900- Chest
1,600 - Chest
2,500 - Cactus Kitsune
3,300 - Chest
4,200 - Lemurcury
5,000 - Chest
6,000 - Super Heron
7,000 - Chimp Champ - New Animal

Each chest contains a random prize that could be points Apples, Coins, Realm Runes or a decorations.

First and Second place in each group will receive the Torch Bearer.

ninasidstorm8
08-02-16, 12:21 PM
Chimp Champ

Type: Earth/Fire
Rarity: Super Rare
Incubation Time: 20 hours
Evolution Time: 22 hours
Food Schedule: E

Torch Bearer

Type: Nature/Fire
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Incubation Time: 24 hours
Evolution Time: 24 hours
Food Schedule: E

Sandybellee
08-02-16, 12:27 PM
Thank you for starting the thread!

I never thought I would be excited about a leaderboard event but I am super excited and there's just one reason for it: Cactus Kitsune!!! I'm so very happy to finally be able to have it in my forest! :)

Good luck, everyone!

Clark_Wayne
08-02-16, 01:06 PM
not excited at all :(
i got already kitsune, lemurcury and Superheron so i won't care this leaderboard at all

besides i rather keep my food for the next tales
and i rather focus on the tourney and the DS leaderboard (i have at least a chance to get the last milestones prize)

so good luck to those who are doing leaderboard ;)

RIP world event

Cdnfroglover
08-02-16, 01:07 PM
What are the elements for the kitsune? ☺ She's my goal.

ninasidstorm8
08-02-16, 01:17 PM
What are the elements for the kitsune? ☺ She's my goal.

The Cactus Kitsune is Nature/Fire.

MaribouMay
08-02-16, 01:33 PM
not excited at all :(
i got already kitsune, lemurcury and Superheron so i won't care this leaderboard at all

besides i rather keep my food for the next tales
and i rather focus on the tourney and the DS leaderboard (i have at least a chance to get the last milestones prize)

so good luck to those who are doing leaderboard ;)

RIP world event

I completely agree. Not very interested in this event at all.

31aug2002
08-02-16, 01:39 PM
Not vey excited about it .will play my normal game.. Have all other animals except the cactus kitsune. So will play for that and maybe am lucky to reach the last milestone. But ain't going to spend gems to do so.

Silverrain1
08-02-16, 01:39 PM
I have the cactus kitsune and super heron but definitely gonna play and see how I get on. Hopefully I can get the other two animals and of course food and runes are always welcome.

supster50
08-02-16, 01:52 PM
how does one collect bright braziers?

Sakrysta
08-02-16, 02:07 PM
^What they said!

BTW, my first chest was 10 Realm Runes, second was 4 Tidal Tiles, third was 8 Tidal Tiles. I really hate useless decorations. :p

monbohn
08-02-16, 02:21 PM
I downloaded the summer version of ffs and I get the leaderboard event on that but it's not on my main version. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Eluzyion
08-02-16, 02:22 PM

In shop under buildings you can buy bright brazier and collect from from it every 2 1/2 hours (I think that's the time span)

Sakrysta
08-02-16, 02:27 PM
200 gems! GRRR...

supermaay
08-02-16, 02:32 PM
This is my first Leaderboard event. I just wonder how far we can go (meaning collecting points) without using boost. The basic ways to collect points are 1) breading (4 points/hour), 2) hatching (4 points/hour), 3) evolution (4 points/hour), and 4) feeding (1 point/200 food). I don't know how to collect 20 point per 2.5 hours from the Bright Brazier. Assuming we do breeding, hatching, and evolution 24 hours/day for the whole event (10 days) and we feed 110,000 food (feeding a super/ultra rare animal from Level 10 to Level 15 with food schedule E) during the event, the total points that you can collect are 3,430 (3x4x24x10 + 110000/200). I know we can get point by spin to win (one spin every 3 hours) but the points from spin are difficult to predict.

Unless there are other ways to get points, it seems improbable to reach the final milestone at 7,000 points. Please advise if anyone knows how to get more points in any way. Thanks.

lafilleange95
08-02-16, 02:39 PM
@supermaay We can get the Bright Brazier for 200 gems in the shop. There are bonus points depending on the rarity of the hatching.

I am not super fond of this event. First leaderboard event for me but I don't have room for more creatures so I think I will only go to the first creature :)

insomniadreams88
08-02-16, 02:42 PM
So we need to get 700 points a day to get the final milestone prize. I know I won't get 1st or 2nd in my group - 1st has 629 points already, I have 181 at 6th (and only because of 80 points on a spin and then 98 points as the first milestone reward) - but I don't think I can even reach 7K by the end of the event because there's only one nest and no arctic isles, unlike DS - and the daily point requirement over there is very similar to the one here with significantly fewer opportunities for points.

sparklegirly
08-02-16, 03:04 PM
I do not care for any animals featured in this event, and I already have the Cactus Kitsune, however I really like the way this event is set up without emphasis on harvesting. I can see it being more difficult than a world event as the number of points required has increased while the number of days has decreased significantly. I don't like how chests are randomized and there is no guarantee what players will and will not get. I preferred the way all decorations and animals were shown for world events because I really liked to decorate my forest during them, but I'm hoping I will still be able to decorate. I guess here is where all the super rare animals earned from spin to wins will come in handy.

Also ninasidstorm8 we have been put in the same group. My forest name is Lovely Land. I know you're going to get 1st! 😊

Edit: It has not been mentioned yet but you will only get the bonus if you are feeding 200+ each time, so feeding low level animals will not add to your total points!

supermaay
08-02-16, 03:04 PM
@supermaay We can get the Bright Brazier for 200 gems in the shop. There are bonus points depending on the rarity of the hatching.

I am not super fond of this event. First leaderboard event for me but I don't have room for more creatures so I think I will only go to the first creature :)

I won't spend 200 gems for Bright Brazier. I know we get bonus points for breeding rare/super rare/ultra rare animals but the chances are low. If we get 40 point for every spin (reasonable assumption on average), a total of 2,400 points (40x6x10) can be obtained (I don't think you will spin during sleep hours). If you play 24 hours a day, the total points are 3,430 + 2,400 = 5,830. Even you get some bonus points for breeding non-common animals, it's dififcult to reach 7,000 points. Thus, relax and don't push yourself too hard.

By the way, I have a terrible start with the Tournament. Not a fun day today playing this game.

Sandybellee
08-02-16, 03:06 PM
Number 1 on my board is already at 746 points! It will be interesting to see how high the points get.

I'm not planning on spending gems.
My goals for the event are:

- Cactus Kitsune
- Lemurcury (it will be the first space element animal for me)
- hopefully runes and other good stuff from the chests

I have the heron and I don't really care for the monkey or the bear so this should be a relaxed event.

