PDA

View Full Version : Solved Factories become invisible in version 1.2

izzyiza
08-15-16, 07:44 PM
Since the game updated to latest version on my iPad tonight, the factories do not show up. If I click on where they should be in my map, I can select items to cards. However, one I click on the arrows, the factory that I had selected disappears and I see the newly selected factory. If I click elsewhere on my map, I only see one factory (the on where we can craft food). I only see grass where my factories actually are. I forced closed three times already. The rest of updates seem to work thus far, I can see the new choices of buildings, the bridges here and there, etc.

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 07:57 PM
Since the game updated to latest version on my iPad tonight, the factories do not show up. If I click on where they should be in my map, I can select items to cards. However, one I click on the arrows, the factory that I had selected disappears and I see the newly selected factory. If I click elsewhere on my map, I only see one factory (the on where we can craft food). I only see grass where my factories actually are. I forced closed three times already. The rest of updates seem to work thus far, I can see the new choices of buildings, the bridges here and there, etc.

My factories are missing too. I'm going to restart my device and see if that helps. Going offline for a bit.

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 08:06 PM

My factories are missing too. I'm going to restart my device and see if that helps. Going offline for a bit.

My factories appeared for a few seconds and disappeared again. Let me report this in. Haha lets play hide and seek with our factories in the mean time. :)

To add:

Aside to others who had updated: are you guys having this issue as well?

izzyiza
08-15-16, 08:12 PM

Thanks for the info that I'm not alone not seeing factories. At least they are working even though I can't see them. I'll wait for a fix.

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info that I'm not alone not seeing factories. At least they are working even though I can't see them. I'll wait for a fix.

Not sure if it's just us two lol. Hahaha. I've reported in. Hopefully others who had updated can help to confirm. Sorry I tried out the suggestions I would normally advise you but they didn't work for me. So let's wait for rescue, hopefully soon!

bss0226
08-15-16, 11:14 PM
Not sure if it's just us two lol. Hahaha. I've reported in. Hopefully others who had updated can help to confirm. Sorry I tried out the suggestions I would normally advise you but they didn't work for me. So let's wait for rescue, hopefully soon!

No it's not just the two of you. My factories are invisible too

Hard working with invisible factories

catlicja
08-16-16, 12:32 AM
My factories too.
Just like you say, Rynetory, my factories appeared for a few seconds after opening and disappeared again.

lets play hide and seek :D

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 01:06 AM
No it's not just the two of you. My factories are invisible too

Hard working with invisible factories

My factories too.
Just like you say, Rynetory, my factories appeared for a few seconds after opening and disappeared again.

lets play hide and seek :D

Phew!! Thank you for your confirmation, at least now I need not worry it's an issue on my end. Keep an eye for your factories, I cant see when they finish crafting so looks like we need to check them at intervals until the team gives us a fix. Phantom factories haha.

bss0226
08-16-16, 01:47 AM
Phew!! Thank you for your confirmation, at least now I need not worry it's an issue on my end. Keep an eye for your factories, I cant see when they finish crafting so looks like we need to check them at intervals until the team gives us a fix. Phantom factories haha.

When items finish, they're visible, the factory isn't visible. It's easy to see when an item is finished. It just floats there

Sherit16
08-16-16, 06:04 AM
When items finish, they're visible, the factory isn't visible. It's easy to see when an item is finished. It just floats there

Same issue with hiding factories and constant crashing. So excited we can expand now once this bug is sorted.

08-16-16, 06:25 AM
My factories disappear in the new vision. And still can't see them after restart the game.

2016chewvl
08-16-16, 06:48 AM
After the City Brooke Bridge update, pictures of my factories have disappeared but they are still working. I am now making my orders in the blind! Please help. My support ID is FXUAMPT. Thanks.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 07:29 AM
After the City Brooke Bridge update, pictures of my factories have disappeared but they are still working. I am now making my orders in the blind! Please help. My support ID is FXUAMPT. Thanks.

