PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Dragons

azucita
08-11-16, 06:32 AM
Hi, can i please get info regarding which olympus dragons are breedable? I only got a few and would like to know which ones i can still try for. Is there an official up to date list by developers of which dragons (in general) are breedable at any guven time?

Thanks!

D_Raho
08-11-16, 06:43 AM
If I'm not mistaken, any of the dragons in the market that don't say "Not Found Through Breeding" can be bred.

random59
08-11-16, 11:45 AM
Poseidon, Aphrodite and Ares are the only ones you can't breed, 3 of the original event dragons and Olympus the 1st of this type was always breed able. Hope this helps!

azucita
08-11-16, 12:53 PM
yes, thank you both for the info. Would be so nice to have an updated list done by the developers so we can check for any dragon at any time :)

Drachenia
08-11-16, 01:09 PM
Hello! But Ares is not in the market , I do not know if Ares can get it with breeding ?

random59
08-11-16, 01:13 PM
yes, thank you both for the info. Would be so nice to have an updated list done by the developers so we can check for any dragon at any time :)

Generally if you go to the market you can see all current available dragons, Resorce dragons ie map, food, dynamite,bomb, gold producing and champions aren't breed able along with some returning dragons, almost all the others are.

random59
08-11-16, 01:16 PM
Hello! But Ares is not in the market , I do not know if Ares can get it with breeding ?

Yes Ares is in the market but I believe This time round they were breed able after a little more research.

Actually another group of dragons come to mind also, dragons from events, leaderboards and spin the wheel, these maybe available at the market but for purchase only.

Sorry Ares left the market on the 9th, so you have just missed it along with Poseidon