PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we get rid of upgrade items we don't want?

lessa13
08-12-16, 03:55 PM
I just upgraded my storage and I still have 14 wooden boxes and 13 bubble wrap in inventory. I will only need 8 to upgrade to the next level. By the time I get that much packing tape I'll have half my storage clogged up with useless stuff. It seems like we should have the option to dump items we don't want.

kooky panda
08-12-16, 06:16 PM
Once your storage is at least 90% full, you will have an option to delete items. You will see big red X marks.

bss0226
08-12-16, 09:14 PM
Once your storage is at least 90% full, you will have an option to delete items. You will see big red X marks.
But that doesn't allow you to delete less than the complete number of those items. If we need 8 wooden boxes and have 10 we need to be able to delete 2 of them rather than all 10 as is the case now

lessa13
08-15-16, 03:22 PM
My point exactly bss0226. Although now that I know how to make the red X's appear, I will stock up on order items after I upgrade storage the next time and just dump my excess. Still, I'd like to choose how much to dump. In Farm Story 2 we could sell those items and I really liked that option.

Rynetory2
08-15-16, 05:59 PM
You can make the suggestions in Suggestion and Feedback forum. :) There's currently a thread on Inventory Suggestions (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?89067-Inventory-suggestions). Thanks for your feedback.