We are all having invisible factories. It's already reported. Let's wait for the team to fix this. Thanks.

Merged threads.

kooky panda
08-16-16, 08:04 AM
My factories disappear in the new vision. And still can't see them after restart the game.
This has been reported.

Merging this thread with the current bug thread.

catlicja
08-16-16, 11:23 AM
Little addition - only one factory is visible in my city - fresh food factory.
I don't know where I'm tapping, pretty funny, luckily I have same space in inventory after expansion and upgrading inventory, so I can grab some items which aren't needed immidiately

allytea
08-16-16, 01:04 PM
Besides invisible factories now my bridge has disappeared too!

Trisha907
08-16-16, 01:05 PM
Still waiting patiently

babysx1
08-16-16, 05:17 PM
How much longer until this is fixed
Update should not have been released until it worked properly
Can't play properly and have been waiting nearly 18 hours
Not good enough

whoyouis
08-16-16, 06:27 PM
same issue on my android. Hoping the fix comes soon but not holding my breath based on bugs in other storm8 games taking months to fix.

Rynetory2
08-16-16, 06:43 PM
Hi Everyone. The team is aware and looking into this. Maybe you can use the ">" arrow on the factory menu to help to move between your factories. While we wait for the fix, take a look at the new items for this update. They are very cool and I'm already building some of them. :)

zenobia42
08-16-16, 08:46 PM
Little addition - only one factory is visible in my city - fresh food factory.
I don't know where I'm tapping, pretty funny, luckily I have same space in inventory after expansion and upgrading inventory, so I can grab some items which aren't needed immidiately

Same here. All other factories are invisible leading me to tap all over the place until I find the one I want. Frustrating.

allytea
08-16-16, 11:51 PM
How much longer until this is fixed
Update should not have been released until it worked properly
Can't play properly and have been waiting nearly 18 hours
Not good enough
Exactly. My goals and bridge disappeared in the middle of playing yesterday. I almost completed stage one building the bridge and now it's all gone. Waste of time and effort.

Rynetory2
08-17-16, 03:30 AM
Exactly. My goals and bridge disappeared in the middle of playing yesterday. I almost completed stage one building the bridge and now it's all gone. Waste of time and effort.

I believe your progress is safe. See City Brooke Bridge is missing (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?93578-City-Brooke-Bridge-is-missing).

grinz50
08-17-16, 11:41 AM
My factories are also invisible. But that is still OK. Suddenly when I make something the icons become super large so that you cannot really see what you are doing.....

whippedup73
08-17-16, 01:10 PM
I am in the same boat as others. Both my factories and bridges are missing. Forced restart and still no luck. I'm on iPhone and iPad as well. My ID is VSB8VMW. Thanks!!

babysx1
08-17-16, 06:47 PM
Please can we have an update
2 days isn't good

The silence is deafening

SpiritWind00
08-17-16, 10:31 PM
I've checked the report and the issue is being investigated. A reinstall of your game may fix the issue but it may not this time (usually display issues are corrected by reinstalling a S8 game). Not everyone is having this issue when they updated the app...

bss0226
08-17-16, 11:04 PM
Reinstall did not fix it for me

zenobia42
08-18-16, 12:28 PM
About a minute ago, my game froze for a couple seconds, then my factories suddenly all reappeard!

The game crashed a second later and on reopening, no factories. Glad you guys seem to be working on it anyway.

Since it seems something was done on the code end, I will try deleting and reinstalling again now.

ETA: Nope, factories still invisible after clean install. :(

babysx1
08-18-16, 02:30 PM
Now have new challenge but still invisible factories any chance this could be fixed before the weekend

kooky panda
08-18-16, 02:48 PM
The team is still working on this!

izzyiza
08-19-16, 04:14 PM
Factories are visible again. :)

bss0226
08-19-16, 05:20 PM
Appears to be fixed now. At least for me

Rynetory2
08-19-16, 08:36 PM
Updates:

Seems like this has been fixed. :D Please check your game.