But now I seriously need to start hoarding apples for future events! I want to be prepared if and when there is a final milestone animal that I really want.

Silverrain1
08-02-16, 03:34 PM
First on my board? 1277 points, and way down near the bottom is me with 90 lol. I'm gonna try and not look to much at the points each day as they will probs change so much in the beginning, I'll look but not really gonna think about what I have and what they have.

kittenthief
Laaaaame. The points are weighed against you so it's essentially impossible to get the final animal without paying for it.

TwiWoods
This looks impossible without spending/buying gems. With one nest, den and evolve flower, that's only about 300 points a day. That's assuming timers on den and nest are the same. Adding maybe 20 or 40 points if you manage to breed a rare or super rare. Any ultra rare takes 1 1/2 - 2 days on den then nest each so you can't count the bonus in each days' total. And I've only bred 2 in 2 years, so NOT counting on breeding one this week! Is it possible to make up the other 350-400 points feeding? That would be: 200 food per 1 point is 70,000 - 80,000 food a day. I can't make that much daily.

I just don't see how it's possible to get all the milestones without gems. This is definitely 'premium content' - meaning pay to play, not free to play. Storm8 needs to change the description for their games as the content they are releasing is not available to players unless they pay for it.

Bah humbug! Good luck to those with deep pockets!

ed_darko
08-02-16, 03:38 PM

This is what I'd like to know, I don't see it anywhere.

ed_darko
08-02-16, 03:42 PM
This is what I'd like to know, I don't see it anywhere.

Never mind, I see it's for sale

Clark_Wayne
08-02-16, 04:17 PM
First on my board? 1277 points, and way down near the bottom is me with 90 lol. I'm gonna try and not look to much at the points each day as they will probs change so much in the beginning, I'll look but not really gonna think about what I have and what they have.

my baby account got the same : 1st over 1200 and my baby account got about 127 LOL

Cdnfroglover
08-02-16, 05:38 PM
Really ticked off right now. Every once in a while my finger slips and I spend gems accidently. Well just now I accidently used gems to finish a 35 hour evolution that I have just placed in the flower! My most expensive whoops yet. So now my Treent is finished evolving. Grrrr... sorry needed to rant to people who understand my pain!

Niire
08-02-16, 05:56 PM
Really ticked off right now. Every once in a while my finger slips and I spend gems accidently. Well just now I accidently used gems to finish a 35 hour evolution that I have just placed in the flower! My most expensive whoops yet. So now my Treent is finished evolving. Grrrr... sorry needed to rant to people who understand my pain!

Gah I am so sorry, and completely understandable you need to vent. *Hugs*

sparklegirly
08-02-16, 06:03 PM

I was upset when I accidentally spent 12 gems on the ultimate attack in the Battlegrounds, then one day my friend grabbed my phone out of my hands as I was playing and somehow wasted 100 gems on useless coins. I was so mad 😡 But at least it wasn't one of the larger coin packages!

oo56
08-02-16, 06:07 PM

Wow. You definitely have lots of points. I'm first place on my leaderboard with 387 points. Compared to 1277 is nothing. The bottom 3 all have 0 points.

calvinxx
08-02-16, 06:39 PM
First place on my board has 11,117 lol they def put me with the gem spenders

ninasidstorm8
08-02-16, 07:15 PM
I do not care for any animals featured in this event, and I already have the Cactus Kitsune, however I really like the way this event is set up without emphasis on harvesting. I can see it being more difficult than a world event as the number of points required has increased while the number of days has decreased significantly. I don't like how chests are randomized and there is no guarantee what players will and will not get. I preferred the way all decorations and animals were shown for world events because I really liked to decorate my forest during them, but I'm hoping I will still be able to decorate. I guess here is where all the super rare animals earned from spin to wins will come in handy.

Also ninasidstorm8 we have been put in the same group. My forest name is Lovely Land. I know you're going to get 1st! 

Edit: It has not been mentioned yet but you will only get the bonus if you are feeding 200+ each time, so feeding low level animals will not add to your total points!

I got off to a good start as I had Peamoth fails in the Nest (Spruce Moose) and in the Breeding Den (Planther) and an Ampeater coming out of the Evolution Flower. Then I raised a Dragonfly from level 10 to through 14 to put into the Evolution Flower. Nothing too special and I had 800+ points. I do not plan on spending any gems but I have plenty of food and I plan to get to the last milestone and pick up the Chimp Champ. Doubt if I will win since 1st place in our group now has 3,492 points. I wouldn't mind second but I don't plan on doing too much more than I ordinarily would except to evolve some animals that I would wait until a later time to evolve.

I have all of the recycled animals so they don't interest me much.

Clark_Wayne
08-02-16, 07:27 PM

11117 ! already :eek: i feel almost lucky since the 1st my group has less than 500 LOL

littelprincess0313
08-02-16, 07:51 PM

Also ninasidstorm8 we have been put in the same group. My forest name is Lovely Land. I know you're going to get 1st! 

Same here :) if all the big prize animals will be so ugly/not worth it in the other leaderboards I wont have a problem. Takes a lot of stress from you. As others have calculated that we will only manage around 5000 points max this i were I will finish ;) no gems for this stupid event. Im 6th in my group but the first two (11000 & 8000) are going crazy already and I had a lucky start so it will go down with me probably (I dont mind). And I wont waste any food for this! How stupid is it to feed animals just to get a few points?

tuffyjkitten
08-02-16, 08:09 PM

Wow, I thought I was in a bad group as my leader has about 4500. They were boosting earlier.

I have all the earlier milestone animals so I don't care where I end up.

federerGOAT
08-02-16, 08:22 PM
I'm a level 66 player, currently 6th with 177.
Hasn't helped that I haven't been able to get the chest in any of the three spins so far. :rolleyes:
Top place is 297 - this must be the paupers group.;)

Alideh
08-02-16, 09:08 PM
Well this is my 1st summer event so I'm definitely playing! The main prize (The bear) is cute, I don't have any of the other animals so I definitely wan't them all except for the monkey (Monkeys creep me out o.o) So from what I am seeing, we compete with only a certain number of other players, so theres basically different groups with 20 players competing? Personally I like it that way lol I get a higher chance at landing in one of the top spots :D Even If I don't get the bear 20k apples or 10/20 realm coins would be nice.

Buttercup0001
08-02-16, 09:39 PM
In my group, I was coming 2nd, then I blinked, and went from 2nd to 11th lol. Currently I'm in 8th place with 177. The leader is on 492. I really don't have much interest in the leaderboards, so I'll be playing my regular game and see what happens.

