PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see?

FlatFoot
08-04-16, 05:41 PM
Hey everyone! It's your favorite dragon(animal?)smith, Flatfoot!

I'd like to ask the community (that's you) what you'd like to see in Fantasy Forest! I'm always trying to create the most engaging, creative, beautiful content for you all, but I want to know if there's something I'm missing or that you want more of.

Let me first highlight what this thread IS and is NOT to best utilize our time :D

This thread IS:
-This thread IS about new themes for animals and events you'd like to see.
-This thread IS about existing animals and events you like in game.
-This thread IS about minor details on art that you do and do not like.
-This thread IS about color combos you'd like to see, and ones that you're tired of.

This thread is NOT:
-This thread is NOT about the events themselves.
-This thread is NOT about new features or gameplay.
-This thread is NOT about expansions or habitat capacity.

(This post may get updated as users respond)

FlatFoot
08-04-16, 05:41 PM
*Held for Moderators*

Drachenia
08-04-16, 06:26 PM
Oh , I would like an event of Alice in Wonderland have . New Item magic Treent with buckets of water , Wizard Owl , Wizard apprentice Hamster :D

Clark_Wayne
08-04-16, 06:51 PM
@Clark_Wayne, this is exactly what I said this thread was NOT for. -Flatfoot

i would like to have hybrids with cosmic,music,xmas,.. the "forgotten" types
could be reward from tourney, goals, tales...

i HATE leaderboard ! so please no more leaderboard in FFS ;)

filters are great to find animals, now if you could apply to battles too , that would be wonderful :D
filters in album could be useful too ;)

5 animals habitat is a great update but a little bit expensive but i can understand that you have commercial rules, so i will do with that ;)

colors are good (except for the last tourney prize gecko roman, really ugly :D)

i would suggest a trading house, like in DS , but instead of getting elements , we could trade them for food,runes or something useful : it is really heartbreaking to sell them for only 100 coins LOL
may be some trading like 20 fairy ferret for 1 solar simian ? :D

Eluzyion
08-04-16, 07:11 PM
@flatfoot first I'd like to say I love your work and the detail..amazing. What I don't care for is animals in clothing. To me, it takes away from really awesome artwork and leans toward kiddie cartoon. I don't mind arm bands or tattoos or body markings etc but clothing, IMO messes up the scheme of the land setting.. Like having a cool habitat with mythological creatures then having to add a chimp or lizard in t-shirts to that habitat .. Just weird to me lol I've wanted a monkey so was disappointed it was "dressed".

I'd like to see a white set for winter like snow fox w blue eyes, white wolf, white harp seal or snow rabbit, white arctic ermine, and white Pegasus with iridescent wings as choices. (Fox, wolf and Pegasus as favs)

Adding white tiger! I love horses, big cats and mythological lol Kirin, Phoenix, chimera (some are already in game of course).. Mermaid in a waterfall habitat would be awesome with other water creatures :)

A black panther fitting into Halloween with black friesian type horse (with fire on legs and butt markings, red eyes) and black cat.

I'll add more when I have more time, thanks for asking and again..love your work!

Delyla02
08-04-16, 07:11 PM
Oh , I would like an event of Alice in Wonderland have . New Item magic Treent with buckets of water , Wizard Owl , Wizard apprentice Hamster :D

I love that idea!!!!

Or how about a Wizard of Oz? A weasel or cat wicked witch! Cowardly Lion, Treen scarecrow?

stellasfairyland
08-04-16, 09:49 PM
@flatfoot first I'd like to say I love your work and the detail..amazing. What I don't care for is animals in clothing. To me, it takes away from really awesome artwork and leans toward kiddie cartoon. I don't mind arm bands or tattoos or body markings etc but clothing, IMO messes up the scheme of the land setting.. Like having a cool habitat with mythological creatures then having to add a chimp or lizard in t-shirts to that habitat .. Just weird to me lol I've wanted a monkey so was disappointed it was "dressed".

I'd like to see a white set for winter like snow fox w blue eyes, white wolf, white harp seal or snow rabbit, white arctic ermine, and white Pegasus with iridescent wings as choices. (Fox, wolf and Pegasus as favs)

Adding white tiger! I love horses, big cats and mythological lol Kirin, Phoenix, chimera (some are already in game of course).. Mermaid in a waterfall habitat would be awesome with other water creatures :)

A black panther fitting into Halloween with black friesian type horse (with fire on legs and butt markings, red eyes) and black cat.

