PDA

View Full Version : Snow Angel has gone 😡

PrincessDeBurgh
07-30-16, 01:05 AM
After over a year of trying to breed a Snow Angel, I managed to get the egg this morning! I've spent the day hatching it at 25 mystic flames at a time. After working at it, I'd just placed it in it's habitat. Now I'm ready to start feeding and evolving, (all my other Arctic Isle Dragons are already at Level 10, so I have plenty of food saved up.

Now the dragon has gone and the goal book shows that I have 0/1 Snow Angel. I'm devastated. How can this happen?

random59
07-30-16, 03:51 AM
After over a year of trying to breed a Snow Angel, I managed to get the egg this morning! I've spent the day hatching it at 25 mystic flames at a time. After working at it, I'd just placed it in it's habitat. Now I'm ready to start feeding and evolving, (all my other Arctic Isle Dragons are already at Level 10, so I have plenty of food saved up.

Now the dragon has gone and the goal book shows that I have 0/1 Snow Angel. I'm devastated. How can this happen?

Just had the same happen to me, hope you took a pic of it on the den, about to give S8 a serve and please explain!

random59
07-30-16, 04:10 AM

Well **** just got real and it just happened to me! Don't edit this cause after 3 years of trying to complete Arctic Isles, I had, actually had posted it on another thread32612 DeeDee, thanks if it had not been for your problems during the leaderboard event I would not have taken a happy snap. I am very cross, this is theft, I have placed a complaint to Support, you need to get this game right, so stop tweaking it until you do!

DeeDe99
07-30-16, 05:12 AM
Sorry to hear of your problems you guys. It seems to be one of those dreaded intermittant issues and I know those can be hard to troubleshoot. Hard to solve or not, I trust customers will not be penalised. Glad I only ever lost a ****erwhale!

farmday0123
07-30-16, 09:37 AM
I have same problems with diamond form iceage before from my second ac, but no x n tỉed to emailn complaining so i just quiet but later aweek or 2 i breed another one

kooky panda
07-30-16, 01:23 PM
I am sorry this has happened!. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

PrincessDeBurgh
07-30-16, 07:47 PM
Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately, I didn't take photo. My email is not set up at the moment, we lost our hard drive and are waiting for computer man to set everything back up for us. Is there another way?

random59
07-30-16, 09:51 PM
Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately, I didn't take photo. My email is not set up at the moment, we lost our hard drive and are waiting for computer man to set everything back up for us. Is there another way?

You could try sending a PM to Kooky and see if he/she could look into if for you and help you out!

Clark_Wayne
07-31-16, 04:07 AM
i have a polar dragon gone but i don't care since it was a duplicate. but these glitches are really annoying :mad:

random59
07-31-16, 11:17 AM
i have a polar dragon gone but i don't care since it was a duplicate. but these glitches are really annoying :mad:

I wouldn't have minded Polar as I had 2, 1 which I had to sell to place Snowangel but to lose that dragon which has taken me over a year of non stop breeding plus my last dragon for the Arctic isles is a little too much to handle!

kooky panda
08-01-16, 10:09 AM
Use the support Help Desk to report this:

http://support.storm8.com/home

mimiamelia
08-01-16, 03:02 PM
So sorry to hear that! Hope you get your snow angle back!

Same thing just happened to me. I hatched an icicle dragon, placed it into a habitat, and the game just closed itself.... And when I opened it again, icicle was gone!

(I already have one from a long time ago, so I'm not too upset, I'm going to have to sell any duplicates at some point anyway, but hopefully storm8 solves this problem soon!)

Chelsea79
08-12-16, 06:28 PM
It happen to me during the leader board week.. I hatched it, I placed it on the habitat, gives me reward for the goal and it forced close the game. And poof when I open again it's gone... [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

zaccy678
08-13-16, 04:32 PM
I had 2 dragons disappear from the Artic Isles during the Leaderboard. One was a Cave, not sure about the other.

I fed them up to evolve them, started the evolution, then the game reset.

Strangely, the food returned to my game, but not the dragon. On both occasions :confused:

Rynetory2
08-13-16, 05:17 PM
I had 2 dragons disappear from the Artic Isles during the Leaderboard. One was a Cave, not sure about the other.