Silverrain1
08-02-16, 11:15 PM
my baby account got the same : 1st over 1200 and my baby account got about 127 LOL

Amazing how fast people can score isn't it!
I have been thinking about the part where you get points for food, I have just finished my food stock and although that did give me a score boost, if I use it all for some points I will have none fm for the story book. May require some working out as to how much food I should use per event.

Silverrain1
08-02-16, 11:17 PM

Oh my! That is a lot of points in such a short space of time!

littelprincess0313
08-02-16, 11:28 PM
Oh my! That is a lot of points in such a short space of time!

Here's a new top: 12400 o.o
This is crazy. Second 8000
And third is already trying to catch up

TwiWoods
08-02-16, 11:37 PM
Not interested in the Event - Hoping for food or Runes on the Spin wheel.

tennysonrobin
08-03-16, 12:29 AM
I'm wondering how the boost works. They say if you buy boost for 7 gems you will have a 50% increase of crowns per hour for each task. And the boost lasts for 1 hour.

So if I evolve my peamoth for example, Im supposed to receive 10x4=40 crowns after 10h of evolving, but if I buy the boost at the 9th hour of its evolution, does that mean 1h later I'll receive 40x1.5=60 crowns? Or it's just 4x9 + 4x1x1.5 = 42 crowns? Sorry for all the maths stuff. Does anyone know? Thank you :)

Sandybellee
08-03-16, 02:13 AM
Well, I'll be getting an ultra rare bonus. Unfortunately it will be my third Jade Kirin and not the elusive Direwolf.

But I had a very lucky spin - 10 runes! :)

Sandybellee
08-03-16, 02:16 AM
I'm wondering how the boost works. They say if you buy boost for 7 gems you will have a 50% increase of crowns per hour for each task. And the boost lasts for 1 hour.

So if I evolve my peamoth for example, Im supposed to receive 10x4=40 crowns after 10h of evolving, but if I buy the boost at the 9th hour of its evolution, does that mean 1h later I'll receive 40x1.5=60 crowns? Or it's just 4x9 + 4x1x1.5 = 42 crowns? Sorry for all the maths stuff. Does anyone know? Thank you :)

It should work like in DS. You get the boost for the whole evolution time if the boost is active when the evolution finishes, so it will be 60 crowns.

Cdnfroglover
08-03-16, 06:43 AM
I was upset when I accidentally spent 12 gems on the ultimate attack in the Battlegrounds, then one day my friend grabbed my phone out of my hands as I was playing and somehow wasted 100 gems on useless coins. I was so mad 😡 But at least it wasn't one of the larger coin packages!

Oh my sparklegirl! I might just have ****ed that friend! 😫 You for sure know my pain!

insomniadreams88
08-03-16, 06:44 AM
Thanks to some high points gets on the wheel and milestone chest, I have 644 points right now, so maybe I'll actually make the 700 I need before the "day" is over to stay on track for the final milestone (I have the other animals). No way I'll get 1st in my group - 1st has 1686, I have 644 at 8th. Maybe aiming for 6th place and some runes to help with my expansions to the latest animal is the way to aim...

Cdnfroglover
08-03-16, 06:53 AM

Wow... Imagine! The leader on my board has more than double what I have and that's with my expensive accidental finger slip evolution! Guess I'll just sit back and watch them claw at the prize. Me... I want that Kitsune and if I'm super lucky, the Lemurcury too!

knj00
08-03-16, 07:21 AM
Due to Leaderboards in DS I thought everyone had the same requirements for obtaining points but I guess with FFS they don't.... Some people need to feed 500 food for 1 point while others need to feed 200 for 1 point??

Is this correct or is there a bug?

http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/500_zpsu4siqdgv.jpg (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/500_zpsu4siqdgv.jpg.html)
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/200_zpszj8fgfbm.jpeg (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/200_zpszj8fgfbm.jpeg.html)

Clark_Wayne
08-03-16, 07:26 AM
Due to Leaderboards in DS I thought everyone had the same requirements for obtaining points but I guess with FFS they don't.... Some people need to feed 500 food for 1 point while others need to feed 200 for 1 point?? Is this correct or is there a bug?
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/500_zpsu4siqdgv.jpg (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/500_zpsu4siqdgv.jpg.html)
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/200_zpszj8fgfbm.jpeg (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/200_zpszj8fgfbm.jpeg.html)

indeed not fair ! :mad:
i'm happy that i'm not trying to compet !

edit : i just checked my own infos . it says 500 apples for 1 point but when i give 1000 apples, i got 5 points (200 per point). seems infos are not good. did you make test ?

knj00
08-03-16, 08:44 AM
did you make test ?

No, I'm not the one with the account that says 500 but I'll tell them to check. The fact that yours says 500 but is actually 200 makes it seem like a problem with some players text.

Edit: They tried and yes they are actually getting one point for every 200, so it looks like an issue with text only.

hazelnutfarms
08-03-16, 10:16 AM

I just did the same exact thing with my Crystal Unicorn...I wish there was a little pop-up that asked us if we were sure we wanted to finish evolving/hatching/breeding etc.

Silverrain1
08-03-16, 10:49 AM
In my group, I was coming 2nd, then I blinked, and went from 2nd to 11th lol. Currently I'm in 8th place with 177. The leader is on 492. I really don't have much interest in the leaderboards, so I'll be playing my regular game and see what happens.

This is my first leaderboard as I don't play any other games. I'm gonna do the same as you and just play as I would and see where it gets me. Hoping to get some new animals and some good surprises out the cheasts!

Silverrain1
08-03-16, 10:53 AM
Here's a new top: 12400 o.o
This is crazy. Second 8000
And third is already trying to catch up

My top only has 1511, I've got 549. I recognise one of my neighbours on the list but no one else.

RowanaFarrin
08-03-16, 11:13 AM
Wow it's been ages since I posted here. :P

Gotta say, I was not thrilled about the new Leaderboard events coming here. Mostly because it favors folks who are able and willing to spend a lot of money on the game (nothing against them though!) and I always preferred working together to get animals rather than competing against other people for them.

That being said, I am very excited to see Cactsu Kitsune as the first milestone animal! :D This is my number one limited creature that I don't have, but really want and I don't think getting that many points will be a problem for me. I'm hoping to get Lemurcury too, but we'll see how it goes.

