PDA

View Full Version : My account reset back to level one

fullotoss
08-14-16, 04:02 AM
Hi, i wonder if there's a way to get my level 45 bakery story 2 account back since my profile was overwritten by my old account.

I had to retrieve my old account from dragon story so i had no choice but to overwrite my progress from bakery story 2 :(

Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
08-14-16, 04:12 AM
Did you set a password for your other Guest account? You can use the same Login feature to recover the games on your other account if you did. Make sure you are log into Game Center using the correct account if you're on iOS.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

fullotoss
08-15-16, 03:42 AM
Did you set a password for your other Guest account? You can use the same Login feature to recover the games on your other account if you did. Make sure you are log into Game Center using the correct account if you're on iOS.

4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Hi rynetory2,

I have always logged into the same game center account for my bakery story 2 app, it seems to me that my progress has already been overwritten by my new profile, however I still have a screenshot of the support ID from my old profile while it was still active (not sure if that helps).

Old Profile (Lv45):

New Profile (Lv1)

I can always provide gem recharge history if need be (to prove that I'm the owner of the account).

Thanks

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 05:55 AM
Hi fullotoss, sorry to hear that it didnt work. :( I'm going to send you to the experts in Support and hopefully the search and rescue team is able to work some magic and recover your missing account. In your email to support@storm8.com, please include those pictures and a link to this thread if you like. FYI for future reference, Storm8 ID and password are important for game recovery. All the best sweetie.

Loreleah2
09-29-16, 08:56 AM
I'm having the same issue. There is NO LONGER a game center to log into. The iOS10 update completely got rid of the game center, so it is not an option to log in there. After the update 2 of 3 of my storm8 games reset to level 1. Bakery Story kept all of it's data once I logged into my icloud. I have also logged it into my Facebook account. The other two games do not have a login feature for icloud (Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story 2), but I did log them into Facebook, yet they are still reset to level 1. I tried to create a new login name for Restaurant Story to see if I could find my old account at the right level by inviting my old storm id name. Sure enough, my old restaurant at the right level is in storm8 land in perfect condition, but I can't get to it. Now I can't even log out the new id I created to search for my old one, so that I can try to enter my old one again. I'm about to lose my mind. I was level 99 in Restaurant Story and working on a goal. I was level 44 in Bakery Story 2, and about to complete the final goal in the current wedding mission. Grrrr! I have already sent in a help request, but no reply yet.

kooky panda
09-29-16, 11:05 AM
I'm having the same issue. There is NO LONGER a game center to log into. The iOS10 update completely got rid of the game center, so it is not an option to log in there. After the update 2 of 3 of my storm8 games reset to level 1. Bakery Story kept all of it's data once I logged into my icloud. I have also logged it into my Facebook account. The other two games do not have a login feature for icloud (Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story 2), but I did log them into Facebook, yet they are still reset to level 1. I tried to create a new login name for Restaurant Story to see if I could find my old account at the right level by inviting my old storm id name. Sure enough, my old restaurant at the right level is in storm8 land in perfect condition, but I can't get to it. Now I can't even log out the new id I created to search for my old one, so that I can try to enter my old one again. I'm about to lose my mind. I was level 99 in Restaurant Story and working on a goal. I was level 44 in Bakery Story 2, and about to complete the final goal in the current wedding mission. Grrrr! I have already sent in a help request, but no reply yet.
On Ios 10 to login into the game center:

Settings-scroll all the way down to game center

kensandra
10-09-16, 06:38 AM
Please help, I logged onto the game today and am back to level 1, I have spent lots of gems getting to where I was and now its all gone? How do I get my progress back? plus it won't let me play its stuck.

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 07:39 AM
Are you using an iOS device? You can try to log into Game Center to get your game back if you are, see Post 2. If you are using Android device, send an email to support@storm8.com for further assistance.

Moved thread to Bakery Story 2 forum.

kensandra
10-09-16, 02:13 PM
I am playing on my Iphone, I don't sign into the game center to access the game. I am really pissed about it, months of play wasted and the money I have spent on gems wasted. I don't do facebook on the phone either. Now I am worried about my other storm8 games, but they all seem fine so far, just the bakery2 one went back to level 1 and won't play.

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:14 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you with recovery. Sorry that you're having this issue.

baseball_boy
10-14-16, 06:50 AM
I just got on for the first time today and it has started me all over??

Rynetory2
10-14-16, 08:23 AM
I just got on for the first time today and it has started me all over??

Are you using an iOS device? If so, please try the suggestions in Post #2.

luvoils
10-27-16, 03:38 PM
Updated to iOS 10 on my iPad today & my bakery story 2 has reset to level 1. I have uninstalled & restarted & and hard started, but it hasn't come back. My 2 other storm8 games - castle story & dream city - did not have this issue. Please help! I am very close to being done with the candy king event & I was at level 41.

