PDA

View Full Version : game shuts off

jasper12811
08-04-16, 05:32 AM
My game shuts off every time i try to visit anyone over level 80. i'm using a kindle.

belarica
08-04-16, 06:04 AM
My game shuts off every time i try to visit anyone over level 80. i'm using a kindle.

Unfortunately, me originally being a kindle user, eventually you won't be able to load the game at all. There's nothing support can do for you when it gets to that point, you'll have to upgrade to an android or iOS device to continue playing. Please make sure you have a password for your game before that happens. If you decide to upgrade you'll be able to continue with your current game on a new device if there's a password attached to it.

Nikkook
08-06-16, 01:36 PM
Mine shuts down when I try to buy the diamond temple or anything using gold.

kerisa76
08-09-16, 04:01 AM
Mine shuts down when I try to buy the diamond temple or anything using gold.. Me too!! I've tried repeatedly to purchase the diamond temple and the habitat, game shuts down every time.

zyfazix
08-09-16, 06:34 AM
Elsewhere on the forum I read that buying those objects using the Halloween version should work. Not sure how much help that is across devices

Hepatu
08-09-16, 06:46 AM
I always use Halloween version to buy buildings and habitats, it's the only version that works for me

Hawk1
08-09-16, 11:06 AM
Halloween version no longer opens on my mini iPad, says it's no longer supported, kind of a shame cause I really like Halloween.

hiabarara
08-09-16, 02:08 PM
I'm on Kindle as well and Halloween is literally the only version that kind of works. But the crashes are so annoying and it's crashing every ~ 2 minutes. I have to restart multiple times to get the basic daily stuff done. Not sure how much longer I'll be able to play. The more dragons I have the worse it gets. Which makes sense considering all the animations of the dragons.

I'm no help, but there's just no fix for Kindle :/

EvieandIzzie
08-09-16, 03:15 PM
My Android version, latest version, shuts down after visiting 3 - 4 neighbours. That is why I have stopped visiting and my social rating is either 0 or 1.