PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see?

FlatFoot
08-04-16, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone! It's your favorite dragonsmith, Flatfoot!

I'd like to ask the community (that's you) what you'd like to see in Dragon Story! I'm always trying to create the most engaging, creative, beautiful content for you all, but I want to know if there's something I'm missing or that you want more of.

Let me first highlight what this thread IS and is NOT to best utilize our time :D

This thread IS:
-This thread IS about new themes for dragons and events you'd like to see.
-This thread IS about existing dragons and events you like in game.
-This thread IS about minor details on art that you do and do not like.
-This thread IS about color combos you'd like to see, and ones that you're tired of.

This thread is NOT:
-This thread is NOT about the events themselves.
-This thread is NOT about new features or gameplay.
-This thread is NOT about expansions or habitat capacity.

(This post may get updated as users respond)

starship412
08-04-16, 06:32 PM
Flatfoot, I have to give you a standing ovation for making some of the hottest dragons around. In terms of beauty I have to say Sunlight, Dame of Darkness, Mage, Lord of Light, Knightmare, Adventure, Crusader, Dark Phoenix, Bride of Franken, Ballot, Dueler, Colossal, Aether, Black Ice and Curio are amazing.
My suggestions are to bring brown in as a new element, create more Cosmic, Fairytale and Royal dragons and keep up the good work on the creativity.

Niire
08-04-16, 06:44 PM
Things I'd love to see? Hmm...if this is scatterbrained, I apologize in advance, I like to type like I talk, if that makes sense. :p

I'd love to see the existing dragons redesigned (the ones before you were on board/older dragons that look pixelated compared to the newer ones). Putting old next to new you can see a huge difference in quality. :) I'd also love to see purely Celtic or Egyptian theme, Old Aztec/mayan (your work sometimes looks a bit like this actually). Rewards in the arena like you all have in the overgrowth dragon thing...old arena dragons (maybe the ones made by pieces) as a rare drop for a win in the arena, maybe add a little food to each win like in FFS. More cosmic like cosmic dragons, maybe some new mythic and olympians too. I know some have been added, but those are my three fave types that are not colors. I have also started collecting unique habitats when I can/when I like them, lol, so those are always good. I loved the arcane and sun and moon tales, so themes like that are awesome too. :D

Hopefully I didn't go too overboard, lol! I'll add more if/when i think of it. :) Thanks for including us in this, you rock! <3

(Oh, and PS...I think I'd mail you about 30 virtual hugs if you could squeeze Time Travel in on a milestone on the leaderboards!)

Ohhh...PSS...I don't know if this falls in the realm of don't mention, but I personally would LOVE to see the little items like the radiant flame and the extra click item for gold during community events, when they become deco, go on sale in the market for like, ideally a big amount of coins, or a small amount of gold (like 10 gold or so, lol). Because I adored some of those items in the past, and just could not see myself paying a huge chunk of gold for a decoration.

blueangel826
08-04-16, 07:15 PM
I'd really love to see the World Community Events return ♡ And since I've only been playing 14 months, I'd also like to see more of the older dragons, including the earlier mining ones, Fairytale, Cosmic, etc. I'll add more as I think of them :) Your creativity seems endless! Thanks for opening this thread. ..very much appreciated to be able to voice our thoughts & know they'll be read!

FieldsLikeB
08-04-16, 10:19 PM
I would like to see:

A Diamond Metal Hybrid

A Senior Dragon I am in my seventies and some of my friends in the game are also seniors we have two accounts on tablets at the Senior Center I volunteer at. A sage, male or female would be nice. Grand father or mother dragon, Elder almost had it but not quite.

I would like to see a wolf or dog type besides Cerebus I love cats but I am a dog lover and not having a Wolf makes no sense to me.

I would like to see Thor with his Hammer and a handful of lightening bolts. I dearly love these new designs that are holding tools and shields.bAdventuerer and The Stalwart dragons are pure genius.

My last idea is something I've actually played with on paper a tales event that's about building clockwork things. I'm a huge Steam Punk fan from long before it was a 'Thing'.