I'll add more when I have more time, thanks for asking and again..love your work!

Very detailed. Love your input. Mermaid with waterfall style habitat. What a beautiful,wonderful,fantastic suggestion. ��

Eluzyion
08-04-16, 10:06 PM
Very detailed. Love your input. Mermaid with waterfall style habitat. What a beautiful,wonderful,fantastic suggestion. ��

Aww, thank you! :) if they had water tiles with it, I'd finally find a use for tiles lol to make a mote or stream from waterfall habitat..otherwise I'm not too into tiles hehe

NannaSherry
08-05-16, 05:31 AM
Thanks Flat foot for asking for our input. Like many I very much enjoy your creative genius.
I would like to see a Chinese New Year themed event. You could do it like the Zodiac or just an event in February. Maybe even every year like the Chinese new year itself. I.E. year of the rabbit, year of the dog, etc. Bring out the animal for that year. You could make a very cool habitat, and decorations like Chinese lanterns, fans etc. Collect fortune cookies if it was a planting event. Very oriental in design. You could even throw in pandas, Chinese dragons, I think that would look great.

I love the horses, stags, owls, bears, lions and tigers. The mythical creatures are wonderful also, like Griffins, Coetzl, Kirin, Direwolf, Valkyrie. I'm definitely not a fan of the ones with humanoid aspects or clothes. I'm also (personal preference) not into too many flying animals. Like bugs and moths or flying beagles and turtles. And the birds all run together, falconch, conductor, reckless roc, frighten gale etc. Again the horses and dragons are ok. I also love that you use different creatures like wombats, honey badger (he was great).

I loved the Bead Steed and its coloration and timing for Mardi Gras. Love the Norse and northwest creatures. (Whale and horse). Autumn and Xmas themed animals are fun. I was not too fond of Beauty and that story line, Hansel & Gretl either. But thought Robin Hood and Maid Mareian were attractive creatures with a perfect habitat.

I also enjoy new, different and attractive habitats. We've been getting them a lot lately and that's great.

If I think of anything else that comes to mind I'll add it on.
Thanks again! Love reading others brainstorming.

Silverrain1
08-05-16, 10:01 AM
I'm generally pretty happy with everything but I don't like the animals that are dressed or look human. I collect them as part of the game but defo not faves. I love the dear, wolves, foxes and the phoenixs

saucysammis
08-05-16, 11:16 AM
I am also a vote of Yay! It's all pretty great and Nay: against clothed animals. I don't have animal ideas at the moment, you are ahead of me there. My ideas are about habitats.

I'd like to see 3 or 4 different but related ocean habitats that could wash up against my glass/black sand and volcanos habitats. Yes. I live where the landscape looks like that!

But- I'm missing earth colored habitats!
I'd like a few of different but related earth colored habitats. The first could have vines like the rhino that is coming out today. Another could be a continuation of the landscape and they could be made to work together side by side but also look well as standing alone. There are no specialty habitats that are definitively "earth habitat" colored and no shelves that are earth colored. Because I have replaced all my original habitats with the 4 creature habitats the earth color no longer exists in my forest.

I love the natural habitats. I'd rather that habitats with footprints were made more natural looking as if an animal had walked through leaving a trail. I was going to say I didn't like human elements in habitats but I went back to my forest and noticed that I really love them all and only have issue with the height of the Maypole. If you want to take a look I do have every specialty habitat in my forest. (with the exception of the first Christmas trio habitat and the coin trio habitats. They will be there once I make room)

Cdnfroglover
08-05-16, 12:25 PM
Love the super mystical, not of this world ones like the Treent and Grand Unicorn. More of that please. Love the ones that add sparkle in their epic form but not the ones that add a clashing highlight colour. You do quite well with themes, Cinderelka was awesome. I agree with the comments above, not fond of animals in clothes. All in all, thank you for the happy place.

RowanaFarrin
08-05-16, 12:48 PM
Thanks for giving us a chance to put in some input, Flatfoot! ^_^

In general, I love most of the animal designs that have come out in the past year. Especially the Zodiacs look fantastic! The storybooks have been fun as well with some great themes. In addition to the fairy tale, etc storybooks, I would love to see folk tales and stories from even more parts of the world. I know people play this game in a lot of countries, and I think it would be great to keep the events as diverse as possible while still being fun for all!

