PDA

View Full Version : My ship didn't come in

bss0226
08-17-16, 09:59 AM
Sounds funny but I completed a boardwalk order and popped my balloons. My ship that normally comes in and drops off 5 visitors to collect coins, etc did not arrive and there were no passengers/visitors to collect anything from.

This upgrade, while adding much needed space, is a bit buggy to begin with and appears to have been rushed into release without adequate testing. So many bugs

kooky panda
08-17-16, 10:11 AM
I am currently not doing my boardwalk orders while trying to Expand the Bridge so I cannot test, but I will report this over.

I know Ryentory is doing her boardwalk right now so I will see if she will check her game and post.

What specific device do you play on?

Rynetory2
08-17-16, 10:12 AM
Hmmm not sure why yours is strange. Mine is the usual using the latest version 1.2. So did your ship leave? What happens when you click on your Boardwalk? I think your ship left but only giving you balloons without the usual coins, correct?

To add: Thanks Kooky.

SparklyOctopus
08-17-16, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear that! Tried to complete a couple of Boardwalk orders but did receive the cruise ship dropping off the customers. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that we may investigate this further?

bss0226
08-17-16, 03:54 PM
Sorry to hear that! Tried to complete a couple of Boardwalk orders but did receive the cruise ship dropping off the customers. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that we may investigate this further?

Ok. Will do. I did pop the balloons and then there was no ship nor customers

bss0226
08-17-16, 07:27 PM
Just did my order. It was normal this time. My ship came in and received 5 passengers/visitors

Rynetory2
08-18-16, 01:42 AM
Just did my order. It was normal this time. My ship came in and received 5 passengers/visitors

Awesome! Great to hear that it's working now! :D Please let us know again if it happens again.

bkekst
08-30-16, 05:27 PM
If I could make a suggestion ... it appears the ship starts coming in as soon as the Boardwalk Order is complete. However at that time you are taken to the screen with the bubbles, and you have to click on each bubble to get your tickets. Once you've clicked all the bubbles, you wait another second and then a screen appears with a red X in the upper right corner. When you click the X, then you can see the ship come in.

However if you spend too much time clicking on the bubbles, maybe reading the text explaining what's going on, you miss the ship. This could be what happened to bss above. However I've always been able to see the visitors standing on the peer and click on the coins they leave.

Either way I think it would be an improvement if the boat would wait until the user clicks on the X. This way we get to see the entire animation you all worked so hard creating. ;)

Brad

Rynetory2
08-30-16, 06:53 PM
Thank you for your suggestions, bkekst.

my607
09-04-16, 03:32 PM
I didnt get coins after boardwalk order. After the passenger came to boardwalk there was nothing. It told me how many hours until next order.

Rynetory2
09-04-16, 06:29 PM
I didnt get coins after boardwalk order. After the passenger came to boardwalk there was nothing. It told me how many hours until next order.

Sorry to hear that. The next time you complete an order, do you mind taking a screenshot after you complete it so that the team may investigate this further? Thanks.

izzyiza
09-06-16, 03:20 PM
This is the first time this happened to me. Around 4 pm, I delivered all my orders. After popping the balloons, I decided to check the landmarks in the screen that appears after the balloons. Usually, when I do this, my visitors do show up on the boardwalk but not this time. I saw the ship go away from the boardwalk and no visitors. :(

SparklyOctopus
09-06-16, 03:31 PM
This is the first time this happened to me. Around 4 pm, I delivered all my orders. After popping the balloons, I decided to check the landmarks in the screen that appears after the balloons. Usually, when I do this, my visitors do show up on the boardwalk but not this time. I saw the ship go away from the boardwalk and no visitors. :(

Sorry to hear that. Should this happen again, do you mind taking a screenshot after you pop the balloons so that we may investigate further?

izzyiza
09-06-16, 06:10 PM
Sorry to hear that. Should this happen again, do you mind taking a screenshot after you pop the balloons so that we may investigate further?

I'll try to remember to do so.

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 07:02 PM
I'll try to remember to do so.

Just a little note, the coins fly on their own if you were in the Landmarks screen for a while. Not sure if this happened to yours. But keep pic for investigation. :)

izzyiza
09-08-16, 05:04 PM
Just a little note, the coins fly on their own if you were in the Landmarks screen for a while. Not sure if this happened to yours. But keep pic for investigation. :)

I completed two other boardwalk orders since then and the ship came in both times. However, I didn't check the landmarks after popping the bubbles, just in case this is what caused me not seeing the visitors.

SparklyOctopus
09-08-16, 05:13 PM
Hey guys. Yes to Rynetory. If you do not collect from the Customers, the Coins will automatically add to your total. :)