One possibly helpful tip I can offer is that feeding high level/rarity animals really racks up the points. I jumped from around 11th to 3rd today after leveling my Grand Unicorn from 10 to 15 (something I was going to do anyway before this started). This isn't going to help everyone I know. Unless you have a lot of food stored up, you'll run out very fast. But I thought I would put it here in case anyone found it useful. I'm back down to 4th now with about 1200 points to my name, but I'm not really worrying about the ranking. Just hoping for some runes and a pretty fox. :)

Cdnfroglover
08-03-16, 01:38 PM
I just did the same exact thing with my Crystal Unicorn...I wish there was a little pop-up that asked us if we were sure we wanted to finish evolving/hatching/breeding etc.

I know! A pop-up would be so nice. Normally when I have a finger slip, its just something small like a habitat building timer or farm... but this one was painful. I'm very frugal with my gems!

Sandybellee
08-03-16, 03:07 PM
Welcome back, Rowana! :) Let's get that Kitsune! :D

I'm ending the day in 9th place with a little over 800 points. Meanwhile the leader in our group has over 3500.

supster50
08-03-16, 04:27 PM
could some one explain the boost process ? it states u can only use it for one task in the hour. can I only use it to just level up an animal as in one or can I level a few animals in that hour?

Buttercup0001
08-03-16, 06:20 PM
This is my first leaderboard as I don't play any other games. I'm gonna do the same as you and just play as I would and see where it gets me. Hoping to get some new animals and some good surprises out the cheasts!
This is my first leaderboard as well. Currently I've got 1552 points placing me in 3rd place, yes I'm shocked lol, but know doubt I'll drop down sooner or later. The leader is currently on 2734. So I'm not that far behind, even though I haven't done anything different. Good luck

rbkj
08-03-16, 06:54 PM
Does anybody know where to get the bright brazier? Says you can collect every 2.5 hours

Clark_Wayne
08-03-16, 07:04 PM
Does anybody know where to get the bright brazier? Says you can collect every 2.5 hours

in the market (buildings)

glenngenius
08-03-16, 09:14 PM
3 chests = all but tidal tiles. 1st and 2nd ones contained 4 tiles each and the 3rd one contained 8 tiles. Are there any other worthless prizes in these chests aside from tiles? I'd prefer getting food or runes than these useless tiles. :mad:

goddard7006
08-03-16, 10:02 PM
Fed Saintly Bernard and, no points awarded anyone else having this issue?

Werekatze
08-03-16, 11:14 PM
Good grief, that spinning wheel is being stingy. First 3 spins were archery targets, Fourth was 2000 coins I don't need, Fifth... another darn archery target. x_O

sweethutch
08-03-16, 11:28 PM
could some one explain the boost process ? it states u can only use it for one task in the hour. can I only use it to just level up an animal as in one or can I level a few animals in that hour?

Hi all! I too, would love it if someone could explain in depth how the boosts work? I'm new to leaderboards also so I'm not too sure how the boosts work. If I buy the 7 gem boost for 1.5 hours, will EVERYTHING I complete in that next 1.5 hours get the boost? Everything meaning any hatching, evolving, feeding, etc. If that's the case, would it be best then to buy a boost let's say first thing in the morning when my nest is full, an animal is done evolving and I can feed a higher level animal? Thanks in advance for any helpful advice! Good luck to all!

ThePjays
08-04-16, 12:20 AM
My Leaderboard ranks
#1 ... 7653pts
#2 ... 2091pts
#3 ... 1038pts (PJays)
#4 ... 1004pts
#5 ... 710pts

Hahaha.... The last story book and tournament taught this newbie about Fantasy Story Gem Control... $50 on gems to get an Ultra Rare *NoN-Breedable* animal. Not to mention the technical difficulties I experienced. That's another story.

But for this Leaderboard Game.. I have been trying to figure out how did they categorize everyone. I have people on my team that levels range from 26 to 50!! Interesting!!

But to obtain any of these prizes would require far too much energy. I prefer to simply enjoy the game, it's supposed to be relaxing anyways not a second job.

Clark_Wayne
08-04-16, 01:47 AM
My Leaderboard ranks
#1 ... 7653pts
#2 ... 2091pts
#3 ... 1038pts (PJays)
#4 ... 1004pts
#5 ... 710pts

Hahaha.... The last story book and tournament taught this newbie about Fantasy Story Gem Control... $50 on gems to get an Ultra Rare *NoN-Breedable* animal. Not to mention the technical difficulties I experienced. That's another story.

But for this Leaderboard Game.. I have been trying to figure out how did they categorize everyone. I have people on my team that levels range from 26 to 50!! Interesting!!

But to obtain any of these prizes would require far too much energy. I prefer to simply enjoy the game, it's supposed to be relaxing anyways not a second job.

yes that's why i play like usual.
i rather have the food (3-8 prize) than spending gems for a silly animal i don't even like ;)

Niire
08-04-16, 02:24 AM
Yup, I play as usual on both. i do want to reach the lemurcury on the milestones though, so crossing my fingers for that. I think last I checked I was like 9th place? LOL, I don't know or care tbh.

Alideh
08-04-16, 03:05 AM
Am I the only one having a bug? I had 1006 I was super happy that I finally got the the 1k and then later on I got on my game and I have 947? Umm what happened to my points o.o

littelprincess0313
08-04-16, 06:39 AM
My Leaderboard ranks
#1 ... 7653pts
#2 ... 2091pts
#3 ... 1038pts (PJays)
#4 ... 1004pts
#5 ... 710pts

New Highscores in my group:
1st: 14000
2nd: 11000
Im 10th with 1500 so a really heavy group (but i dont care for the special price)

rbkj
08-04-16, 07:53 AM
Thank you! But I don't think I want to spend 200 gems

kooky panda
08-04-16, 08:38 AM
Am I the only one having a bug? I had 1006 I was super happy that I finally got the the 1k and then later on I got on my game and I have 947? Umm what happened to my points o.o
You may have experience an out of synch issue and part of your progress did not save.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

oo56
08-04-16, 09:10 AM
I got put in a light group. :D

Here are the latest results:

1. 1,062 points
2. 934 points
3. 899 points (me)
4. 831 points
5. 736 points
6. 705 points
7. 690 points
8. 679 points
9. 608 points
10. 484 points
11. 463 points
12. 440 points
13. 433 points
14. 392 points
15. 386 points
16. 383 points
17. 372 points
18. 360 points
19. 340 points
20. 300 points

RowanaFarrin
08-04-16, 11:04 AM
Welcome back, Rowana! :) Let's get that Kitsune! :D

I'm ending the day in 9th place with a little over 800 points. Meanwhile the leader in our group has over 3500.

Thanks! ^_^ I'm sure we can do it!

The leaders in my group are also over 3000, so I don't think I'l be catching them. But that's ok. Cute foxes are much better!

Silverrain1
08-04-16, 11:06 AM
If we buy that thing that gives us leaderboard points (I forget what it's called) does it work for every leader board or is it like a world event thing? Exclusive to that event.