FireballFarm
08-05-16, 01:28 AM
1. More variety. It feels like we've mostly been getting the same 3 dragons, just colored in differently. When you look at these in a group it's easy to see: Mage, Lost Bones, Elder, Earth, Iron Bark, Skyshatter, Sunshower, Prime Arcane, Sunlight, Rainbow Rose, Torchbearer(minus the torch), Apprentice, Anemone. Even though they encompass a few body styles and colors, they all look similar and it feels repetitive. More dragons based on the Fairy, Serpent, Poison,and Genie body-types would help to break that up. Or how about a new dragon or two based on the Titan? Maybe even a new body style? With all the event overlap, maybe we are just getting too many new dragons too quickly?

My favorite newer dragons have been Sea Turtle, Swimmer, Oni (should have been a Champion type, he looks so tough!:)), Stalagmite, Stalactite, Stalwart (Champion!), Sea, Blue Tang, Liberty, Moonglow (those wings!), Sky, Circuit- the ones that look different and unique, or have a unique/rare color type

2. Add Orange as a new basic color type

3. New Tropic, Fairytale, Metal, and Dino types

4. Less red/black/white and various combos of those colors (although black/white hasn't been overdone and would be cool). Yellow is starting to edge it's way into that group, too.

5. New higher-yield crops or lower feeding requirements on new dragons (food growing capabilities are no where near proportionate to enormous feeding requirements of newer dragons)

6. Love the Metal/Diamond hybrid idea! How about Fairytale/Diamond, Tropic/Diamond, and Dino/Diamond, too?

7. I really liked the Stalagmite/Stalactite mining duo and would love to see that again.

8. Just a personal preference: Not crazy about the 'busy' looking dragons, or ones with lots of bold patterns on them (Curio, Apprentice, things like the little moons pattern on Moonglow's legs and side, the patterns on Mage's horns and on Prime Arcane, that sort of thing). Less is more, especially when it's moving on a small screen with lots of other moving things. I like my dragons mostly naked, too, lol! I don't care for the dragons wearing lots of clothes (Aladdin) or the ones that have hairstyles (Ballet).

Nikkook
08-05-16, 01:59 AM
Agree on the high yield crops as I have lots of dragons who are only level 8 cos I am always short of apples to evolve them.
Would love to be able to trade gemstone dragons or rainbow etc instead of selling them when I get spares.
Would like a new colour, orange or brown.
Would like to be able to store or sell eggs after breeding instead of eg having to wait 16 hours for another useless Apollo fail to hatch.

Nikkook
08-05-16, 02:14 AM
Love Supreme, Stalwart, Moonglow, Dark Phoenix, Metal, Diamond, Chameleon, Fairy, Rose Knight, Beast, Dame of Darkness, Cursed Rose. Hate Olympus, Clown, Bubble, Surprise , Gemstone. More pretty/strong dragon shapes please.

jagarjag
08-05-16, 04:19 AM
Excellent initiative Flatfoot! Really appreciate it. My suggestions:

1. New colour types. Brown/orange as has been suggested above or any other color would be nice.

2. More mythic, tropic, royal, cosmic, dino dragons.

3. We have helios, astromancer, prism and diamond_prism. So why not add diamond dragons for all sub-groups? Like metal/diamond and royal/diamond etc.

4. We have a overflow of yellow/green; blue/white; black/red and black/red/white dragons. Please give us a break and introduce dragons with other colour combo. We don't have any breedable pink/olympus; black/rainbow; only 1black/purple; black/pink/green and pink/green/purple. Would love to see more dragons in those colours.

5. Long time players don't have any incentives for visiting neighbor's island. I, along with most of my nbrs rarely collect coins now from our island. How about changing the rule so that we can feed an x amount of apples to our nbr's dragons?

6. The previous initiative to retire some dragons was good. Please do it more often and this time pls pls retire some common types too.

7. New quest. Bring back the quest for gold and give us something new.

Thank you once again.

neko1212
08-05-16, 04:39 AM
1.new unique type hybrid dragons(fairytale/gemstone,metal/cosmic,etc)

2.new color dragons

3.new forestfire/tiny/skylord shaped dragons

4.new transparent dragons(like invisible dragon)

5.new arctic isles dragongs

6.add new quests(aquire dragon parts)

(!)7.fix adultform birthstone dragon's wing.(blue is missing)

Thank you for opening this thread!😊

lisabandit2
08-05-16, 04:44 AM
Please, please, please put the community event back in rotation. The monotony of tales/leaderboard/tales/leaderboard etc etc is getting beyond boring. The community wants to play as a group too.

