PDA

View Full Version : Dream City: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

Rynetory2
08-03-16, 05:09 AM
Here we can discuss upcoming events, goals and updates before updates threads are started!

Give us a place to visit while we are waiting for new things!!!

danzplace
08-03-16, 09:53 AM
Does this mean something is coming? Fingers crossed.

me2nyy
08-03-16, 10:55 AM
I'm hoping we can soon have more expansions! I would really like to build the bridges and cross them.

Mercy1st
08-04-16, 11:18 AM
Love the city but would like to see some more rural things to place against the Winery and the Retreat which to our way of thinking should be a bit away from the city. Thank you and waiting for next event - loved the last one

bss0226
08-04-16, 09:01 PM
Would like new landmarks perhaps Sydney Opera House, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Golden Gate Bridge, Toronto CN Tower, Willis Bldg (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago, etc

dingdingmylove
08-05-16, 07:34 AM
I hope we can exchange tools to gain more spaces for other product.

PurpleScorpion76
08-07-16, 05:50 AM
Love the city but would like to see some more rural things to place against the Winery and the Retreat which to our way of thinking should be a bit away from the city. Thank you and waiting for next event - loved the last one

I agree high rises next to a winery don't look right. Some oldy looking cottages would be nice. Because of they way i've built my city and to create more space by putting away my businesses, i've had to place 6 Luxton Resorts right next to my winery behind that some High Rises. Definitely looking forward to some rural quests.

Mercy1st
08-18-16, 12:10 AM
Love those ideas, but make them smaller in keeping with our cities; also would love Christ the Redeemer from Rio (See the Olympics) it is a major landmark in the world

Would also like to see hotels actually resorts for people to visit our city and to enjoy our landmarks. Another idea would be to have an antique store and to actually encourage people to Look at what was so special about all the artisan furniture, and handcrafted items. See you have a quilt store but it's not the same as an antique store which gives us a view of the past in which to shape the future. Just an idea

qprpaul
08-18-16, 01:01 AM
It would be really helpful if the star and people counters didn't round to x.xk.
When a level update is in progress, you can't check your exact level in City Hall which is a nuisance.
For example, when nearing a new factory, I try to hold off delivering the last order until delivering a boardwalk - that way, I know I won't have to produce something I can't in the timeframe.

Seems very strange to me to have a game built around two points, neither of which you can precisely see during an almost 24hr upgrade process.

keeatoah
09-13-16, 11:07 PM
My inventory is filling up with expansion parts! I really wish we would get a date for when the new expansion points will be available! I don't know whether to delete my expansions parts for more room if it's going to be a long time, or if I should hold onto them...

Rynetory2
09-13-16, 11:29 PM
My inventory is filling up with expansion parts! I really wish we would get a date for when the new expansion points will be available! I don't know whether to delete my expansions parts for more room if it's going to be a long time, or if I should hold onto them...

It's the same situation for the rest of us. I deleted mine the minute I was done with my last expansion. It would be handy if we knew though.

When I finished my last expansion a while ago, I quickly deleted my 17 shovels which were overly in excess with 0 saw and 1 tripod. This way I could have more time to collect them again, since we wouldnt know when the next expansion is and they couldnt release the info ahead of time.

Trisha907
09-15-16, 08:51 AM
Absolutely. I have no more room to do anything.

barefootpip
09-19-16, 04:28 AM
It would be good if you could delete some items and not just all of them. Evan better if you could sell the expansion items you don't need.

✨ Something to think about team🤔?

my607
09-19-16, 08:47 AM
It would be good if you could delete some items and not just all of them. Evan better if you could sell the expansion items you don't need.

✨ Something to think about team��?
I agree too we don't need like 14 shovels but it would be nice to remove some of them and have a few left over. I have finished expanding too. So some expansion would be nice.

Rynetory2
09-20-16, 08:04 PM
New event: Shakespeare in the Park - Sep 20, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94318-Shakespeare-in-the-Park-Sep-20-2016)

my607
09-24-16, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know about any new landmarks coming soon?

