PDA

View Full Version : Blackhole Dragon August 16 2016 (leaves August 23)

kooky panda
08-16-16, 11:49 AM
31 Hours

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a5b15118c0116e0afb49cabb89b26076/tumblr_inline_oc0lvufWq81qm7yoc_540.png
Have you ever thought of yourself as out of this world? This Dragon does! Let the Blackhole Dragon make a home on your Island in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=ODdmOWQ2ZmFhNWFmMTNhMmQxMGQ3NmY1N2NmYzk0NTNjMGNk NTNjMixBeUlFUldZYg%3D%3D)!

Burrymillz
08-16-16, 12:04 PM
Cool dragon think it will be hard to get atleast on my island my blacks ALWAYS split

insomniadreams88
08-16-16, 12:05 PM
WANT. First try: Coral.

Already seeing many Corals in my future.

belarica
08-16-16, 12:47 PM
I hate it. I hate how it's only half a dragon (yes I get the "black hole" idea, but I still don't like it at all)

FieldsLikeB
08-16-16, 01:13 PM
What an AMAZING dragon! Just tried to breed with Black diamond and Peacock. Got 31 hours???

meoconlunar
08-16-16, 01:21 PM
What an AMAZING dragon! Just tried to breed with Black diamond and Peacock. Got 31 hours???

wow, congrats

9krm
08-16-16, 01:24 PM
Is it black and purple then? I don't see the info for this dragon anywhere.

kooky panda
08-16-16, 01:28 PM
Is it black and purple then? I don't see the info for this dragon anywhere.
Check in your market under "featured" tab.
It is Black and Purple.
Also currently on sale for 600 gold.

FieldsLikeB
08-16-16, 01:49 PM
wow, congrats

Thank you I'm very happy.

savage_mel
08-16-16, 01:55 PM
What is the breeding time?

amalsaba
08-16-16, 02:03 PM
I like it but...... corals Penumbras. .....

Yup! First try: coral

BlossomPurple
08-16-16, 02:12 PM
What is the breeding time?

31 Hours :)

savage_mel
08-16-16, 02:30 PM
31 Hours :)
WOOOT!! First try, diamond and black naga, 31 hours! I'm pretty excited. This NEVER happens for me :-)

FieldsLikeB
08-16-16, 02:34 PM
WOOOT!! First try, diamond and black naga, 31 hours! I'm pretty excited. This NEVER happens for me :-)

Congrats! I'm excited too!

BlossomPurple
08-16-16, 02:36 PM

Congrats!!! :o I'm still trying for this dragon, but I always have no luck with breeding new limited dragon :(

Natasha_07
08-16-16, 02:47 PM
First try 10 hours, jeez. :(

MsMelanieMonster
08-16-16, 03:10 PM
1st try Electric & Magic = 14 hours
Could be Illusion, probably Seafarer.
Update: Illusion! Yay for a new to me dragon.

2nd try Electric & Hermes = 44 hours
It's my 2nd Diamond!
I want to stay on this streak as long as possible...

Still going to hope for Blackhole. Glad I have 2 nests.
Also hope others have good luck as well!

Update: didn't get Blackhole but got Dark Crystal with Illusion and Amethyst. I'm never this lucky on rare breeds.

Jrod333
08-16-16, 04:27 PM
I like this dragon, very cool. I don't understand why this and other space dragons are not cosmic type tho but oh well

blueangel826
08-17-16, 06:45 AM
First try with Diamond/Thunderstorm got 31hrs. Total shock!

belarica
08-17-16, 07:42 AM
I like this dragon, very cool. I don't understand why this and other space dragons are not cosmic type tho but oh well

Good point. I still wonder why galaxy wasn't a cosmic type.

topgate44
08-17-16, 08:25 AM
about 4 tries and got it with Magic and Dark Angel

Burrymillz
08-17-16, 08:29 AM
1.coral
2.coral
3.coral
4.coral
5.celestial
6.coral
7.coral
8.coral
9.coral

hiabarara
08-17-16, 08:42 AM
I'll try to breed it because I love the design! It's pretty similar to Portal and I loved that design, too :)
But Jesus, I could really use a break from Coral. I'm pretty sure it's the dragon I breed the most :mad:

Good point. I still wonder why galaxy wasn't a cosmic type.
Totally agree. There are only four (!!!) Cosmic Dragons. We could really use some new ones. And Blackhole would've been pretty perfect.

stashlova
08-17-16, 09:53 AM
Just got this after 4 tries

Dark Angel x Magic

Burrymillz
08-17-16, 03:27 PM
1.coral
2.coral
3.coral

4.coral
5.celestial

meoconlunar
08-17-16, 04:31 PM
First try with Diamond/Thunderstorm got 31hrs. Total shock!