I also would like to see the continuing opportunity to get "retired" dragons through breeding. Maybe each month, pick one or two retired dragons to be available for breeding for that month. With all the dragons that are "retired" that would give newer & older players the chance at them & keep the pool fresh so to speak.

Most of your designs are off the hook awesome & I wish I could have them all! Thanks for the opportunity to put in ideas!

Jackiesq
08-05-16, 05:09 AM
Nothing really new, but 4 things I love to see,
1 make the game equal for all devices. So all Andoid things for IOS.... I guess we're missing nothing on Android! 😉
2 fix the known bugs! (Eg The no black from Zodiacs, the crashes buying a habitat or visit a neighbor, ...)
3 The button for all actions on a different place as the button to spend gold!
4 The color/type from the gems more logical to the looks/name of the dragon. Sometimes there's a gem and I don't see it in the dragon (Eg white in Mire) or a gem is missing (Eg Royal in Spirit Queen)

Jrod333
08-05-16, 06:27 AM
Brown and Orange color types
Diamond / Gemstone,Metal,Royal,Dino
4 dragon habitats for Stone,Royal,Metal,Dino
New in game theming, background night /day, sunny /rainy
New crops
Release of all dragons Android never got

glenngenius
08-05-16, 07:17 AM
Hi, Flatfoot! I would like to see more breedable hybrids for the Tropic, Dino, Stone, Cosmic (perhaps you can complete the planets of the solar systerm since we already have Saturn and Earth(?) --- correct me if I'm wrong on this one), Soccer, and Egyptian-type dragons. I also want to see new colors like orange and brown together with their respective habitats and new dragon designs, please! :)

As for the events, I would like to see the return of community world events or other events similar to that where players will work together instead of competing. I think that will build stronger camaraderie between DS players. :)

And please add confirm buttons too to avoid unwanted purchases. :)

Jrod333
08-05-16, 07:51 AM
Truthfully before anything else gets worked on, first both ios and android should be equal, that and mining opened. Also wanted to add I'd love to see cosmic 4 dragon habitats and more cosmic types, including a diamond /cosmic dragon, maybe a universe dragon. Really those old space event dragons should have been cosmic types too imo. Oh and I'd like to get Egyptian types

nicsdragonisle
08-05-16, 10:49 AM
ORANGE! Yes, that would be great!
High yield crops
Loss limits on battle rounds -10 loss max per round OR opponent should lose strength with each battle won. 20+ losses on a round is absurd really.
Increase probability for breeding a diamond for players over level 125.
Please bring back world events with reasonable goals. These were the only events that could be finished by nearly all players w/o spending gold and/or babysitting game.
Group high spending leaderboard players together to give others a shot at winning occasionally.
I'll think about new themes and come back to it.
Thanks for asking for input! Really appreciate it!

Simdiva
08-05-16, 11:23 AM
Agree with most everything said here with one small addition, could you perhaps add at least one more gemstone pink. Quartz just dies not cut the mustard in arena most days. I really want to close up my right mine as it's becoming a bit of a pain but afraid of losing food. Maybe it would be nice to see another type of right mine for those that have finished. Use mine for food and something else special? Maybe the odd special egg as a reward for having completed your expansions or maybe this could be used for events only and only opened when the event is on and only open to people who have finished the right side. It would be an incentive to close up the right side.

FlatFoot
08-05-16, 11:43 AM
*REMINDER*

This thread is about the art and theming. There is a lot of discussion about game features and desires that are muddying the conversation. There are other threads for those topics. Please keep this to visual and thematic likes/dislikes.

PinkBubbles75
08-05-16, 12:12 PM
I also would like to see more unique type combos (maybe something like pink/fairytale/gemstone?). I think black/white/red, black/white/blue, white/blue, red/yellow, blue/purple, and green/yellow are all starting to be overused. I would like another pink & gemstone type dragon (more pink types period), more cosmic, fairy tale, and rainbow type dragons (that should stay on the breeding market and not for a limited time).

As for themes.. I think it would be cool to have sailor moon themed dragons lol that would be good for new cosmic dragons. Each dragon would have the cosmic type along with whatever other type(s) each sailor guardian represents (I hope I explained that well). Maybe they all could be fairy based (I don't think any other form would fit this theme lol).