I will say I'm not a big fan of animals that look too human or have too much clothing, though some of it looks alright. Like hats, armbands, and other such extras are fine, but sometimes it's too human just doesn't look as appealing too me. Best way I can say it is that I like how Hooded Robin and Little Fawn look, but don't like Gecko Roman and Wild Wondercat as much. (Nothing against whoever did the art for those, they are cool! It's only personal preference.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing more browns and earthy tones in the mix for colors. Seems the earth animals mostly end up in more grey tones, which is still fine. I just love seeing the more autumn spectrum of colors come around now and then. Overall I don't think any of the colors are really that overused, though I'm not always a fan of epic forms that add so much blue or white as to change the whole color scheme of an animal. I think you've been moving away from this anyway. Most of the more recent epic forms have been fantastic! But thought I would mention it anyway.

I think that's all I've got. Hope that was helpful/what you were looking for!

natxjkkggg
08-05-16, 01:05 PM
Hello FlatFoot,
Please design a big habitation,like the complete 4 celestials, where 16 animals Could be seen and 16 other can appear one by one by coming through entrance door after one has went out through the exitdoor. So we would have the possibility to get out our animals from store where they Stock completely nonesensically. You would profit because we feed and grow them up and we would Profit by Holding more animals and would be able to Place some of Your decorations.
I thought a big meetingpoint perhaps like a glade in a wood or a restplace for our tired Fighters or a meetingplace for those that had to fight!!!????

NannaSherry
08-05-16, 01:34 PM
Thanks for giving us a chance to put in some input, Flatfoot! ^_^

In general, I love most of the animal designs that have come out in the past year. Especially the Zodiacs look fantastic! The storybooks have been fun as well with some great themes. In addition to the fairy tale, etc storybooks, I would love to see folk tales and stories from even more parts of the world. I know people play this game in a lot of countries, and I think it would be great to keep the events as diverse as possible while still being fun for all!

I will say I'm not a big fan of animals that look too human or have too much clothing, though some of it looks alright. Like hats, armbands, and other such extras are fine, but sometimes it's too human just doesn't look as appealing too me. Best way I can say it is that I like how Hooded Robin and Little Fawn look, but don't like Gecko Roman and Wild Wondercat as much. (Nothing against whoever did the art for those, they are cool! It's only personal preference.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing more browns and earthy tones in the mix for colors. Seems the earth animals mostly end up in more grey tones, which is still fine. I just love seeing the more autumn spectrum of colors come around now and then. Overall I don't think any of the colors are really that overused, though I'm not always a fan of epic forms that add so much blue or white as to change the whole color scheme of an animal. I think you've been moving away from this anyway. Most of the more recent epic forms have been fantastic! But thought I would mention it anyway.

I think that's all I've got. Hope that was helpful/what you were looking for!

I really agree with her analogy of why we liked the Robinhood theme and those animals, but don't like Wild Wondercat and Gecko Roman. Nail was hit on the head. Same with Camcer Crab person. Leo is beautiful but cancer looks like a Cretan monster.

Silverrain1
08-05-16, 11:48 PM
I to I'm loving the zodiacs and that theme is great, some more Astro themes or ocean themes would be great. I love the zodiac habitats and how they all join together and someone's idea of water ones that crash waves against each other sounds fantastic.
I like the trio elements and I loved when they had the special single element, would be good to be able to breed them and get some new creatures with them (especially music) I love music and that event was fantastic! Some baby music creatures would be awesome!
After the zodiac quest is done a Chinese New Year one would be great, a new Chinese animal each month with habitats that someone else explained before!

Ps-hoping this comment is allowed here, I'm not to sure. I'm loving the fact that you have been giving us a chance tinted for creatures that we have missed for whatever reason and hope that this can continue, through either tournaments or breeding. I was very happy when I managed to get the chocolate rabbit, palemernian, unicornicopoa and Zeus moose (one of my all time favs that I never managed to get before) I hope we get more and more chances to get the animals we missed.

Atlantis536
08-06-16, 01:30 AM
I have an idea! Why don't you do a computer-themed Storybook Adventure or breedable zodiacs!

Sandybellee
08-08-16, 06:20 AM
Thank you for asking for our opinion, FlatFoot! :)

Some of the existing animals I like the most:

Nocturtle - great color scheme (dark blue) and I love the candles on its back! It looks like it could guide you through a treacherous swamp at night. Or provide the mood lighting at a mystical restaurant. :) Maybe we could have more mystical looking creatures like this.

Porkupineapple - love the tropical fruit theme and the colors! Would love to see more tropical creatures.

