PDA

View Full Version : Link already existing Storm8 account

swordsworn
08-01-16, 07:33 AM
Hello,

I just started playing Castle Story and would like to link my current account rather than create a new one. Is this possible and if so, how do I do that?

Solientus
08-01-16, 08:40 AM
Hello,

I just started playing Castle Story and would like to link my current account rather than create a new one. Is this possible and if so, how do I do that?
You can find that Information in The Hub (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions)! Transferring your game to a new device (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-How-to-use-the-Hub-to-find-information-and-ask-questions&p=1070887&viewfull=1#post1070887):

OPTION 1:
1) download a game with a login feature, (eg Bakery Story).
2) if using Bakery... play for a minute until you see the Storm8 blue symbol on the top right hand side. CLICK ON IT.
3. click Account Settings
4. click on Log in to Another Account
5. enter your Storm8 ID and password
6. it will give you a list of ALL of your Storm8 games and ask you whether you want to transfer them all..... SAY YES/PROCEED!
7. All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on your new device. You just need to download the Apps again.

OPTION 2:
1) download a game with a login feature, (eg Bakery Story).
2) In the lower left corner you'll see "Main". Click on that and then click on "Social"
3) Go to the "Invite Friends" tab. You'll see your Storm ID and then "account settings". Click on "account settings"
4) You'll have the option of "Log in to Another Account". You click on that and just type in your Storm ID and password.
5) All your games under that Storm ID will now be recognized on your new device. You just need to download the Apps again.
I've placed active links in this reply incase you have any more issues, further in the link is info incase you have problems. I only copy pasted a small amount.

DrP4ever
08-07-16, 11:30 PM
I've tried and can't get it to work. Had to get a new phone so all that work is lost. Ugh!

SpiritWind00
08-07-16, 11:49 PM
I've tried and can't get it to work. Had to get a new phone so all that work is lost. Ugh!
No its not! ;) you need to force close out the new app first, go into Bakery and login to your existing account. Should only take a few minutes. What's gone wrong? Can you post what you've done etc. if you don't want another newbie game, delete the CS app and start again.