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:51 PM
Make your suggestions for winter holidays in Dream City: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94736-Dream-City-Winter-Holiday-Suggestion-Thread-2016). :D

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! This is Dream City's first winter holiday. :)

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching too. What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Buildings or crafts?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/Pictures002/12028763729.gif

Sb1957
10-13-16, 01:10 PM
Is there a new version in Google Store? I saw something recently that looks like a new one. Please check and tell me. Thanks.

monstertop
10-13-16, 01:11 PM
I updated the Google Play that said there was a Halloween Event, but I don't see one.

zenobia42
10-13-16, 02:25 PM
Halloween event just started - spooky buildings! Candy corn! I love it already!!!

Rynetory2
10-13-16, 07:47 PM
See Halloween Event - Oct 13, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94819-Halloween-Event-Oct-13-2016) :)

Mercy1st
10-16-16, 03:40 PM
Has anyone heard we will get another bridge? I have no more plots and in the middle of the Halloween event. Already putting stores away. thank you

Edye23
10-20-16, 08:39 PM
When are the updates to build two pending bridges so i can reach the chesterfield castle

Edye23
10-20-16, 08:47 PM
I gave up and started deleting to finish the quest

Mercy1st
10-21-16, 09:08 AM
Would like to know if the game will go past level 30 as we are quickly approaching it and also don't see anything from regal Cinema???

fabulus12
10-21-16, 09:18 AM
I would love a second Tradecraft manufacturing building, mine is going all day, and I'm always waiting for tools to complete.

zenobia42
10-27-16, 01:30 PM
The other 2 bridges are open for renovation!!! I'm so excited to expand again! Hopefully someone official starts a thread on it soon, and people who fix them tell us which is more reasonable to complete faster and get to Chesterfield buildings faster. :)

monstertop
10-27-16, 02:29 PM
Perfect. I just finished my last expansion before the two bridges.

zenobia42
10-27-16, 03:07 PM
Perfect. I just finished my last expansion before the two bridges.

PERFECT timing for you - nice!

Rynetory2
10-27-16, 07:26 PM
The other 2 bridges are open for renovation!!! I'm so excited to expand again! Hopefully someone official starts a thread on it soon, and people who fix them tell us which is more reasonable to complete faster and get to Chesterfield buildings faster. :)

Update thread is up. :) See City Harbour Bridge & Golden City Bridge (new expansions) - Oct 27, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95125-City-Harbour-Bridge-amp-Golden-City-Bridge-(new-expansions)-Oct-27-2016)

Rynetory2
11-23-16, 07:34 PM
Sorry guys, there isn't a Black Friday Sale for Dream City. :*(

Mercy1st
12-01-16, 12:22 AM
What happens when we reach level 30 and have no more stores or at least new stores to get? Are they going to expand or is this game over at level 30 where we just recycle different stores and move stuff around? Love the landmarks that you can't have landmarks and still do all the other activities since you need the land to build more stores. guess what I'm saying is what is next and are they going to have that Regal Cinemas operate?

qprpaul
12-16-16, 05:26 AM
It is very very poor that there is nothing new unlocked for level after level once you're past level 31. I enjoy the game but hope I don't get bored with it like I did Bakery Story.
Can I propose a prize unlocked by your city's 10,000th citizen ? This would be round about level 44, so a very small reward after 13 levels without anything at all.
Maybe an extra slot for each factory ? Maybe just an extra special landmark with high population per square ?

Rynetory2
12-16-16, 06:39 AM
It is very very poor that there is nothing new unlocked for level after level once you're past level 31. I enjoy the game but hope I don't get bored with it like I did Bakery Story.
Can I propose a prize unlocked by your city's 10,000th citizen ? This would be round about level 44, so a very small reward after 13 levels without anything at all.
Maybe an extra slot for each factory ? Maybe just an extra special landmark with high population per square ?

