PDA

View Full Version : 500 gold lost... again!

Monichiwa
08-01-16, 02:54 PM
Hi, some months ago I wrote in this forum because I accidentally spent 500 gold in upgrading an habitat that of course I didn't want to upgrade because of one of those pop-ups that appear and make the game go slowly for some moments and make you touch where you don't want to touch. Today I accidentally spent another 500 gold in buying 130.000 food, which is a stupidity, because 500 gold are much more valuable than that amount of food. I respect if people that buy gold with their money want to spend it in exchanging it for food or whatever, but I can't afford spending my own money in buying gold or anything, and every brick of gold I have I earn it slowly with the help of my dragons and my neighbours, so I would NEVER use it to buy food. This is clearly the game's fault, it's not the first time it happens to me and I'm not saving gold every day to lost it in one day because the game freezes and doesn't work properly thanks to the publicity. I would seriously like my gold back, you can take away the food or whatever, but I want my gold back, I'm sick of being *****ed, I've been a loyal player playing for 3 years now and I don't think I deserve this - nobody does.

[S8] Regina
08-01-16, 03:09 PM
Hi, some months ago I wrote in this forum because I accidentally spent 500 gold in upgrading an habitat that of course I didn't want to upgrade because of one of those pop-ups that appear and make the game go slowly for some moments and make you touch where you don't want to touch. Today I accidentally spent another 500 gold in buying 130.000 food, which is a stupidity, because 500 gold are much more valuable than that amount of food. I respect if people that buy gold with their money want to spend it in exchanging it for food or whatever, but I can't afford spending my own money in buying gold or anything, and every brick of gold I have I earn it slowly with the help of my dragons and my neighbours, so I would NEVER use it to buy food. This is clearly the game's fault, it's not the first time it happens to me and I'm not saving gold every day to lost it in one day because the game freezes and doesn't work properly thanks to the publicity. I would seriously like my gold back, you can take away the food or whatever, but I want my gold back, I'm sick of being *****ed, I've been a loyal player playing for 3 years now and I don't think I deserve this - nobody does.

Sorry to hear about that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account in this case :)