Grand Unicorn - thank you for introducing a new element! I'm hoping for a whole set of breedable rainbow animals.

Zodiacs - it's great that we have this year long theme with a special element and habitats. I hope we will have another set with a different theme when this one ends.

Themes:

I would love an old fashioned aristocratic theme - a butler, a maid etc. Black Butler style!

Outer space - I know we had a space themed trio but I would love to see more space animals and habitats. They don't even have to have the space element, I would just love the space look!

Sherlock Holmes - detective themed animals and a London habitat with Big Ben.

Angels - a cloudy habitat and angel animals.

Steampunk - Steamtrunk style animals and a steampunk habitat.

Ocean - a coral reef habitat and fish to live in it! Please! :)

goddard7006
08-08-16, 07:17 AM
I'd like to see a Dark+Rainbow, or maybe triple elemental animals like in Dragon Story.

MystiqueRealm
08-08-16, 09:31 AM
I agree on the no clothes, personally I don't like dressed up animals. I also don't want to see a copy of dragon story in FFS like adding triple elements so breeding is frustrating due to element splits etc I like how ffs animals are designed, if new elements are added possibly solar or heavenly. Love the angel theme someone suggested, and the idea for waterfall habitat :)

nicolek666
08-09-16, 02:34 AM
Unpopular opinion here- I really like that gecko roman guy. I actually prefer him with clothes, I wouldn't have wanted him otherwise. I think the clothes are goofy and I like them.

NannaSherry
08-09-16, 04:09 AM
I'm also in agreement with some more tropical like and colored animals, as well as autumnal. The colors and habitats you engage for them are lovely and everyone wants one. Someone mentioned and ocean theme. That would be cool and different. I believe they said coral reef like. So many great sea creatures.

AuroraLava
08-09-16, 05:57 AM
I would love to be able to craft runes since we can't ask neighbors for them. We could have a trading shop where we could trade duplicate or unwanted animals instead of simply selling them and get rune shards. Even if we got one shard for each animal traded and then needed 10 shards to craft a rune I think this is something players would like.

jkwyman6778
08-09-16, 08:41 AM
Storage cave for animals so don't have to sell them and more event pets can come out of reg game storage , cheaper mine stones for expanding to FIT just 1 habitat..... more battles added to battle arena, feed pets past level 15, also longer time to get some event pets... like the month pets cancer, Aquarius etc but no changes to quests to get them. Upgrade the tree to hatch more than 1 also 2nd altar to breed more than 1..... but cost coins to buy not gems.... give and receive more coins per level eg. Level 50 u can give 5 not 3 etc. ... Come up with another type of element pet other than what's out now

FlatFoot
08-09-16, 09:54 AM
*REMINDER*

This thread is about visuals and theme, not for gameplay and feature requests.

mrhammy48
08-09-16, 01:47 PM
I really liked the cinderelka theme and coloring as well as the Robin Hood theme. I also really like the habitats with some very visually pretty like a special glow or lighting - the autumn habitat with the stained glass window and light shining thru is my favorite. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I've really enjoyed all the animals so I'm hoping you keep adding more Halloween themed animals.

NannaSherry
08-10-16, 05:15 AM
Back again. I second Mr. Hammy. The autumn habitat is my favorite also. And the glowing ones are right up there. This new habitat has a glow to it and I'll be getting that one. The northern lights winter one we got last year is beautiful. So I too would like to see more autumnal themed habitats or woods. You came out with a turkey last year for thanksgiving which was unique and great. Another habitat in the fall for these types of animals with all those earthy and vibrant colors would look spectacular. Say a maple leaf habitat. If it were an event we could collect maple leafs or maple sugar. Mr. Hammy also mentioned Halloween, & I have liked all of those designs as well as the xmas creatures. They're a blast.

calvinxx
08-10-16, 11:49 AM
I would love to see a Gnu/Antelope style animal with beautiful curling horns :) I know we have the Chimpala already but he is way more chimp than impala lol

