

ShibuyaCloth
08-23-16, 03:24 PM
��there must be easier ways!��

time is the other way. With each new event we have plenty of new items to hoard, so yes. But I like to have some diversity of board items, not just quest items.

netwiz3
08-23-16, 03:58 PM
Actually..... you do have a point there..... lol!
I was waiting for a stat friend to show the proof of the truth of this wicked collection!!
Thanks oliverrr11 for pointing out our dark future :eek: but my major doubt still remains (gulp!)
What did we do to deserve this punishment?

S8..... we all love our game and wish to be happy here, but we can't smile with this ultra rare collection... we can only despair!

What's really going to be funny(as in funny sad) is when Storm8 comes out with the next event and one of the steps is to collect from level 5 buildings(so not to be outrageous to the typical player) and then forgets to write the code correctly and don't count any buildings that are level 6 or higher. :p

ashley224
08-23-16, 04:25 PM
time is the other way. With each new event we have plenty of new items to hoard, so yes. But I like to have some diversity of board items, not just quest items.

Sorry my smileys didn't show up. I meant it in a playful way, not being critical!

ShibuyaCloth
08-23-16, 04:54 PM
Sorry my smileys didn't show up. I meant it in a playful way, not being critical!

:)

nightmare325
08-23-16, 09:12 PM
there are only two places yellow dusk can be collected.. the Chateau and the new CastleAdventure when knights return.. unfortunately they are both random drops, so you may have to wait awhile till you've collected enough to make shears.

Okay...but you have to use dust to go on adventure to get dust...right? Seems kinda crazy to me...thought maybe i was missing something important here...

Thanks for your response!😊

MoonVillage3
08-23-16, 11:36 PM
Okay...but you have to use dust to go on adventure to get dust...right? Seems kinda crazy to me...thought maybe i was missing something important here...

Thanks for your response!��

To confuse you even more..... we're talking about YellowDust on the wrong thread.. This is the SpellboundThread were Dew and it's effects are discussed.
Go back to the Discussion Index and see 'Betrayal, Part1'. YellowDust is commented there. Your comment has been brought up many times.

nightmare325
08-24-16, 12:31 AM
To confuse you even more..... we're talking about YellowDust on the wrong thread.. This is the SpellboundThread were Dew and it's effects are discussed.
Go back to the Discussion Index and see 'Betrayal, Part1'. YellowDust is commented there. Your comment has been brought up many times.
Silly me!!! No wonder noone said anything about it here...LOL. Sorry everyone... I just googled one of the headings i thought was related�� Thanks...i'll try betrayal part 1...thanks for your help and patience!��

paisdelasmaravillas
08-24-16, 12:45 PM
I bought the spellbound bloom in the firsts days, after seeing the few drops of dew, and to take advantage of the "discount" of 60 gems.

As many others I'm sure that in future we will have a goal with the visit to a level 6 building. But... Which?
With more than 20 different buildings difficult choice.

By the moment I'm doing spellbound blocks and beams, I've two of each and continue doing more. By now, I wait to upgrade one building until I've more beams and blocks, or the goal when these are necessary.

roguebee
08-24-16, 06:03 PM

300? I was happy to finally reach 200 pages of inventory...

sunnygirl634
08-25-16, 07:24 AM
As many others I'm sure that in future we will have a goal with the visit to a level 6 building. But... Which?
With more than 20 different buildings difficult choice.

By the moment I'm doing spellbound blocks and beams, I've two of each and continue doing more. By now, I wait to upgrade one building until I've more beams and blocks, or the goal when these are necessary.

I've upgraded my mines, 3 farmhouses and 2 cottages to Level 6--all don't require the new spellbound blocks and beams. That way I have a few level 6 buildings just in case. I'm stocking up my spellbound blocks and beams and I don't plan on upgrading any buildings that require them until there is a quest that requires a specific level 6 building. Once I've got a lot to play with, and that will be a long time from now, I'll start upgrading here and there.

Sandybellee
08-25-16, 08:16 AM
I haven't found any dew after making the one beam required for the goal. Oh well! Maybe I'll get to make one block by the end of the year!

letf8b
08-25-16, 08:53 AM
Don't mean to sound negative but why would we want to level up any royal buildings to L6 will they have different drops that we will use? As it is I am full in my storage of everything that they drop as of now, and it is beginning to look like I will no longer have use for all the past drops anyway because of the new spellbound blocks/beams which will eventually become useless as well. The spellbound leaves reminds me of the mithiril which if you bought the dragon like me you end up overflowing with a useless amount of mithiril. I guess I'm wondering why we never got to use any of the stuff clogging up our storage that was once a rare drop before we get new rare drops again.
Don't get me wrong I love this game and have played since it came out faithfully. I'm just trying to point out so far in the end we never use any of the drops so there's no reason for me to tap any of those buildings anymore so I have stored them and really don't want them wasting space again when there isn't much space left. I personally like the newer buildings I have made with the goals and I don't like putting it in storage to take out the old ones. I can't be the only one that feels this way because when I visit neighbors they don't have any of the older buildings out anymore either. They aren't as pleasant to look at either but more importantly they don't drop anything I'm not full of. Ok let me stop and get some feedback on this...

