PDA

View Full Version : Cant use special characters on comment walls.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 10:22 PM
I have been trying to use unique characters like bubble letters and hearts, etc. but when I push the comment button it has a message come up saying the player has blocked me from sending them messages. I can still do normal typing to them. What's going on? I see special characters on peoples comment pages so I know other people can do it. Why wont it let me? Please help!

Unregistered
03-05-11, 06:38 PM
I want to know how to use the cute icons that other people are using in their messages too! How do you get them?

Unregistered
03-05-11, 07:06 PM
I have been trying to use unique characters like bubble letters and hearts, etc. but when I push the comment button it has a message come up saying the player has blocked me from sending them messages. I can still do normal typing to them. What's going on? I see special characters on peoples comment pages so I know other people can do it. Why wont it let me? Please help!

Iphone's IOS platform supports the use of "emoji" , the characters that make the icon. In order to unlock the icons hidden in the phone you must first download a free emoji program from the App store.

Unfortunately, the android platform does not support emoji.