mysticalfairy320
08-10-16, 07:16 PM
You are an amazing artist & you bring so much joy to us! I'm always excited to see new habitats and animals. I would love to have all habitats from the past available- I missed the flower habitat for peony pony, & the swan princess. Also i want to buy some of the old habitats like the planet one or the day of the dead but these habitats only house that 1 element. If u could change them to atleast have 2 elements we could use the habitas for other animals, some of us came on late to the game and can't get those animals. Now to current day-The horoscope habitat/ animals are beautiful, it would be great to have a Halloween haunted house & a gingerbread house for christmas maybe 2 or 4 habitats can make it up with those types of animals like a candy corn themed animal for halloween and a Rudolph with a red nose that glows 4 christmas. Also I loved the Robin hood theme they had clothes but it fit them perfectly as well as the nutcracker. I am a huge Disney fan so maybe a pocahontas theme for fall with a humming bird! Sleeping beauty with a castle habitat and a big purple dragon! Little mermaid could have a lagoon with a small ship with a cute crab, fish,seagull and mermaid. Maybe a superhero theme like red and gold lion for iron man, silver wolf for thor, green bear for hulk, a racoon with a black mask as the bad guy with a NY building habitat or statue of liberty. You could do wonders of the world habitats also the effiel tower with little glowing lights would be cute. Honestly whatever u make I will support! I look at my village as a work of moving art! Thank you for everything u do!

Silverrain1
08-11-16, 04:01 AM
Love the Disney ideas, super hero and wonders of the world, sounds amazing!

DarkGarf
08-11-16, 08:43 PM
I really like darker looking animals like nocturtle or hades. Dark gem tones mixed with black, it's very pretty. I'd hope to see something of that sort for fall or Halloween.
the zodiacs are wonderful! Love every one and only wish I had an easier time getting them :(
the floral animals are always one of my favorites as well.
crystal types, although I have yet to breed any, are great!! I would love to see an amethyst animal and maybe like a rose quartz one for Valentine's Day or something.
This may be a strange thought, but maybe like fantasy creatures that aren't just animal. Like fairies, goblins, vampires, trolls, ect. Creatures you'd maybe run into if you were in a fantasy forest. But also not mixing humans and animals, cuz that's weird and gonna make a lot of people uncomfortable. Like ones that exist (werewolf, those half goat half human, and mermaids) are cool but not like a half dog half human.

NannaSherry
08-12-16, 05:07 AM
I really like darker looking animals like nocturtle or hades. Dark gem tones mixed with black, it's very pretty. I'd hope to see something of that sort for fall or Halloween.
the zodiacs are wonderful! Love every one and only wish I had an easier time getting them :(
the floral animals are always one of my favorites as well.
crystal types, although I have yet to breed any, are great!! I would love to see an amethyst animal and maybe like a rose quartz one for Valentine's Day or something.
This may be a strange thought, but maybe like fantasy creatures that aren't just animal. Like fairies, goblins, vampires, trolls, ect. Creatures you'd maybe run into if you were in a fantasy forest. But also not mixing humans and animals, cuz that's weird and gonna make a lot of people uncomfortable. Like ones that exist (werewolf, those half goat half human, and mermaids) are cool but not like a half dog half human.

I like all of your ideas DarkGarf. I second them.

tuffyjkitten
08-12-16, 12:55 PM
I have over 50 animals in storage due to the difficulty in expanding. It's kind of pointless for me to talk about new animals I want when I can't put out the ones I have.

That said, I am also not a fan of humanoid animals. I dont plan on evolving Cancer since it looks terrible as an adult. I'm not a fan of the Treent family for the same reason. The worst is fake Wonder Woman, I'm sad I evolved her to level 4 and she won't go any farther. The other ones I don't like are the overly stylistic ones. Same on DS....these creatures, while very well done, don't fit with the rest of the animals. They look out of place. I want cute and cuddly animals, not things that look hard and brittle and mean.

My last comment would be colors of habitats and animals. They should compliment each other, not make it impossible to see red animals in a red habitat because they are exactly the same shade.

Silverrain1
08-12-16, 03:23 PM
I thought it was just me that wasn't a big fan of the treent family. I'm not sure what it is. I loved it when it was a baby, on one leg and doing that little hop thing and making the flowers grow, I got put off when he started walking on two legs I think.

Sakrysta
08-12-16, 04:13 PM

Thanks for this thread! I have a few minor nitpicky things that have been driving me crazy. ;)

1: The Harmonic Hollow/Melodeer
Both of these items have backward musical notes. This is just wrong. LOL In my screen cap, the habitat has been rotated, but either way it has notes that are backwards. There are just fewer that are backwards this way. And the antlers on the Melodeer are backwards on one side. For treble notes (which these all are), heads are always on the left, and flags are always on the right. (Bass notes, the head and flag are both on the right.)

