PDA

View Full Version : Solved City Brooke Bridge is missing

Trisha907
08-16-16, 02:15 PM
I still can't see my factories and bridge to complete stage 2

kooky panda
08-16-16, 02:30 PM
The team iooking into the invisible factories.

I can still see my bridge.
Try restarting your game to see if the bridge shows up. Can you click in the area to see if your pop up comes up showing the stages?

Trisha907
08-16-16, 02:50 PM
I tried everything. When i click on bridge it says "coming soon"
My id support # is 7GHQQST

kooky panda
08-16-16, 02:53 PM
I tried everything. When i click on bridge it says "coming soon"
My id support # is 7GHQQST
Are you clicking on the red bridge? If so move down a little and there is a smaller bridge.

Trisha907
08-16-16, 03:14 PM
The little one says the same thing

Trisha907
08-16-16, 03:16 PM
Sorry...it's working now...thx

judyvines
08-16-16, 06:29 PM
My City Brooke Bridge disappeared.....along with the 24 bricks I had collected. I had completed all orders for part one, except the three HD TVs. Can you check into this. I don't want to lose all my progress.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 06:35 PM
My City Brooke Bridge disappeared.....along with the 24 bricks I had collected. I had completed all orders for part one, except the three HD TVs. Can you check into this. I don't want to lose all my progress.

Sorry to hear that, sweetie. Can you force shut your game and see if the missing items appear?

judyvines
08-16-16, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear that, sweetie. Can you force shut your game and see if the missing items appear?

I just force closed and everything is still missing. It doesn't show up on either my iPad or my iPhone.

njmbakery
08-16-16, 06:41 PM
My factories have vanished along with the bridge. My support I'd is v6jks9x.. It has disappeared from my iPad and iPhone. Yikes!

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 06:45 PM
My factories have vanished along with the bridge. My support I'd is v6jks9x.. It has disappeared from my iPad and iPhone. Yikes!

Can you force shut your game and try again? The factories are invisible but you should be seeing your bridge. It's the little bridge next to the Chesterfield vineyard.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 06:53 PM
I just force closed and everything is still missing. It doesn't show up on either my iPad or my iPhone.

Can you restart your devices?

Moving your posts to Missing Bridge http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93578-Missing-bridge.

njmbakery
08-16-16, 06:54 PM
I forced closed, reinstalled the game twice and still no bridge. It was there but disappeared when I opened the game on my iPhone. Now it's gone on both devices.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 06:55 PM
I forced closed, reinstalled the game twice and still no bridge. It was there but disappeared when I opened the game on my iPhone. Now it's gone on both devices.

Can you help to restart your devices?

Moving your posts to Missing Bridge http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93578-Missing-bridge

njmbakery
08-16-16, 07:01 PM
I restarted the iPad and still do not see the bridge.

judyvines
08-16-16, 07:03 PM
My factories are showing up normally, but the bridge is gone. I can see all the new Chesterfield buildings in the new expansion space, just not the bridge.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:03 PM
I restarted the iPad and still do not see the bridge.

My factories are showing up normally, but the bridge is gone. I can see all the new Chesterfield buildings in the new expansion space, just not the bridge.

What happens when you click on the bridge? The area where it was supposed to pop up the repair screen.

njmbakery
08-16-16, 07:05 PM
Nothing happens. When I click on the invisible factories they work but the bridge is completely gone.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:11 PM
That's strange. I'm very sorry this happened to you both. I'm going to report this in for you. At the same time, can you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Please send me your ticket numbers via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) for me to add to the report.

If your bridge shows up again, kindly post here. Thank you.

judyvines
08-16-16, 07:14 PM
What happens when you click on the bridge? The area where it was supposed to pop up the repair screen.

