PDA

View Full Version : Freezing up after video plays

beckymc1211
07-31-16, 08:54 AM
I have an IPhone 6S. I have done the newest 9.3.3 update and have no update for Candy Blast Mania available. After I watch the video available to earn tickets my game is freezing up on the loading screen. I'm having to completely reboot my phone just to close out the game. I've never had this issue before with Candy Blast; it's my favorite addictive game. I'm on level 528. Any suggestion or currents fixes for glitches going on pertaining to this?

kooky panda
08-01-16, 10:42 AM
Please try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this helps with the issue.

mulan12
09-30-16, 03:53 PM
I'm having the same problem. The game goes to a white screen after a video. There's no way click out of it. So I force it closed then the game comes back up. Another problem is that the new update is causing a lot of freezing up. Every move or two it freezes up. And takes a minute or two to get going again and then freezes up again!!! Please fix this!

kooky panda
10-01-16, 01:48 PM
Try deleting and reinstalling the game.

If this does help, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

mulan12
10-01-16, 07:49 PM
Try deleting and reinstalling the game.

If this does help, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Can I delete and reinstall the game without losing anything?

kooky panda
10-02-16, 01:50 PM
Can I delete and reinstall the game without losing anything?
Yes. Your game progress are saved on the storm 8 servers.
Make sure you have set up a storm ID and password for your game.