my friend got it with Diamond/Thunderstorm, too.
I dont have Thunderstorm, so I cant try this combo :p

divanightclub
08-17-16, 09:19 PM
Just got it on the 3rd try, after a wizard and coral fail. Decided to switch combo to.Dark Angel and Anubis= 31 hour timer (woohoo happy dance)

Don't normally get black hybrids so quickly, so I'm still in shock it didn't split again!!

random59
08-18-16, 12:03 AM
Got home from work, put a nasty little Coral on the nest that Dark Naga and Diamond had under construction! gave bot of them as stern talking to and put them back on the den and it worked 31 hours so Black Hole under construction, just got to figure how to get it together with Portal in the same habitat.:rolleyes:

Clark_Wayne
08-18-16, 05:12 AM
got it after 3 tries with diamond - black Naga :)

Xyn25
08-18-16, 05:46 AM
Got it after many corals!! Good luck everyone!

kooky panda
08-18-16, 10:37 AM
31 Hours (FINALLY!)

Raven and Peacock

athena238
08-18-16, 11:42 AM
31 Hours (FINALLY!)

Raven and Peacock

Congrats kooky panda

Clark_Wayne
08-18-16, 12:07 PM
31 Hours (FINALLY!)

Raven and Peacock

congrat ;)

starship412
08-18-16, 01:02 PM
31 Hours (FINALLY!)

Raven and Peacock

Congrats Kooky!

starship412
08-18-16, 01:16 PM
I'm trying to breed this one but I'm still on the streak of no black hybrid. The try for Circuit and Bonfire were disappointing as ****. Am I being punished for something I said in the forums and as a result I'm banished from breeding black? I still haven't bred a black hybrid since February - almost 7 months?
I'm going to have faith that the streak will break with this dragon. We'll see after Coral is put on the nest for the 200th time.
Results so far:
Lotus/Peacock = Penumbra (sucks just as bad as Coral)
Diamond/Illusion = 200th Coral, yay!
Diamond/Illusion = Penumbra again
Diamond/Illusion = Coral #201
Black Pearl/Deep Freeze = Serpent
Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #202
Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #203
Amethyst/Electric: Penumbra #88 (a slap in the face since dragon expires tomorrow)

I'll update this list as time goes on.

MaribouMay
08-18-16, 02:00 PM
31 Hours (FINALLY!)

Raven and Peacock

Congratulations to you and all who have gotten Blackhole.

I am using the same combo. Hope it works for me.

Burrymillz
08-18-16, 03:27 PM
1.coral
2.coral
3.coral
4.coral
5.celestial

6.coral
7.coral

supernik126
08-18-16, 06:59 PM
Why is this not a cosmic type dragon? Rapunzel wasnt fairytale. Why both making unique fun types if your not supplying them?

Natasha_07
08-19-16, 06:43 AM
Still getting the army load of corals...! :(

Really want this one.

chaselance
08-19-16, 06:34 PM
Finally got it with diamond X dark naga
I tried black diamond X magic and dark angel X Anubis for awhile each with no success got a ton of corals a couple penumbra about five dark Phoenix and ten of I believe it was irridescent

chloesisland
08-19-16, 07:07 PM
I'm trying to breed this one but I'm still on the streak of no black hybrid. The try for Circuit and Bonfire were disappointing as ****. Am I being punished for something I said in the forums and as a result I'm banished from breeding black? I still haven't bred a black hybrid since February - almost 7 months?
I'm going to have faith that the streak will break with this dragon. We'll see after Coral is put on the nest for the 200th time.
Results so far:

I got it with Eternal and Anubis. Keep trying & good luck.

DeeDe99
08-20-16, 12:01 AM
Deep and Electric, both level 4 = 31 hours. Very happy.

MaribouMay
08-20-16, 12:05 AM
Deep and Electric, both level 4 = 31 hours. Very happy.

Congratulations!!! So happy for you and those that have bred it.

I am still stuck in Coral-land with side trips to Wizardland and Seafarerland. :-(

DeeDe99
08-20-16, 12:13 AM
Congratulations!!! So happy for you and those that have bred it.

I am still stuck in Coral-land with side trips to Wizardland and Seafarerland. :-(

I've bred a string of black hybrids lately, no idea why. Have been endlessly trying for Valiant using Prime Eternal and a champ - got Deep, Electric, Midnight and now this. :D

MaribouMay
08-20-16, 12:33 AM
I've bred a string of black hybrids lately, no idea why. Have been endlessly trying for Valiant using Prime Eternal and a champ - got Deep, Electric, Midnight and now this. :D

I guess I can't complain as I got Valiant fairly quickly. Good luck! Still hoping for Midnight and Black Diamond too. I am not so lucky with black hybrids.

amalsaba
08-20-16, 01:05 AM
Got it on my son's account first try with wildheart (he still doesn't have night yet!) And magic. Both level 7. I'm so jalous of his luck lately. He got diamond before light virtue and night!