Hannah396
08-26-16, 10:02 AM
Yay! I'm not the last hold out!

No, you're not the last hold out by any means. Most of us can't even think of buying the flower since we have nowhere near enough gems. I've lost gems more times than I can count. (S8, why not put the "gem trap" theory to rest and finally give us a confirm button?!!)

athenageez
08-26-16, 06:58 PM
Harvesting from white flowers, and then using those to make Living Wood since even with a Living Tree I can't seem to ever have enough on hand. I'm using red and purple petals to make Floral Glow to make Faerie Elixir (which is also using up Living Wood). So it's not a total loss. Kicking myself though for not getting the Spellbound Bloom when there was a gem reward for doing so.

On the upside I'm completely filled up on Dyes finally. Though... not sure what I can do with those anymore.

I haven't gone out of my way using up energy to get Spellbound Dew but I've managed to gather almost 40 from playing like this regularly the past few days. So I don't think it's too bad.

aurora171
08-27-16, 02:09 AM
I think I'm just going to hold out upgrading 'a building' to level 6 until we get an event that requires it lol (or until I get enough dew to be able to upgrade multiple buildings without the spellbound flower lolol) it's taking forever and a day to get enough to make just the one block/beam, I don't fancy chances of building up grades if we need to further down the line!

GreyHills
08-28-16, 04:37 PM
I wonder if there is some unknown limit of 20 dew in inventory (it is supposed to be 99)..... I haven't found a single dew since I reached 20 in inventory, has anyone manages to have more than 20 in their inventory?

kdgulle
08-28-16, 05:29 PM
I wonder if there is some unknown limit of 20 dew in inventory (it is supposed to be 99)..... I haven't found a single dew since I reached 20 in inventory, has anyone manages to have more than 20 in their inventory?

Yes you can have more than 20 dew in your inventory. Not sure what the max is.

tigarlilyvol
08-28-16, 05:49 PM

I had 25 this afternoon, but used 20 as soon as I saw how many I had lol.

comeseecomesah
08-28-16, 06:02 PM
Don't mean to sound negative but why would we want to level up any royal buildings to L6 will they have different drops that we will use? As it is I am full in my storage of everything that they drop as of now, and it is beginning to look like I will no longer have use for all the past drops anyway because of the new spellbound blocks/beams which will eventually become useless as well. The spellbound leaves reminds me of the mithiril which if you bought the dragon like me you end up overflowing with a useless amount of mithiril. I guess I'm wondering why we never got to use any of the stuff clogging up our storage that was once a rare drop before we get new rare drops again.
Don't get me wrong I love this game and have played since it came out faithfully. I'm just trying to point out so far in the end we never use any of the drops so there's no reason for me to tap any of those buildings anymore so I have stored them and really don't want them wasting space again when there isn't much space left. I personally like the newer buildings I have made with the goals and I don't like putting it in storage to take out the old ones. I can't be the only one that feels this way because when I visit neighbors they don't have any of the older buildings out anymore either. They aren't as pleasant to look at either but more importantly they don't drop anything I'm not full of. Ok let me stop and get some feedback on this...

Maybe they found a quick way of giving us something to do,or, knowing Storm8 is changing things in games to get more and more income and alot of ppl have multiples of lvl 5 buildings, there's obviously things coming up which will need lvl 6 buildings and it's not going to be quick leveling up all buildings and multiples which we'll probably need to collect from therefor some people will use gems.

I can understand why they starve ppl of land in ds and ffs so ppl buy gold/gem costing big habitats but in Castle story I can't see a reason for not always having land expansions available.There's nothing for them to gain by limiting expansions unless I'm missing something. In fact by having unlimited expansions they would make money because some ppl would use gems to expand. Oh how I'd love to space out and decorate as I want ahhhh!!

As for the drops we no longer need, it's rather annoying that we do these events then often the drops are pointless. I'm Android and alot of events were not available to us,but to rub it in I get drops from those events that I never needed lol.

GreyHills
08-28-16, 06:22 PM
Thanks - just a 36 hour stream of bad luck then

janddolphins
08-28-16, 07:21 PM
300? I was happy to finally reach 200 pages of inventory...

