PDA

View Full Version : ?? :[

monstertaco
08-16-10, 12:13 AM
First let me say I love this game, I'm addicted. I am having MAJOR problems with the internet being lost, I see on here I'm not the only one. I could have said all this in another thread, but I'm so mad I started my own cause I want to see this game succeed AND I know no one will look at anything 'buried.' A lot of us really like this new game. And I don't think I'm alone in saying since it's new there needs to be some slack given to the dev's.

I just wonder how many comments on iTunes it has to take. If this is a side project, hand it over, cause I think this could be as huge, if not more, success than any farm game out there. Just let us know what's going on though. I've read through different threads on this forum and one person suggested an actual guide, which I think is a great idea, but I didn't see any response, as I didn't see a response to a lot of threads/suggestions, from a City Story mediator. If they're there now (and yes I know the difference between the "theirs" dev's... any kudos points?) then disregard this rant :)

If you care to have this be 'bigtime', and I think it could be, please have an update soon addressing the issues you're capable of addressing right now. We all would VERY MUCH appreciate it.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 12:15 AM
sorry about my grammar errors, I was in passionate mode lol

or at least that's my excuse.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 12:22 AM
And this whole time my game is 'processing...'

I can't even play... grrr ;[