PDA

View Full Version : Level 18 - Das Autobahn - Where Is It?

joelynjellybean
08-05-16, 12:55 PM
I just upgraded to level 18 and got the popup of all the new buildings available. I had looked ahead in the game guide to plan what I was going to build first and saw one not on my list of buildings. Das Autobahn. When I did the upgrade I clicked on the "GO" button under that building in the upgrade popup and it went to the technology buildings page but the only new building showing at the front of the list was "Good Day Sunshine".

Anyone who has been playing longer? Do we know where or what this building is or how to acquire it? I searched the forums and didn't find any reference to it other than in the new buildings by level where there is a screenshot of it on the level 18 section.

Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
08-05-16, 03:33 PM
Das Autobahn and Teddy Bear Depot aren't in our games. The team is aware and they should be included in the next update. Your game is fine. :)

joelynjellybean
08-12-16, 06:30 AM
Das Autobahn and Teddy Bear Depot aren't in our games. The team is aware and they should be included in the next update. Your game is fine. :)

Thanks so much rynetory. Appreciate the quick response. Look forward to seeing what the Teddy Bear Depot is. :D

Rynetory2
08-12-16, 10:09 AM
Thanks so much rynetory. Appreciate the quick response. Look forward to seeing what the Teddy Bear Depot is. :D

Both are suppose to be new businesses. You can see the Teddy Bear Depot under Level 11 in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92773-Dream-City-Game-Guide&p=1318988&viewfull=1#post1318988 for now until we get it.

Rynetory2
08-18-16, 05:42 PM
I'm afraid I've some bad news - The Teddy Bear Depot, Das Autobahn, and Red's Drive In will not be released in this nor future versions. They were in the alpha version and the team has replaced them with other businesses. Sorry about this. :(