PDA

View Full Version : Missing reward

DECORDOVA
08-17-16, 03:07 PM
How can I get my reward. I got the Jack Russell pen, but no dog. Where is he?

SpiritWind00
08-17-16, 04:15 PM
Has construction on the enclosure been completed? If not, when it's finished the dog should be there. Please post and let us know how you get on. Thanks!

cubalz
10-27-16, 03:53 PM
I got a jack Russell terrier, a mate & 2 puppies with no problem. Went to upgrade the playpen & suddenly all the dogs are gone. Just the empty playpen. Tried putting the playpen into storage and then putting it back. This brought back the first JRT but not the mate & puppies. When I emailed support they told me it's a known problem with "earned rewards". Seems that this has been a problem for a really long time judging by forum posts. Why can't my JRTS be returned? I have been in computer programming for almost 30 years...this should just be a matter of altering a value in a database to return my JRTs. Keeping it from happening again to me or other users is a bigger issue but it shouldn't take years.
All of my goals are now dependent on spending gems or earning animals which may disappear like the JRT. Definitely losing interest in this game at this point. Too bad. It started out interesting when my daughter asked me to play to help her out with gifts.

SpiritWind00
10-27-16, 05:17 PM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this! If you would like to send me a PM (use this link which should create a blank email message to me) with your ticket number, I will pass it on for you. Do not post here as ticket numbers are private.
http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=84054

cubalz
11-07-16, 12:31 PM
So I sent my ticket number in a private message as requested days ago. And as suspected nothing has changed even though it seems that many of the storm8 games underwent maintenence releases several days ago.
So other than breeding the animals I already have...all of which require between 2-7 days to breed, I am doing nothing with this game. Can't complete any collections or challenges because all seem to rely on either the JRTs which were "taken" by the game or animals that require a large amount of gems which I am NOT going to purchase. Very close to ending all my storm8 game play.