Bastiaan0
08-05-16, 12:18 PM
Anyone who has seen my main island knows that I'm a great fan of diamond, rainbow and gemstone dragons. So a sparkling, colorful, bright-shining, sunglasses required diamond/rainbow/gemstone hybrid would be greater than awesome :D

And after that: a orange type introducing Dutchie theme? Yes, I'm from the Netherlands, so I'd love to see a Windmill, Drop (liquorice) and Stroopwafel dragon :p (a world event, sometime in the future, perhaps?)

random59
08-05-16, 12:37 PM
Would like to see a habitat that looks like a garbage dump, with a re-cycle, re-use and a re-gift and a re-claim dragon out of spare parts and that we have in our storage and also gift neighbours spare parts as well.

New questing dragon, comet needs a rest, maybe an astronaut dragon to complete the space theme!

Like a new black dragon something real flashy that does not spiit into purple/blue when trying to breed.

New 4 dragon habitats for Steel, Stone and Fairytale types.

A new mix of dragons with realistic artwork and not garish and ******d, definitely no more red and black for a while.

Also those of us who live in the Southern Hemisphere have Christmas in summer, so how about a special beach Christmas theme for those of us that live down under and likewise for the dragons!

Medhba
08-05-16, 01:03 PM
I have been playing for quite a long time (lvl 178). I have always loved the Fairy-style bodied dragons. Thank you for the Sunbeam & Soul dragons (thanks to past Leaderboard events, I've gotten the Mother & Sparkler dragons - Yae!; I still haven't snagged the Pride  or been able to breed an Eclipse  ).

That being said, I adore my Sea & Swimmer dragons!

A new "type" dragon would be great. We have the Greek, maybe some Norse mythology? I'm off to put my thinking cap on ;-)

Medhba
08-05-16, 01:12 PM
That's brilliant FieldsLikeB! There was the Papa (or something like that). It was really cute w/all the wee ones on his back. It was gone too quickly. Great ideas :-)

kooky panda
08-05-16, 01:33 PM
I personally love the two and three headed dragons!!!

Halloween are my favs!!!

I would like to see a really creepy swamp dragon this halloween!!!

Splashy81
08-05-16, 05:01 PM
I'd love to see the existing dragons redesigned (the ones before you were on board/older dragons that look pixelated compared to the newer ones). Putting old next to new you can see a huge difference in quality. :)

I love your ideas!! It is very irritating when you zoom in on many older dragons and they look super pixelated! It looks kinda cheap, for lack of a better word... like the game has made graphic advances but many older dragons were left behind and forgotten.

I'd also love to see purely Celtic or Egyptian theme, Old Aztec/mayan.

I would love to see Aztec/Mayan themed dragons, maybe even a new "type!" I adore the Shaman dragon, but wasn't able to win tournaments until recently... so I missed out on him. :(

Rewards in the arena

Occasional rewards in the arena would be excellent. Things like food or expired dragons would be great!

I have also started collecting unique habitats.

Personally, I really like more subtle and neutral habitats. I don't like when habitats are busy with several different colors such that they "drown out" their dragons.

Splashy81
08-05-16, 05:01 PM
I personally would LOVE to see the little items like the radiant flame and the extra click item for gold during community events, when they become deco, go on sale in the market for like, ideally a big amount of coins, or a small amount of gold (like 10 gold or so, lol). Because I adored some of those items in the past, and just could not see myself paying a huge chunk of gold for a decoration.

Oh my goodness!!!!! YES! PLEASE THIS!!!!!!! I don't ever buy things like the Radiant Flame, Floral Fountain, or Gold Bonsai, but I would really like to be able to purchase them as deco after the event ends.

Also, please consider bringing back these items as permanent or limited-time purchases from the decor market. Really, the market is slim pickings!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see other decor items for sale in the market once an event ends... items that were for a specific event. I just LOVE some of these decorations and would really like to be able to purchase more of them. This would make me happy and make me want to spend more time on the game decorating my island and using/buying gems, lol!!