2: Living Wood/Libertree
When you tap on the Libertree, the top of his image is cut off in the habitat. This makes me sad. :(

3: Special Habitats
A lot of the special habitats are quite tall around the edges. This makes them look very crowded and makes it harder to tap other habitats around them. I end up trying to stick them in corners where the tall elements don't share a side with another habitat, or worse, a farm. I'm forever tapping on one of them instead of what I want.

That's all I can think of right off. I might remember more later. I have a few other ideas, but they fall under the "features" category that this thread was not for. :)

(Sorry if the pictures are a little small. I was trying to avoid being too big and may have gone too far. Clicking on them will make them a little better.)

Sakrysta
08-12-16, 07:15 PM
I just encountered something else. I really wish the Adventurnips didn't go in the middle of the food list. I'm so used to tapping up for cherries and down for nuts. Storybooks always result in my planting a farm or two with a crop I didn't mean to.

08-12-16, 07:31 PM
Hi flatfoot!
I would like to see some fish added to the lot. Lots of styles and colors to choose from. You could do an entire ocean theme.
I think a Pegasus would be great too. One with lots of color.
My last suggestion is maybe mixing animals and flowers. You could do an entire theme on that too! Thanks!

Alideh
08-12-16, 08:53 PM
I love love it if you guys brought back the Leo Lion someday, perhaps as a prize on a spinning wheel?
I regret not starting that even on time in order to be able to achieve it.

-Nocturnal animals like the owl and leo.

Some blue with a cloud theme would be cute.

Gem animals would be cute, Like a Garnet for January, Amethyst for February, and so on to match the stones with the month we are in.

I also loved the crystal flowers so more crystal theme things would be awesome.

Please stay away from creepy looking animals with big eyes or monkeys o.o
Fire glider is creepy well all levels except for 15 that one is less creepy
Seamur that one scares me... *Shudders* those eyes...
PLEASE don't make anymore with eyes like that o.o

Thank you guys for wanting our feedback :D

Some more swan animals.

Alideh
08-12-16, 09:03 PM
I would love to be able to craft runes since we can't ask neighbors for them. We could have a trading shop where we could trade duplicate or unwanted animals instead of simply selling them and get rune shards. Even if we got one shard for each animal traded and then needed 10 shards to craft a rune I think this is something players would like.

This would be cool, Adding a crafting building that helps craft runes, or a trading shop.

BiggerBubbles
08-13-16, 10:53 PM
I would like to see some butterflies. I would like all 3 stages, the chrysalis, bit difficult to show it moving, maybe on a leaf that moved in the wind, then at lvl 4 to the catapillar stage, then at lvl 10 the butterfly, with maybe enriched colours at epic. I can't see this as a battling 'animal', but not everything has to fight. A lot of people may see this as a waste of time, but it would be different, allow for a truly beautiful habitat to put those artistic talents of yours to good use Flatfoot. My son has studied game design, but is the coder of his team not an artist, although they can all do both,very hard to find work in this country. But I'm getting off topic, SW will not be happy!

I also feel particularly drawn to the black & white animals for some reason. Love the petite Panda and in particular the Orca Snail. Have yet to hatch the Kiwi, strange considering my lands name & my heritage.

I also agree, no more animals dressed up in clothes, that seems to be a recurring suggestion throughout this thread.

Thankyou for your artwork, BTW I love the work you've done on the current walrus, I'm up to battle 12, hope he arrives in my land.

Eluzyion
08-14-16, 10:19 AM
*Flatfoot thank you for swan and dark forest habitats..I could only get one but I love the new water habitats and red riding hood is beautiful (I'm a horse fanatic and you do them so well I can never resist*

cheetahblood
08-14-16, 10:08 PM
One thing I'd no longer like to see: humanoid animals, animals dressed in clothes or with wigs or otherwise (as others on this thread have said)

One thing I would like to see: an under the sea habitat! something with colourful corals and seaweed and other cool ocean things :D

Silverrain1
08-16-16, 12:44 PM
A really high food yield would be great to. Even if only available at certain times. I know you were looking for themes etc and I don't know if they are for story books, breeding trios or what but a whole new range of permanent breeding animals would be great as I only need 12 more then I have them all!

Delyla02
08-16-16, 06:53 PM
I love the Disney ideas, and the wonders of the world idea. Also the Chinese New Year idea. Lots of fun ideas, I hope we get to see some of them.

I would also love when the holidays come around if we can try and breed some of the previous holidays animals. Like maybe a week before the new ones for this year come out. I missed some of the cool animals since I wasn't playing yet.