Haha same here I can't imagine 300. I'm at 178 so looking forward to reach the 200 mark myself hopefully sooner than later. It wasn't until the past few months that I appreciated collecting so with the change in style it's been increasing.

aiyoosha
08-28-16, 07:25 PM
ive only been able to collect 2 of these dew leave things and im always picking flowers

riverly
08-28-16, 07:30 PM
ive only been able to collect 2 of these dew leave things and im always picking flowersivy's hut drops 3 leaves at a time, but not every time.

jessiefromshimerville
08-29-16, 06:24 AM
Are the Dew still dropping after the event goal is reached? I have not gotten a new dew since.

jessiefromshimerville
08-29-16, 06:33 AM
Haha same here I can't imagine 300. I'm at 178 so looking forward to reach the 200 mark myself hopefully sooner than later. It wasn't until the past few months that I appreciated collecting so with the change in style it's been increasing.

Things get totally lost in inventory. I wish they would allow for better organization. First off. Not all categories work. I have clicked on special and Consumables and find nothing. We should be able to click on the same categories as the purchase screen when viewing inventory. I am getting carpal tunnel from trying to find things and I only have 175 items. I also end up with senior moments. It takes so long to find something I forget what I at looking for.

tinabulldog
08-29-16, 11:30 AM
Still on the hunt for spellbound dew. Ivy's hut hasn't given up any in the last few days. Have had zero luck with flowers. I realize this is a longtime goal but I've yet to receive enough dew to make a beam or block. Any suggestions?

aiyoosha
08-29-16, 12:02 PM
ivy's hut drops 3 leaves at a time, but not every time.

i wish at least one of the time

evritta
08-29-16, 02:13 PM
Storm8, please give us something else to do with petals! It is so boring to use 50 energy to collect 50 petals that you're maxed on and get zero dew. I'm not going to collect any more and less I need the petals. I'm maxed on ink.
Can't you make a trade, an adventure, or another craft we're petals are used! Please. This is getting boring

jessiefromshimerville
08-29-16, 03:53 PM
i wish at least one of the time
I used to have good luck with white trillium. 1 or 2 per 15 tries but no more

MoonVillage3
08-29-16, 08:24 PM

it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others.

MoonVillage3
08-29-16, 08:45 PM
Things get totally lost in inventory. I wish they would allow for better organization. First off. Not all categories work. I have clicked on special and Consumables and find nothing. We should be able to click on the same categories as the purchase screen when viewing inventory. I am getting carpal tunnel from trying to find things and I only have 175 items. I also end up with senior moments. It takes so long to find something I forget what I at looking for.

lol! Same here! Tapping away.. using all energy and forgetting what I was looking for!
No senior moments but.. senior memory!
Now I use PostSticks everywhere and loose those too!
No carpal tunnel but got seized finger!!! Have to move manually to undo the position.
I told my Doc.. he gave me vitamins and minerals! So now I'm taking vitamins and minerals to keep up with the games' requests and having writers cramp without concluding anything!
BUT not giving up yet... lol!

artemis78rh
08-30-16, 07:07 AM
I tried this too, very rarely do I get one from my flowers even if I go to 10 different flowers I end up wasting energy. It takes 3 weeks to make one item! Ivy's hit doesn't even drop them every time!

Joyfulness69
09-01-16, 08:25 PM
I need help in getting the spellbound bloom how can I get it since I don't have any gems

Lueann
09-01-16, 08:30 PM
I need help in getting the spellbound bloom how can I get it since I don't have any gems

The only way to get it is with gems. They want you to spend real money to buy gems in order to buy it. You should be able to do the goal without it, but it will be more challenging.

Unless they've made this goal similar to other voluntary goals they've released recently, and made it impossible to complete without spending gems. Time will tell if that's the case.

MoonVillage3
09-11-16, 10:34 AM
ATTENTION: SpellboundDew has a limit of 99.. I just realized they were not adding up anymore and black banner appears saying full.

tonyjosiah
09-11-16, 12:31 PM
ATTENTION: SpellboundDew has a limit of 99.. I just realized they were not adding up anymore and black banner appears saying full.
Great tip for those saving up Moon! I usually use mine as soon as I get to 40. Too impatient to wait any longer. Plus the 5 hour crafting time is usually an overnight thing for me.

So far I have like 6 buildings upgraded. Working on the other hatchery and stable now. I think people just need to be patient because it's a long term goal like the Belladonna Trade. Meant to be difficult and get on our nerves.

Everyone should Try upgrading the Faerie houses with extra petals, and making Floral Glow in the Greenhouses. Use extra floral glow for Faerie Essence and fill up on dyes with extra white and orange petals.

MoonVillage3
09-12-16, 02:02 AM
Great tip for those saving up Moon! I usually use mine as soon as I get to 40. Too impatient to wait any longer. Plus the 5 hour crafting time is usually an overnight thing for me.

So far I have like 6 buildings upgraded. Working on the other hatchery and stable now. I think people just need to be patient because it's a long term goal like the Belladonna Trade. Meant to be difficult and get on our nerves.

