PDA

View Full Version : Rooted Rhino August 5 2016

kooky panda
08-02-16, 03:13 PM
23 Hours

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160806/kbbaqmzw.jpg (http://www.directupload.net/)

http://66.media.tumblr.com/bae270fd9523cad3b22826f3a40e4fed/tumblr_inline_obaqgxgAUM1qm7yoc_540.png

Firmly grounded in its behavior, this new, strong animal will find its forever home in your Forest! Birds will love the companionship of the Rooted Rhino in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=MjAwYWVhNTlmMzJlMGY2ZDZlYzExOGNlYjQ3OGRmZDAxYzlm MGEwNix5a3Qzb0ZZWA%3D%3D)!

Sandybellee
08-02-16, 03:16 PM
I like it a lot! :) Hopefully it won't be limited but it probably will.

Clark_Wayne
08-02-16, 04:15 PM
nature earth ?

sparklegirly
08-02-16, 05:19 PM
This rhino looks great! But what is the deal with the bird on his head?

MelodicStars
08-02-16, 08:57 PM
We haven't had any rhino-based animals in a while, so that's great! I also love the bird on it. So cute!

Werekatze
08-03-16, 06:37 AM
This rhino looks great! But what is the deal with the bird on his head?

Rhinos are often seen with birds riding on them. They eat parasites, like ticks, from the rhino's skin. In some cases, they even peck the inside of a rhino's mouth. It's a really lovely symbiotic relationship! =D

Silverrain1
08-03-16, 07:50 AM
Aww it's cute

saucysammis
08-03-16, 10:03 AM
Looking forward to this one. There's really no other excuse to have more than one rhino!

Cdnfroglover
08-05-16, 11:59 AM
Anyone know the breed time on this? I just got a 23 hr timer... could it be?

NannaSherry
08-05-16, 12:46 PM

Ooh Cdnfriglover. I've been waiting to hear. 23 sounds right. I hope it is for you. Let us know what you bred!!!

Werekatze
08-05-16, 01:46 PM
I just got the 23hr. Timer, as well. I'm hopeful!!

sparklegirly
08-05-16, 02:15 PM
Well, it looks like I won't be able to breed this one. I put Porkupineapple and Crystal Unicorn in den and got 45 hours! Really hoping it's Emerald Dragon, my favorite Legendary.

Drachenia
08-05-16, 02:59 PM

Hello! I do not know 23 hours at breeding with nature / earth . It have to be Rooted Rhino , Congratulations .

goddard7006
08-06-16, 06:25 AM
For those of you that have a 23 hour timer what animals did you breed with?

cocoalk
08-06-16, 09:20 AM
I've just got 23 hour timer in breeding Rock Rhino and Emerald dragon 😊

calvinxx
08-06-16, 11:44 AM
I got the 23h timer with Unicornopia and Treebra :) I think the Rhino is so pretty but I don't know where to place him!

Drachenia
08-06-16, 11:49 AM
So to speed breeding with gems and get many Planters, Hedgehog I got Rooted Rhino

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160806/kbbaqmzw.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Silverrain1
08-07-16, 01:35 AM
Iv now got the rooted rhino on the nest after about 6 tries, all planthers except from one hedgehog. I used crystal unicorn and ancient sloth

missourijan
08-07-16, 06:41 AM
Well I believe my little grove is cursed. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER am able to breed any limited animals. Tried and tried for zodiac, zeus moose gave up and switched to this one, just spent 300 gems speeding and NO LUCK. I think you game designers should understand that people who spend time and money on this game need success or it is NOT FUN. Going to try two more times and if I just get fails, I am deleting the game.

MaribouMay
08-07-16, 08:21 AM
Got a 23 hour timer on third try using Crystal Unicorn and Little Fawn.

Eluzyion
08-07-16, 03:39 PM
Well I believe my little grove is cursed. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER am able to breed any limited animals. Tried and tried for zodiac, zeus moose gave up and switched to this one, just spent 300 gems speeding and NO LUCK. I think you game designers should understand that people who spend time and money on this game need success or it is NOT FUN. Going to try two more times and if I just get fails, I am deleting the game.