NannaSherry
08-17-16, 04:51 AM
Back again flatfoot. Don't know if this is doable, but that area just south of the main central plot where we all got started, is A high Rocky Mountain PLATEAU. What, when more expansions come, you possibly put habitats atop them? Kind of like Macchu Picchu. So they rest atop the sandstone cliffs? You could even make one habitat like a huge nest. And make condors, Eagles , buzzards whatever available. Just another thought. You've been given some good ideas throughout the thread. Thanks for opening it up to those of us who are enjoying FFS.

I second, third, the times when you bring back older or retired animals. To breed for, spin to win, holiday games, even Moleton came in a re-do battle. That's very cool for many of us.

ABABAU
08-17-16, 03:05 PM
What I would want to see the most would be you guys bringing a fantasy forest story game app for next year bringing back all the animals for limited time for the people who want almost every single one.;)

Shaynabrewer
08-17-16, 06:32 PM
I really enjoy your game and appreciate all the time and effort that you put into and ask us what we would like to see. I love the fact that you have brought back some of the animals on the summer board for the ones who had not had a chance to get them. Halloween is one of my favorite times of year purple, black, orange,bur***dy, and an Erie green would be neat to see. Christmas is another one of my favorites and blue white and pink would be nice. Ithe would be great if I could figure out how to make enough room for all my habits and decorate my forest at the same time. I would like to see some of the special animals and habits that you could buy with coins and not just with gems maybe around the holidays or every once in awhile just as a nice treat or maybe buying ruins with coins and it would also be great if we could send more then 3 gifts a day it dosent necessarily have to be the gems uou could limit the 3 gems 3 ruins and maybe a some apples I have a few people that we send gems back and forth with and it's hard to pick witch one gets a gift I would like to return the favor. Thank you for all that you do

supster50
08-18-16, 09:59 AM
One should be able to gift more than 3 gems. I return them in the order I received them. There fore its unfair to the people that send gems and end up waiting 2 or 3 days to have one returned to them. Please help make this game more fun for every body. I guess I'm asking to be able to gift maybe like 6 gems a day. It would let us poor folk and retired oldies be able to compete with those that have very deep pockets. Please consider my request and thank you in advance.

kooky panda
08-18-16, 10:23 AM
Reminder!

Please make sure you posting on the items requested:

Hey everyone! It's your favorite dragon(animal?)smith, Flatfoot!

I'd like to ask the community (that's you) what you'd like to see in Fantasy Forest! I'm always trying to create the most engaging, creative, beautiful content for you all, but I want to know if there's something I'm missing or that you want more of.

Let me first highlight what this thread IS and is NOT to best utilize our time :D

This thread IS:
-This thread IS about new themes for animals and events you'd like to see.
-This thread IS about existing animals and events you like in game.
-This thread IS about color combos you'd like to see, and ones that you're tired of.

This thread is NOT:
-This thread is NOT about the events themselves.
-This thread is NOT about new features or gameplay.
-This thread is NOT about expansions or habitat capacity.

(This post may get updated as users respond)

PrairieGrass
08-18-16, 08:49 PM
I would like to see more habitats like Secret Sanctuary, where the tall part is on the side, so that it doesn't block creatures behind it. Also when it is rotated, it looks like a mirror image, not the almost same thing. I have two of them in "corners" of an area, which is a good use for this style.

I love the new Black Forest habitat. It goes so well next to my Traveler's Terrace. Both are great because they look like a real forest.

Another group of 4 habitats that join together like the Celestial zodiac sign group would be good too, now that we have new areas to expand. They could have water streams/rivers that join together. But give us 2 weeks to purchase those as it still takes time to earn the ruins to expand. Thanks for giving us ruins twice in this latest tale. It's much appreciated!

For the holidays a Nutcracker tales or world event with toy soldiers, mice, sugar plum fairies, etc.

I'm liking the toad coming up in the tournament. Would go well with ladybug I never got and other creatures on the floor of the forest. Maybe a tarantula for Halloween.

I prefer that my owls fly to better see their beautiful feathers, instead of walking around with the wings closed up.

Thanks again for asking for our input and suggestions!

Silverrain1
08-18-16, 10:46 PM
I to would love to see missed animals making a reappearance! And the flying owls idea is a good one to.
Here's an idea, it would b great if the nest and breeding garden could magically move one step to the right, and then we could upgrade our living wood habitat (for coins) so that all four living wood creatures could go inside!

