PDA

View Full Version : Do I get game install quests without the popup ad?

calicokittennope
08-15-16, 07:01 PM
I can't figure out how to title this sorry.

You know how Dragon Momma says stuff about human games (she's so cute) and says ohmygosh you should totally try blahblahblah... she's very convincing, btw. I am now playing Frozen Frenzy and Candy Mania as a result and that's just the last few days too. Very convincing.

She gave the pop up/quest then Rex did his secondary dare me to reach so and so level.

Then I opened Fantasy Forest summer games tonight, and that lady that I do not know her name but I call her Julie, she instantly gives me the quest and acts shocked, you know how she does right, for the candy mania but I don't remember her giving me a popup for it.

So does this mean if I were to install another game that I've not gotten the Dragon Momma luring me into playing, that at some point there will be a quest and her and rex (and Julie, and clue bingo lady maybe too?) will all go "Wow! Here you go!" and just award me the quest prizes? Or will it just auto-start the quest attached to installing it?

I honestly do not know if I am coherent, I just took my pain medications but no matter what I search on the forums or google I can't figure out what words to type in to get the answer.

Point is: I want to install the farm game my friend has with the jumping cows because it makes me laugh when he shows them to me and one of the other bingo games, but Dragon Momma nor Julie has said hey psst, wanna play a cool game? I want the rewards they give. I don't want to miss out just because I start playing early.

Burrymillz
08-15-16, 07:07 PM
I can't figure out how to title this sorry.

You know how Dragon Momma says stuff about human games (she's so cute) and says ohmygosh you should totally try blahblahblah... she's very convincing, btw. I am now playing Frozen Frenzy and Candy Mania as a result and that's just the last few days too. Very convincing.

She gave the pop up/quest then Rex did his secondary dare me to reach so and so level.

Then I opened Fantasy Forest summer games tonight, and that lady that I do not know her name but I call her Julie, she instantly gives me the quest and acts shocked, you know how she does right, for the candy mania but I don't remember her giving me a popup for it.

So does this mean if I were to install another game that I've not gotten the Dragon Momma luring me into playing, that at some point there will be a quest and her and rex (and Julie, and clue bingo lady maybe too?) will all go "Wow! Here you go!" and just award me the quest prizes? Or will it just auto-start the quest attached to installing it?

I honestly do not know if I am coherent, I just took my pain medications but no matter what I search on the forums or google I can't figure out what words to type in to get the answer.

Point is: I want to install the farm game my friend has with the jumping cows because it makes me laugh when he shows them to me and one of the other bingo games, but Dragon Momma nor Julie has said hey psst, wanna play a cool game? I want the rewards they give. I don't want to miss out just because I start playing early.

I'd wait if you rather have the free gold could see it taking awhile tho 6-8 months

calicokittennope
08-15-16, 07:11 PM
Thank you! Yeah I want the gold/gems for the games. I'll wait then.