PDA

View Full Version : Newest Update

tippusree
08-04-16, 03:46 AM
Hi,

Has anybody started playing new olympic events in the newest update? I don't see any difference from the old one. Am I missing anything here?

PikaSquirrel
08-04-16, 11:32 AM
The event isn't live yet, but it will be soon so stay tuned! :)

jadefern34
08-04-16, 06:14 PM
Is it live yet? I've received the message saying to click on the baby to start and that the event ends in 3 days. But nothing happens when I click on the event baby.

Meowmeowbeans
08-04-16, 06:41 PM
You should be able to access the event now! Try looking for a baby with a timer on the right hand side of your screen. :)

gemwees85
08-05-16, 04:15 AM
You should be able to access the event now! Try looking for a baby with a timer on the right hand side of your screen. :)

Is there issues with this update? The baby popped up saying 3 days 22 hrs left of the event, clicked it nothing, went on it later in the day it had changed to 3 days 18hrs left, finally got on it today, played and got to the top, got knocked off the top and went back to try again and it's not loading again? I've tried completely closing the app on my phone several times but still doesn't work 😞

PikaSquirrel
08-05-16, 11:09 AM
Is it live yet? I've received the message saying to click on the baby to start and that the event ends in 3 days. But nothing happens when I click on the event baby.

Are you still unable to access the game?

PikaSquirrel
08-05-16, 11:10 AM
Is there issues with this update? The baby popped up saying 3 days 22 hrs left of the event, clicked it nothing, went on it later in the day it had changed to 3 days 18hrs left, finally got on it today, played and got to the top, got knocked off the top and went back to try again and it's not loading again? I've tried completely closing the app on my phone several times but still doesn't work ��

It's intended gameplay that when you lose a level, you have to start from the first level. Are you also still having issues accessing the feature?

gemwees85
08-05-16, 01:36 PM
It's intended gameplay that when you lose a level, you have to start from the first level. Are you also still having issues accessing the feature?

Yea I understand that, that's not the problem, I can't get to play it at all so losing playing time 😞 .. Normal game works and loads fine, it's just this extra feature I can't access 😞

PikaSquirrel
08-05-16, 01:45 PM
Yea I understand that, that's not the problem, I can't get to play it at all so losing playing time �� .. Normal game works and loads fine, it's just this extra feature I can't access ��

Can you try reinstalling your game to see if that helps?

gemwees85
08-05-16, 02:16 PM
Can you try reinstalling your game to see if that helps?

Just tried that and the baby has disappeared completely again 😣

PikaSquirrel
08-05-16, 02:24 PM
Just tried that and the baby has disappeared completely again ��

It should appear after a few seconds. Do you still not see the icon of the baby on the right side?

gemwees85
08-05-16, 02:37 PM
It should appear after a few seconds. Do you still not see the icon of the baby on the right side?

Nope, still not showing. No worries, thank you for trying to help 😊