PDA

View Full Version : Bomb and dynamite dragon sale(sale ends 8-19)

byteme77
08-16-16, 11:20 AM
Can we get word when sale ends on these please and word on when mine is going to be reopened to make use of this dynamite dragon thanks

Edit(KP)

Elsa;1332993']The sale ends 8/19, 10:30am Pacific.

Feedback regarding high level players who have a closed mine has been forwarded to the development team. Please note that we're not able to guarantee that this will change, but we've passed it on.

Burrymillz
08-16-16, 11:27 AM
I currently can't expand anymore in the mines oh well money saved on my end

FireballFarm
08-16-16, 02:29 PM
I hope this doesn't mean the new mining dragon will be more than 300 pieces. Overgrowth should be almost out of time, so we are due for a new one here shortly. This sale makes me a little nervous.

byteme77
08-16-16, 03:10 PM
I hope this doesn't mean the new mining dragon will be more than 300 pieces. Overgrowth should be almost out of time, so we are due for a new one here shortly. This sale makes me a little nervous. I'm nervous as can't mine for food and got tales coming up soon my right side mine is closed wish they would open it and give us an answer instead of reading and ignoring us all

Jrod333
08-16-16, 04:48 PM
I'm nervous as can't mine for food and got tales coming up soon my right side mine is closed wish they would open it and give us an answer instead of reading and ignoring us all

Even more than money I truly believe TL loves getting under their customers skin. Why else would they ignore such an important issue and not open the right mine up in over 2 years , and continue to just do other things and not acknowledge any of us about it, or purposely post no mine talk in other requests threads. I mean come on, what is the deal with this mine?

[S8] Elsa
08-16-16, 05:32 PM
The sale ends 8/19, 10:30am Pacific.

Feedback regarding high level players who have a closed mine has been forwarded to the development team. Please note that we're not able to guarantee that this will change, but we've passed it on.

byteme77
08-16-16, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the info keep up the good work you do Elsa

Jrod333
08-16-16, 06:01 PM

It's really amazing that this is just know getting reported to the development team. Anyway much appreciated, thank you

random59
08-16-16, 11:33 PM

So who reads my post, obviously no-one, I don't know how long I have been asking for the mine to be reopened as it was unfair on the higher level players who were forced to close their mine due to needing the habitat space. They have the lost the ability to mine for food but I was lucky and I still can because I have not needed to close my mine.

I personally will not be buying any of the resource producing dragons for this very reason and I have just bought the 2nd evolution den.

freshfunin2008
08-17-16, 09:19 AM
My mine is closed so I will not be buying that one.

[S8] Elsa
08-17-16, 10:02 AM
It's really amazing that this is just know getting reported to the development team. Anyway much appreciated, thank you

It's not the first time that the feedback has been shared. We're forwarding new feedback to show that interest continues over time. If we only share feedback one time, it wouldn't appear high-interest from players. Even with new feedback, interest still appears low, but we're continuing to share it. ^_^

Since the question's been answered, closing the thread.