Silverrain1
08-04-16, 11:12 AM
This is my first leaderboard as well. Currently I've got 1552 points placing me in 3rd place, yes I'm shocked lol, but know doubt I'll drop down sooner or later. The leader is currently on 2734. So I'm not that far behind, even though I haven't done anything different. Good luck

Thank you and good luck to you to! I currently have 1312 points and I'm 11th with that. Number 1 has got 2242 points.

kooky panda
08-04-16, 11:16 AM
If we buy that thing that gives us leaderboard points (I forget what it's called) does it work for every leader board or is it like a world event thing? Exclusive to that event.
Just exclusive to this specific event.

lydiatelad
08-04-16, 11:23 AM

I wish I'd known that before wasting 200 gems.

Question - are the boosts reusable or just use once per event?

ninasidstorm8
08-04-16, 12:05 PM
I wish I'd known that before wasting 200 gems.

Question - are the boosts reusable or just use once per event?

You can buy the boosts as many times as you want during the event.

Alideh
08-04-16, 12:32 PM
@kooky panda

Thank you will do.

lydiatelad
08-04-16, 12:46 PM
You can buy the boosts as many times as you want during the event.

Thanks for info. Will need a boost or two to climb leaderboard.

supster50
08-04-16, 02:18 PM
Will some one out there please tell us if u can use the " boost "tool in the time frame of 1 hour with feeding, breeding , hatching and evolving all in that hour all togeather

Sandybellee
08-05-16, 02:12 AM
I just used one 7 gem boost because it was too good not to: I had Grand Unicorn ready to come out of the evolution flower, Cerberus ready to hatch and Jade Kirin ready to go on the nest. In addition I fed the Grand Unicorn from level 4 through level 9 and Pearl Peryton from level 10 through level 14 and raised a few other animals a level. I did also get points from the milestone chest. Went from 18th to 2nd place and from 1169 points to 3005. Wow!

Best of all - I now have Cactus Kitsune in storage! :)

RowanaFarrin
08-05-16, 12:29 PM
I just used one 7 gem boost because it was too good not to: I had Grand Unicorn ready to come out of the evolution flower, Cerberus ready to hatch and Jade Kirin ready to go on the nest. In addition I fed the Grand Unicorn from level 4 through level 9 and Pearl Peryton from level 10 through level 14 and raised a few other animals a level. I did also get points from the milestone chest. Went from 18th to 2nd place and from 1169 points to 3005. Wow!

Best of all - I now have Cactus Kitsune in storage! :)

Alright! Go, Sandybellee! :D

I'm back up to 5th place myself with 2700 points and my Kitsune! ^_^ Foxes all around! At this rate, I'm feeling a bit hopeful that I'll be able to get Lemurcury too, which would be awesome!

littelprincess0313
08-05-16, 02:00 PM

I'm back up to 5th place myself with 2700 points and my Kitsune! ^_^ Foxes all around! At this rate, I'm feeling a bit hopeful that I'll be able to get Lemurcury too, which would be awesome!

Ok can anyone top that: first place 29000 o.o

19sparkles96
08-05-16, 02:41 PM
Glad I had stockpiled my food at 1.8 million food prior to leaderboard. So with one double boost I'm at 10,500 points with about a 7500 lead. Still have almost 1.2 million food left.

Silverrain1
08-05-16, 04:26 PM

Thank you, sorry for late reply. My wifi is being a pest

Silverrain1
08-05-16, 04:29 PM
Glad I had stockpiled my food at 1.8 million food prior to leaderboard. So with one double boost I'm at 10,500 points with about a 7500 lead. Still have almost 1.2 million food left.

Wow, is all I can say! I save up food for a few days then chose an animal to feed and use it all up lol.

sibilare
08-05-16, 04:32 PM
Yes I thought I might be losing my mind. Several times, including one huge feed of 6k to my grand unicorn just went nowhere in terms of points. It's happened with smaller feeds too (around 600 or more).

Buttercup0001
08-05-16, 06:06 PM
Really liking the spin to win. Wouldn't mind it being permanent, giving us a spin every 3hrs. I've spun up runes 4 times now (40 runes). Hoping that my luck holds up as I'd rather the runes than the treasure chest.

Clark_Wayne
08-05-16, 06:37 PM
i spun food several times, which please me more than spinning leaderboard points XD

Sandybellee
08-05-16, 11:20 PM

Thanks Rowana! :D Congrats on your Kitsune! You can make it to Lemurcury! Just keep going forward! :)

Really liking the spin to win. Wouldn't mind it being permanent, giving us a spin every 3hrs. I've spun up runes 4 times now (40 runes). Hoping that my luck holds up as I'd rather the runes than the treasure chest.

Congrats! That's the best prize on the wheel! I've landed on the runes just once so far. Mostly I've been getting the useless archery targets. :p

calvinxx
08-06-16, 10:01 AM
The leader in my group has 38,346 points now 0_o lol I'm in third place with 6008 and I'm not upset about it. I don't even like the prize bear animal and don't think I would ever hatch it so I'm happy coming in third and getting some food and runes :)

ninasidstorm8
08-06-16, 10:34 AM
Added information and pictures of the Chimp Champ and Torch Bearer to Post #2.

jojopeanut
08-06-16, 12:58 PM
I'm not going extra crazy for 1st but I'll take all the spins I can get hoping for realm runes everytime.. LOL I've gotten 20 so far keep em coming wheel..

littelprincess0313
08-06-16, 01:54 PM
The leader in my group has 38,346 points now 0_o lol I'm in third place with 6008 and I'm not upset about it. I don't even like the prize bear animal and don't think I would ever hatch it so I'm happy coming in third and getting some food and runes :)

Mine has 39000
Second 18000

Silverrain1
08-06-16, 02:12 PM
That's amazing that people are scoring so high so quickly! I'm at 3rd just now with a little over 3000, the leader has nearly 7000.

supster50
08-06-16, 02:37 PM
I'm not receiving the correct points for hatching can some one help me correct this issue. last hatching 40 points for a punk skunk, hatching before 20 points for a flyer fox with a 1 hour boost in play. who shall I contact to fix this in TEAM LAVA HELP because shortly I will have a 23 hour rooted rhino to hatch and it would be nice to receive the correct points for the leader board event
hey there thanks in advance

sparklegirly
08-06-16, 06:06 PM
I'm not receiving the correct points for hatching can some one help me correct this issue. last hatching 40 points for a punk skunk, hatching before 20 points for a flyer fox with a 1 hour boost in play. who shall I contact to fix this in TEAM LAVA HELP because shortly I will have a 23 hour rooted rhino to hatch and it would be nice to receive the correct points for the leader board event

I just hatched a Rooted Rhino and used the small boost and only received 30 points? I should have received 23x4=92+46=138
Someone please look into this.

