PDA

View Full Version : Please restore blocking facility

Debs4090
07-30-16, 12:54 AM
Please TeamLava/Storm8 can we have the blocking facility back in Bakery Story, you left it in Restaurant Story but removed it from Bakery, why? Do you think nobody is abusive in Bakery Story, quite a few of my neighbours have had to take a break from the game because of players making their gameplay stressful because of the rubbish that is being written on walls.

Please please put the block button back, it's much easier than reporting a player & waiting for it to be sorted out, save us from these gangster wannabe's let us block abusive players.

slayer7000
07-30-16, 01:18 PM
I agree to this. Anything should be done to stop this harassing on the game
Please TeamLava/Storm8 can we have the blocking facility back in Bakery Story, you left it in Restaurant Story but removed it from Bakery, why? Do you think nobody is abusive in Bakery Story, quite a few of my neighbours have had to take a break from the game because of players making their gameplay stressful because of the rubbish that is being written on walls.

Please please put the block button back, it's much easier than reporting a player & waiting for it to be sorted out, save us from these gangster wannabe's let us block abusive players.