Looking over past events, these are some of the must bring-backs for me:
- Dream Tree (most gorgeous deco ever!!)
- Night Lights (also fabulous)
- Spring Bridge
- Sakura Tree
- Cherry Tree
- Candy Apple Tree (I bought roughly 50 Easter Egg Trees when they went up for sale (thanks!!), but I like the Candy Apple ones better cause they are 1x1)
- Floral Urn in variety of colors, not just red
- Tire Swing
- Double Spotlight (I love this one's transparency & how it makes it seem like it's really lighting up nearby deco)
- Clover Patch
- Dragon Flower
- Misty Mountain
- Floral Fence
- also these guys would be great: Silver Bonsai Tree, Apprentice's Cauldron, Lollipop Patch, Pot o' Luck, Dragon Spring

In terms of new deco overall, PLEASE include more 1x1 deco as these are so great for hiding ugly edges & filling in unsightly small gaps. My number one, go-to deco item is the floral urn; even as a 1x1 deco, it's big enough to be super versatile! Great post!

[S8] Elsa
08-05-16, 05:39 PM
I love your ideas!! It is very irritating when you zoom in on many older dragons and they look super pixelated! It looks kinda cheap, for lack of a better word... like the game has made graphic advances but many older dragons were left behind and forgotten.

We retextured some old dragons ages ago to improve performance for low-end devices so that might be what you're seeing. Can you message me the ones you're concerned about?

FlatFoot
08-05-16, 06:41 PM
So, that was in an effort to increase performance but it didn't work as expected. If dragons seem particularly bad try reinstalling the game.

lindseyny
08-05-16, 11:39 PM
Would like to see a habitat that looks like a garbage dump, with a re-cycle, re-use and a re-gift and a re-claim dragon out of spare parts and that we have in our storage and also gift neighbours spare parts as well.

LOVE this idea! I've seen so many players (including me) complain about the extra parts in their storage that serve no purpose and there's no way to delete them, so that idea sounds great.

MORE PINK DRAGONS. Personally I love the pink dragons and would love more of them, and more special pink habitats. Flatfoot, I saw you say around Valentine's Day that super cutesy pink dragons aren't your style, and I love the non-pink theme that was designed for that holiday, but I have to admit I love the fluffy, super cute pink stuff too.

More decor for purchase definitely. I know this isn't a priority when some people don't even have enough room left for habitats but it's been awhile since new decor items were available.

For Christmas: a snowglobe habitat where the dragons are in the snowglobe

I've noticed the pixelated dragons too: Light, Pegasus, Valentine (again, a pink one I love that I wish were clearer), Cherry Blossom, Pearl, Unicorn, Firemane, Stone, Quartz, Origami (I just looked quickly and these are some that look like they can be sharpened up).

random59
08-06-16, 03:27 AM
LOVE this idea! I've seen so many players (including me) complain about the extra parts in their storage that serve no purpose and there's no way to delete them, so that idea sounds great.

MORE PINK DRAGONS. Personally I love the pink dragons and would love more of them, and more special pink habitats. Flatfoot, I saw you say around Valentine's Day that super cutesy pink dragons aren't your style, and I love the non-pink theme that was designed for that holiday, but I have to admit I love the fluffy, super cute pink stuff too.

More decor for purchase definitely. I know this isn't a priority when some people don't even have enough room left for habitats but it's been awhile since new decor items were available.

For Christmas: a snowglobe habitat where the dragons are in the snowglobe

I've noticed the pixelated dragons too: Light, Pegasus, Valentine (again, a pink one I love that I wish were clearer), Cherry Blossom, Pearl, Unicorn, Firemane, Stone, Quartz, Origami (I just looked quickly and these are some that look like they can be sharpened up).

Over snow at Christmas time, please no more snow! Southern Hemisphere players need an input surely, only half the world has a winter Christmas which is celebrated time and time again! WHAT about all us beyond the equator WE WANT to be included in this SUMMER Christmas at the beach with the BBQ! Oops sorry the World Cup event was in th Southern Hemsphere, current tally Northern H ridiculous themes - Southern H 1 the Football World Cup. NEXT THEMED HABITAT AND DRAGONS SHOULD BE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! GOLLY GUESS WHAT SEASON IT IS HERE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!

nyrrem
08-06-16, 05:48 AM
A pink dragon to win in the battle arena.

mimbiville2
08-06-16, 07:41 AM
I would love to see some soccer dragons, either the old ones back or new ones. We have a soccer goal decoration, and it would be great having one to go with it.

Also, some more Cosmic dragons. Perhaps a space themed community event with a nod to Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5 or Firefly.

Maybe less of the blue/white, yellow/red, red/green, yellow/green, and blue/purple combos.

More pink and black dragons!