Sakrysta
08-19-16, 12:38 PM
Yes! Make the owls fly!

Alideh
08-19-16, 11:09 PM
Rose animals :D Rose animals would be awesome!! I currently have the Persephone bunny :D But don't have the black, red, and purple rose deer/moose one I saw at a friends land. It looks beautiful! Love the dark colors *-* More Rose animals both dark and light colors would be cool!

Crr008
08-22-16, 08:40 PM
For Christmas, I would love to see 12 days of Christmas animals... Pear tree partridge, swans a swimming, etc. some unique things could be done there. I would love some more Halloween themed animals and animals in color contrast to their elements. I love the scaredy cat but in the nature habitat it almost disappears (green on green). The black and white animals have been nice additions... Especially the most recent storybook wolf! Very nice. I would love to see more animals based off of music, like ones that incorporate musical instruments, maybe different instruments like a lyre or tambourine. I have also been surprised by how much I liked the fish (patriotic colors, pieces). More fish or sea animals would be nice (puffer fish, eel, seahorse, you could even do a scar garr for Halloween). Those are my thoughts for now.

zinoooooo
08-23-16, 03:04 AM
Hi , i need new animals like Dinosaurs, miky mouse , Donald duck and ice age movie animals . If possible. Thanx

cuffy1
08-23-16, 08:46 AM
I think it would be nice to have the option to store animals that we breed that we do it want to either place in a habitat or sell. Also something to spend all the coins on I managed to amass thank you

supermaay
08-23-16, 10:13 AM
What I like to see is a change to the current format of the "Spin-to-Win" game. This game is pure luck and you have to wait for 24 hours for one spin which lasts only a few seconds. Although we can fast forward for a new spin but it takes 25 gems, it's very expensive and you will feel pissed if you get undesired decorations like tiles. It will be more entertaining if it allows us to earn a free spin by overcoming some challenge. Anyway, the current format is no match to other games such as Battle Tournament, Storybook Event, etc.

strxmstad
08-23-16, 01:20 PM
It would be really cool with more ocean animals! Fish, deep sea creatures etc. And maybe make the ocean in the game into a habitat for them. Just like when we have to expand the forest, we could use coins or gems to unlock some of the ocean. It's no need to make a new habitat to put there like on the land, because the ocean could be the habitat itself if anyone catches my meaning.

I'd really like to see more white animals as well. The main color would be white, and then some golden/blue ******s for example, extra intense colors on the eyes so everything just pops up. I really like the idea of the contrast.

Nickelbackfan1
08-23-16, 02:29 PM
Maybe more wolves. We have frost fangs, the big bad wolf, and the dark and gem wolf ( sorry forgot how to spell it).

Maybe a fire or rock version or a special elemental. Maybe one that is easier for lower levels to get. It is kind of hard for higher members to get two of the three wolves, I can't imagine what it's like to get them for lower members.

hutchyy12345
08-23-16, 02:46 PM

Omg I literally agree to everything you are saying! I don't like animals in clothing or any human like animals. I was worried about Virgo being human like but they did an amazing job! I love all your ideas of arctic, and I love horses too and big cats, I think they are great.

hutchyy12345
08-23-16, 02:48 PM
Maybe not for now, but I would love to see the zodiac animals on sale or something at the end of the year as I know many people have missed the odd few. For me, I have them all apart from Leo which I missed! That was really annoying. I would love to have the whole collection and I love Leo, so I would like to have to chance to get him. Thank you

saucysammis
08-24-16, 07:09 PM
It would be really cool with more ocean animals! Fish, deep sea creatures etc. And maybe make the ocean in the game into a habitat for them. Just like when we have to expand the forest, we could use coins or gems to unlock some of the ocean. It's no need to make a new habitat to put there like on the land, because the ocean could be the habitat itself if anyone catches my meaning.

I'd really like to see more white animals as well. The main color would be white, and then some golden/blue ******s for example, extra intense colors on the eyes so everything just pops up. I really like the idea of the contrast.

This would be cool. I'm picturing that we would expand to an area of the ocean similar in size to current expansion plots. Instead of placing a habitat, though, the area itself would house 2-4 swimming creatures that dipped in and out of the "plot" either that or the entire water opened after finishing one event and eligible creatures jumped in and out of the entire ocean in programming similar to the way little people wander the streets in city story - except that they are creatures that we acquire.

FlatFoot
08-25-16, 12:44 PM
Thank you everyone for your input! Going to close this thread now.