PDA

View Full Version : Game won't even load

debnfurkids
07-31-16, 04:39 PM
I'm new to Google play. I was excited to finally get to play farm story 2. I've download the game but before it gets anywhere it stops. I've reported it but not heard back. What could be the problem? I've updated all my apps, etc but it doesn't load. I'd like to play.

Rynetory2
07-31-16, 06:13 PM
I'm new to Google play. I was excited to finally get to play farm story 2. I've download the game but before it gets anywhere it stops. I've reported it but not heard back. What could be the problem? I've updated all my apps, etc but it doesn't load. I'd like to play.

Could it be due to your device or connection? You can try the suggestions under Connections and Device Performance sections in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035.

debnfurkids
08-02-16, 04:31 PM
Yes.. I've read those issues. My device is brand new. Acer Iconia One 8. I've done all the updates I just went and force stopped any apps that didn't need to be running. I am able to play non Storm8 games without an issue.. No problem. What can I do? Thanks!
Debnfurkids

I just download restaurant story2.. same thing happens. The only thing that comes up is that the game has stopped. What do I need to fix?

Rynetory2
08-02-16, 05:42 PM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games and assist you further.