Everyone should Try upgrading the Faerie houses with extra petals, and making Floral Glow in the Greenhouses. Use extra floral glow for Faerie Essence and fill up on dyes with extra white and orange petals.

Oh yes! completely forgot about those, they're so small, haven't upgraded them yet.. GlimmerFaerieHouse and BlytheFaerieHouse. But what is the difference between upgraded houses and not upgraded? Do they give more of anything besides $$?

I always collect from the red and purple flowers, even just to make extra energy, but must say never a SpellboundDew from them. My regular supply is the SpellboundFlower and sometimes IvyHut.

For the time being I've only upgraded to 6th buildings that don't use the Spellbound Beam and Blocks.. I just make them and collect till some 'surprise request' comes up and I'll have them ready to use. So difficult to decide which are the important buildings to upgrade first.

tonyjosiah
09-12-16, 03:13 PM
I can't confirm or deny S8's mysterious drop rate for upgraded Faerie houses. LOL! I just don't like having less than 2 buildings of each type upgraded to its maximum potential. Historically I feel like nothing has really changed in drop rate after you upgrade. Some things even seem to get worse over time, like Golden nuggets from Mines. :-/

comeseecomesah
09-12-16, 05:38 PM
I can't confirm or deny S8's mysterious drop rate for upgraded Faerie houses. LOL! I just don't like having less than 2 buildings of each type upgraded to its maximum potential. Historically I feel like nothing has really changed in drop rate after you upgrade. Some things even seem to get worse over time, like Golden nuggets from Mines. :-/

Maybe the whole spellbound thing was just throw at us for something to do, as higher lvl players have no goals left lol. Tho we probably will have to collect from lvl 6 buildings in some future event and or build new buildings to lvl 6.
I agree that drop rates do change for the worse on some items. I sure hope they don't mess with the gold mines .

janddolphins
09-12-16, 11:29 PM
Thank you so much for listing for buildings and what they take SW, this is so helpful. I have not read through the thread but if it's not already mentioned this information should be in the HUB for all :)

Also unless I missed it, I know it was said that certain buildings don't need the dew to move on to level 6. I was wondering if we could make a list of those buildings so we have buildings to upgrade while waiting to make beams and blacks. (Once again sorry if mentioned I usually read posts carefully but did not follow this from start and fell behind so skimmed it)

SpiritWind00
09-13-16, 12:44 AM
Post 2 has the list. I'm just waiting on a complete set of info before updating the Building Guide.

Can you please check if you can provide any of the missing info. Mainly collection times and income... I dragged most of my buildings out to get a lot of info, but still there are gaps.

janddolphins
09-13-16, 03:33 AM
I'm in the hospital right now then have a lot of school work to make up so it might not be until next weekend, but then I can go through if no one has yet and make a list of the ones for you that level to 6 without the blocks and beams if you would like. It will just have to be a little each day and on the weekend I'll finish. Does that work? I'll use Hub and ? Anything that I don't have so hopefully others or you can fill those in and I have your list already so it should be too bad of buildings left. If I finish before weekend I'll post and pm you if that works. I think having both lists will help players down the line!

*edit I do now see you put some in post two, I'm apparently too messed up to see it. I can still go over buildings if you like just to make sure we got all of them. But you did an awesome job. I'll blame the drugs in the hospital lol. I won't have level 6 collection time and info for all as I haven't updated them all but I can give 5 for them and we can slowly put in 6 as people know it so I suppose if people can pm me collection times and income for any level 6 buildings they know and comparison to level 5 I can work on that so SW doesn't have to do it all

SpiritWind00
09-13-16, 04:09 AM
:) Thanks for offering! that's really sweet of you... hope you feel better soon. I'm happy to do the updates (editing's my favourite part:)), then everyone sees the posts and knows what is left to still post about. As you can see from post 2, there isn't too much missing still which is great - all of the materials for the upgrades are now known.

Like others, I'm still debating which buildings would be better to start upgrading. Maybe resource ones first.... oh decisions decisions! :)

BufftonHeights
09-14-16, 10:39 AM
Hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread ... I'm wondering if upgrading my Marketpkace to L6 has caused a problem with the sugar fortune. I've been collecting it for about two weeks, and while I'm happy to have so much sugar, the fortune is still showing 0/1. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

janddolphins
09-14-16, 11:29 AM
:) Thanks for offering! that's really sweet of you... hope you feel better soon. I'm happy to do the updates (editing's my favourite part:)), then everyone sees the posts and knows what is left to still post about. As you can see from post 2, there isn't too much missing still which is great - all of the materials for the upgrades are now known.

Like others, I'm still debating which buildings would be better to start upgrading. Maybe resource ones first.... oh decisions decisions! :)

Thanks I do see you already started it. Haha no idea what even posses me to ask to help now. Normally I'd be happy to but just coming out of the hospital and still sick plus trying to make up with my real life I barely have time to play let alone make a table. So glad there are others who have the info as this is not my game where I spend gems and am first to know.