Any way we could get a color/type sorting option for our Album? I love the sort feature for breeding, and it would be soooo handy having that feature available to sort through the hundreds of dragons we have. I know you were not looking for gameplay suggestions, but was hoping you could pass it along.

Thanks!

Niire
08-06-16, 07:51 AM
Over snow at Christmas time, please no more snow! Southern Hemisphere players need an input surely, only half the world has a winter Christmas which is celebrated time and time again! WHAT about all us beyond the equator WE WANT to be included in this SUMMER Christmas at the beach with the BBQ! Oops sorry the World Cup event was in th Southern Hemsphere, current tally Northern H ridiculous themes - Southern H 1 the Football World Cup. NEXT THEMED HABITAT AND DRAGONS SHOULD BE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! GOLLY GUESS WHAT SEASON IT IS HERE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!

How about palm trees with snow? :) I think during this time of the year, and during Christmas, it'd be neat to see beach and snow mixed, lol. :)

Also, Kooky, I 100% agree with you, Halloween is a very special holiday for me, my new year basically. So the Halloween themed stuff is and always has been my fave as well! :D I LOVED how S8 went all out for Halloween last year on DS. I was sooo happy!

FieldsLikeB
08-06-16, 07:51 PM
You know, Flatfoot it would be really lovely to have a sequel to Secret City with really unusual Dragons that have been living there unbeknownst to all Caretakers.

FieldsLikeB
08-06-16, 07:56 PM
That's brilliant FieldsLikeB! There was the Papa (or something like that). It was really cute w/all the wee ones on his back. It was gone too quickly. Great ideas :-)

Thank you so much for the kind comments! Please feel free to neighbor up.

I love my Papa dragon would love a Gramma and Gramps!

FireballFarm
08-06-16, 10:17 PM

I love this idea! A few months ago a friend and I were chatting about a Mystery Dragon. Like, throw any 100 spare mining parts in the Crafting Building, and one day later a 'surprise' dragon from one of those pieces/types will pop out. A Recycling theme much better! It's a very creative and unique idea, and I love it! It could even be the beginning a conservation theme with things like a Rainforest Dragon, Glacier Dragon, etc, and dragons modeled after various endangered species like the Snow Leopard, Black Rhino, Giant Panda, etc.

jaymieb2
08-06-16, 10:20 PM
I would like to see some cute dragons... like the Jack O Lantern or Ornament dragons. I remember the Gift dragon as being adorable, but I failed to breed it. :-(

I would like to see a craft that let's you convert left over or unused parts from mines and battles - into something useful. Would prefer a Way Back exchange that would let me complete dragons I missed.

Would love to see a Select the Dragon of Your Choice wheel... or at least a spot on the wheel... the longer you play, the fewer new dragons can be won.

I would love to see a habitat as a milestone on the leaderboard again. Maybe a higher milestone - like second to last. I know that would push me to participate more. :-)

Thank you! :-)

FireballFarm
08-06-16, 10:23 PM
I love my Papa dragon would love a Gramma and Gramps!
I really like this idea, too. :)
(And I'm also hoping the Secret City storyline will be continued- so much potential there!)

jaymieb2
08-06-16, 10:23 PM
Oh... I would love a wheel with no decor. If I had unlimited space, I could decorate, but for now, would prefer gold, apples, maps, bombs, and whatever the wheel offers - dragons or points...

amelizowe83
08-07-16, 05:59 AM
Just in case someone hasn't aleady suggested it, I would like more Halloween dragons and decor this year. 🎃

chewingthecud
08-08-16, 12:38 AM
Hello. Having more habitats in the Arctic Isles would also be good. I have all the dragons meaning I cannot evolve dragons unless I sell some Commons. This is therefore relevant re the Leaderboard events. Thanks.:)

marcatwolf
08-08-16, 05:42 AM
I just realized after redesigning my island (only two more tree spaces to clear!), I would like to see a bigger Christmas tree. Maybe 3?3 and tallish. I have a North pole theme at the top of my isle. I put the diamond (ice) temple there. It would be fabulous to have a bigger Xmas tree. The one we have is only a dot on the isle! So, at least 3?3 and for height maybe as tall as the water temple thingy or the diamond temple.

WhisperingFeathers
08-08-16, 08:32 AM
It would be interesting to see more variety in how a habitat changes it's arrangement when we rotate them. Currently, only having 2 different views is a little annoying, frustrating and boring.

