PDA

View Full Version : Bonfire Dragon Limited

stashlova
08-02-16, 11:30 AM
Bonfire Dragon

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32731&d=1470407383 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32731&d=1470407383)

It is nearly impossible to miss a Bonfire Dragon during the night as their hot flames break through the darkness and illuminate the landscape. This dragon doesn't hold back when it comes to fire, capable of spouting towers of flame into the night sky. Their approach is always accompanied with a crackling sound and sudden warming of the air.

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black30px Yellow30px
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold20px
Selling Price: 100 Coin20px
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp20px

Based off of Skeleton. Nice :D

FlatFoot
08-02-16, 11:33 AM

knj00
08-02-16, 11:54 AM
One week to try and breed a Super Rare Black type....

Anywhere from 28 to 33 possible offspring depending on how you try and breed it. Not looking good IMO. I have no luck with all these limited release dragons.

It's a really great looking dragon though, so I'm going to try anyway. :) Good Luck to everyone!

belarica
08-02-16, 11:56 AM
My moral for this game is down. Will not buy or even breed for it. Nice work whoever designed it though.

starship412
08-02-16, 10:44 PM
If black keeps breaking down into blue/purple then it's no use of me trying to breed it. If I tried it would be a 99% chance I would breed a Coral or Genie. Until I get a black hybrid or black stops splitting I will continue to bring this issue up. 6 months not breeding a black hybrid is not cool.

FireballFarm
08-02-16, 11:16 PM
If black keeps breaking down into blue/purple then it's no use of me trying to breed it. If I tried it would be a 99% chance I would breed a Coral or Genie. Until I get a black hybrid or black stops splitting I will continue to bring this issue up. 6 months not breeding a black hybrid is not cool.

My similar no-black-hybrids-at-all-ever streak was actually broken this last week. After months and months (and months) of always using some form of black in my breeding den, I got 2 black hybrids in the past few days: Summer Elf and Electric. I almost fainted. Both times.:) I've been trying for Siamese, Mask, Hunter, and several other black hybrids for ages.

I think the splitting issue is mainly with Champion and Zodiac dragons. The black in those types will always split into blue/purple, so they will never result in a black hybrid. I hope everyone who will try to breed the Bonfire Dragon realizes this.
With other types of black dragons, it's just very rare that the black will not split.

I'm not going to even try for the Bonfire. The odds are too slim. I'm going to continue focusing on my usual favorite combos and hope free boosted breeding will start soon!

I wish you much luck in your breeding efforts and an end to your frustrations. :)

meoconlunar
08-03-16, 12:44 AM
480 golds......
:( too hard to breed, and too expensive to buy it!

pernmagic
08-03-16, 02:38 AM
Same here, my breeding success is in the pits for the last 3/6 months , just repeated commons and repeats ....I know I'm high level with a lot of dragons but this is demoralising and I'm losing the will to even try anymore :( have a feeling I'm not alone with this problem ..... At least tournaments keep the the will alive to play , usually anyway .....

Burrymillz
08-03-16, 04:18 AM

All of my blacks spilt into blue also been a very long for me also. Only blacks I get are the ones that I win it seems

Hawk1
08-03-16, 06:41 AM
I bred Siamese at the start of leaderboard, I can't begin to express how shocked I was.... I figured breeding would go back to the usual commons and it did....until Flamingo made an appearance. It's probably been 6-8 months since I've bred 2 new dragons in such a short amount of time.

kooky panda
08-03-16, 10:34 AM
I love this one!!!

pernmagic
08-03-16, 10:58 AM
I love this one!!!
I agree very impressive dragon but doubt I stand a chance :)

starship412
08-03-16, 07:54 PM
Well I bred Night and Shadow and got a 16 hour timer. Only one out of the five possibilities will be a disappointment. It could be Bonfire, Electric, Fortune Teller, Summer Elf or a disappointing Ambassador. I already have Ambassador and Electric but not the other three. I'll let you all know what I get in 16 hours. Fingers crossed it's not Ambassador.

glenngenius
08-03-16, 08:58 PM
Another attempt for this cutie using Prime Eternal/Gold and I got 23 hours!!! ������

9krm
08-03-16, 09:14 PM
Nice, but I'm not going to try to breed it either. Too many fail options. I'll stick with trying for ares since I just got Poseidon.

amalsaba
08-03-16, 09:17 PM
Is it possible to get this dragon with diamond and gemini? Technically diamond is ultra-rarely contributing to the mix and a zodiac should split because it hardly contributes to the parent pool as a zodiac too. but it splits. I would really like to get this beauty along with other zodiacs and Astromanster!

cazile81
08-03-16, 09:32 PM
Another attempt for this cutie using Prime Eternal/Gold and I got 23 hours!!! ������

Congrats on breeding Dark Angel:)

glenngenius
08-03-16, 10:14 PM
Is it possible to get this dragon with diamond and gemini? Technically diamond is ultra-rarely contributing to the mix and a zodiac should split because it hardly contributes to the parent pool as a zodiac too. but it splits. I would really like to get this beauty along with other zodiacs and Astromanster!

