PDA

View Full Version : Help! One of my counter's contents disappeared

ladyknightkeladry
08-18-16, 08:43 AM
It used to have the Mocha Rocky Road Pie on it but I just checked and the counter's empty. When I checked 2-3 hours ago, I had almost 57,000 plates left so I know they didn't sell out. My gem amount is still the same so I know I didn't accidentally spend any trying to clear out the counter. As far as I can tell, my other counters are untouched and it's just this one that's been affected (but I'm not exactly sure). Did something happen???

I've tried closing and opening the app again and logging in and out of facebook but the counter's still empty.

Thanks

kooky panda
08-18-16, 09:21 AM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

ladyknightkeladry
08-18-16, 03:32 PM
Just sent in a email, thanks.

ladyknightkeladry
08-18-16, 04:30 PM
Sorry, I have another question. Now that I'm waiting for them to look at my game, should I just stop playing until they do and it gets resolved? For example, if I keep playing, I'll probably end up filling that specific counter with other food. Or should I just keep playing normally?

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 08:53 AM
Sorry, I have another question. Now that I'm waiting for them to look at my game, should I just stop playing until they do and it gets resolved? For example, if I keep playing, I'll probably end up filling that specific counter with other food. Or should I just keep playing normally?

I think it's alright to continue playing normally, at least that's what I would do. When the Agent reply to your email, you can let him know you have filled it with other food. Hope this helps.

ladyknightkeladry
08-22-16, 02:18 AM
It just happened again :( I don't understand what it is about Mocha Rocky Road Pie, but it keeps disappearing from my counters. This time I had ~5,000 and it was over the course of 1 hr 20. Meanwhile, I only sold like 100 French Lavender Macarons over the same time period.

[Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

Rynetory2
08-22-16, 06:31 AM
Hey sorry to hear that your issue occurred again. For your issue, you'll need Support to recheck your game and assist you. Please revert back to the Agent and let him know that you are still having issues.