Yeah me too. I'm missed those new items which I so look forward to when my city levels up. You're right, there has been nothing for awhile. Love those fabulous suggestions of yours, especially the prize for the 10,000th citizen. Please feel free to drop your suggestions in the Suggestion and Feedback forum where it's best seen by the Dream City team. I saw some existing threads there. :)

Mika012
12-19-16, 03:27 PM
Only a few days before Christmas.. when is the winter holiday event happening???
The game has been a bit slow and kinda boring. No new businesses, buildings etc. 😞

izzyiza
12-22-16, 07:59 PM
Only a few days before Christmas.. when is the winter holiday event happening???
The game has been a bit slow and kinda boring. No new businesses, buildings etc. ��

I Was wondering the same thing. Anyone know if/when we will get a holiday event? We used to have events for all major holidays. Unless S8 has decided not to update the game anymore?

Rynetory2
12-23-16, 03:12 AM
I think we have been too quiet here in this forum that they forgot about us lol. :p Just kidding. I was hoping for a Winter event and nada so far. I doubt there's anything since the events for other games are released last couple of days but nothing here. Dont want to raise anyone's hopes but I do hope I'm wrong. I'll try to find out more on this.

monstertop
12-23-16, 09:31 AM
I haven't played since the last event since I'm running out of things to do. Continuing to play for parts for the future is great but it does lose its fun over time... I keep checking this forum at least once a day to see if a new event has popped up, but I guess not.

Rynetory2
12-24-16, 07:13 AM
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Wishing you a fabulous time with your family and loved ones. :D:D

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W0DALXwrEsw/UnrDaRuFX-I/AAAAAAABQR8/PRX0HpsyYhI/s1600/Merry+Christmas+Gif+18.gif

PurpleScorpion76
12-24-16, 10:29 AM
A little light relief I only have 1 game running a timed event, but disappointed dream city isn't running something special!

monstertop
12-27-16, 12:19 PM
Nothing yet, huh? Disappointed.

Rynetory2
12-27-16, 05:20 PM
Afraid not, I'm crushed too! :( Hopefully 2017 brings more things for us!

babysx1
12-28-16, 04:51 AM
Game is boring
They need something to keep us interested

borgiababe
04-14-17, 07:09 AM
I play several of your games. But I am having an issue with Dream City. Are you guys doing anything to make it more enjoyable? There hasn't been missions in a VERY LONG TIME. Do you even update this game? What exactly is going on?

bakingbetty0313
04-25-17, 01:39 PM
I was just going to ask the same question. :( I am almost done expanding and there's no more bridges to build, etc. please let us know what's going on with game. Thanks

Carbuck
05-08-17, 06:42 PM
I am still playing this game as well. There haven't been any special events in a long time. I still have expansion areas that I am working on in the meantime. I see the City Exchange stays pretty busy with items for sale. I hope that means that lots of folks are still playing.

vickyville14
05-09-17, 01:14 PM
What is going on Storm8? Still nothing; it has been a long long time.

jnbmel522
05-13-17, 08:48 PM
im on level 34 and the past 2 upgrades there hasnt been any new items or perks...is it worth playing past level 32

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 05:31 AM
im on level 34 and the past 2 upgrades there hasnt been any new items or perks...is it worth playing past level 32

I'm working on getting my city fully expanded although I've passed level 34 long time ago. :)

mariekim3009
05-15-17, 09:31 AM
I am in level 30 and there are no new items listed for level 31 and no where else to expand to. Will there be more coming or is that it.....

Rynetory2
05-15-17, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on fully expanded your city! :) Great job!

I don't have news on new items for now. As seen in other games, it's normal for them to slow down releasing new items for players to catch up before they release again. Will post as soon as I've more news. :)

Paul__
10-13-17, 06:36 PM
I hope they bring back the Halloween events this year

mchance61
08-14-18, 09:24 AM
Hello, Storm8 folks!

Has Dream City been abandoned? There's been no new events, the Regal Cinema has never been activated, no new goals, no land expansion. What's going on with this game?

ethan1brothers
08-23-19, 04:48 PM
for some reason they totally quit updating this game about 3-4 months after releasing it ...... its been almost 3 years......... there was supposed to be a huge event for Xmas but other than a quick "coming soon teaser " nothing ever arrived