PDA

View Full Version : Helpful tips

dipwid
08-01-16, 09:30 PM
I just wanted to share a helpful tip for organizing your inventory. I've found that you can move an item several pages by strategically taking something out of inventory, doing a few collections of various types of objects and placing it back into inventory. If you take out something like a building it might move a bunch of pages when you switch back to all items. Perhaps others have tips to share?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-16, 08:48 AM
There are a lot of other helpful tips in this thread: :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79660-Tricks-to-playing-this-game-I-wish-they-had-told-me-in-the-beginning

janddolphins
08-04-16, 07:28 AM
Also I would go with timed events if you are elegible and during those not focus on your other quests because they will always be in your book but something timed you have one chance to do it.

When wizard school or alicorn goes on sale if you have gems buy them they are very useful for extra energy

Sometimes they will rerelease an old event, take advantage of it as well

I always recommend a minimum of 40 neighbors, there is an add me Thea's you can find them or put you name, many quests require to send something to 20 neighbors, not all will always be on so this gives you a buffer

Twice a year check to see if neighbors are still active - I found easiest way is during a big event with a big building , see who has it, write on walls for those who don't and say you are deleting inactive neighbors , if you made a mistake they are welcome to post ID to your wall and you will re add - just my personal technique

Otherwise follow your quest book and the link above and you should be okay.

Good luck!

cyndora
08-04-16, 09:50 AM
I just wanted to share a helpful tip for organizing your inventory. I've found that you can move an item several pages by strategically taking something out of inventory, doing a few collections of various types of objects and placing it back into inventory. If you take out something like a building it might move a bunch of pages when you switch back to all items. Perhaps others have tips to share?

very handy when you are decorating your kingdom! i take out a road place it down , then put it right back into inventory and its on the first page. easier to locate something if you need a few of them .