There is no bridge to click on. I used to see the partially completed bridge. When I clicked on it, it showed the orders to deliver for part one, along with the goal to collect 25 bricks. Everything worked great.......I had 24 bricks, and had delivered everything except the three TVs. Now there is nothing there, just flowing water. I think it disappeared after I was rewarded a total of 56 gems for collecting from City Hall. I can't remember the dialogue, but I had four pop ups telling me to collect from City Hall. I hope I do not lose all my progress on this. It will take forever to collect everything again.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:21 PM
There is no bridge to click on. I used to see the partially completed bridge. When I clicked on it, it showed the orders to deliver for part one, along with the goal to collect 25 bricks. Everything worked great.......I had 24 bricks, and had delivered everything except the three TVs. Now there is nothing there, just flowing water. I think it disappeared after I was rewarded a total of 56 gems for collecting from City Hall. I can't remember the dialogue, but I had four pop ups telling me to collect from City Hall. I hope I do not lose all my progress on this. It will take forever to collect everything again.

The popups were for another game download. I don't think you'll lose your progress but I need Support to assist you on your items.

That's strange. I'm very sorry this happened to you both. I'm going to report this in for you. At the same time, can you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game? Please send me your ticket numbers via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) for me to add to the report.

If your bridge shows up again, kindly post here. Thank you.

judyvines
08-16-16, 07:28 PM
I sent an email to support, rynetory2. I will pm you the ticket number once I get a reply. Thanks for your help. I have quit delivering orders until this is resolved, since I no longer receive bricks for making deliveries.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:36 PM
Sorry njmbakery and judyvines, that you both are missing your bridges. I have submitted a report. Need the team to advise further. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Sorry about this.

ETA: I've added both your ticket numbers.

njmbakery
08-16-16, 07:40 PM
Thanks! I miss my game!

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:43 PM
Thanks! I miss my game!

You can still do your Boardwalk orders. :) I love the landmarks I got.

buzz110
08-16-16, 09:06 PM
My bridge also disappeared. I have restarted, force shut down the app and all. But both my bridges are still gone. 😦

allytea
08-16-16, 11:57 PM

Me too! I was almost done with stage one and the bridge suddenly disappeared. I've completed all the parts btw

whoyouis
08-17-16, 12:21 AM
Mine too. I was on the second task and the whole thing vanished.

whippedup73
08-17-16, 07:28 AM
I am in the same boat as others. Both my factories and bridges are missing. Forced restart and still no luck. I'm on iPhone and iPad as well. My ID is VSB8VMW. Thanks!!

judyvines
08-17-16, 09:14 AM
Any updates for those of us who are missing our bridge?

Rynetory2
08-17-16, 09:58 AM
Any updates for those of us who are missing our bridge?

The CMs should be getting in shortly. Let's wait a bit for them to help to check. Someone will post when we have updates.

OrangeSlice1
08-17-16, 02:03 PM
Same here, no bridge and invisible factories.

kooky panda
08-17-16, 02:07 PM
The team is still looking into both of these issues. Wanted to keep you guys updated!

Spelletje1
08-17-16, 10:32 PM
I am also missing the bridge and factories. Factories don't matter so much. Can you also please inform me when bridge is back? Thank you.

Rynetory2
08-18-16, 01:48 AM
I am also missing the bridge and factories. Factories don't matter so much. Can you also please inform me when bridge is back? Thank you.

We'll post when there's a fix or when we have more updates. Keep a lookout on this thread. :o

Spelletje1
08-18-16, 07:37 AM
We'll post when there's a fix or when we have more updates. Keep a lookout on this thread. :o
Thank you����

judyvines
08-18-16, 02:53 PM
Any updates yet? I am back to delivering orders for the Bigger is Better event, and I hate that none of them are giving me any bricks for the bridge.

judyvines
08-18-16, 03:46 PM
I just got an email that the problem was fixed. I was instructed to uninstall then reinstall the app, as well as restart my iPad and phone. I did everything suggested, and it still doesn't work.

allytea
08-18-16, 05:43 PM
At least you got a reply from them. I emailed them but did not hear from them at all.

Rynetory2
08-18-16, 06:29 PM
I just got an email that the problem was fixed. I was instructed to uninstall then reinstall the app, as well as restart my iPad and phone. I did everything suggested, and it still doesn't work.