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think you can get this cutie by breeding Diamond with Gemini because black always splits on Zodiac or Champion types if you breed them with Diamond.

glenngenius
08-03-16, 10:17 PM
Congrats on breeding Dark Angel:)

Hi, cazile81! Thank you! I was so stoked when I saw the timer. At first, I couldn't believe that it was 23 hrs, but I wasn't dreaming! :D Now I can't wait to see the egg! :)

FieldsLikeB
08-04-16, 10:12 AM
Really hoping I just bred this fellow, using Abyss and Shadow as he's the only one I don't have. But got a 16 hour timer. Good luck everyone trying for him!

snowyglowy
08-04-16, 02:02 PM
I have bred bat and night got 16 hours so am I getting this lovely dragon or what else will be?

starship412
08-04-16, 03:51 PM
Just as I figured another Ambassador by breeding night and Shadow. I even used gold to breed 10 times. Here's the disappointing run down. And, yes, I am truly angry about this.

Night/Shadow - Ambassador
Night/Shadow - Ambassador
Night/Gold - Mist
Night/Gold - Seer
Night/Gold - Coral
Night/Shadow - Mist
Night/Gold - Leo
Night/Tigerfly - Coral
Night/Bat - Dark Phoenix
Diamond/Shadow - Coral
Night/Air (with "boosted" breeding) - Mist

And just for laughs I put in Night and Lotus and guess what I got? You guessed it - Water. Are you kidding me?

I know doggone well it's something wrong here. Notice none of the dragons I've bred have any black elements and it's been that way for 6 months straight. I'm going to send an e-mail to the developers because I know there's something wrong when you can't even breed a night dragon using night and night. Sorry for the rant but I had to bring up the issue. Good luck to all of you in your quest to breed Bonfire. I know I won't get it nor any other black hybrid.

snowyglowy
08-04-16, 04:37 PM
I have bred bat and night got 16 hours so am I getting this lovely dragon or what else will be?

Any guesses!! just curious :p

9krm
08-04-16, 04:55 PM
Any guesses!! just curious :p

Ambassador
Bonfire
summer Elf
Electric
Fortune Teller

snowyglowy
08-04-16, 06:57 PM
Ambassador
Bonfire
summer Elf
Electric
Fortune Teller

Ok I will let you know thanks for the reply :)

9krm
08-04-16, 11:12 PM

I hope you get the bonfire! :)

meoconlunar
08-05-16, 12:05 AM

good luck :)

glenngenius
08-05-16, 07:08 AM
Another attempt using Prime Eternal/Gold = 16 hrs! I wouldn't mind getting Bonfire or Summer Elf as I don't have both.

snowyglowy
08-05-16, 07:30 AM
good luck :)

32731 looks like bonfire dragon eggs???:rolleyes:

glenngenius
08-05-16, 07:31 AM

It's bonfire!!! Congratulations! :)

snowyglowy
08-05-16, 07:38 AM
It's bonfire!!! Congratulations! :)

Yay!!!! Woohoo feels like I'm so lucky, so happy thanks hope all of you who is trying hard gets this lovely dragon too good luck ya all:D

amalsaba
08-07-16, 07:12 PM
After a million try speed breeding and hatching i finally got it with air and lotus.
Fails were multiples of
emberglows
Mists
Bats
Socials
Penumbras
Cosmics
Corals
Genies
Wizard
Air
Seers
Clowns
Trickster
Music
Ambassadors
... and others that I can't recall ��
I even got 2 golds and a mercury with gold/prime eternal. ..

meoconlunar
08-08-16, 02:37 AM

wow, you are so lucky~
congrats~

moonchild1987
08-08-16, 11:14 AM
Haven't got this beauty yet. Did manage to breed a Emberglow during boosted breeding, awesome. Got a 16hr breeding now, fingers crossed!

starship412
08-08-16, 12:00 PM
For the 15th time tried to breed for Bonfire got Titan. What a slap in the face. Won't be able to breed Bonfire nor get points in the leaderboard - disappointing and sad.