Slowly getting better, finding time to rest, thanks SW

sunnygirl634
09-14-16, 01:22 PM
I could have sworn I saw Ivy's Hut drop 10 dews this morning. (I'll really be paying attention on my next collection). Normally it's only 3. Also, my Bloom seems to be dropping 4 at a time more often than the regular 2. Anyone else notice an increase in drops?

SpiritWind00
09-14-16, 03:06 PM
I could have sworn I saw Ivy's Hut drop 10 dews this morning. (I'll really be paying attention on my next collection). Normally it's only 3. Also, my Bloom seems to be dropping 4 at a time more often than the regular 2. Anyone else notice an increase in drops?
10-jackpot! :) the bloom alternates with 2 or 4 drops.

SpiritWind00
09-14-16, 03:13 PM
Hope I didn't miss this somewhere in the thread ... I'm wondering if upgrading my Marketpkace to L6 has caused a problem with the sugar fortune. I've been collecting it for about two weeks, and while I'm happy to have so much sugar, the fortune is still showing 0/1. Has anyone else had an issue like this?
Which fortune are you on? Are you saying you're getting sugar at every collection? Fortunes clear after the action is complete. The Hub has the Fortune Guide with the goals etc. ;)

BufftonHeights
09-14-16, 03:58 PM
SW I am on the Hyper Kingdom fortune. I think there is a bug. I finally brought out a level 2 Marketpkace and the first time I collected, the fortune cleared. I've been collecting extra sugar from the level 6 Marketplace for over a week without the fortune clearing.

ClubhouseCity
09-14-16, 11:25 PM
it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others. The limit is 99. I can't delete this post as it was already mentioned.

MoonVillage3
09-15-16, 12:10 AM
it's more than 20 as at the moment I have 32. don't know what the max figure is though.. I would think 99 like most of the others.

The limit is 99. I can't delete this post as it was already mentioned.

yes.. thank you.. this former post and max limit was already updated.

netwiz3
09-15-16, 10:24 AM

Unfortunately I haven't seen any increased drop rates... I've only gotten a max of 3 at Ivy's hut so far and still get usually nothing when collecting from tons of flowers.

caron7
09-18-16, 12:49 PM

Hi reading through for advice on which buildings to upgrade first. Any suggestions based on your experience? Now that it is a monster hunt, it is a good time to upgrade the two faerie houses. They use boar pelts and creep tooth, in addition to petals. Thanks!

VersaceMorrow
09-19-16, 07:46 AM
Something very strange just happened.....I crafted the one remaining spellbound block I needed to upgrade the Market, and it popped out as a beam instead of a block! Which makes no sense as I didn't have enchanted beams, only enchanted blocks, when I crafted....both of which are now gone as used up....as is of course the dew. How did that happen?

SpiritWind00
09-19-16, 04:00 PM
Something very strange just happened.....I crafted the one remaining spellbound block I needed to upgrade the Market, and it popped out as a beam instead of a block! Which makes no sense as I didn't have enchanted beams, only enchanted blocks, when I crafted....both of which are now gone as used up....as is of course the dew. How did that happen?
The mysterious Glimmerwood strikes again! ;) Would you like me to follow this up for you or would you like to keep your beam? Lots of strange goings on lately.

chewingthecud
09-19-16, 10:41 PM
Hello All. I think I have read this somewhere before but my two Deep Mines seem to have reverted back to level 5. I am not sure when this happened but I only just now noticed it. I am not too keen to upgrade again and lose another 10 gold. Is this a know issue? Thanks.:)

VersaceMorrow
09-20-16, 12:10 AM
The mysterious Glimmerwood strikes again! ;) Would you like me to follow this up for you or would you like to keep your beam? Lots of strange goings on lately.

It would be great if you could follow up as long as it isn't too much trouble :)

SpiritWind00
09-20-16, 02:16 AM
Hello All. I think I have read this somewhere before but my two Deep Mines seem to have reverted back to level 5. I am not sure when this happened but I only just now noticed it. I am not too keen to upgrade again and lose another 10 gold. Is this a know issue? Thanks.:)

It would be great if you could follow up as long as it isn't too much trouble :)

I'll report both these issues. May need a ticket number, but if you do I'll let you know. :)

chewingthecud
09-20-16, 02:46 PM
I'll report both these issues. May need a ticket number, but if you do I'll let you know. :)

Thanks so much!:)

SpiritWind00
09-20-16, 03:49 PM
Hi, SparklyO has spent some time on this for you, but was unable to reproduce a different drop. Next time you put a purple beam or block on to craft, can you please take a screenshot when the craft is being made and the collection after and if it's different send it to support@storm8.com so one of their agents can help you. Thanks! :)

