PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 choice Habitat?

Gaillock
08-10-16, 08:52 PM
Is the Black Sands Habitat, large & small, the only habitat for a lotus dragon & a night dragon? The small one only fits 1 and costs $500,000! The bigger one is 1 million!, I don't even have the whole amount for the small one & I have both dragons on a nest, one of which is ready to hatch! Is there any other habitat they match? Why can't the lotus dragon fit in a purple habitat? Why can't the at least be put in storage until I can pay for the black one? Help, please!

Hepatu
08-10-16, 09:19 PM
Single black only fit in the black sands, so ull have to save up some coins to buy the habitat.
Only other choice is to sell the egg. If it comes to that, don't sell lotus

Gaillock
08-10-16, 09:33 PM
No, I dot want to sell either one for $100! I'm going to have to get 2 small or 1 large. I wish I could put them in storage until I get enough so as not to tie up the nests. Since lotus has purple in it, shouldn't the purple habitat fit also? Thanks for answering.

zyfazix
08-11-16, 12:23 AM
I understand why you don't want to sell Lotus but Night can be bred later. I know how long it can take to collect enough coins at a low level and it really is better to sell Night and breed it again when you have money for a habitat.
Especially since you have two Black dragons sitting on a nest you'll need either 2 small habitats or a large one, relatively costing 1 million and 2 million coins.

DeeDe99
08-12-16, 02:47 AM
Do you have any multi-colour habitats from events that accept black dragons? EG the habitat from the current Community Event accepts black, yellow and red. Your black dragons can go in such a habitat.

WhisperingFeathers
08-12-16, 04:18 AM
Single type dragons can go in multi-type habitats? I always thought that wasn't possible... I'm currently wondering if I should spend the 500k to house the Night dragon I have being bred or sell it, myself. That is one hell of an expensive habitat...

PS: Anyway, those multi-type habitats cost gold, which isn't something a lot of people have or want to use on

DeeDe99
08-12-16, 05:33 AM
Single type dragons can go in multi-type habitats? I always thought that wasn't possible... I'm currently wondering if I should spend the 500k to house the Night dragon I have being bred or sell it, myself. That is one hell of an expensive habitat...

PS: Anyway, those multi-type habitats cost gold, which isn't something a lot of people have or want to use on

Yes, single type dragons can go in multi-type habitats, provided the habitat caters for that type.

A lot of people must spend gold, otherwise the game wouldn't make any money and would not exist. No such thing as a free lunch, as they say. Or a few spend a lot. Either way, if no-one paid, there would be no game.

WhisperingFeathers
08-12-16, 06:32 AM
Tbh, if I had the 250 Gold that the habitat you speak of costs, I'd rather spend it on a 2nd Nest. And I didn't say everyone, I said a lot of people

Limequat
08-12-16, 08:42 AM
If you want to keep both dragons and don't want to wait long enough to save 1000000 coins, you could buy just one small black sands habitat and spend 25 gold on a stable. Once you hatch one of the dragons, immediately put it into the stable and then hatch the other one.

You'll still have to save 500000 coins and spend some gold, but it's still better than having to save 1000000 coins. And I think the stable is well worth the 25 gold as it has really come in handy a lot (I've upgraded mine a few times since).