PinkBubbles75
08-20-16, 02:12 PM
I'm using night & Magic (both level 10) & haven't gotten it yet, so far only corals, seafarers, & illusions (& one iridescent). I hope to get this one & if I do, I may pair it with portal in the purple habitat :)

hiabarara
08-21-16, 03:56 AM
This is my ~ 8th Coral in a row. I haven't even seen any other dragons. Jesus, I hate Coral more than anything :mad:

D_Raho
08-21-16, 11:39 AM
I got one. Seeing that 31 hour timer brought a ridiculous amount of joy to me. This is my first black hybrid in many. many months. I still can't believe it. Curse(temporarily?) lifted!

starship412
08-21-16, 05:52 PM
I'm still going to keep up the hope that I can finally break the black hybrid curse on me with this dragon. I'm also trying for the 3 minute ultra rare dragon re-released as well. Here's hoping Black Pearl and Azurite or Deep Freeze give me something special.

Burrymillz
08-21-16, 06:05 PM
1.coral
2.coral
3.coral
4.coral
5.celestial
6.coral
7.coral

8.coral
9.coral

waimanalokat
08-22-16, 09:00 AM
I'm dyslexic so when I saw the pop up my first thought was "wow, they're really marketing for the boys with this backhoe".

starship412
08-22-16, 10:20 AM
Results so far:
Black Pearl/Deep Freeze = Serpent
Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #202
Black Pearl/Azurite: Coral #203
Amethyst/Electric: Penumbra #88 (a slap in the face since dragon expires tomorrow)

Again, no black in this streak. I tried to be cool but slapping me in the face with a dumb fail like Penumbra when the breeding time ends tomorrow exactly like it was during Bonfire is not cool. Higher level players should have the same chance of breeding a limited dragon as lower level players and I believe the algorithm changed for me because I speak up in forums. I would love for someone to prove me different and prove me wrong. If I breed a black hybrid or a new dragon this week then I won't talk about this issue anymore.

Burrymillz
08-22-16, 10:25 AM
Again, no black in this streak. I tried to be cool but slapping me in the face with a dumb fail like Penumbra when the breeding time ends tomorrow exactly like it was during Bonfire is not cool. Higher level players should have the same chance of breeding a limited dragon as lower level players and I believe the algorithm changed for me because I speak up in forums. I would love for someone to prove me different and prove me wrong. If I breed a black hybrid or a new dragon this week then I won't talk about this issue anymore.

Me 2 my blacks always split ALWAYS I don't understand it

starship412
08-22-16, 10:35 AM
Here's what happened when Bonfire came out:
"Just as I figured another Ambassador by breeding night and Shadow. I even used gold to breed 10 times. Here's the disappointing run down. And, yes, I am truly angry about this.

Night/Shadow - Ambassador
Night/Shadow - Ambassador
Night/Gold - Mist
Night/Gold - Seer
Night/Gold - Coral
Night/Shadow - Mist
Night/Gold - Leo
Night/Tigerfly - Coral
Night/Bat - Dark Phoenix
Diamond/Shadow - Coral
Night/Air (with "boosted" breeding) - Mist

And just for laughs I put in Night and Lotus and guess what I got? You guessed it - Water. Are you kidding me?

I know doggone well it's something wrong here. Notice none of the dragons I've bred have any black elements and it's been that way for 6 months straight. Sorry for the rant but I had to bring up the issue. Good luck to all of you in your quest to breed Bonfire. I know I won't get it nor any other black hybrid."

Florr06
08-22-16, 10:40 AM
So. Many. Corals.:rolleyes:

amerirish
08-22-16, 11:03 AM
I was getting never ending Corals too so I tried kooky's paring of Raven & Peacock in my main den and got a fail (don't remember which one) so on my Breeding Roost I immediately tried Magic & Night again, and BOOM! 31 hours! There must be certain pairs that either work better or cause a trigger. I know a lot of posters were getting it with Dark Angel but I don't have one of those. I was using Prime Eternal and Anubis for awhile with no luck though. Even tried switching it up with PE & Magic / Anubis & Night but again no luck.

I really hope you all get yours too before tomorrow :D

meoconlunar
08-22-16, 01:12 PM
hahaha I have collected so many small purple gemstones this time ;)
about 20 hours to go but I think I can't get this dragon~

Sandybellee
08-23-16, 05:24 AM
Last three tries for this and Dark Crystal were all 20 hours. The first was Island, the second was Sapphire and don't know what the third one is yet. Before that it was mainly Corals.