SpiritWind00
09-20-16, 03:51 PM
Don't upgrade again. Can you please send an email to Support and then PM me your number so I can pass it on for you. ;)

VersaceMorrow
09-21-16, 08:15 AM
Hi, SparklyO has spent some time on this for you, but was unable to reproduce a different drop. Next time you put a purple beam or block on to craft, can you please take a screenshot when the craft is being made and the collection after and if it's different send it to support@storm8.com so one of their agents can help you. Thanks! :)

Sure can! Thanks for looking into this :)

jo_fitz
09-29-16, 06:44 PM
I just got some Spellbound Dew from my Moon Crystal!

booboogeo
10-01-16, 06:50 AM
I'm not getting any spellbound dew drops either from any of my flowers

jankay5977
10-01-16, 03:54 PM
I have the spellbound bloom and have only received 1 dew after many tries. What gives???

Scarletfyr
10-01-16, 04:05 PM

Not one flower out of hundreds ?? Ivy's hut but no where near to complete any requirements. Really frustrated

Scarletfyr
10-01-16, 04:06 PM
Sure can! Thanks for looking into this :)

I can not even care craft one.

ShibuyaCloth
10-01-16, 05:02 PM
I'm not getting any spellbound dew drops either from any of my flowers

Very rare drop, Ivy's hut is the only sure drop. From flower I must have a drop rate of <5%

Wonkaland99
10-02-16, 12:59 AM
I don't want to jinx anything, but I think there could be an increase in the drop rate from flowers since the Elves update.
Yesteerday I got 3 dews from about 80 collections which with 2x3 from Ivy gave me 9 for the day.
This morning I have 3 so far from 40 odd collections, plus 2 from the Moon Crystal.

I will dig up my strawberries and plant poppies for a while to see what happens.

drepanum
10-02-16, 03:52 PM
I have been trying to collect from flowers but have not yet seen one spellbound dew. How difficult could it be to make this available. If you are requesting level 6 it must be doable.

HappyBunny09
10-02-16, 04:53 PM
I can't find any dew drops from any flowers so I don't know how they expect me to upgrade if I can't even get enough to make a block.

southernlight88
10-03-16, 07:19 AM
It's strange that since the Elves upgrade, I don't get any spellbound dew, not even from Ivy Hut. Is there a bug? I used to get one almost every time I collected from Ivy Hut. It has been like this for 2 days already.

sera520
10-03-16, 08:30 AM
would we be able to purchase the spellbound dew flower again? please !!!

sunnybrook2
10-03-16, 10:31 AM
S8,,, please water the flowers :)
BEING A GOOD SPORT is wearing thin so,,,it's a good time to make the adjustments in dew drop rates.
Spellbound DEW is a BIG problem. All players have to upgrade Theater, tavern and Conservatory to level 6 in order to proceed with the Elves Outpost. I understand the disappointment when given a task that just ISNT DOABLE.
The Elves Outpost rollout was great but will fade quickly without the resources to move forward with the FUN
hugs)) Piper

Wonkaland99
10-03-16, 11:34 AM
would we be able to purchase the spellbound dew flower again? please !!!

It's in the market for 300 gems. For some unknown reason it is under Decorations rather than Nature.

I only wish I could afford one, but buying the Baron's Tent cleaned me out.

meme1098
10-03-16, 12:01 PM
S8,,, please water the flowers :)
BEING A GOOD SPORT is wearing thin so,,,it's a good time to make the adjustments in dew drop rates.
Spellbound DEW is a BIG problem. All players have to upgrade Theater, tavern and Conservatory to level 6 in order to proceed with the Elves Outpost. I understand the disappointment when given a task that just ISNT DOABLE.
The Elves Outpost rollout was great but will fade quickly without the resources to move forward with the FUN
hugs)) Piper

If you read the new Elves thread, you'll see the newness/fun has worn off. Not very good instructions about trades. Seems you can't do partial trades because tapping the Deliver button under the bird sends everything! Several players, me included, have lost major stores of rare to achieve items when they were never selected for delivery in the first place.

jo_fitz
10-03-16, 12:09 PM
300 gems for the flower is absurd. You're talking at least $10-$20

netwiz3
10-03-16, 02:54 PM
300 gems for the flower is absurd. You're talking at least $10-$20

Or a lot of gems saved during the next few events/adventures/trades. Treat this as a LONG term goal and keep plugging away on the side if not willing to pay money for the faster dew drops. I finally gave in since I already had the gems setting around and could use a way to get rid of items that I get regularly that have been maxed for a long time... I'll ignore trades for items hard to come by.

sunnybrook2
10-03-16, 03:08 PM
Hi Meme,,yes, I read your posts on all and thx for all the info and CAUTION " noted for everyone. It's very much appreciated. Without feedback from players S8 wouldn't be able to fix the kinks,,,hang in there dear Meme. Hugs)) Piper

embroideress
10-03-16, 03:15 PM
Hmm... I ended up completing this goal a while ago by upgrading my only level 5 cottage to level 6 and now I've found visiting it doesn't seem to count for the "Tell One, Tell All" goal from the Adamant Alchemy quests which includes visiting a level 5 cottage. Not sure if this was an oversight since it was noted in the latest storybook event that higher levels of the pirate tavern counted even if the goals only asked for level 2 or 3.

