PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have this issue when mining?

Burrymillz
08-03-16, 06:11 AM
My 1st 5 or so bombs will say too far but by the end of the mining round I'll end up finding pieces right next to where it said too far... Anyone else notice this?? It happens in both of my mines I find it very very wrong and misleading is it just me or do others experience it also???

DeeDe99
08-03-16, 06:32 AM
When I asked the same question a while ago, it was explained to me it is because the pieces are placed AFTER the preceeding piece is found, so when you find one next to a previous "To Far" spot, it is because it wasn't there at the time. Only one piece is in the mine at ant given moment.

Burrymillz
08-03-16, 06:36 AM
When I asked the same question a while ago, it was explained to me it is because the pieces are placed AFTER the preceeding piece is found, so when you find one next to a previous "To Far" spot, it is because it wasn't there at the time. Only one piece is in the mine at ant given moment.

Thats very odd they would do it like that but it makes sense because when ever I get near or very close the piece is always the last possible spot it could be

Burrymillz
08-03-16, 06:38 AM

But then again I've been near on a spot and just me fast clicking jumped to the other side of the mine and been near across the screen so that would make it that 2 pieces were placed so I don't know if I really trust that theory they provided

FireballFarm
08-03-16, 08:21 AM
Thats very odd they would do it like that but it makes sense because when ever I get near or very close the piece is always the last possible spot it could be
A few weeks ago I started doing a check right next to where I just uncovered a piece. Quite often a new piece has appeared nearby and is easy to collect with just 2 or 3 more hits. Since I started doing this, my average per bombing run has noticeably improved, and I've even managed to uncover 4 pieces in a single run several times.