PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that have fully expanded...

PurpleScorpion76
08-07-16, 05:55 AM
Have you continued playing the game building up your resources for expanding parts? Or have you stopped playing only checking in once a day / week to see if there's an update? I'm asking because i'm about 5 squares to finishing all expansions squares and was wondering if it would become impossible to continue until more sections are added. Or does it pay to continue filling orders and putting mastered businesses into your storage and then bringing them out to put into Department Stores etc?

By the way i'm only Level 21 and I notice that some of the businesses / Residential Highrises / Civic Buildings go on up to Level 31. With the rate i'm getting parts i'll probably only be at Level 22/23 before i'm fully expanded.

bss0226
08-08-16, 07:20 PM
I keep doing the boardwalk items. I'm not trying to get beyond level 28 where I am now. Need space for landmarks to build up population. Storage doesn't work because you need both population and businesses to expand. I have tons of high rises and am not getting the hard hats needed to add business to high rises. Need to be able to sell/ remove tools to make space in storage but I don't want to get rid of all saws etc. would like to keep 5 of each and sell or discard the rest.

giftdsole
08-12-16, 04:39 PM
I keep doing the boardwalk items. I'm not trying to get beyond level 28 where I am now. Need space for landmarks to build up population. Storage doesn't work because you need both population and businesses to expand. I have tons of high rises and am not getting the hard hats needed to add business to high rises. Need to be able to sell/ remove tools to make space in storage but I don't want to get rid of all saws etc. would like to keep 5 of each and sell or discard the rest.

I am fully expanded and fully out of space. I play just to build my Boardwalk tickets but I don't even have enough space to amp up my resident count. Le sigh.

me2nyy
08-12-16, 06:53 PM
I have stopped playing and check this forum to see if the expansions have been added.

judyvines
08-13-16, 08:06 PM
I just finished all the expansions, and was wondering if the expansion materials still drop from the customers. I want to hold on to the saws, shovels, and levels that I have left, in hopes of future expansions. Problem is, if they keep dropping, they will fill up my storage.

bss0226
08-13-16, 09:01 PM
I just finished all the expansions, and was wondering if the expansion materials still drop from the customers. I want to hold on to the saws, shovels, and levels that I have left, in hopes of future expansions. Problem is, if they keep dropping, they will fill up my storage.

They keep dropping.

judyvines
08-14-16, 04:13 AM
They keep dropping.

Thank you.

DrP4ever
08-14-16, 05:14 AM
One more pie e of land to expand to and then there will be nothing to do. Can't level up because can't get people. No goals. Game over.

pun8
09-09-16, 03:41 AM
Finished expanding beyond first bridge......no more bridges opening up. Need some space to put up all my businesses and build more houses.......

Any chance of the creators letting us sell a certain amount of items from inventory and not the entire collection of that particular item? Need to make space in inventory but full up with crates and sledgehammers and not enough of other parts that go along with those for expansion or adding more business or homes to buildings

Rynetory2
09-09-16, 07:48 AM
As a growing city, we aim to open up all land. As a matured city, after fully expanded, we aim to upgrade our highrises to reach higher levels and upgrading our inventories, etc. I'm done with expansions but am working at biz orders to get upgrade parts. I deleted lots of shovels and sledgehammers to make inventory space.

zenobia42
09-10-16, 10:53 AM
Considering that there are over 20 expansions visible, with cool stuff on them, it would be great if we could actually expand there soon. Preferably not concurrent with a tough event this time.

Or the game could drop more hard hats so we can build up until we can build out again. Or more tickets from boardwalk orders though that only helps population not mastery. One more shovel and I will be at the current expansion limit. Like many others in this thread, I will probably stop playing daily when that happens and I fill it.

pun8
09-10-16, 08:02 PM
Considering that there are over 20 expansions visible, with cool stuff on them, it would be great if we could actually expand there soon. Preferably not concurrent with a tough event this time.

Or the game could drop more hard hats so we can build up until we can build out again. Or more tickets from boardwalk orders though that only helps population not mastery. One more shovel and I will be at the current expansion limit. Like many others in this thread, I will probably stop playing daily when that happens and I fill it.

I agree wholeheartedly. Or as I mentioned earlier let us have option of selling a few selects items from inventory not whole lot. I am enjoying this game but soon it will be impossible unless we get more hard hats or bricks etc. I have fully expanded and am waiting for more expansions or space to put ,y houses in

zenobia42
09-13-16, 09:34 AM
I finished expanding a few days ago and my inventory is filling up again. I guess I will delete all my 14 saws, though I REALLY wish I could sell them and/or delete down to 5 but not all. Can anyone on staff here let us know if it's likely we will be able to expand again in a few days? Or a few weeks? Months? I'd really hate to delete all my saws then the next day need them. I know the timing of releases is not an exact science since once it is sent to the App Store it is out of the team's control, but a vague estimate would be really appreciated. As in, a week or less vs. 2-3 weeks vs. longer than that.

Rynetory2
09-13-16, 11:15 PM
I finished expanding a few days ago and my inventory is filling up again. I guess I will delete all my 14 saws, though I REALLY wish I could sell them and/or delete down to 5 but not all. Can anyone on staff here let us know if it's likely we will be able to expand again in a few days? Or a few weeks? Months? I'd really hate to delete all my saws then the next day need them. I know the timing of releases is not an exact science since once it is sent to the App Store it is out of the team's control, but a vague estimate would be really appreciated. As in, a week or less vs. 2-3 weeks vs. longer than that.

When I finished my last expansion a while ago, I quickly deleted my 17 shovels which were overly in excess with 0 saw and 1 tripod. This way I could have more time to collect them again, since we wouldnt know when the next expansion is and they couldnt release the info ahead of time.

zenobia42
09-17-16, 07:43 AM
Okay, bye bye 20 saws. Hope you return when I need you!

Still have 12 tripods and 12 shovels. Guess when I fill up again I will delete whichever of those I have more of.

It would be great if we could get an expansion soon, and a week or two's warning. :)

pun8
09-29-16, 01:41 AM
Warning now needed since I deleted 40+ of each of the expansion items! Finally got space in inventory to actually make stuff instead of juggling around

pun8
10-01-16, 02:14 AM
Am I glad I took the final step of deleting all expansion stuff. I have such a lovely open inventory that I keep making products and they keep coming up in shops to sell I just have the sell at that time na don't make them. Feel so free! No hurry for expansion now. Storing businesses and making houses instead. Once the area opens up hopefully will,have collected some parts to expand so I can put all the businesses or some of them out to get to next level. Yep Any! Back to enjoying the ga,e

pun8
10-01-16, 02:15 AM
But the creators have to do something about deleting just a few items to r selling the, so we can slo buy if needed from market as many other games do. Please please please put that feature in when the next expansions come up