SpiritWind00
10-04-16, 03:47 AM
Hmm... I ended up completing this goal a while ago by upgrading my only level 5 cottage to level 6 and now I've found visiting it doesn't seem to count for the "Tell One, Tell All" goal from the Adamant Alchemy quests which includes visiting a level 5 cottage. Not sure if this was an oversight since it was noted in the latest storybook event that higher levels of the pirate tavern counted even if the goals only asked for level 2 or 3.
I'll flag this ...

Scarletfyr
10-05-16, 05:37 PM
I have been trying to collect from flowers but have not yet seen one spellbound dew. How difficult could it be to make this available. If you are requesting level 6 it must be doable.

I have collected 30 since they were introduced. I have only ever been able to craft one of 4 spellbound pieces needed in order to just upgrade one level 6 building. Meaning I have one 1/4 for just one building. How is everyone playing? I certainly can't complete any goals. Game has been declining for the last 6 months drastically. I took a month break after playing daily since introduced, hoping maybe the makers were have problems, but now it feels incoherent and just spinning my wheels going nowhere with no purpose. Anyone? What gives?

dragonairon
10-05-16, 05:44 PM
I have collected 30 since they were introduced....
I have not been able to get any from flowers and the only dew I have gotten is from Ivy. She drops 1-3 each time you collect from her hut. But it's very hard to get enough to make the beams and blocks needed for lev 6. Also the flower which is crazy-- 300 gems?! I'd no longer available. Very frustrating! Hope storm 8 fixes the flowers to actually drop dew

SpiritWind00
10-05-16, 05:59 PM
I have not been able to get any from flowers and the only dew I have gotten is from Ivy. She drops 1-3 each time you collect from her hut. But it's very hard to get enough to make the beams and blocks needed for lev 6. Also the flower which is crazy-- 300 gems?! I'd no longer available. Very frustrating! Hope storm 8 fixes the flowers to actually drop dew

The spellbound bloom is under Decorations rather than Nature in the market.

SpiritWind00
10-06-16, 04:11 AM
In relation to any goals that require you collect from a particular level building (eg, L5) and yours is level 6, this should now be resolved. There have been a few scattered posts across various main story goals where there have been problems with level 6 buildings being recognised.

You should be able to collect from a level 6 building to complete the Goals. Please let me know if you don't.

SpiritWind00
10-16-16, 05:02 AM
-----------
we are still missing exact collection times for a few buildings in the Resource Buildings (3rd table). If you've upgraded, can you please post... I'd like to move these details into the Building Guide.

Thanks! ;)

-----------

Animalioz
10-19-16, 02:46 PM
All I have tried nothing yet

I collected from two Red Trillium and one Moon Flower (not longer in the market I think), and I got one Spellbound Dew. I'm sorry but I don't know which of them the drop came from :( At least i'm hoping it was to any help :) And I tend to get 1-3 Spellbound Dew every second or third time I collect from Ivy's Hut.

gingeronie
10-19-16, 07:45 PM
I occasionally get one from Ivy's Hut. Found that by accident. But definitely not from flowers. Many items in this game are unclear and the information on the source is completely wrong.

SpiritWind00
10-19-16, 08:57 PM
I occasionally get one from Ivy's Hut. Found that by accident. But definitely not from flowers. Many items in this game are unclear and the information on the source is completely wrong.
They can drop from flowers, but they are a rare drop. You should always refer to the Inventory Guide when looking for drop sources as I'm constantly updating it. Flowers are too rare a drop to concentrate energy on. If you're collecting from flowers for other goals, then you might get a drop, but loads of players have decided not to purposely collect from flowers. Without the Bloom gem plant, Ivy's Hut is your most reliable source, but even then it's not every time.

hkcorrigan
10-19-16, 09:39 PM
They can drop from flowers, but they are a rare drop. You should always refer to the Inventory Guide when looking for drop sources as I'm constantly updating it. Flowers are too rare a drop to concentrate energy on. If you're collecting from flowers for other goals, then you might get a drop, but loads of players have decided not to purposely collect from flowers. Without the Bloom gem plant, Ivy's Hut is your most reliable source, but even then it's not every time.

