PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2 Restarted

WhippleBanks12312015
08-15-16, 08:03 AM
Good Morning!
I was on Level 36, I believe, in Bakery Story 2. This morning I changed my Apple ID Password. When I went to go into the game it started me back at Level 1. I haven't been able to click on anything. I also logged back into my Game Center and I can see the progress I've made in the game but everytime I restart Bakery Story 2 it takes me back to the beginning/Level 1. Please help!

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 08:31 AM
Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Let me check with the team for advise on your case.

PikaSquirrel
08-15-16, 10:33 AM
Good Morning!
I was on Level 36, I believe, in Bakery Story 2. This morning I changed my Apple ID Password. When I went to go into the game it started me back at Level 1. I haven't been able to click on anything. I also logged back into my Game Center and I can see the progress I've made in the game but everytime I restart Bakery Story 2 it takes me back to the beginning/Level 1. Please help!

Your Bakery Story 2 account has now linked to your Game Center Cloud account. As long as you remain logged into your Game Center, you shouldn't be seeing your level 1 progress when you open the game. If you're still experiencing issues, please write to support@storm8.com.

kennyoz
08-17-16, 07:35 AM
Please help, I was on level 26 then Later I went back to the game and noticed I was on level 1. Please help

VanaCatu
08-17-16, 11:25 AM
Please help, I was on level 26 then Later I went back to the game and noticed I was on level 1. Please help
try to ask here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93531-Bakery-Story-2-Restarted

i don't know wht game center is, but hope ms. squirrel will help you too :)

kooky panda
08-17-16, 11:47 AM
Please login into the game center on your device. If you are already logged in- log out then log back in.

kennyoz
08-17-16, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much for your help 😊

My Game Center is not working :-(

This happened to me. I don't know what to do. I'm back on level 1 :-(

Rynetory2
08-18-16, 02:33 AM
Not sure what did you mean by your Game Center not working... Can you try these?

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story.
[/FONT][/INDENT]

killself
08-20-16, 08:02 AM
My game restarted too. I hope someone can help me fix the problems because I want to finish the event and get the event recipe! I have been sent an e-mail to support@storm8.com. Hope that the staff member can solve my problems as soon as possible. the case number is #[].Thanks again.:o

Rynetory2
08-20-16, 08:11 AM
Are you using an iOS device? If so, please try to log back into your Game Center. If you're using an Android phone, you'll have to wait for the Agent to revert to you cos they'll have access to your game.