I fed them up to evolve them, started the evolution, then the game reset.

Strangely, the food returned to my game, but not the dragon. On both occasions :confused:

You send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you on your dragons.

zaccy678
08-14-16, 05:03 AM
You send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you on your dragons.

Thanks for responding rynetory.
I did think about following up with Support, but since the dragons were duplicates I decided not to.
The only annoyance was that I lost out on getting Leaderboard points for evolving them, but luckily I ended up winning my Leaderboard anyway!

I only posted this comment now since I saw that others experienced similar problems, and thought it might be helpful to provide a bit more info about the glitch.

Rynetory2
08-14-16, 07:37 AM
Thanks for responding rynetory.
I did think about following up with Support, but since the dragons were duplicates I decided not to.
The only annoyance was that I lost out on getting Leaderboard points for evolving them, but luckily I ended up winning my Leaderboard anyway!

I only posted this comment now since I saw that others experienced similar problems, and thought it might be helpful to provide a bit more info about the glitch.

Glad it worked out for you and congrats on your winning of your Leaderboard. Thanks for helping out. :)

FireballFarm
09-01-16, 02:03 AM
I just hatched a baby Icicle dragon and it disappeared a few seconds later. I put it in a habitat, fed it up to level 3, even renamed it. But, a few seconds after putting two dragons in the breeding den, the 'processing' square popped up in the middle of the screen. When the square disappeared, it took my baby Icicle with it. The dragons I put in the den are still in there, so the only thing affected was the baby Icicle. Sent an email to support, so we'll see if they can fix it.

I already have a level 7 Icicle, so it's not as devastating as it could have been. If it had (finally) been a Snowangel or Icecrown, I'd be totally freaking out right now. I hope they get this bug figured out ASAP because it is a real bummer. :(

Oops: forgot to include that the points awarded for hatching the Icicle egg put me over the 1200 milestone on the leaderboard. My points are at 1315 right now, so I didn't lose the points when I lost the dragon.

Update: I heard back very quickly from support. They said this a known issue they are working to fix and sent a replacement Icicle egg to my storage. Awesome! I wasn't expecteing that quick and through a response and am very pleased- but I'm not hatching my egg until we get the news the bug is completely squashed, just to be safe.

mychelchel
09-02-16, 12:57 PM

So, just happened to me...I got this screen shot, then my game rolled back and my snow angel was gone! This is the second time, unfortunately I wasn't prepared the first time, so I didn't get any shots! I hope support will fix my game and give me back my snow angel...

random59
09-02-16, 06:38 PM

So, just happened to me...I got this screen shot, then my game rolled back and my snow angel was gone! This is the second time, unfortunately I wasn't prepared the first time, so I didn't get any shots! I hope support will fix my game and give me back my snow angel...

I got mine back with having happy snaps as proof, very funny how this only happens in Leaderboard events!

PrairieGrass
09-03-16, 07:00 AM
I've had this happen to me twice. First time was with Alpine after I hatched and renamed it, but I bred another soon after. I don't remember the other, but it's a glitch that happens when you don't close out the game between different events in Arctic Isles. If you remember every step you did before it happened maybe they can fix the glitch. Both times it happened to me, I had to sell another dragon from the habitat that I was going to place my new dragon in. I placed my new dragon, then either immediately fed it or renamed it, and it was gone soon after. Now I close out my game after selling a dragon from a habitat before hatching a new one to put in it.
I do have to say that during the leaderboard events is a good time to try to breed the rare ones in Arctic Isles. That's when I've bred all my diamond hybrids. Just have that penguin to go.

tesababy
09-09-16, 02:31 PM
In my main account I have lost 3 dragons from the artic isle so far. All have been replaced, but the latest victim, yeti, has been replaced with a seafarer dragon that is happily bouncing all around the habitat. My game believes that yeti is still there.

random59
09-10-16, 01:18 PM
In my main account I have lost 3 dragons from the artic isle so far. All have been replaced, but the latest victim, yeti, has been replaced with a seafarer dragon that is happily bouncing all around the habitat. My game believes that yeti is still there.

Yep, got the same problem, I have 3 Polars with only 1 visible the other 2 show up when I want to breed and in my album so instead of 19 dragons I have 22!