Don't give up, like you I've been trying since Rhino was released with no luck at all, a few speed breeds as well ..nothing. Then today I bred Crystal unicorn with Ancient Sloth and got 41 hours! (A Quartz quetzal) didn't have one so I'm thrilled, I wish you luck getting one you're trying for and hope you get a nice surprise like I did! :) fingers crossed for you!

Clark_Wayne
08-07-16, 03:56 PM
got 23h after... i don't remember how many tries LOL

monbohn
08-07-16, 07:54 PM
I just got the 23 hour timer with Zombee and Plantlers. :) My tries before that were all with Pandaffodil and Rock Rhino.

stellasfairyland
08-08-16, 12:14 AM
Tried since it started but never got so lucky. However I got a 45 hour timer after putting crystal unicorn and little fawn together this morning. It's still a nice surprise though I did not get the rooted rhino. Wish you the best.

Cdnfroglover
08-08-16, 07:44 AM
Sorry all, I was away this weekend visiting family... 23 hrs was our rooted friend (as you all know by now!) He's very handsome I plan to put him up to epic for battle, the Ancient Sloth has served me well but the Rhino is so fun to look at!

woowoo69
08-08-16, 09:49 PM
Got him first try with ancient sloth and Persephone the egg has just gone into the nest

missourijan
08-08-16, 09:49 PM
Don't give up, like you I've been trying since Rhino was released with no luck at all, a few speed breeds as well ..nothing. Then today I bred Crystal unicorn with Ancient Sloth and got 41 hours! (A Quartz quetzal) didn't have one so I'm thrilled, I wish you luck getting one you're trying for and hope you get a nice surprise like I did! :) fingers crossed for you!

Congrats on the hybrid!

supster50
08-10-16, 02:02 PM
How long is the evolution for the rooted rhino

supermaay
08-10-16, 02:58 PM

I understand your frustration and am surprised to see so many players successfully bred this animal. I do not even try for this one. I have been targeting Zeus Moose (Lightning/Water) for two weeks. All I got are Conducktors except for a couple of Beevers. I don't think speeding up using gems for breeding Ultra Rae/Super Rares animals is a sensible strategy.

saucysammis
08-10-16, 08:16 PM
I am ssssooooo unhappy with myself. The splash screen clearly states that this rhino will disappear on August 12th. So on August 9, yesterday, 45 mins before update time I clear the den of the latest plantlers fail and go on ahead freak out about how I need to get it before it is gone and spend 240 gems on buying the rhino because I didn't want to do without.

Yes. It's pretty. His vines will now always remind me of the jungle my mind was in when I bought it. Good luck to all still trying!

JanineQuinty
08-12-16, 10:23 AM
Yes :), I finally have the 23 Hour breeding after, I think, 8 plantlers and a grass squatch

ninasidstorm8
08-12-16, 11:47 AM
Another Limited animal leaves the forest before I could breed it. Starting not to matter much.

BBHome20
06-01-18, 02:12 PM
In the shop it says Rooted Rhino is not available to breed BUT I just bred this animal using Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil... The Hatching time for the Rooted Rhino is 23 hours

Phoenix406
06-01-18, 02:27 PM
In the shop it says Rooted Rhino is not available to breed BUT I just bred this animal using Rock Rhino and Pandaffodil... The Hatching time for the Rooted Rhino is 23 hours

Ooh! Thanks for the info!

MystiqueRealm
06-01-18, 02:40 PM
23 hours is a horrible time fail for those trying to breed cottonmouth viper, especially if they have rooted rhino

liesl23
06-01-18, 02:56 PM
23 hours is a horrible time fail for those trying to breed cottonmouth viper, especially if they have rooted rhino

WOW, that is a long time!!

Rynetory2
06-01-18, 07:34 PM

Merged your duplicate thread to existing thread.

Phoenix406
06-03-18, 10:12 AM
Getting it! Never particularly wanted it, but since it's breedable and I already got the Viper, thought I'd try for this fellow. One animal closer to a complete collection (like that's ever going to happen -lol).

liesl23
06-05-18, 11:42 AM
I used Ancient Sloth and Little Fawn and got the Rooted Rhino on my first try