19sparkles96
08-06-16, 09:35 PM
I just hatched a Rooted Rhino and used the small boost and only received 30 points? I should have received 23x4=92+46=138
Someone please look into this.

You probably are getting the full points, but the pop up bubbles for your points are overlapping each other, with the 30 point Super Rare bonus covering the Time points bubble. Before hatching next time, write your point total down and verify if this is the case.

Silverrain1
08-07-16, 01:33 AM
Yay, I just got the lemercury! That and the new animal was the only one I was missing so I'm happy! Will keep playing but anything now is a bonus!

Doompicnic
08-07-16, 07:30 AM
I'll never get higher than 3rd place. The people on my leaderboard are over 13,000 points. I don't know how they are doing it.

I'm just happy to be winning runes. Love that spin wheel.

RowanaFarrin
08-07-16, 08:18 AM
Yay, I just got the lemercury! That and the new animal was the only one I was missing so I'm happy! Will keep playing but anything now is a bonus!

Congrats! :D

I just got Lemercury myself, super happy! It's not only cute, but my first space creature! ^_^ I don't really need any of the other animals, so anything else I get now is bonus for me too.

Silverrain1
08-07-16, 09:50 AM

I just got Lemercury myself, super happy! It's not only cute, but my first space creature! ^_^ I don't really need any of the other animals, so anything else I get now is bonus for me too.

Thank you and congrats to you to. I'm pretty lucky as i have plutopus so now I'm only missing caturn so I wonder if that will come about soon! The lemercury is an absolute cutie tho.

CocoMom101
08-07-16, 11:55 AM
If I get one more Archery Target from the spinner wheel I am gonna shoot my phone! Has someone already posted this? LOL

Edit: Got my Cactus Kitsune and working toward the Lemurcury but 4 Archery Targets is too much!

Silverrain1
08-07-16, 02:24 PM
Lol cocomom101, Iv had several to! Iv not kept track tho!

sparklegirly
08-07-16, 03:32 PM
You probably are getting the full points, but the pop up bubbles for your points are overlapping each other, with the 30 point Super Rare bonus covering the Time points bubble. Before hatching next time, write your point total down and verify if this is the case.

It has so far always showed the total points including bonus, bonus for super rare is 20.

Clark_Wayne
08-07-16, 07:18 PM
If I get one more Archery Target from the spinner wheel I am gonna shoot my phone! Has someone already posted this? LOL

Edit: Got my Cactus Kitsune and working toward the Lemurcury but 4 Archery Targets is too much!

today i spun 3 archery targets ! i must have about 10 since beginning :mad:
i don't care about leaderboard point, but i would rather spin some food ! hopefully i got once 10 runes, used immediatly for expansion :)

natxjkkggg
08-08-16, 12:57 AM
Hello Clark_Wayne,
Me too 5 archery targets in a row I got the Gold medal of winning this senseless decoration!!!!

Shatgun
08-08-16, 04:02 AM
Hello, can anybody help me? its already third day for me in event and i cant spin the wheel, clicking on spin and spin it manually but it just moves with my thumb and nothing happens? what should i do?

https://postimg.org/image/grqq6u8w5/

It actually looks like that under ,,spin,, there is a number?

Huawei Ascend D2

Sandybellee
08-08-16, 05:50 AM

You were fast! Congrats on Lemercury! I should get mine today. :)

This leaderboard has been great because of the milestones and the wheel - I've now got 40 runes from it. Super happy!
Hopefully we'll have habitats as milestone prizes in the future like we did a couple of times in Dragon Story.

Cdnfroglover
08-08-16, 07:39 AM
Got the Kitsune lastnight... don't know if four days is enough to get the lemercury but I hope so! Was away all weekend and couldn't really play so I fell in the ranks even more. But got ten runes on the wheel on friday, that was nice.

oo56
08-08-16, 09:10 AM
The leader in my group has a little over 3,000 points. I'm 11th with almost 2,000. It's so sad. I went from 3rd to 11th in one day.

supster50
08-08-16, 09:24 AM

Again I played with the 1 hour boost on hatched a rooted rhino and got only 30 points . please respond and give me my back points. please I need all the points i earned. Its a real bummer to spend gems to get more points and get less

Silverrain1
08-08-16, 12:27 PM
Wow, it's a battle for first, second, third or fourth place on my game. First and second keep changing with each other as do third and fourth. Me being either third or fourth!

Clark_Wayne
08-08-16, 06:03 PM
Hello Clark_Wayne,
Me too 5 archery targets in a row I got the Gold medal of winning this senseless decoration!!!!

may be we should create our own leaderboard of who spun the more archery targets ? LOL

Clark_Wayne
08-09-16, 06:21 AM
already 2 more archery targets today for 2 spins :mad:

Doompicnic
08-09-16, 06:26 AM
The leader in my group has a little over 3,000 points. I'm 11th with almost 2,000. It's so sad. I went from 3rd to 11th in one day.

I know how you feel. The leader in my group is close to 14,000 points. I'll never catch up.

litabelaqua
08-09-16, 07:23 AM
There is a new update for leaderboards so maybe that will fix the points issue

Cdnfroglover
08-09-16, 09:24 AM
I now have 50 tidal tiles sitting in storage due to previous spin to wins and the milestone rewards. None are placed in my forest... enough already!

AliceWinter24
08-09-16, 11:34 AM
I finally got some points on the wheel and jumped up to second place, but the game rolled back and took my points away :(

enaid03
08-09-16, 11:36 AM
What am I going to do with a dozen archery targets?

natxjkkggg
08-09-16, 11:40 AM
Me too the Wheel seams to come to a stop then it spins back to the archery Target. My 10!!!

Clark_Wayne
08-09-16, 12:12 PM
guess what ? i spun 1 more archery target :mad:

str8upwild
08-09-16, 12:12 PM
What am I going to do with a dozen archery targets?

Sell them for 10 gold pieces each! :cool:

Clark_Wayne
08-09-16, 05:34 PM
no archery target but... coins !
with over 1,100,000,000 coins, i really need them :mad:

supermaay
08-09-16, 09:49 PM
An interesting question: Right before the end of the event, I'm ranking at Number 3. Should I use a booster to advance to the top two position to get a Torch Bearer or stay put to get the prize of Runes/Food/Coins? Note that Torch Bearer is an Ultra Rare. Thanks for your suggestion.

