PDA

View Full Version : Acronyms

Simdiva
08-16-16, 01:07 PM
Is there A list of the cool acronyms used here somewhere or could we make a list. I've seen quite a few lately that I don't know both here and in posts on my wall finally figured out that had meant have a good day lol.

In particular I'm seeing dips and adipps floating around but have no idea what it means. I saw it mainly on the soccer discussion board where someone mentioned levelling spachilles is better than a soccer hybrid which I find interesting as my USA dragon has never lost as is not even epic.

Thanks for any input

random59
08-16-16, 02:19 PM
Dips in the battle arena refers to diamond, infinity, passion and soccer. I presume the a is for Achilles and my level3 has kicked level 20 butt before, can't think what the 2nd p would be!

FireballFarm
08-16-16, 02:26 PM
The DIPPS are Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Pyramid and Soccer. These dragons have a 25% chance of beating high level Champions in the tournaments. Every other dragon in the game only has a 10% chance. The Achilles is coming up with the same odds as the DIPPS, so the DIPPS are becoming the ADIPPS (I like DIPPAS, though:)).

Simdiva
08-16-16, 02:31 PM
Lol ok now it makes sense no wonder USA does well I guess I'm glad I have my Achilles on nine time to level him up as soon as I finish feeding valiant. Now if only they would bring the others back out so those of us that never got them could get a crack at them!

FireballFarm
08-16-16, 02:41 PM
Lol ok now it makes sense no wonder USA does well I guess I'm glad I have my Achilles on nine time to level him up as soon as I finish feeding valiant. Now if only they would bring the others back out so those of us that never got them could get a crack at them!
Congrats your Achilles! I'm so jealous! I've been trying and have bred so many Olympus fails it's not even funny! Had to take a break from it before I lost my mind, but plan to start trying again soon. On the bright side, I have also gotten many other Olympus types as fails for Achilles, so now I have a respectable collection of them. :)

kooky panda
08-16-16, 02:42 PM
Thread is getting off topic. Please keep the discussions around Acronyms.

Thanks