PDA

View Full Version : Spin the wheel leaderboard event

candyfirion
08-02-16, 08:01 PM
Did something happen to the odds in the spin the wheel, I've landed on the bronze chest 4 times I can remember and have received only 25 leaderboard points every time. Last leaderboard event there was a wide variety ranging from however low to over 100 points, has anybody else experienced this? x.x

Burrymillz
08-02-16, 11:36 PM
Did something happen to the odds in the spin the wheel, I've landed on the bronze chest 4 times I can remember and have received only 25 leaderboard points every time. Last leaderboard event there was a wide variety ranging from however low to over 100 points, has anybody else experienced this? x.x

Same for me

belarica
08-03-16, 10:53 AM

What place were you in the last leaderboard and how many points behind were you? Compare to this leaderboard you will probably see why you haven't been getting as many from the wheel.

kooky panda
08-03-16, 10:59 AM
My last three spins have also been 25 points. I will check just to make sure there is no glitch.

D_Raho
08-03-16, 02:51 PM
Six spins in a row were bronze for 25 points, but I figured it was because I was in first place and they worst stuff to first place people. My last spin was for a delightful 12,000 coins.

At least on the last LB STW, I landed on Gold twice. And no, I don't mean the gold box. I mean actual spendable game Gold currency. Sadly, it's not on the wheel this time. Oh well.

insomniadreams88
08-03-16, 03:41 PM
I got 27 points before - I don't think I've ever seen that on a wheel before. But other than that, yeah, all 25 points.

Do the kind of chests actually matter?

FieldsLikeB
08-03-16, 04:38 PM
Have not gotten 25 or 27. I'm either getting hundred or so and bunches of ruins. Though I did spin up coins once which was entertaining since I'm a coin billionaire.

Burrymillz
08-03-16, 07:26 PM
Has then been confirmed to be a glitch or is it just how the wheel works?

groovyedwin
08-03-16, 08:29 PM
My wheel spins right, then left, then right and then at some point stops.

Should not be a glitch. It is ratioed to where you are relative to others. Or atleast what seems to be occurring in my game.

candyfirion
08-04-16, 07:43 AM
Is it a new intended feature? Also seems to be happening in fantasy forest, irrelevant of where you are on the leaderboard.

kooky panda
08-04-16, 08:40 AM
Has then been confirmed to be a glitch or is it just how the wheel works?

It has been checked and no glitch. I am now landing on other items and chest and getting different coin amounts.

candyfirion
08-05-16, 05:50 AM
I'm still getting 25 points from the brOnze chest XD all in all not everyone should be getting 25 points and the silver is not giving much more than the bronze! How can the chance of getting the gold silver and bronze be equal when 9/10 you spin the bronze chest and get 25 points x)

kooky panda
08-10-16, 10:15 AM
Closing, since event is now over and this information has been passed to the team.