And perhaps we can purchase different "skins" for the buildings that we require like the Nest or Spell Shop, where the colours/shape are different, or perhaps using holiday/season themes?

moonchild1987
08-08-16, 11:49 AM
Kooky and some others have posted about Halloween, I LOVE Halloween! An epic October is what I'm hoping for! A reduse, reuse, recycle theme would be awesome. Also, new elements and/or new color combos would be great. My last request would be to make some "unexpected" themes. We always have themes around major current events and holidays but I'd like to see some variation here. Over the weekend there was National Mustard Day, I'm not saying make a mustard dragon, just giving a really bad example here, but there is lots of those little quirky days. Other ideas could be different countries holidays or things based of their culture/heritage, time period/historical theme, just something new/different.

amalsaba
08-09-16, 02:24 AM
Great work Flatfoot BUT if we can't feed them to epic to see them in full glory then it's a waste of time designing on your end and for us to try and obtain them. Please find a more efficient way to obtain enough food to grow your marvelous creations. I was returning a visit to a player this week and I noticed that his dragons were all babies except for the ones from the tales! Lol

DragonHeartKai
08-09-16, 05:22 AM
Nice post Flatfoot

Things I would like to see would be:-

1. Fair play on all platforms of the game
2. Higher yield of food event
3. More diamond hybrids
4. Open the mine in the Arctic isles
5. How about a Blackhole to travel to a new dimension for another isle
6. Where you can create planet, asteroids, meteor, moon dragons, etc
7. A billionaire dragon for 100,000,000 coins for some of us that has too much coins to collect
8. Get rid of the Leaderboard event........Me not like!!!
9. And last request for just now, how about and exchange post where you can swap dragons on your island/storage with neighbours

mimbiville2
08-09-16, 10:49 AM
Thank you for bringing back the soccer dragons! Goal!

Xyn25
08-09-16, 11:25 AM
Here goes:
- Give us android users all the features iOS has. This is especially important in leaderboards as I find it nearly impossible to get the last milestone without the Arctic isles or the second Temple.
- More variety in dragon designs. I'd love more Fairy, Serpent or Charm based dragons, or even a completely new design. Knowing the gorgeous designs Flatfoot has come up with before, I'm sure they would be amazing!
- More development of minor types such as Metal, Fairytale, Tropic and Dino.
- Keep up with bringing back dragons that were previously iOS only.
- More high cost, high yield crops. My dragons are hungry!

byteme77
08-09-16, 11:51 AM
Yh bring more the older dragons back one a week to try for with a monthly one on offer also like a certain other dragon game does , and open another mine for use with the new dynamite dragon I feel I bough by mistake instead of a bomb one lol , use the new mine a dynamite one for getting an old dragon that was previously in the other mine so we can complete these dragons from the bits in or storage still, also a newest first in the storage would be nice as mine takes for ever to find things with page after page of items

topgate44
08-09-16, 12:05 PM
The more dragons the more land. I have everything full. I need land. I love all the new dragons and put some in storage. I have to throw away dragons I love like Duchess and Aurora as I can't keep them all.

One to get rid of is Coral ... really tired of seeing that one.

I collect them all doesn't matter what they look like. I want them all.

A gold quest would be good. get 10 gold every 3 days.

Thanks for asking... keep up the great designs.

topgate44
08-09-16, 01:12 PM
The more dragons the more land. I have everything full. I need land. I love all the new dragons and put some in storage. I have to throw away dragons I love like Duchess and Aurora as I can't keep them all.

One to get rid of is Coral ... really tired of seeing that one.

I collect them all doesn't matter what they look like. I want them all.

A gold quest would be good. get 10 gold every 3 days.

Thanks for asking... keep up the great designs.

give us a wish could be for a week or whatever. Then we get a prize.

Let us do something with the dragons... race. They need exercise.

More food choices. qwest for eggs , if we get the dragon twice we get to keep the egg as they are many so pretty we have to search to find out what they looked like.

Game on can you guess the dragon could earn prize as food, maps (which I have no need for as I have over 400) nothing to use them on. Coins, habitats, upgrades.

meoconlunar
08-10-16, 01:38 AM
I have some epic dragons, but I think they are not cute as lower level, I hope that there are some ways to back to lv 7 or 4 or 1

gisellepersad
08-10-16, 04:20 AM
Its time for a totally new element flatfoot, pretty please lol

19sparkles96
08-10-16, 03:07 PM
I'm a Native American enrolled in the Hopi tribe of Arizona and I think you could do an awesome themed event using Katchina dragons. Could be a Clown Katchina, Mud Katchina, etc.

