PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor List Suggestion

crescentmoons
08-02-16, 06:15 AM
Can I like, pay a couple bucks or something to get rid of these annoying popup ads? They're driving me insane. I used to play this game a couple years ago and it was never this obnoxious. I wanted to get back into playing, but I find this [] seriously deterring me.

crescentmoons
08-02-16, 06:20 AM
Is there a way that you guys can make it so that I can see what neighbors I have already visited per day? It grays out when I've already gifted someone, but I wish it would gray out when I have already visited and tipped. It sucks going to your friends list and re-visiting a person you've already tipped. And it's a waste of my time. I have a long friends list to go through and the order of those people switches up every time I return to the list, so I can't even count people to go in order.

Rynetory2
08-02-16, 06:47 AM
Try downloading these games goals to remove the popups. Since this isnt a bug, this thread is moved to Suggestion & Feedback forum.

If you have already visited a neighbour, he will be moved to the bottom of your Neighbours list, except for Stormie who always stay at the top. The ones at the top are those whom you have not visited.

Merged with existing thread.

deekathleen
08-02-16, 07:39 AM
Try downloading these games goals to remove the popups. Since this isnt a bug, this thread is moved to Suggestion & Feedback forum.

If you have already visited a neighbour, he will be moved to the bottom of your Neighbours list, except for Stormie who always stay at the top. The ones at the top are those whom you have not visited.

Merged with existing thread.

Stormie moves to the bottom also when you visit him.

Also even if you download the game you're just going to get another pop up for another game to takes its place.

Rynetory2
08-02-16, 08:04 AM
Stormie moves to the bottom also when you visit him.

Also even if you download the game you're just going to get another pop up for another game to takes its place.

Of yes, Stormie has moved. Thanks. Well, I downloaded all so I don't get more pop ups.