PDA

View Full Version : Fountain of Youth habitat 8/9/2016

Sandybellee
08-09-16, 01:18 PM
Fountain of Youth habitat is now available for all nature animals. 200 gems for a limited time.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32788&d=1470770275 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32788&d=1470770275)

Sandybellee
08-09-16, 01:19 PM
The habitat is gorgeous! I wonder if the animals will have their baby form or their adolescent form when we put them in it? Or can we choose?

tahitii
08-09-16, 01:48 PM
Is it only for nature type animals?

AuroraLava
08-09-16, 01:54 PM
Is it only for nature type animals?

Yes or nature hybrids. I just bought it and tried placing a gemstone/electric and that would not work but a nature/earth worked.
I guess they will bring out the other types later.

The animal goes back to baby form in the habitat...but if you move it back to a different habitat it grows back to the level you had it...just tested with my epic planther.

saucysammis
08-09-16, 02:16 PM
I didn't particularly have a wish to have baby forms, but the habitat is beautiful so I placed it in my forest. It is an extra 4 creature habitat even if the creatures do have to appear as a level 1 while in it..... And level 1 is confirmed. I checked my epic toy poodle against the only level 3 duplicate I have and it definitely appears as a level 1.

I'm thinking of making it a home to my "fairy ferret" type creatures; fairy ferret, hedgehog, Fallaby, aquatter, since I've been wanting to keep them all together anyways.

This one only houses the nature element. (So nature hybrids also work) Perhaps this leaves the option for future habitats for the other elements.

Sandybellee
08-09-16, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, guys! Too bad they have to be babies in the habitat but it's so beautiful that I think I'll get it anyway.

monbohn
08-10-16, 11:23 PM
Is it good for Android players? I think on DS I remember reading about a habitat like this but it was only going to be good for iOS players for the time being.

AuroraLava
08-13-16, 05:16 AM
Is it good for Android players? I think on DS I remember reading about a habitat like this but it was only going to be good for iOS players for the time being.

Yes I am playing on Android for FFS and it works..which is why I don't understand why it is not available for DS.

I like the look of this habitat more than the dark forest one BUT since it only houses nature it is a bit of a restriction for me. I am torn between getting a second one of this or getting the dark forest which I don't really think is exciting to look at.

mysticalfairy320
08-13-16, 03:44 PM
Are you going to make a habitat like this for all the elements? If so I'm super excited I love the baby forms!!! I got 2 of these habitats :o

Clark_Wayne
08-13-16, 07:13 PM
would be interested if hosting any type , but no thanks since it is only hosting "nature" animals

Eluzyion
08-13-16, 07:53 PM
would be interested if hosting any type , but no thanks since it is only hosting "nature" animals

I agree. They want us to buy a fountain of youth habitat for "each" element? lol asking a lot to me. Now if they offered exchange coins for runes..I'm on it haha

Silverrain1
08-14-16, 04:22 PM
I thought the habitat was really nice (so I scooped it up) and I like that the special ones all hold 4 animals for the same space as the habitats that hold 3 animals. I'm not to fussed about baby forms but always up for a new habitat (However if we get a dark or rock fountain of youth my gargolem will be straight in there. It scares me at level 15, what happened to its eyes!)

byteme77
08-14-16, 05:23 PM
Was gonna buy till knowticed it was only one element , hope they change that or I'm screaming cash cow when they make other fountains with single elements lol

Clark_Wayne
08-14-16, 05:43 PM
I agree. They want us to buy a fountain of youth habitat for "each" element? lol asking a lot to me. Now if they offered exchange coins for runes..I'm on it haha

coins for runes, good idea ! :D

saucysammis
08-14-16, 07:35 PM
I am ok, and even glad, that only creatures having a nature element can go in the habitat. There are at least 60 creatures that have the nature element!

I will only buy one of these but I'll certainly be happy if another design is offered for another element.