The Moon Crystal also drops them at about the same rate as Ivy's Hut

Kalifdream
10-20-16, 07:57 PM
You know I really dislike complaint about these games but when they put time limits on buildings, building materials they should at least make it a little easier to gather what is needed. I can't get ahead because they make it hard to collect materials and then charge large numbers of gems to "purchase" in order to receive help. I enjoy playing this game as I have for the last two years but it's getting too costly to play this game. I would rather, and probably not go broke buying gems, by paying a monthly fee! I know that sounds desperate but trying to have fun being on a limited income is getting harder and harder.

flemlion
10-21-16, 12:50 AM
-----------
we are still missing exact collection times for a few buildings in the Resource Buildings (3rd table). If you've upgraded, can you please post... I'd like to move these details into the Building Guide.

Thanks! ;)
-----------

I can confirm that the following are all 3 hours and 6 minutes:
Hatchery
Sawmill
Stable
Sparkling Mine

Just made it for a Deep Mine, and that is 7 hours 45 minutes @ Level 6

SpiritWind00
10-21-16, 12:58 AM
I can confirm that the following are all 3 hours and 6 minutes:
Hatchery
Sawmill
Stable
Sparkling Mine

Just made it for a Deep Mine, and that is 7 hours 45 minutes @ Level 6
*Awesome*!!! thank you so very much.

missmeow21
11-05-16, 10:48 AM
In relation to any goals that require you collect from a particular level building (eg, L5) and yours is level 6, this should now be resolved. There have been a few scattered posts across various main story goals where there have been problems with level 6 buildings being recognised.

You should be able to collect from a level 6 building to complete the Goals. Please let me know if you don't.

I'm not sure if I made a mistake, but I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 6 and the two goals didn't complete.

Spellbound construction still tells me I need to collect from a level 6 building (which I have collected from)

And

A Stranger in the Wood tells me to,collect from a level 6 tavern.

Is this a glitch or does the pirate Tavern at level 6 not count?

SpiritWind00
11-05-16, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure if I made a mistake, but I upgraded my pirate tavern to level 6 and the two goals didn't complete.

Spellbound construction still tells me I need to collect from a level 6 building (which I have collected from)

And

A Stranger in the Wood tells me to,collect from a level 6 tavern.

Is this a glitch or does the pirate Tavern at level 6 not count?

Guess not... That's a shame. I'll check with S8 if we can get it to count though.

missmeow21
11-06-16, 02:50 AM
Guess not... That's a shame. I'll check with S8 if we can get it to count though.

Thank you

darthkris
01-05-17, 08:33 PM
Ivy's hut didn't give me dew the last couple of days. Am I really being forced to buy that flower? Are you kidding me?
And now that new quest with that mine for the cost of 400 gems? What do you think? We all got a donkey in our backyard that spits money?
I really like to play, but this is the next goal that will sit in my 'inventory' for quite a long time and I am afraid I will lose interest in this game if it goes on like this.
Put that flower on sale!

SpiritWind00
01-05-17, 09:04 PM
Dew doesn't drop every time from Ivy's Hut, that's normal. There is no hurry to upgrade any building and there are loads of goals from the beginning of the game that require a building to be upgraded. Any gem item in the game is a helping hand, not a mandatory item. (In relation to the other off topic remarks about the new mine, the goal will expire from your book in 5 days.) your duplicate post was removed as you posted twice.

scotslassuk
01-06-17, 07:46 AM
Could someone please direct me to the thread about the new mine? I can't find it anywhere lol thank you 🌹

meme1098
01-06-17, 08:49 AM
Tap Castle Story Discussions above & look for the Root Mine thread. It's a like 3rd thread down.

kooky panda
01-06-17, 12:33 PM
Could someone please direct me to the thread about the new mine? I can't find it anywhere lol thank you 

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96610-Castle-Story-1-5-Rooted-Mine-new-gem-item-in-market

scotslassuk
01-06-17, 03:30 PM
🌹Thank you Kooky🐼

wealthyrich
09-28-17, 02:45 AM
Drops only from flowers? Bush?

meme1098
09-28-17, 08:13 AM
Drops only from flowers? Bush?

Dew also drops from Ivy's Hut

wealthyrich
09-29-17, 06:25 AM
Does it drop from bush?

SpiritWind00
09-29-17, 09:27 PM
No it doesn't. The current list of drops can be found under 'S' (spellbound dew) in the Inventory Guide. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide/page2

nedazubia
10-05-17, 04:58 AM
im not getting spellbound dew. who can i get it?

LastDuchess
11-01-17, 01:48 AM
This goal of upgrading is basically to make us buy spellbound dew plant !

Shouna
03-01-18, 09:28 AM
Why the Ivy's hut stop giving me spellbound dew?

SpiritWind00
03-01-18, 04:04 PM
Why the Ivy's hut stop giving me spellbound dew?
Hi Shouna, welcome to the forum! Ivy's hut is not a guaranteed drop, but one of the many drops it has. There are other sources for dew - check the Inventory Guide under S: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide/page2