Please respond back to the email and let the Agent know. I've flagged this in as well. Thanks.

judyvines
08-18-16, 07:20 PM
Please respond back to the email and let the Agent know. I've flagged this in as well. Thanks.

I did respond back immediately. Don't have a response yet.

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 07:48 AM
I did respond back immediately. Don't have a response yet.

Support is limited over the weekend and it can take several business days depending on the Support volume. Please kindly wait for the Agent to respond back to you. Thanks.

judyvines
08-19-16, 08:19 AM
Support is limited over the weekend and it can take several business days depending on the Support volume. Please kindly wait for the Agent to respond back to you. Thanks.

They still have a few hours before the weekend kicks in. I'm hoping they can get it resolved by the end of the day. Thanks for your help.

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 09:07 AM
FYI

For members who have already emailed to Support, please continue to work with the Support Agent for your case. Kindly wait for Support to revert to you. Support is working as fast as possible to get to everyone. Sorry the forum is unable to determine when Support will revert to you.

We'll post when we have more updates on this. Thanks for your patience, understanding and feedback.

allytea
08-19-16, 09:09 AM
I emailed days back but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 09:16 AM
I emailed days back but haven't gotten a reply yet.

As mentioned, since you have emailed Support, please continue to follow up with Support. Kindly wait for Support to revert to you. Thanks.

Spelletje1
08-19-16, 10:24 AM
As mentioned, since you have emailed Support, please continue to follow up with Support. Kindly wait for Support to revert to you. Thanks.
Do we have to email to support or will it be a general fix?

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 11:12 AM
Updates

Hi Everyone. I've just been told that your bridges are back. :D Please check your game. You may need to restart your game for it to take effect.

Spelletje1
08-19-16, 01:45 PM
Updates

Hi Everyone. I've just been told that your bridges are back. :D Please check your game. You may need to restart your game for it to take effect.
Thank you, that is great. Pity only I lost all the deliveries I made before. But very happy bridge us back.

judyvines
08-19-16, 03:38 PM
Yes, thank you. My bridge is back too, but I lost all deliveries I had made the first time. I delivered everything but the three HD TVs. That used up a lot of resources, time, and money, and it would be great if it could be credited to my game. I should be on part two by now.

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 08:57 PM
Thank you, that is great. Pity only I lost all the deliveries I made before. But very happy bridge us back.

Sorry about your loss. You can send an email to support@storm8.com and see if the Agent can assist you.

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 08:57 PM
Yes, thank you. My bridge is back too, but I lost all deliveries I had made the first time. I delivered everything but the three HD TVs. That used up a lot of resources, time, and money, and it would be great if it could be credited to my game. I should be on part two by now.

Please continue to work with the Agent working on your case about this.

deexo_
08-20-16, 05:58 AM
I am still not able to see the bridges, even after restarting the game as suggested :(

Rynetory2
08-20-16, 08:00 AM
Which game version are you using? Can you reinstall your game and try again? Please check that you're using the latest 1.2. Do let me know if you're still missing your bridge.

Spelletje1
08-20-16, 09:52 AM
I did, thank you!

deexo_
08-20-16, 02:03 PM
Yeh I'm still missing the bridges after reinstalling and using ver 1.2.1

Rynetory2
08-20-16, 06:09 PM
Yeh I'm still missing the bridges after reinstalling and using ver 1.2.1

Hmmm strange... I like you to send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to check your game, and I've reported in for you as well. Sorry about this.

deexo_
08-21-16, 03:02 PM
Hmmm strange... I like you to send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to check your game, and I've reported in for you as well. Sorry about this.

I already did. Haven't received a reply yet

Rynetory2
08-22-16, 07:04 AM

It takes several business days for an Agent to revert. Please wait for an Agent to respond to you. You can also send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll add it to the report for reference.

Rynetory2
08-22-16, 11:23 PM

Good news, your bridge should be back. :) Please check.

Rynetory2
10-11-16, 07:49 PM
mumsukis - Your posts were moved to http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92774-Dream-City-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question&p=1354830&viewfull=1#post1354830. Please see my reply there. Thanks.