Sandybellee
08-10-16, 02:46 AM
An interesting question: Right before the end of the event, I'm ranking at Number 3. Should I use a booster to advance to the top two position to get a Torch Bearer or stay put to get the prize of Runes/Food/Coins? Note that Torch Bearer is an Ultra Rare. Thanks for your suggestion.

It depends on how much you want the Torch Bearer versus getting runes and food. Remember also that others may boost during the final moments as well and gain thousands and thousands of points. So even if you boost it's not certain you win. Good luck!

Clark_Wayne
08-10-16, 05:43 AM

i agree with Sandybellee : i saw in DS (forum and my own experience) that even you spend lot of gems, there is no garanty you will stay in the 1st place . just have a look in DS forum the thread about the last leaderboard ;)
i saw myself in the past, someone who was in the 2nd place dropped in 3rd just during the last seconde before the end ! the girl must be very sad.
in DS, some people jumped over 8000 points , so if you want to stay, you need to be at least over 8000 points with the one behind you, which means lot of gems to spend . unless you are sure that they won't use any boost ;)

Doompicnic
08-10-16, 06:11 AM
I reached my 7,000 points today. I am currently 3rd place. Leader is reaching 15,000 points! I don't know how! :)

supermaay
08-10-16, 10:25 AM
It depends on how much you want the Torch Bearer versus getting runes and food. Remember also that others may boost during the final moments as well and gain thousands and thousands of points. So even if you boost it's not certain you win. Good luck!

If it will take a lot of gems to win this Ultra Rare animal, I don't think it's worth it. However, I may fight for runes and food if only one boost (7 gems) is needed.

19sparkles96
08-10-16, 03:23 PM
I reached my 7,000 points today. I am currently 3rd place. Leader is reaching 15,000 points! I don't know how! :)

One possibility is they have a lot of food stockpiled. I started the leaderboard with 1.8 million apples and when 3 of us were just above 3,000 points I double boosted. After "spending" about 600k apples leveling animals I had established a 7500 point lead. Now, today I am just above 15,000 points with a 6,600 point lead. ( I'm mainly gratified by collecting or attaining an animal. Doesn't bother me too much if they are stuck in storage or low level. I get to them when I can)

Alideh
08-10-16, 03:37 PM
One possibility is they have a lot of food stockpiled. I started the leaderboard with 1.8 million apples and when 3 of us were just above 3,000 points I double boosted. After "spending" about 600k apples leveling animals I had established a 7500 point lead. Now, today I am just above 15,000 points with a 6,600 point lead. ( I'm mainly gratified by collecting or attaining an animal. Doesn't bother me too much if they are stuck in storage or low level. I get to them when I can)

1.8 Million :o The most I've ever been able to save at once was about 35k-39k I can't help using those apples to level up quick.
Next summer games I'm definitely going to be more prepared and save up as many apples as I can just for the milestone animals XD

Sandybellee
08-11-16, 01:16 AM
I'm still undecided and there's less than 2 days left. I won't get to Chimp Champ without spending food but I'm not sure I want to - I probably wouldn't hatch it anyway for a long long time. I will be at work when the event ends so I don't think I'll be going for Torch Bearer. I would like some runes so maybe I'll aim for one of those positions...

Silverrain1
08-11-16, 03:55 AM
Just been knocked into fourth place and the person in third is getting more and more points. I may now b fourth

insomniadreams88
08-11-16, 08:20 AM
In 2nd right now with 6677. 1st has 6842 and 3rd has 6229. I still have almost 700,000 food saved up (had over 1,000,000 when the event started), so I may be willing to go through a lot of that if it comes down to 2nd or 3rd place tomorrow.

saucysammis
08-11-16, 11:16 AM
I don't have a chance so I'm plugging along without using any boosts. I decided early on to treat this event as a look and see experience. I already had all the milestone animals except the last and even with steady work I am not near having the required amount of tokens to get it. I have enjoyed spinning and getting runes and food though. I have decided to stock pile food against future events rather than use it all on this one.

The thing to consider regarding whether to boost at the endis that even if you are at the #2 or 3 position, or 1 or 2 positions away from a next level of prize getting, your boosts might not even keep you where you are, much less move you forward. They may just keep you from dropping more than 3 levels down if other front runners have been holding out til the end to cash in food, boosts, or hatching ultra rares coming out of storage.

Good luck to all.

MsMelanieMonster
08-11-16, 02:48 PM
I am using one boost to get to Lemurcury- put Rooted Rhino on the nest and leveled up Treent from Level 10 to 11. I am surprisingly in first with 4,046 points and 7 gems seems worth an animal I don't have. Good luck to all! I hated the leaderboards until I realized they're food savers if you want them to be!

Buttercup0001
08-11-16, 03:56 PM
If I spin one more archery target :mad:, I'll need 2 expansions just to place them :rolleyes: but they can stay in storage like forevaaaaaaa.........:p

Doompicnic
08-11-16, 09:05 PM
If I spin one more archery target :mad:, I'll need 2 expansions just to place them :rolleyes: but they can stay in storage like forevaaaaaaa.........:p

haha sorry that made me laugh. I'm in the same boat. I spun so many of those as well.

Sandybellee
08-12-16, 02:54 AM
I'm seventh at the moment and won't probably be able to use my phone during the last 6 hours of the event because I'll be at work so I will just forget about trying for a position that rewards more runes. I'll see if I get points from my (most likely) final spin in 1.5 hours and determine then if it's worth using apples to get to 7000 points and Chimp Champ.

Good luck to everyone trying to win! :)

missourijan
08-12-16, 04:54 AM
I never got this event. I guess my game is out of date. I dont know how to fix. Went to app store, there is no update. Went to my apps in settings no update there either. So i had downloaded the summer games version and thought I would play that. Well my habitats are there, my coins food and jewels, and they are empty of my animals, how do I fix this???? Why do they do this. We spend money on these games, most of the offers they make me to download games cant be played on my device so is that what this update is? Unavailable to me so I lose all my investment in this game, or play on my own little island with no events???

judyandthecat
08-12-16, 07:40 AM
I never got this event. I guess my game is out of date. I dont know how to fix. Went to app store, there is no update. Went to my apps in settings no update there either. So i had downloaded the summer games version and thought I would play that. Well my habitats are there, my coins food and jewels, and they are empty of my animals, how do I fix this???? Why do they do this. We spend money on these games, most of the offers they make me to download games cant be played on my device so is that what this update is? Unavailable to me so I lose all my investment in this game, or play on my own little island with no events???

Did you try deleting your game and reinstalling it?
Summer games version I don't see that in the App Store?
Make sure you have your password and user name.
Kooky has instructions on how to do this.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Cdnfroglover
08-12-16, 08:16 AM
Just realized third place is a mere 10 points ahead of me... going to wait till after my last spin in a few minutes and then may feed a few animals and see what happens. Exciting, I haven't been spending gems on it and no boosts. I got the Lemurcury yesterday and was happy about it, figured that was the best I could do!

