PDA

View Full Version : What are your hourly earnings?

litabelaqua
08-16-16, 04:49 AM
I've spent some time optimising my forest habitats and animals to ensure that I'm not losing any money where habitat coins fill up too quickly. None of my habitats are reaching maximum now that I've done this excercise ( I collect 3 times a day) and I've also sold off low earning habitats and increased the number of the higher earning ones. For instance, I had 4 fire fields and 5 nature, I now only have 1 fire field and 2 nature but I've increased earth water dark and electric, and moved the animals as much as possible into those. I have premium habitats for high earners

The spreadsheet I created for this excercise also tells me how much per hour in total my forest is earning, currently only $59,152 but that does equate to around $1.4 m a day. Not to be sneezed at but not nearly enough to support my charm cherry habit!

What are your hourly/daily earnings? I'm level 56 and started playing around the time of Cinderelka/Prince Charring story book (about 3 months ago?)

ninasidstorm8
08-16-16, 07:38 AM
I've spent some time optimising my forest habitats and animals to ensure that I'm not losing any money where habitat coins fill up too quickly. None of my habitats are reaching maximum now that I've done this excercise ( I collect 3 times a day) and I've also sold off low earning habitats and increased the number of the higher earning ones. For instance, I had 4 fire fields and 5 nature, I now only have 1 fire field and 2 nature but I've increased earth water dark and electric, and moved the animals as much as possible into those. I have premium habitats for high earners

The spreadsheet I created for this excercise also tells me how much per hour in total my forest is earning, currently only $59,152 but that does equate to around $1.4 m a day. Not to be sneezed at but not nearly enough to support my charm cherry habit!

What are your hourly/daily earnings? I'm level 56 and started playing around the time of Cinderelka/Prince Charring story book (about 3 months ago?)

I's been about a 1 and a half years since I cared much about gathering coins. In a typical day I plant Charm Cherries when I can and Nexus Nuts at night on all my farms. I still end up with over 4,000,000 coins extra each day unless I spend a 1,000,000 expanding to a new plot that day. However, I have over 100 level 15 animals in 96 habitats. You are doing very well and at the rate you are going, you will probably hit a point where coins are no longer a worry in a few months.

saucysammis
08-16-16, 04:50 PM
I will check hourly earnings and add here when I get a chance, but I've found that once you have passed the 10 million mark the forest pays out well even with once a day visits. I have a secondary account in which I paid attention a bit.....at first I upgraded to large habitats so as to collect more coins in each. Particularly you would make the nature, earth and fire habitats large. After I passed the 10 million mark I downgraded enough habitats so that my square shelves are filled with only 2 creature habitats so as to maximize creature spots. The coin accumulation is in the hundreds of millions and I don't even think when I need to spend coins. doesn't really deplete enough for me to be concerned so I can use whatever color habitat that I find appealing without regard to coin value.

Clark_Wayne
08-16-16, 05:38 PM
i have so many coins (over 1,111,000,000) that i don't collect them anymore ;)
i collect some when i put animal in habitat or after battles (to avoid battles roll back)

litabelaqua
08-17-16, 01:49 AM
It's reassuring to see that money becomes much less of an issue the further you progress.

I guess for long term players there are other challenges such as the increasing rune cost of expansion