PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading from iCloud. I have 2 games going on, but I only want one

windracer1
08-06-16, 06:11 PM
So my hungry babies game has 2 games going on at the same time. It USED to saying "syncing game progress" and I would go to my usual level (518), but for now the past 24 hours it hasn't done a proper syncing job. It says my progress has been loaded, but this game has me on level 28 (possibly higher by the time you read this - I've gotten bored and started playing this low level game). Why do I have 2 games of Hungry Babies on my game account? I just want the one where I'm at level 518. Please help my game properly synch. Thank you!
Windracer1; Hungry Babies Mania; level 518

Rochelle Brown

kooky panda
08-08-16, 09:06 AM
Try logging out of the game center- Then log back in to see if you can see the correct game.

windracer1
08-09-16, 12:53 PM
There is no 'login' or 'logout' on the game center app. I did sign out then signed back in just to see, but it did nothing. Game center lists my highest level as 518, but when the game loads it brings me to level 28 (30 now...I did get a little bored yesterday) and does not recognize my completion of any other levels beyond #30. Any other suggestions?

kooky panda
08-09-16, 01:17 PM
If the game you want to access is on icloud, log out of the game center, (do not log back in) then restart your game or device to see if you can pull your icloud game.