PDA

View Full Version : Nickname help

Gaillock
08-06-16, 05:33 PM
I need help in changing my nickname. When starting to play the new Rio tournament, it asked me to select a nickname. Someone else's name popped up so I used the backspace to clear it and entered a nickname. However it is showing me under the other user's nickname? I can't find a place to change my nickname and nothing showed when I did a search. Help, please. Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
08-08-16, 11:07 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! You can change your nickname by going into the Hungry Games: Rio room and then tapping on the trophy that is beneath the chest. You should see your name on the bottom. Tap on your name and you should see the name up top with a pencil next to it. Click on the pencil and you'll be able to change your name. :) Hope this helps!

nasus20
10-25-16, 04:39 AM
Every time I try to play the team vs team game it says on my nickname start to play - when I click on this it just says say a number of gems to change your password - first it said 3 so I bought 3 then it did the same & said 9?so bought more - now says the same & 15 can you help

kooky panda
10-25-16, 10:18 AM
Every time I try to play the team vs team game it says on my nickname start to play - when I click on this it just says say a number of gems to change your password - first it said 3 so I bought 3 then it did the same & said 9?so bought more - now says the same & 15 can you help
To change your nickname follow the instructions in post 2.