PDA

View Full Version : Don't get daily coins.

Unregistered
03-03-11, 02:14 PM
hi there,
on the iphone you can get all days coins. Coins what you win to come back for more coin tomorw. but on samsung galaxy you don't get it...why?

storm id: maleli
level: 39

Unregistered
03-04-11, 10:48 PM
The android version seems as if it were rushed to market and is lacking some features and polish. This may be one of them. I run two restaurants one on my Droid X and the other on my iPad.
The iPad always shows a daily reward window and the Droid does not. The Droid could be adding the total when it opens but just not telling you about it.

Unregistered
03-06-11, 02:12 PM
...but i don't know why they have this problem on the restaurant game and not on the farm game. on the farm game tells you the system that you get coins....maybe is that a problem on the restaurant and backery game.

The android version seems as if it were rushed to market and is lacking some features and polish. This may be one of them. I run two restaurants one on my Droid X and the other on my iPad.
The iPad always shows a daily reward window and the Droid does not. The Droid could be adding the total when it opens but just not telling you about it.