PDA

View Full Version : Spellbound Bloom

Clark_Wayne
08-18-16, 12:28 PM
is it new ? is it worth buying it ?

aiyoosha
08-18-16, 12:41 PM
hmm im also seeing a quest to gather spellbound dew, im trying to pick flowers to get it but nothing so far and ive tried ivys hut and still nothing. so i guess its better to buy the 300dollar plant

Britilina
08-18-16, 12:43 PM
It sounds to me like this is here to stay. This timed quest is just a discount on the spellbound bloom. I haven't gotten any Spellbound Dew from flowers yet and I can't collect from Ivy's hut for a while more.

My assumption is that it is a fairly rare drop. But being able to upgrade some buildings to level 6 is nothing to sniff at, although I don't know which buildings. Not my level 5 stables and hatchery (unless that is the "late" part...)

tuffyjkitten
08-18-16, 12:44 PM
I got 3 spellbound dew from Ivy. To make a block or beam requires 20, so if you want to upgrade the buildings it might be worth buying the flower. I'm not....too expensive for me!

My marketplace can be upgraded to level 6. It was the only building I checked.

ninasidstorm8
08-18-16, 12:52 PM
I got 3 spellbound dew from Ivy. To make a block or beam requires 20, so if you want to upgrade the buildings it might be worth buying the flower. I'm not....too expensive for me!

My marketplace can be upgraded to level 6. It was the only building I checked.

I didn't get any spellbound dew from Ivy's Hut, so it must be a random Drop from there as well.

ashley224
08-18-16, 12:57 PM
I collected four times from each of the following and received zero spellbound dew

Red Trillium
Bush
Iceland Poppy
Blue flower penstemon
Rocket Larkspur

And 3 times from multi colour hedge

kooky panda
08-18-16, 12:58 PM
Please continue your discussions on the new Update thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93616-Castle-Update-8-18-Spellbound