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 07:38 PM
Updated to iOS 10 on my iPad today & my bakery story 2 has reset to level 1. I have uninstalled & restarted & and hard started, but it hasn't come back. My 2 other storm8 games - castle story & dream city - did not have this issue. Please help! I am very close to being done with the candy king event & I was at level 41.

You can try logging into your Game Center.

luvoils
10-27-16, 11:50 PM
Am already logged in to Game Center; 2 of my other storm 8 games worked without issue just not BS2. Any other ideas?

Rynetory2
10-28-16, 07:39 AM
If your bakery is linked to your FB account, you can try logging into your FB via game and see if it helps. If not, I'm afraid you'll need to contact Support: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so an agent can check your game.

Citrie
10-31-16, 11:57 AM
I submitted a ticket to support just now, but I wanted to post here that my game just got reset! I was pretty horrified to see that happen, and immediately came to the forums to see if anyone else was dealing with this issue. Hopefully my game can be recovered...35 levels over months gone is yikes!

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 08:00 PM
I submitted a ticket to support just now, but I wanted to post here that my game just got reset! I was pretty horrified to see that happen, and immediately came to the forums to see if anyone else was dealing with this issue. Hopefully my game can be recovered...35 levels over months gone is yikes!

Sorry to hear that. If you're on IOS, you can try logging into your Game Centre and see if it helps. If not, please continue to follow up with Support. Don't worry, they will be able to help you with recovering your bakery.

lovereed
10-31-16, 08:51 PM
I had the same problem, 2 days ago was playing and received a notification that my items had restocked and it was back to level 1. I too have played since the beginning and was working on the quest. So far no response from my email sent 2 days ago.

Rynetory2
10-31-16, 08:56 PM
I had the same problem, 2 days ago was playing and received a notification that my items had restocked and it was back to level 1. I too have played since the beginning and was working on the quest. So far no response from my email sent 2 days ago.

Are you on iOS? If so, you can try the above suggestions. It takes several business days for Support to respond. If it doesn't work, please wait for Support to help you.

Citrie
10-31-16, 11:54 PM
Sorry to hear that. If you're on IOS, you can try logging into your Game Centre and see if it helps. If not, please continue to follow up with Support. Don't worry, they will be able to help you with recovering your bakery.

Im on Android, so I do not have anything that says Game Center. I also do not Facebook so I cant try some of the other techniques that were listed in this thread. I did try the complete closing of the game but on reopening it said the tutorial was done 😳

I really hope support can help. I feel really crummy and anxious tonight having possibly lost things I spent IRL money on, as well as limited edition stuff that is no longer available. I sent in a screencap of my Google Play achievements as well to show that Ive played the game for awhile/not lying about progress. No response from Support yet...will def post in this thread with what happens!

Rynetory2
11-01-16, 12:05 AM
Im on Android, so I do not have anything that says Game Center. I also do not Facebook so I cant try some of the other techniques that were listed in this thread. I did try the complete closing of the game but on reopening it said the tutorial was done ��

I really hope support can help. I feel really crummy and anxious tonight having possibly lost things I spent IRL money on, as well as limited edition stuff that is no longer available. I sent in a screencap of my Google Play achievements as well to show that Ive played the game for awhile/not lying about progress. No response from Support yet...will def post in this thread with what happens!

For your device, you'll need Support's assistance since the forum can't assist on this issue. Please follow up with Support and FYI kindly refrain from posting communications between you and Support as they are private. Thanks.

Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)

lovereed
11-03-16, 11:09 AM
4 business days and counting... Still no response from support about my reset account. Disappointing

kooky panda
11-03-16, 02:05 PM
4 business days and counting... Still no response from support about my reset account. Disappointing
It can take 5-7 business days before an agent may respond.

lovereed
11-09-16, 03:05 PM
Bakery Story 2 reset back on October 30th.... It's been more than 5-7 business days without an answer.

Rynetory2
11-09-16, 08:29 PM
Bakery Story 2 reset back on October 30th.... It's been more than 5-7 business days without an answer.

Generally it takes 5-7 business days but it depends on the ticket volume. They're working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Please continue to work with Support for your issue. Thanks.

Citrie
12-09-16, 06:49 AM
I thought I would post that I was able to recover my game and share how in case this is still an issue for some! I'm an Android player had previously connected my Bakery Story app to Google Play. What worked was reconnecting to Google Play again, my bakery then refreshed out of the tutorial and back to Level 34! The first time I tried reconnecting, it did not work, but it did work eventually! The reset to Level 1 is still happening, but thankfully I can recover my bakery each time now.