Alideh
08-12-16, 08:32 AM
YES!! I finally got the Heron roadrunner :D and am still in first place with 6008, Now I can finally sleep in peace XD I definitely don't want that monkey, they have scared me ever since I was a child, Gorillas are fine but monkeys are just too creepy o.o
I didn't think I was going to be able to reach 1st place and stay there for days, so having done so made me extra happy XD Just for a game lol

(Thank you guys for not putting me with the rich people, I'm broke at the moment :/ )

I don't mind landing in 2nd place especially since I like the silver trophy better XD so these next 2 hours are definitely a resting moment T_T
:p

Doompicnic
08-12-16, 08:44 AM
Looks like I'm going to be 4th place. The leader on my board is 30,889 LOL I'll never beat that.

Destiel0918
08-12-16, 09:10 AM
Looks like second place! Can't believe my luck - it is all thanks to miracle chance of hatching and evolving Ultra rare Onyx Direwolf.

Silverrain1
08-12-16, 09:26 AM
I'm Currently third but it's very close!

littelprincess0313
08-12-16, 09:32 AM
Looks like I'm going to be 4th place. The leader on my board is 30,889 LOL I'll never beat that.

My first has 47000 anyone can beat that ;)

Im 8th with 8500
I dont mind this bear is ugly >.<

Destiel0918
08-12-16, 09:39 AM
WOW, can't believe someone is spending that much money on intent to win...

Doompicnic
08-12-16, 09:42 AM

Im 8th with 8500

Oh my! Yes I didn't care for the bear either.
I was happy to get some extra runes :)

JanineQuinty
08-12-16, 10:21 AM
I got one New animal, the chimp champ :) and I'm number 8 on the ranking list without Any boosts

supermaay
08-12-16, 11:07 AM
I need to use one boost in the end to keep me at the 6th place so I can have some runes (10) and food (20,000 apples). My final score is 8,295. By the way, the top scorer of my group has 9,901 points.

Cdnfroglover
08-12-16, 11:08 AM
Oh my! My last spin put me in third but at the last moment the person I bumped down to fourth bought a boost and she finished second! Thats ok, fourth is way better than I'd hoped for! Glad I didn't buy any boosts.

MystiqueRealm
08-12-16, 11:10 AM
I won 1st in my group but I just signed on and it showed results but gave no prizes :/ in DS the prize comes immediately..what's up?

Destiel0918
08-12-16, 11:16 AM
Same! Came second- I can see the results, but no prize. Perhaps we are waiting for it like in " olympics". USually we always get prizes immediately.

Sakrysta
I was second until a few hours ago, when someone boosted and scooted ahead of me. Sad to lose the bear, but very happy with the food and runes. Learned a lot for next time, though I doubt I will be as lucky with my competitor pool again. I got third with 7308.

19sparkles96

Im 8th with 8500

The winner on my wife's Leaderboard was 113,972 points.

Eluzyion
08-12-16, 11:21 AM
I just checked and I didn't receive my first place prize either!

insomniadreams88
08-12-16, 11:23 AM
Fed some animals I'd been meaning to feed in the last few minutes to get out of 3rd to get the final prize. When I finished that, I was in 1st (with 7687), 5 points ahead of 2nd and stopped. Now to build up my food again since I did use quite a bit of what I'd had saved for this event.

Also, I've noticed, at least on DS, that the prizes have come at the time of the update that day (so that would be at 2:30PM ET in this case). The event ended at 2PM ET.

keezle
08-12-16, 11:29 AM
The winner on my wife's Leaderboard was 113,972 points.

First on mine was 1511 - obviously I missed out on most of this, too busy playing all the other Storm8 games they make you play to earn gems. Why run a summer games event and end it before the actual summer games end?

Eluzyion
08-12-16, 11:46 AM
F
Fed some animals I'd been meaning to feed in the last few minutes to get out of 3rd to get the final prize. When I finished that, I was in 1st (with 7687), 5 points ahead of 2nd and stopped. Now to build up my food again since I did use quite a bit of what I'd had saved for this event.

Also, I've noticed, at least on DS, that the prizes have come at the time of the update that day (so that would be at 2:30PM ET in this case). The event ended at 2PM ET.

You were right! Thanks for settling my panic attack lol got my prizes :)

Silverrain1
08-12-16, 12:02 PM
I finished third, can't complain. Always happy with food and runes

Sandybellee
08-12-16, 12:08 PM
I seem to have finished 8th with a little over 7100 points. (Got points from my spin before work so fed animals to get to 7000 and then managed to hatch and breed during a break at work and spun more points - hence the extra.)

The winner had around 8800 so nothing extravagant. It was a good group. If I had liked the bear more and hadn't been at work when the event ended it would have been easy to finish in top two.

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! :)

bravewarrior
08-12-16, 12:36 PM
I won with 2533 points. Really? I really wasn't trying. I was hoping two competitors would come from behind and beat me so I'd come in third. I need runestones more than anything else.

Silverrain1
08-12-16, 03:25 PM
How often do you think we will get leader board events? I hope to pick up more animals that I need!

ninasidstorm8
08-12-16, 03:33 PM
How often do you think we will get leader board events? I hope to pick up more animals that I need!

If it follows the pattern in Dragon Story, the Leaderboard Event will pretty much replace the World Event and occur approximately once a month to once every 6 weeks.

Clark_Wayne
08-12-16, 04:28 PM
I won with 2533 points. Really? I really wasn't trying. I was hoping two competitors would come from behind and beat me so I'd come in third. I need runestones more than anything else.

i won with about 8000 but i was hoping someone boost so i could get food but nobody ! :eek:

cuffy1
08-12-16, 05:11 PM
I came 5th with over 8000 points the winner in my group had 42000+

ed_darko
08-12-16, 08:19 PM
I don't know how but both of my accounts ended up in the same group. What a strange coincidence. I got first and second with my first place just being short of 10,000. I put up a good fight though. Just used one 1.5x boost to secure my win.

Not sure it was worth the time for the Torch Bearer cause it's a nature/fire which I'm bored with but is an ultra rare I see.

Spent about 25% of my food, time to restock my supply.

Silverrain1
08-13-16, 01:35 PM
If it follows the pattern in Dragon Story, the Leaderboard Event will pretty much replace the World Event and occur approximately once a month to once every 6 weeks.

Thank you, I thought it might be like that. Does that mean we won't ever get a world event again?
I liked the leaderboard and hope there will b more chances to get some animals I missed out on.