Xyn25
08-10-16, 05:33 PM
I'm a Native American enrolled in the Hopi tribe of Arizona and I think you could do an awesome themed event using Katchina dragons. Could be a Clown Katchina, Mud Katchina, etc.

I did some googling and wow, such a rich cultural expression! It would be great to see some dragons based on this :)

azucita
08-11-16, 06:25 AM
For an event , i would like to see events where we can win/craft older non breedable dragons. Not everyone has started the game at the same time, and everyone would like to get a chance to get all/most dragons

as far as other type of dragons, would like to see country dragons, although thats a bit too many perhaps and theres already a few of them with the soccer element, so not sure thatd be possible.

neeahnia
08-11-16, 07:56 AM
I think it would be cool to have the option to fuse dragons together to level up...instead of needing to feed them or evolve once the dragon is at level 6 and 10. For example...if I have a level 6 that is a green and white type...and hatch a dragon of the same color combo, or hatch a dragon with one of those elements in the combination...then instead of selling or trading it would be cool to fuse that dragon with another to upgrade the dragon at level six...if I have a level 10, instead of food...I could fuse dragon with another to count as one feeding toward the next level...it kinda ****s 2 birds with one stone...those who want more food production and those who need another evolution temple could use this option instead...

I'd like to see more cosmic, fairytale, black and pink combos...I like rainbows too! Single types with rainbow besides green...
A Wizard of Oz theme would be neato...or maybe...(not sure how plausible this would be) black and white dragons that are just white with black outlines and intricate designs...reminiscent of Victorian era type decor...
I'd also like the option to trade rainbows for gems...a random gem perhaps, or again use in fusion idea as a wild card type...

We have the tinker dragon...it'd be cool to spin off that...maybe a tinker type that can take left over mining and battle inventory and build a dragon...it wouldn't be an everyday type thing...more like an event...you design let's say 2 different dragons and offer them as a tinker option...a player could use inventory and netherdust to craft and it would be a surprise which one the player would get...

NEW DECORATIONS!!! Sorry for the CAPS...not yelling...just really enthusiastic about wanting new decor...maybe some decor that drops random surprises? Dust, gems, coins, gold, food, time off expansion process...

mayday2001
08-12-16, 11:57 PM
More than anything else I would like a better food option. Planting rush rooms every chance I get and diamondates overnight and I'm still always short on food. An 8 hour crop that produces at least 2000 food and a one hour crop that produces 1000. Since level 15 dragons were introduced we need some more options. And the food producing dragons are not nearly producing enough Thank you.

PinkBubbles75
08-13-16, 09:18 AM
I got another idea - How about shortening the healing spa time to an hour (or maybe 30 minutes)? That would be nice during tournaments, especially if a lot of our dragons need healing

chewingthecud
08-16-16, 12:45 AM
Well firstly I want to say thank you for the Australian content in the new community event! So now what about a Southern Hemisphere Christmas dragon series? There would be Santa in his board shorts. The Chilled Chardy dragon, the Barbeque dragon and perhaps the Life saver dragon all having fun on the beach with the decorated palm trees? Yep that's how we do it in Aus!:cool:

nyrrem
08-16-16, 01:37 AM
An event to win gold would be good. Less gold is given out these days -installing games, playing games, no kore gold quest and no gold on the spin or the last tornument. So something to win gold in would be great for us who cant pay for gold.

Simdiva
08-16-16, 04:04 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have not read thru the entire thread but how about some kind of dragon toy land theme. I'm not sure how that would play out as fire tends to be their toy lol this is just making me think back to the birthday event which I loved. Surprise is one of my favorite dragons. I was thinking a toy soldier dragon might be cute lol

candyfirion
08-16-16, 08:24 AM
I would like to see the amount of evolution time in the information section next to where you click on your dragon, I'm annoyed at going online every time to find out how long it takes!! >_<

topgate44
08-16-16, 09:55 AM
Find button to find a dragon. After so many it is hard to locate them

FlatFoot
08-17-16, 01:34 PM
Thank you all for your input! The thread has derailed unfortunately, so I'm going to close it for now.