PDA

View Full Version : 200 gold lost, heartbroken

jiaqi211
08-02-16, 04:41 PM
When I was hatching the egg of my Blizzard Dragon in Arctic Isles, my little sister pressed the button:use gold to hatch. So suddenly,I lost 200 gold??heartbroken because I plan to deposit gold for the future. Now the egg is still in the nest, I didn't put in the habitat.

I connected with support@teamlava.com two days ago, but didn't receive the reply of solution.

[S8] Regina
08-02-16, 05:03 PM
When I was hatching the egg of my Blizzard Dragon in Arctic Isles, my little sister pressed the button:use gold to hatch. So suddenly,I lost 200 gold??heartbroken because I plan to deposit gold for the future. Now the egg is still in the nest, I didn't put in the habitat.

I connected with support@teamlava.com two days ago, but didn't receive the reply of solution.

Sorry to hear about that! Please continue waiting for support to reply back to you, it may take 3-5 days. Thank you for your patience!

jiaqi211
08-02-16, 05:09 PM
Thanks for your reply. So should I still put the egg in the nest? If I do so, I will lost many points in the leaderboard. Feel sad.

[S8] Regina
08-02-16, 05:13 PM
Thanks for your reply. So should I still put the egg in the nest? If I do so, I will lost many points in the leaderboard. Feel sad.

Please leave the egg on the next. An agent will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you!