PDA

View Full Version : Limit on Royal Decorations?

sunnygirl634
08-18-16, 12:41 PM
I just tried to purchase some Sand Spire's for my kingdom (thank you for making these a coin purchase in the market) and I got a Limit Reached warning. I thought that limits on walls and decorations were removed ages ago? Is there a limit for the amount of Royal Decorations? Anyone know what it is? SW sorry if this is in the HUB, but I didn't know where to look.

tonyjosiah
08-18-16, 01:05 PM
I just tried to purchase some Sand Spire's for my kingdom (thank you for making these a coin purchase in the market) and I got a Limit Reached warning. I thought that limits on walls and decorations were removed ages ago? Is there a limit for the amount of Royal Decorations? Anyone know what it is? SW sorry if this is in the HUB, but I didn't know where to look.
I did the same thing and it won't let me buy any either. I even sold a couple of royal buildings. I hope they respond to this soon.

sourp4tch
08-18-16, 01:08 PM
Hey there!

There is still a limit on Royal Points buildings, I'm not sure about decorations. We're discussing the concern regarding the limits (for this and for Town Buildings), but I can not speculate as to what may or may not happen, and if so when.

tonyjosiah
08-18-16, 01:12 PM
Hey there!

There is still a limit on Royal Points buildings, I'm not sure about decorations. We're discussing the concern regarding the limits (for this and for Town Buildings), but I can not speculate as to what may or may not happen, and if so when. I hope this is resolved BEFORE the sand castle, Spire and Tower leave the marketplace. I would love to have them in my kingdom.

tonyjosiah
08-18-16, 01:31 PM
I've tried selling dragon statues, chariots and beast statues to no avail. ������:(Y

plby
08-18-16, 04:08 PM

We're limited to 55 royal decorations. The limit was only removed for walls/gates/towers

I've tried selling dragon statues, chariots and beast statues to no avail. :(Y

Beasts aren't royal. Dragon statues, unicorn statues, carriages, the glass and sand watchtowers & spires and palace/castles, the glass gazebo and some other deco (can't remember which ones :)) from the barons tent are royal.

You'll have to sell one royal decoration to add an other if you have 55

sunnygirl634
08-18-16, 05:13 PM
We're limited to 55 royal decorations. The limit was only removed for walls/gates/towers

Beasts aren't royal. Dragon statues, unicorn statues, carriages, the glass and sand watchtowers & spires and palace/castles, the glass gazebo and some other deco (can't remember which ones :)) from the barons tent are royal.

You'll have to sell one royal decoration to add an other if you have 55

Thanks so much!